Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575010 Posts in 72984 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 03:02:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Sugar] Mz. Ruby the Huge
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Sugar] Mz. Ruby the Huge  (Read 8640 times)

Offline Sugar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Push it to the limit
Author: [Sugar] Mz. Ruby the Huge
« on: June 26, 2015, 11:06:09 pm »
So I wrote this when I was kinda horny...
If you aren't aware of what Sly Cooper is, look it up. If I ruined your childhood, I'm sorry. Also if you're not into the whole roid gut thing, this story isn't for you... Please don't flame me.
-----

Mz. Ruby the Huge
BY Sugar

"Looks like Mugshot wasn't lyin' about those exercise tips." The voodoo queen purred and curled both toned biceps into a front flex. After being defeated by Sly Cooper and his gang once, Mz. Ruby saw this as an opportunity to get into shape. For the past few months it's been agony, sweat, and tears to get the figure she wanted. But it was worth it. Kind of. The once big bellied gator was now trimmed down in size with slightly curvy hips, and a barely visible six pack. To be honest she kinda missed her big belly sometimes. It felt nice. But this was for revenge. She'll be able to get back at Sly and those fools much easier now. Mz. Ruby sighs and slides her knuckles onto her hips into a lat spread. "Hmmf." Not much lats going on. She'll have to work on that. And her biceps. And legs. Ugh, but she wanted to be big, buff, and bad now! The gator queen pouts then stops in a realization. "A potion! How on my swamp did I forget about that?!" It would be so easy too! A drop of chicken blood, the tail of a fish- Okay so she did't know much about body forming potions, but how hard could it be?

In a few hours Mz. Ruby has everything she needs for a potion to make her a big, mean, and strong fighting machine. She grins to herself. "Sly won't even see me comin'." Unfortunately she was so caught up in day dreaming that she was barely even paying attention to what she was putting together in a vial. "That outta do it. Sly Coopa' is a dead raccoon." The voodoo queen laughs evilly and then tilts back her head as she gulps down the homemade health potion. "Mmm." Ruby licks her snout tastefully. "Tastes like chicken." She giggles at her own comment but then gasps and doubles while holding her skinny stomach in slight pain. Then the pain in her melted into a tingly feeling all over her body. It was like she was floating.

With the sound of a big boom, her once skinny body transformed. Her trim shoulders bursted double in size. It looked like she was wearing football pads under her thin scaly skin. Boom! Lean biceps popped out like a muscle volcano. Oozing with power and intimidation. Not quite as big as Mugshot's but- Boom! In mid thought her forearms slammed forward in strength. The voodoo queen felt like one of those heavy lifter champions. "That's it? Well I feel strong and everythang' but-" Her body cuts off her own voice and gasps when two square pecs bounce forward, tearing at her top. Shoulders grew wider as her pecs continued to surge forward on her chest. They felt heavy and meaty. But strong and sexy.

Mz. Ruby gives them both a little twitch and purrs. She playfully flicks a bullet pointed nipple. "Ohhhh!" Yeah, they were sensitive. Amazing. So distracted by her new pecs she didn't notice that her stomach was growing too. Wait. Her stomach was growing? T-That shouldn't happen! Mmm, but it felt so good. The six pack still remains even as her gut springs forward, even bigger and harder than before. Bigger, bigger. If not mistaken the six back was morphing into an eight pack. Mz. Ruby laughs as she falls down onto the ground from lack of leg strength. One more bounce of her roided belly and she finally feels her thigh's popping cut muscles. All the way down to her now widened ankles. She was sure of it. Even not being able to see with this massive new muscle gut. The voodoo gator can feel her butt morphing more squarer and meatier. Cheeks like bowling balls. Yet a perfect bubble butt. Maybe she should try twerking after all of this? "Mmm, yeah that's the stuff." Mz. Ruby struggles to get up with all this new found muscularity. She tries some bicep and pec flexing but feels way too hungry now. Really hungry. The swamp is filled with thunderous booms from her footsteps.

Now that she's grown twice as big, so has her appetite. She hovers over one of her one of her guards easily and commands him to get her a plate full of fried chicken. What? She was hungry! The change felt like it had taken out a lot of her hunger. As commanded she was rewarded with a big plate full of fried chicken stacked high a few minutes later. Mz. Ruby licks her sharp teeth and grabs a chicken wing. Then takes a big bite into it. With each swallow, she can feel her muscular form become more monstrous. She takes the next piece and eats that one whole then sets that bone aside. Traps start to swell around the back of her head and her neck is enormously thick. A large vein on her neck twitches as she growls into her meal. Her size doubles again and the chair is heard groaning under all of her new weight. It looks like she had eaten Ronnie Coleman, Markus Ruhl, and Jay Cutler for dinner. Mz. Ruby lets out a belch that shakes her entire lair then laughs and continues to eat.

Hours later she is found in the entrance of her lair, simply relaxing in a expensive velvet chair more accustomed to her weight, and admiring her vascular freaky mountain of a body. Her fingers run over the distended gut and she shivers at the cold feeling from her gem stone rings. It was an amazing feeling. All this strength and power. She was bigger than Mugshot. Enormous muscles and roided out stomach and all. Mz. Ruby lets out another loud belch that echoes through the mouth of her lair. "Mmm, It's good to be tha' queen." She grins and watches happily as she makes her grotesquely monster pecs twitch back and forth in a rhythm.

Forum Saradas

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
Re: Mz. Ruby the Huge
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 06:04:32 pm »
Ha, love Sly Cooper.  Love the growth as well :) keep it up!

Offline Sugar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Push it to the limit
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 10:05:49 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you! I'll write a better growth story just as soon as I can think of a better setting and all that fun stuff. I feel like this story is too short and too unsatisfying. Not enough detail on the muscle. But again, I very much appreciate the support! :)

Offline princton

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 07:58:40 am »
wish you'd continue on with what she does to get revenge on sly >.>

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 12:53:12 pm »
Thank you! I'll write a better growth story just as soon as I can think of a better setting and all that fun stuff. I feel like this story is too short and too unsatisfying. Not enough detail on the muscle. But again, I very much appreciate the support! :)

Yeah it's a little on the short side, but you write very well.  I'll be interested to see what you can come up with for a more fleshed out premise! :)

Offline Sugar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Push it to the limit
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 05:08:16 pm »
wish you'd continue on with what she does to get revenge on sly >.>
Haha, I will eventually. That will be my next growth story. She'll get that raccoon. ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Sugar] Mz. Ruby the Huge

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View