Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574352 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 12:01:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure  (Read 131590 times)

solitariodude

Re: The Procedure
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 05:56:55 pm »
LOL Great twist on the story ;D

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 10:27:41 am »
What could I do?
I grabbed a sheet and put it on top of the floating embryo blob and sat down on top of it, desperate to make it look like a beanbag chair and waiting for Wanda to come in. It wobbled a little as I found my equilibrium, but I managed to hold still as she stepped inside. She wore a grey big duvet coat and a woolly hat and looked at me in surprise. I grinned at her and waved. I said:
"Hi, Wanda, how are you?" I tried desperately to sound casual. She was skeptical.
"I'm fine. What is that?"
"A beanbag. Since I'm solo again, I'm on my way back to a carefree youth."
She rubbed her front and opened the coat. Wow. She still looked as good as ever. You see, Wanda always was a curvy one. She thought of herself as overweight and chubby, but it wasn't all true. She had big breasts, a large ass and a rather tight waist. Also, she looked cool and sophisticated like she always did. Honestly, I wasn't even sure why we broke up. Was it because we changed? Was it because we worked too much? Was there somebody else? I still had no idea. I really wanted to get back together with her.
On the other hand, I knew we would fight pretty soon. If you think about it, we spent a lot of time fighting. Maybe we were just too different. I don't know and I doubt I ever will. Anyway, she gave me a look that told me: "I wish we could still be together." But instead, she said:
"That's stupid. Say, Ed, I'd like to box all the stuff that's still mine. Do you mind?"
"Well... Actually... I'm not feeling too well right now. Would you mind doing that in two days? I guess I'll be fine by then."
She walked over to me and my beanbag and gave me a good look.
"Ed, you do look tired, but I don't think you're sick. So. What are you hiding?"
"Nothing. It's just that I'm still not sure about all this."
"The beanbag? No, I guess it's about the divorce. Listen, we've been going over this for weeks and months now. I'm just trying to do this without any guilt, I'm just trying to free us both of this relationship."
She started climbing atop the bubble, making it quiver and shake. I really hoped it wouldn't burst. Not only would it be dangerous for July, I was sure, I was also quite sure that Wanda would freak out. She sat down and turned to me. I tried to remain calm. The fluid wobbled.
"It's funny."
I said:
"We should be getting off, it's probably too full anyway."
"No, it's fine. A bit like a water-bed."
"Don't remind me."
We bought a water-bed once, but the weight was too great and the guys who lived below us complained about cracks in the ceiling. That started one of these stupid debates that end in fights in the stairwell. I broke my nose that day. Wanda bounced a little on the surface and said:
"I know we shouldn't but..."
I gritted my teeth.
"We really shouldn't."
Boy, this is awkward.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 12:01:26 pm »
She climbed on top of me and said:
"Come on, Ed, don't be a spoilsport. It's not as if you're getting any right now, aren't you?"
"Wanda, please. I think it's a very bad idea."
She unbuttoned her blouse and showed a little of her bra.
"Ed, this is so unlike you. It's hard, you know. I don't want to be married to you and I'd really love to be friends, but I still..."
I was in the awkward situation of my dick telling me to go ahead and my mind telling me to get off the embryo-cocoon thing before it burst. I must add that all this "sex with the ex" stuff was quite appealing. To be honest, I would have banged her right away, but I had to get her away from July.

Now that I think about it, my solution was the worst I could come up with. Good work, Ed.
I mumbled some approval, turned to my left and just threw her off. I could see her slip and fall, her face contorted in an expression of total surprise and decided to slip off the blob at the same time. She landed on her arm and I could hear the nasty crack that just had to happen.
As I scrambled to my feet and ran around the quivering blob, Wanda was holding back the tears. She gave me a dismayed stare and said:
"My arm. You broke my arm. You clumsy asshole. It hurts."
"I'm sorry, it was an accident. I'm really sorry. I'll call an ambulance."
"Yes. Do that. I'll tell them what you did."
I stared at her in anger. How could she? This would make our divorce much more costly. Nobody would believe me. Fuck!
"I didn't do anything."
"You pushed me! Why did you push me?"
"I didn't want to... Stop. Let's get an ambulance first. I'll get you some ice."
"Ice?"
I fumbled for my phone and called the ambulance. I stayed well away of my weeping ex and just got some ice cubes in a towel. She gave me a hateful look.
"You could have said something."
"I did. Here is the ice. Shall I take a look at your arm?"

She put the ice on the rapidly swelling and spreading bruise. At least the skin hadn't broken. We waited awkwardly for the ambulance to come. It felt like forever. She was still there, sitting on the floor, wincing occasionally. I stood with my back to the wall, keeping my distance. The room felt every bit as icy as the winter outside.
When the ambulance eventually turned up, the paramedics gave me the scornful, almost hateful look that you get if they're called for spousal abuse. I tried to make them record that it was an accident, but they went "yeah, yeah, of course" and took off with Wanda. I offered to ride to the hospital with them and they reluctantly agreed. After all, I was still her husband.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 09:41:40 am »
By the time I came back, I was tired as hell. Getting to the hospital had been hard enough, the snow having cut off some of the streets. By the time we finally got there, I took forever to explain that this was not spousal abuse but a simple accident. When they found out we were having a divorce, I had to start over. Wanda wasn't helping either. She clearly didn't want to have the sexual tension to be public knowledge, so she denied it as good as she could. This in turn meant that it was hard for the people in the emergency room to believe me. I managed to convince them of giving me the benefit of doubt and not to inform the police and I stayed with Wanda until she was ready.
When she came out of the surgery, she was grinning stupidly:
"Imagine this: I've lived all my life without ever breaking a bone, and now this. Isn't it hilarious?"
"Absolutely", I replied with a sigh. "Shall we catch a cab to get you home?"
"That would be nice, yes. I'll come and fetch my stuff another day, okay?"
"Take your time. It's not as if it's going anywhere."
"I'll just have to wait until my arm heals."
"No problem. If you want to, I can bring it all to your place and you just throw away what you don't need."
She frowned:
"Stop your passive aggressive stuff right now."
"Why should I? All this is completely pointless. You say we always fight because we're married, but now we're getting a divorce and we're still fighting!" I know I wasn't being too rational right now, but fuck it. I've had it up to there.

Suffice to say, we took separate cabs home. The people from the emergency room found it easier to just throw us out than call the cops, but it wasn't by much.
I rode home, my mood as black as ink. I just felt I was slipping. All this business with July, Wanda, my job... It was getting too much.
I got out of the cab and walked to my house when I noticed someone standing in the shadows at this time of the day and in this weather. You wouldn't believe the shit some people did. I walked past the guy and did a double take. Looked official, but not in an uniformed kind of way. A bit too cold for a tax audit, though.
What the hell was going on?

By the time I got into my flat, I was frozen through. I pulled off my boots and looked inside the living room. The blob was still there, covered in its sheet. Just as I was about to go to my bedroom and get some sleep, the thing started to wobble and burst.

solitariodude

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 03:19:12 pm »
Yes! The blob bursts and out comes... SUPER-JULY! Sorry, I keep getting ahead of your story.  :-X

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 10:14:28 am »
It was a gradual process to watch the structure break down. At first, there were only some wet spots in the blanket, then streams of goo started flooding the floor. There was a strange, sweet smell filling the air and a soft tearing noise was getting louder. With a plopping sound, a part of the jelly-like structure dropped off, pulling the blanket along with it and bringing forth another large blob of semi-transparent goo. Then, with a gasping sound, July emerged from the slime. She pulled it off her body and was... changed.

I stared at her in absolute confusion. She stood on the ground, her lower body still covered in slowly receding liquid and opened her eyes. Out of the corners of her mouth, two streams of fluid dripped down on her bare body. It took a few seconds for me to realise, but the transformation she had gone through was just as alien as the sources she claimed for her procedure's origins. Her skin was now sleek like an amphibians, her hair had grown into a large black mane and her eyes had developed three pupils each. My mouth dropped open.
She focused on me and spat out a large clump of goo. Then, she stepped out of the burst shell and took the blanket, wrapping around her body. As she came closer, it started to change. She grew taller again, but this time, instead of remaining as spindly as before, her upper body soon flared out. Within seconds, her top half had grown heavy with sleek, streamlined muscle. By the time she stood towering in front of me, her lats had grown tremendously, giving her a 36" shoulder width. The rest of her body was toned as hell but still vaguely human. However, she was still skinny, no breasts, no butt.
She appraised me from above and said in a susurrating voice:
"This is incredible, my little friend."

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 09:35:27 pm »
Haha. This story is just so much fun. Keep on writing, and I'll keep on reading! K+

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2012, 02:48:19 pm »
I stood there, completely paralysed by the vision in front of me. She walked closer, each of her steps elegant and calm. She bent down until we were face to face and she said:
"You can't believe how this feels. I can see the true colours of everything. I can smell where you were, who you talked to. I can feel every single hair on your skin. I want you to fuck me now. I want to feel it like I never felt anything before."
I must admit, this wasn't what I had expected. Hell, I probably didn't expect anything anyway. So whatever. She took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. With a quick pull of her super-tight muscles, she tore off my clothes. I was naked within seconds, the sad remains of my shirt lying on the floor next to her. She smirked and pulled me on the bed. I might have resisted, but it was clear that her strength was beyond mine.
She sat on top of me and started kneading my chest. I could feel that the mere act of touching me made her shiver, so I started caressing her. It felt odd, her warm, soft, completely smooth skin felt strange to the touch, but I could feel slight pulses beneath it. I slid my hands along her lats, surprised by the insane taper they created. How was this even possible?
When she sank herself on my now rock-hard dick, I could feel the pulsating movement under her skin increase against it. It felt like the most insane blow-job I never head, as if hundreds of tongues worked my dick. I could feel she was enjoying it in the same way and I started pounding her from below as she worked me from above. Why couldn't I have sex like this before?

solitariodude

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2012, 02:58:30 pm »
Oh ho, now it's getting REALLY interesting :clap: I'd say he's never had sex like that before because he's never experienced being the male role in an El Roy story... :funny:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2012, 03:55:47 pm »
Now this sounds like the kind of compliment any author would love to get. Wow. Thank you!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2012, 09:21:29 am »
I'm sorry I sort of fell from the face of the earth, but I'm very busy right now. New stuff will come soon. Thank you for your patience.

solitariodude

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2012, 02:35:09 pm »
Dude! Life comes first, this second life comes when we make the time for it. Reading your stories is such a treat that (while it would be nice to read a new chapter every day) it always comes as an unexpected and enjoyable surprise when you post new material. Thanks again for taking the time to continue to do what you enjoy doing and sharing it with us ;)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2012, 05:16:06 pm »
When we were done, it was after midnight. My night and day schedule was seriously fucked up by this time. July was a little tired but nowhere near as koed as I was. The last days were starting to take their toll I laid on the mattress, cradled against her disproportionate body. I was seriously astonished by her alien looks. Honestly, she looked a bit like an extraterrestrial crossbreed from one of these twilight zone stories. I wondered what I was doing here. She looked at me with these six pupils and licked her slightly transparent, shiny lips. Her super-powerful body was at rest. She smiled at me and asked:
"I'm a so strange to look at?"
I nodded.
"Fascinating, isn't it? I haven't seen myself yet, but you couldn't imagine how you look in these eyes. I can see your feelings as if they were written right across your face."
"You can?"
"Absolutely. Although I must say that they're not that hard to guess."
She rolled on her back, then said:
"Of course, this leaves us with a problem."
"What is it?"
"I don't think I can show myself outside anymore."
"Can't you just shrink back a little?"
"I guess I could, but it would feel like shit."
I shrugged. The doorbell rang. I groaned:
"Who might that be at this time of the night?"
July seemed uneasy.

solitariodude

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2012, 07:26:38 pm »
Thanks for keeping up with this, and ongoing K naturally, but I have a question. Is her name pronounced July as it's spelled similar to the month, or like "Julie"? It keeps catching me off guard. I like the six pupil bit, but have a hard time imagining what that would look like... ::)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2012, 08:23:47 pm »
It's pronounced like "Julie", I guess. I imagine the three pupils to be arranged in a triangular shape in each eye, mostly in the iris, but also a little in the white. It should look crazy monstrous.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] The Procedure

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View