Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573671 Posts in 72739 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 07:02:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [p] The Girl Next Door
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [p] The Girl Next Door  (Read 98160 times)

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: the girl next door
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2015, 01:59:41 am »
I have three weeks left  on my job until my double bonus kicks in..My transformation to bodybuilding promoter will be complete and my cock is getting semi-hard just thinking about it! The phone call was from a scientist that I sold a condo to..As soon as I get out of this place we will meet at his lab around 6pm.What the hell is he up to? He insisted on not telling me anything.The only thing  I remember about this guy is he has several degrees in biochemistry. Heading over to his lab I get a text from big Tina."Hey stud! I need a favor from you.Alicia is gone from you life..So..I need more drugs to get fucking huge for this contest.Um..I am really low on..hgh,trebolone,deca,and testeathanate.."

I get  off the freeway and tell Tina not to worry..I fucking have it all covered..She seemed to have the world lifted off her massive shoulders after hearing that.."Oh thanks babe" Ha,ha,I got to make sure my girl gets bigger!I mean bigger is better right?Oh shit my dick is so fucking hard now...My mind is so out of wack I think all women should be bodybuilders at this point,well except for my ex-wife!!Oh that will help shrink your cock back down dude.Jesus what a buzz kill man.Ok,I got to get the fuck back on the road...

Pulling into this industrial park..I think what fuck is this shit! A solid block wall building with no windows and one front door? What the fucking hell..I make my way to the front door and four security cameras start moving in unison.Well they know I'm here..This would violate all fire codes in this city of angels..There must be a buzzer to ..An load alarm sounds and the door opens just as I walk up to it.Holy shit, lab full of people in white lab coats busy doing stuff with elaborate equipment..What the fuck is this place?

"Hey Jim you remember me Jason Bisbee."  As I shake Jasons's hand I stare in wonderment.What the hell is going on here? He guides me to a young woman that can barely contain her massive body behind her lab coat."This is Sherry, Jim she is one of my post grad students and a bodybuilder.She has gained 25 pounds of muscle in the last year.My wife is training  in her gym right as we speak." I shake my head for a moment while Jason explains.. "You see I heard about you huge femalebodybuilder extravaganza..No,I do not need a another condo ."

He does that creepy nerd laugh while I look at his really skinny puny body.Man he is hooked on female muscle! "Let me take you over to the mice that we have put major muscle on the past few weeks.Look you see I have really gone into depth with this myostatin inhibitor research. Awesome... right?" Oh..What the fuck is that...Shit those creepy mice are freaky as fuck..

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2015, 01:59:41 am »

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2015, 12:06:11 am »
I mean this whole scenario looks like an episode of Futurama come to life.No way..Oh shit! Jason brings what looks like another  "Grad" student to greet me."I want you to meet Gina Jim,she has some assets to show you!" Gina takes her oversized labcoat off..She looked like some over weight dougnut munching coed and then..Oh my fucking god..She had a body that was..all muscle and bigger than Tina.."How the fuck is this possible man?" Her smile while she was flexing was so intoxicating..  I wanted to fuck this young beast like yesterday.

Yes ! Jim this is the future of female bodybuilding !! Our staff of highly trained  scientests  under my guidence will present this break through at a public setting later on.The FDA will never allow me to sell this awesome  performance enhancer to the public.(My hardon was just so out of control that I had to ask Jason where the bathroom was.)Fucking shit! I go to the stall and jack all over the place! Good god this is to good to be true! Let the janitor clean that shit up. The nerdy Jason was waiting for me.

"Jason your a genius,but how do you keep this a secret?" He paused while rubbing his chin."Well I hit a point I guess. Look Jim we have hundreds of injectable vials ready for all of your contestants.You need to get them shipped! Well as for me ..I plan on moving to Brazil . I made a deal with the Brazilian goverment to legalize this stuff." The fucking American federal goverment...Shit! Fucking assholes..

"Well count me in Jason,tell me what you need." He hands me two boxes and shakes my hand.."You know what to do buddy.Just make it happen.Remember that all the fbbs need to take all the normal peds with this genetic alteration." I shake his hand knowing this was definately an underground operation left in my hands to complete. Holy fuck! Tina would never would have never thought this would happen in her lifetime.Jason guides me to the door and looks me straight in the eye..

I trust you with this break through genetic enhancer. Please make this show the best female bodybuilding perfomance ever! My wife and post grad students will be onstage.Good luck my friend.You know were to find my if you have any questions..

We shake hands and I head to my car furiously texting Tina.Your not going to believe this shit Tina.Get ready to be happy! I take the passenger side seat belt and secure the boxes of vials so they will not spill over.The traffic is getting much lighter as my cock starts to swell again. This like Frankenstein creation stuff here! God..shit it makes me want to come just thinking about fbbs becoming as big as the mbbs..

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2015, 02:55:03 am »
When I get back to the condo, Tina has a shit eating grin on her face."I have been doing some research on myostatin blockers Jim,but most of them are a joke! If Dr.Bisbee is right on this..well your going to see some huge she- beasts coming onstage in a few months! Of course that means me too.Imagine even more muscle mass on this body!!Fuck this is awesome Jimmy! I'm fucking horny just thinking about my muscles continually growing bigger and bigger...and....ha,ha,ha,!!!"

I sit the box down on the kitchen table and we investigate the contents.Jason left specific instructions on how to administer the drugs.The vials are best injected into the shoulder area.It will require a new one every 90 days.Take all your regular supplements along with the inhibitor.An increase in testosterone will mean maximum muscle growth.When this supply is depleted contact me and we will see about selling this product to our willing customers.Good luck!

"Tina you should have seen those lab assistants.Fuck!One of them was already bigger than you.She had to be like 25 or 26 years old!This is so fucking awesome!I want to inject you now!" Tina stands up and starts doing the most muscular pose,flexing to get the blood flowing into her huge deltoid muscles.Pushup after pushup until she is pumped with blood.I take  the syringe and plunge it into her massive right shoulder.It all goes in and she seems pleased..After dabbing some peroxide on the muscle mass she speaks.

"Let's go fuck honey!I need a cock injection now!" She picks me up and takes me to her bedroom,all knowing that her orgasmic  musclebound body is about to pound my 10 inch dick like crazy. God this is going to be a great fucking night! "Now just relax Jimmy boy big Tina will take care of you needs tonight. Hmmmm,oh my god your huge.Don't blow that huge wad of yours to early!"

After pounding the fuck out of me,I stumble towards my front door and collapse on the sofa.My god what the hell has happened to my life. My infatuation with female bodybuilders has gone to the extreme!There is no looking back now that my compulsive behavior has taken control over my life.I love every minute of every day now that this has happened to me.My mind tells me they all need to get huge and ripped.Massive bulging veiny muscles on all females who bodybuild.How fucking big can they get on this Dr. Bisbe stuff? As big as a big male bodybuilder?Shit this so dam exciting! I got to get some sleep..

Waking up the next day in a bit of a haze..Oh hell this is my last day at work! Last paycheck,no more selling properties.That puts me in a tremendous mood.I get to my office and everyone is wishing me good luck.Sandy Soloman whispers in my ear: "Let's go to lunch." Sandy has been in the business as long as I've been,but I do wonder what she has in mind.As she leaves the office I do notice she has gained some weight in the last 2 years. My morning continues with a final sales meeting.Of course my personal life has been a secret up to this point and I want to keep it that way."So Jim what are you doing next man?" My boss the second in command to the CEO."Well Sam I think maybe the Fiji islands might be what I will do next.Great market for selling getaways."( Fuck these suits,none of any ones business what the fuck I do next!) " Well we all wish you the best Jim!"

Sandy meets me in my office at noon and we head towards the bar on the ground floor of the high rise office building.Grundy's bar and grill is a great place to shoot the breeze as we say.Sandy has been wearing a large suit jacket over her business suit lately.We sit down at the booth right at the entrance to the bar."Well Jim,you must have seen that my weight has increased in the last 2 years?"( I take in the sight that is unfolding in front of me.)"Jim I know what your up to outside the office.My female bodybuilding trainer saw your poster and put it up in her gym.My guns are really getting big now.What do you think?" The waiter comes to our table and we get our drinks."Holy fuck!.Your a bodybuilder Sandy?"

"Yes Jim,and I want to get really huge!! Feel my biceps.How big do you think they are? (So I had a FBB in my office and did not notice.Fuck!.)"Well you seem to be not speaking honey..Ha,Ha,Ha,. 17.5 inches!" Oh no..this can not be real..How could I not see this right in front of my eyes?? "They look big Sandy..You should meet my business partner Tina.We could get together tonight." I give her my address and we agree to meet later tonight. "So do not tell anyone about this Sandy.Please?" She laughs and we go back to work after she consumes a large lunch.

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2015, 01:37:05 am »
Sandy was entering the elevator as I going to the second floor garage to get my car."So how long have you been bodybuilding?I know we haven't been working much together but dam girl! We walk towards her car and she just grins."Well about four years now.I got serious about it when I met Bev Franco the huge massive woman in the movie Women Of Iron. She trains at the Big Iron gym in Ventura.I was so inspired by her that my idiot boyfrend left me 2 years ago with my blessings.Fucking jerk could not stand a strong woman.Ha,Ha,Ha. Let me show off a little before we leave."

The beautiful dark black haired girl with blue eyes strips down to her bikini and thong.Oh crap is she so hot! I never even had a sexual thought about Sandy until now! My cock is so hard now and she knows it."How do you like this big boy!" The classic most muscular pose! that gets me every time..Shit! "Okay you got to stop Sandy!"  The sexy muscular beast collects her dress suit and throws it in the back of her car. Her Mustang is peeling out of the garage while burning rubber. That girl is so jacked. God I love the display of mass muscle.She is not as big as Tina,but so fucking ripped.I walk over to my vehicle and unlock the...rrrrrrrrrrr tires burning..Sandy rolls down her window.

"So big cocked stud we will see you tonight! Tina must be a lucky girl." Sandy gives me a wink and and she burns more rubber..I stand there dumbfounded about what just happened.She must like me.The concept is just so crazy to me.I have worked with Sandy for years..I never thought about fucking her,until she became a roided up bodybuilder beast!! What if she got the myostatin drug?Hmmmm.I so want her to have it..I better text Tina right now.Hey Tina,Sandy from work is coming over to my place at 8:00.She wants to meet you..Sandy is a bodybuilder.Very big and wants to get bigger..wink.

Well I hope that works for now.zzzzp.Oh it's Tina .Sure bring her over honey!see ya! I  get to the condo and shower up then put on some loose Khaki shorts.Maybe my boner will not be to obvious. Fuck! lol.I go to the fridge and get some wine and beer to take over to Tina's.As I leave I notice all the shipping boxes laying on my couch waiting to send all the myostatin drugs to the fbb contestants.Dam! I got to get Tina to give me those address labels now.The door to her condo is unlocked and Tina is just finnishing her workout with a new client of hers .Iron she beasts banging heavy weights around while grunting like wild animals!Fuck that is so hot! I go to the kitchen and set my stuff down.She has all the mailing labels ready to go for overnight shipments.Good.I want see the biggest females ever at a bodybuilding show.My money needs to be well spent for goodness sakes.

The door to the gym opens and big Tina and her client come into the kitchen.They must have been training delts and traps today because the pump on those two muscle groups was out of this world."Hey Jim this is my client Janice Parker.She wants to get really massive like a lot of us.HeeHee." Yeah she does! Janice could step onstage and win any "normal" contest right now.Tina and Janice do an impromto posing session right in front of me.Do they both really want me to get a hardon right in front of them? Fuck,I guess so! Fucking crap,huge snake like veins bulging out those pumped up delts..Even though Janice was smaller,dam she was hot! Did Tina give her some drug help?Man I do not know..She's is so fucking hot.blue eyes and blond hair.Tina's traps have become so much bigger.Strong and so man like.Oh god..I don't think I can take this!

"We all want to get as big as any male bodybuilder .Right Janice?".Janice smiles and gives me that classic most muscular pose.My shorts did little to hide my massive hardon.Should I be imbarrssed? "looks like your boy is loosing control Tina..Ha,Ha,Ha." Her traps were so pumped with snake like veins and soaring towards her fucking ears!! Next Tina did the same pose. Oh my fucking god..she has to have the biggest female traps ever!..I think..Tina keeps flexing over and over until they just about touched her ears.It was like the blood pumped them up to the point of no return."Oh god that feels so fucking good Jim!!" I think she must have had a mini orgasm because her eyes looked like they were heading towards the back of her head.lol I left to the bathroom.

"Oh fucking shit!" I dumped a huge load of cum into the shower. Sandy is coming over soon.I have to fucking keep my fucking shit together.Heading back to the kitchen,I noticed Tina was injecting Janice with a syringe.What the fuck is she doing! Oh man.The supply is limited.Shit! What should i do here? Well maybe I should go to her media room and wait.I check out HBO for a while and I hear Tina say good bye."Oh sweety your going to be fucking huge! I promise dear" Ok she gave her the .....

myostatin drug."Well Tina how much of the drug do we have left?" She puts her hands on her hips and starts laughing out load."We still have 10 individual doses left Jim! Janice is a trust fund baby.She paid me 25,000 dollars for that stuff!" My eyes start to bug out of my sockets.That is a lot of money." She wants to freak the fuck out of her snobby family!" My mind is taking in what she just said..That's a lot of money for a 90 day dose! "Holy fuck Tina! Bisbee could  do really well with this stuff." Sandy is going to be here soon,so what do you want me to do?

Tina pulls out pre made dishes from the icebox and tells me to put them in the oven.While she takes a shower,I text Sandy to make sure she finds the place. Oh 20 minutes away,that will be perfect.While Tina is getting ready my phone buzzes again.Wow! A message from Alicia? I guess she wants to know how I am doing.Do I need to open this can of worms or uhh muscle? I say fine.

"I have to apologize for my past behavior Jim.I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder.My moods are fine now that I take my medication. Call me when you have a minute."  Holy crap that is interesting to say the least.I open google and dam that girl never turns down a photo shoot.Every FBB web site has her featured promiently.So sexy,so hot, so fuckable.Wait a minute my dick is doing the talking here..Has big musclebound Tina talked to her lately? She comes out from the bedroom in stretch jeans that no way in hell could fit her massive physique.A fucking white wife beater top.(Or husband beater in this case.ha,ha,ha.) High heel shoes or fuck-me pumps.She is trying to make an impression I guess.Sure impressed my cock..Holy fuck!

"So Tina have you talked to Alicia lately? I got a text from her tonight. She wants to apologize to me.Man that girl is on every website.Well web chat to." (Tina gives me a mean face and laughs out loud.)."That bitch is crazy Jim..You know that?" I pause for a minute,and think about what she said..

"She has bi-polar mental problems.Alicia takes her medication now."I want to give her the new drug.Is that to creepy for you? Oh crap,Sandy is pulling up to the drive way right now.." Tina gets the food ready while I meet Sandy at the front door.(I want Sandy to get a dose ..Fuck!)

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2015, 12:15:25 am »
"Oh hey Jim! I brought a nice bottle of wine for you guys". My eyes are focusing on her black dress which seems to be painted onto her muscular body.Her short jet black hair is accentuated by her lovely blue eyes.Nice big delts and traps which would have made Sandy the biggest female bodybuilder in the country about 18 years ago.A new normal now exists! "Sandy this is Tina my business partner for this new contest endeavor."

Sandy and Tina sit down and talk while I open the wine.It is amazing how massive Tina is.Boulder biceps,cantaloupe delts,huge traps! She makes Sandy look like a fucking  fitness model! While they talk about training methods,my mind wanders into fantasy land.What if Sandy just keeps growing and growing.I mean so much muscle she would make Tina look small! The bulging babes keep talking while I set the table.My cock gets semi hard just listening to their conversation.

"Tina I know this might be a little forward but can I measure your big biceps?" Big Tina pulls out a tape from the side drawer on the end table.That big bad ass gladly puts the tape around her freaky arm while Sandy smiles in ecstasy.Sandy pulls it tight around the recently pumped up mound and says."Holy fuck! your just shy of 20 inches" Sandy keeps massaging it like it was some sort of personal pet.Tina just keeps flexing the massive mound all knowing that Sandy is really turned on.That was almost to much for me to take! I head to the bathroom to calm down.Ok now,I think about getting one of the doses of the myostatin drug and handing it to Tina! I want Sandy to get so fucking big that she would not fit into any normal clothes! What the fuck I am doing! Creating musclebound monsters? I hear the women laughing to the point of  silly ness. I got to get a dose of that stuff.

I had no idea Sandy was turning into a bodybuilder.I would have fucked her sooner! We had no real contact the last 3 years.Now my mind is thinking what a huge muscle fuck she would be! I go into Tina's office to get one of the extra doses when I hear footsteps.."Oh you got the same idea I have you little devil!" She flexes her massive pumped up  biceps and wraps them around my neck! I feel the blood pumping,and when she lets me go, holy fucking shit  those veins were so engorged! The drug has to be fueling the new found pump she is sporting! She takes it from my hands and races to the living room. So now I need one for Alicia. Taking one more dose to my condo would not be a bad thing.Right? I slowly move to the front door while Tina injects Sandy.

I make it to the front door and get the dose stashed into my bedroom. Grabbing my cellphone, I call Dr. Bisbee. "Hey Jason! Jim here.What are your plans for this drug?" After about 2 minutes I get a call back and we get into a long drawn out conversation. We agree to a big deal to let me sell the stuff and Jason will produce it for just for female bodybuilders."You need to fly to Brazil in six weeks so we can sign  this deal with my lawyers Jim! My lab will be up and running without any American interference." We agree to a 65/ 35  share of the profits. I rush back to Tina's Condo and I hear iron clanging from her home gym!

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2015, 01:08:12 am »
I get back back to Tina's Kitchen and start serving  food onto dinner plates. Sneaking up to the door of the gym and I hear Tina talking to Sandy."Here Let me inject you with my personal stash of pure testosterone into your right shoulder Sandy.It will totally give you maximum growth!" My head spins around for a second until i see them coming back towards the kitchen.Rushing back to the food table,I pretend not to know what was happening. "Hey guys I have beef and chicken ready !"

"Great Jim,Us girls need some extra protein tonight! You might want to get out 3 dozen eggs and make us some egg white omelettes. Thanks sweety!" I have no reason to not agree to their demands.After all I want to fuck Sandy in 3-6 months after the training and drug therapy.I wander if Tina knows what I am up to.Or does she really give a crap.Hmmm we will see. "Hey I guess Sandy you know about our new myostatin drug?" She gives me a wink and a smirk. "Yeah Jimmy and I plan on turning into one big ass bad bitch!! Is that all right condo salesman?" We all laugh and I finish cracking the eggs for the omelette.

My mind races while I finish the extra egg protein.Is this some sort of lesbian relationship starting to bloom here or what? I have no problem sharing if you know what I mean.He.He.While the massive Tina and big Sandy finish dinner I head to the bedroom and respond to Alicia's text messages.The "girls" were so engrossed in conversation that they did not even know that I had left."Hey Alicia this great news! How about getting so huge that.."

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2015, 01:58:04 am »
"Hey Alicia I'm at Tina's house right now.Let's meet at your gym in Venice Beach tonight." Alicia says she is doing a late workout right now and to get there in one hour. I get back to the kitchen and tell the "Girls" that I have an unscheduled meeting with Dr. Bisbee tonight."Sorry ladies this is really important to me and Jason.We will make all fbbs huge now I tell you!" Tina and Sandy giggled like school girls,but they had man like voices! Fucking crap,why am I doing this? I think Alicia's fans would love her getting more and more massive! I really do not want to tell them that right now..Fuck this, I am out of here!

The traffic is light so I am there in twenty minutes.I walk into the gym and some "Muscle head" stops me in my tracks.Alicia is done with her set and tells the lug head that I am her husband."Fuck you Daron how could you treat him like this!" That is so funny,the brute backs off so fast."Hey honey so nice to see you Jim!" She sticks her giant boobs into my chest and gives me a long deep kiss.I try to calm down and tell her about the new found wonder drug. "You know that this is the new myostatin serum Alicia" She takes the bag of goodies from my hand and kisses me once again. "If this works honey I will fuck your brains out forever!" She winks and I get the hell out of the place and go home.Now as I drive home my mind thinks about the progress these women will have in just 3 months.

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2015, 02:13:00 am »
Well three months have passed since Dr. Bisbee's drug has been administered to all the the contestants participating in our new super huge fbb event.Tina has been so obsessed with the whole process that she is spending  all her time working out and chatting with the contestants online.We have dinner once a week to go over what is happening with the promoters to make sure we are on schedule.Other than that,she spends most of her time flexing in front of the mirror.Tina is in love with her own body! Narcissism seems to be taking over the woman..She will not give me any sexual fulfillment even though my cock is erect.I mean all ten inches of it!

Well  now I want to know what big fucking Tina is up to even though she won't tell me. I do a search of her on google and find out she is on a web chat site.I guess she is on webcam all the time making money and showing off her new found 18 pounds of pure muscle!No added body fat mind you.Pure muscle gains.Tina looks like she could compete in a light-heavy weight men's contest at her body weight of 240 lbs.She is on Muscle Girls live.com,So I join a group chat session,Not even knowing that this site even existed! Hermuscles .com is the main one.But muscle women live.com is also a go to place for schmoes.Did she start this web cam site for her and the contestants? She is doing a most muscular pose when I sign in.

`At least 25 shmucks are talking to her while she strips down to her micro bikini.I mention what a good cock size would be to please such a goddess,and she pulls out a big giant plastic dildo!  "Well I love a big ten inches honey!" Tina inserts the monster into her cunt all knowing that is my cock size.What the fuck is she doing? She cums right on camera with a clit erection at least 4 inches in size! Fucking shit I thought we were buddies. My yahoo messenger pops up and holy crap it is Alicia! My balls are turning blue at this point! "Hey honey,I guess Tina is putting on quit a show tonight!! " I tell her about the lack of her telling me the truth and Alicia sends me laughing  emoticons.

"Look baby Tina is all about her being the biggest fbb on the plant! She does not care about anything else getting in her way.Silly boy!" I reveal the fact that I need a sexual release tonight. "Alicia I am a full 10 inches erect! I took one half of a Viagra! Oh fucking god!"  Alicia saves she will be at my condo in 15 minutes. With a big surprise! Oh man.Fuck, an e-mail alert pops up and it says" Sandy big muscle alert!..See The pics big boy"
Oh noooo. Fuck ,I open the e-mail and  I see several pictures of Sandy in stretch workout gear and Holy crap!.That has to be a fucking morph. No fucking way! I want to marry her now!!  I read her long message and think...This woman.. Knock,knock..The front door!`

I managed to get off the bed and open the front door and there she is the blond muscle bound internet sensation in the flesh."Hey Jim you know just how to greet a girl.Bad boy!" My dick is hanging out of my basket ball shorts at full erection."Fuck dude,I have not seen one that big since I fucked you last time" The she beast picks me up like I weighed nothing and takes me back to the bedroom.Her voice has lowered at least one octave.She seems way bigger than the last time I saw her.What the fuck? Maybe I should have been online to see what she was..

"I need you big fucking cock now Jimmy boy! You should have never resisted my love you fucking bastard! Lay down and take it like man! Oh fuck.Ohhh That feels so good" She has my snake inside her tight cunt and I have to stare at her man like physique.What the fuck! She is at least 12 pounds bigger than Tina. What is this sexy bomb shell on for goodness sakes!! Alicia kisses me with her 5 o'clock stubble beard. "I took twice the amount of HGH and Test honey just for you!!"My mouth was so dry that I could not think..until I saw her long clit.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2015, 03:03:25 am »
Another great chapter, I just love how a great majority of this section is all about taking steroids to excess so the women get bigger, stronger, and they don't mind the masculinizing effects of it, they just want to get big so bad, to hell with the consequences. Combined with the fact that they're perpetually ready for sex 24/7, and it's almost like a dream world, one that I personally would love to live in! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2015, 07:07:50 am »
Just a suggestion...the dialog might sound more natural and flow better if you used more contractions:  She's instead of She is, I'm instead of I am.
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2015, 02:02:14 am »
"Oh that feels so good Jim! My man in the boat is very large now.I could fuck a woman with my she monster clit! " It was at least an inch longer than Tina's. Oh fucking hell it was a like heaven being inside of Alicia. Her fake boobs now look tiny compared to her massive physique! Her giant clit was so over stimulated that she was cumming every minute. "Oh fuck dude! I curled 250lbs before coming over here,shit I feel so strong! " My body is getting pounded like a fucking rag doll at this point. I might have to see a chiropractor after this marathon sexual encounter,but who gives a crap! It feels so fucking good that you can't even imagine."Fucking holy shit,I am cumming Alicia! " She has this shit eating grin on her face like she owned my body.I guess she did! The veins in her enormous trap muscles were so large I thought they might explode!

"Hey baby I reached 250lbs. of ripped muscle today! What do you think honey? " I just finished pumping a massive two week load of spunk into that she beast and she starts posing every grotesquely developed muscle group.The fucking myostatin drug works wonders! My cock slowly starts to rise again.This is to much to take in one night for goodness sakes! "Look how huge my delts are now,I love it! My biceps are 20 and 3/4 inches now.Hmmmm My dream as a child is coming true! Arnold Schwarzenegger was my hero growing up and now I will be a female version of Arnold! Grow baby,grow!"

A ripped 250lbs.? This is fucking unreal! Not a an once of visible fat on this beautiful freaky woman.I'm fucking harder than a rock again.She keeps flaunting her body in front of me like  a fucking stripper on steroids. I take my wallet off the night stand and pull out several $100 dollar bills."I'm gonna make it rain baby! Fuck yes!" Alicia catches some of the money and screams in delight! "Oh baby that makes me even hotter! You fucking stud,time to get you off again!! Fucking big cocked bastard son of a bitch! You skinny runt! Be glad you have that monster in between your legs or I would not even give you the time of fucking day!!"

After multiple massive long orgasms,Alicia passed out on top of me with a huge amount of sweat pouring onto the bed.My cock finally could rest now that the viagra had worn off.How big can these women really get? I can't take my eyes off her freaky musclebound body.Well I have to go to sleep and dream..but I want to get in touch with...

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2015, 01:58:57 am »
"Hey Jim boy,I would love to fuck your brains out all night,but I need to get back to my meals and drugs.Ha,Ha,your so cute!" Alicia pats me on my head like a pet dog and closes the front door abruptly. My cell is on vibrate and I know Alicia heard it.. "Hey Jim It's Sandy here I have great news for you!" Oh shit, what in the hell does she want!. I send  back a text to my former colleague. " What kind of news Sandy?"  The dark haired beauty tells me to meet her in the parking garage at my former place of employment at 2pm the next day. I'm feeling a little sleepy at this point so I say ok..

After few cold beers,I fall asleep.About 2 am that morning, I'm jolted awake by what I perceive as some sort of California earthquake."Oh fuck..What the hell?" My mind is going back to the dream state that I awoke from.Take a long deep breath and think.Alicia and Sandy just finished their posing routines at our Ms. Big Nationals Contest.They got into a discussion about my huge cock and started to fight right onstage! Two massive 5-5 to 5-6 inch 290 lb.plus muscle bound bodies made the stage vibrate like some sort of stage 5 tornado hit it! Tina was offstage fucking this massive gay male bodybuilder into oblivion! "I own your ass now bitch! " She looked to be at least 30lbs. heavier than that roided out freak. He was massive to say the least"Ok I will marry you Tina!" Fuck no,that is one weird dream!... Better take a wiz so I can go back to sleep.Oh.. yeah, talk to Sandy later and find out what the hell  she is doing today.....I'm so tired.ZZZZZZZZZ.

Buzzz.. My phone is vibrating like crazy.Oh fuck,I'm so tired. Alicia, what the fuck does she want? Well that's a stupid question! "Hey sending you a message Jimbo! You will never get anything better than this honey.My morning bicep pump..pretty hot right?"  She sends three pictures of her right bicep in different posing phases.The last one had the tape reading at 20 and 7/8 inches! Huge veins feeding that monster. My cock sprang to life and well I had no choice."Fucking shit!!" Another load of spunk..
                             2nd message: Hey it's Sandy call me today before we meet.Ok?
                             3rd message: Hey big stud your big chick next door needs to talk to you today!! Like ASAP!
Oh shit..I better take a shower.I need some sort of energy boost.It will be long,long day.
                           4th message:Dr. Bisbee here.Give me a call Jim..
Ok,now what.Godamit fuck! My mind is racing while the hot fucking shower almost burns my skin."Ohhh fuck!" After a strong energy drink big Tina knocks on my door. Shit man.."Hey Tina !" She grabs my neck with one hand and flexes one massive pumped up right arm."Did you miss me honey?"Tina forces me to kiss the ungodly veiny bicep.Like I had any fucking choice! My cell keeps vibrating consistently.."We need to talk about this miostatin shit Jim.Did you know that some of these crazy bitches are taking double doses!!"

Oh that explains Dr. Bisbee calling.What does it all mean?Will those musclebound freaks get even bigger faster? Or....Tina pulls me by the collar into to her condo.."You better talk to Bisbee Jim!!"

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2015, 01:04:32 am »
"Ok..I'll talk to him.Calm down Tina!" The phone rings and I have to leave a message.Tina heads to her gym and starts pounding heavy fucking weights with some "girl" who sounds very manly.After 10 minutes Dr. Bisbee returns my call."Look Jim I heard through the grape vine that some of your contestants might be double dosing the fbbm-17 drug.I really hope this is not true, but my lab is doing experiments on mice as we speak.It will take a few weeks to come to any real conclusion Jim." Shit,I don't need this thing going completely off the rails. I try to reassure Bisbee that I will get to the bottom of this.Tina has two big protein bars on her table so i take them and gobble them down.Heading back to my condo I reach Sandy.

"Hey Jimmy how are you? I need to tell you about the drugs.I...uh....took double doses the  last two months. Man it felt so good and my muscle gains are through the roof!! I so want to be one huge muscle bound bitch!" Shaking my head in disbelief,I ask her if she is ok."Oh baby I have never felt this strong and healthy in my life! Plus I'm horny all the time! Bad fucking time to have no man in my life.Which reminds me when will you be here?" We agree to meet around 12pm at her favorite eatery next to the Big Muscle Gym where she works out . "Oh,and I quit my job, as you can imagine with this massive fucking body that I could never hide it.Ha.Ha,Ha.."

My car is parked right in front of the resturant.How fucking lucky am I? This is LA after all lol! Scanning the room,I catch Sandy talking to the server.Holy fuck is she bigger than the last  time I saw her. She instantly motions me to come to her table.We hug and her body feels like fucking forged steel!Sandy is wearing dark black clothing in order to try to hide her massive bulk.That doesn't work.Holy fuck.I swear she might be bigger than Tina and Alicia! "Hey Jimmy so glad to see my former co-worker!"In this small booth that we were seated in,well she takes advantage of her muscle packed charms.Her right shoe less foot starts rubbing my huge cock to full erection.The big shit eating grin on her face said it all."Your not getting away from me today sweety!"

My face is flushed with blood while the waitress served our food,or shall I say Sandy's food.Huge plates of chicken and fish.Wow, enough to feed a family! She keeps rubbing  my cock while she eats.Holy shit!"So Sandy, Dr. Bisbee is really concerned about this double dosing.It could be very dangerous." She ignores me while she devours another chicken breast."I don't give a fuck Jim..I will be the biggest bitch onstage in a few weeks!" My dick is in the pre-cumming stage at this point..Ohhhh..fuck.

Offline p

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2015, 01:05:43 am »
" I want you to last a long time when we get back to my place stud!" She keeps slowly caressing my huge boner under the table cloth. Sandy stops for a moment while the waiter refills the water glasses.She whispers into my ear with that low manly voice." I bet you never even thought this would happen while we were working at the firm." She picks up the pace with her foot while chewing on her chicken.Smiling directly into my eyes,Sandy knew I was close to climax."Let it out Jim." My eyes started to cross when she put me over the edge!

"Hmmm,Oh yeah!" The couple next to us noticed my audible moans and Sandy just puts on that sales woman charm. I came so much that jizz was running down my leg.I mean a huge cum load! " Oh he just loves the food here.Kind of like orgasmic.You get that,right?" Here I am with fucking cum all over me.Sandy motions to the waiter that we need more napkins. She shoves them down my pants to soak it up.She's fucking crazy! I think I like a musclebound bitch doing anything she wants.

We head out of the resturant in a hurry to my car. "Now I'm going to fuck the crap out you fucker.That dick is so fucking huge! It needs to be hard while we get to my place.!" Sandy strokes it back to my full ten inches.I try to keep my eyes on the road and engage in conversation with Sandy."So do you email the other women about this double dosing stuff?" She smiles like a  she devil who found her new power source."Oh fuck yes I did! I want them all to be fucking huge.Feel this arm skinny boy!" It was already the size of most male bodybuilders.Fuck that bicep was so rock hard, with no visable body fat.No way in hell could I ever get my hands around that monster! I wanted to scold Sandy,but my dick was so fucking hard."Dr. Bisbee is very concerned about this Sandy. Oh fuck it we're here..Let's go fuck! I want to screw your massive fucking body!!"

My libido took over and all I could think about was fucking this huge fucking muscle beast!She hurries me into the condo and slams my weaker body onto her couch. Sandy strips off that dark clothing and reveals all her new found mass! "Oh I need you cock so bad honey.Fuck I like huge dicks!" Sandy was the size of your average light heavyweight male bodybuilder.She was sucking the life out of my huge erection and then I saw her clit getting bigger and bigger..She was so man like..ripped with that huge roid gut.I knew right then I was in  for the ride of my life! "Jimmy boy I will be the biggest onstage! I have a big head start.Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,.."

The she beast inserted my huge cock into what looked like a giant erect clit and with a pussy.I told Sandy about the half blue pill I took before lunch."Oh fuck! I have more Jim." Her orgasms went on for..like hours.My mind was so focused on massive muscle that should belong to a man.No body fat. Snake like veins.Sandy will get bigger..I now know Bisbee's drug works beyond wonders.Wacko dudes like me will be in Female Bodybuilding heaven! God.I love this..

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2015, 07:12:44 am »
Great chapter.
Will Tina and Alicia also take the double dose ?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [p] The Girl Next Door

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View