Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572873 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 03:45:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Vanessa Serros
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Vanessa Serros  (Read 256149 times)

Offline Algos143

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Vanessa Serros
« on: December 14, 2013, 02:17:47 am »
I never thought there could be another Cindy Phillips, with her unbeatable combination of muscle, beauty, and sexiness. But there just might be. Vanessa Serros is a 22 year old stunner with amazing potential, check her out.

Forum Saradas

Vanessa Serros
« on: December 14, 2013, 02:17:47 am »

strider99

Re: The Next Cindy Phillips - Vanessa Serros
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 05:59:30 pm »
Hmm, that's a big statement to make. She looks very promising but for me Cindy is one of a kind, on a par with Gina Davis.

Offline Algos143

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 01:02:56 am »
Cindy IS one of a kind, you're right about that. From 2005-2008 she was probably the most popular female bodybuilder in the world, and there will probably never be another one like her. Gina Davis was another marvel, too bad she was only on the scene so briefly :'(

ThirdRedeemer

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 03:47:32 pm »
 :cool2: She is very cute and pretty muscular!!!

Offline carstiboy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 05:13:37 pm »
I like her!

Where can I find more? Facebook, insta??

Cas

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 06:18:06 pm »
The next Cindy Phillips?...maybe, the next Gina Davis?....oh HELL NO! Gina D's one of a kind, it'd take a VERY special woman to take her place in fbb history.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 06:45:02 pm »
hey guys, if you check out my insta**** page "girlswhoflex" you'll see that i post often about her and other women. I do ask that you don't contact any of them asking for more pics and photos as I'm working exclusively with Vanessa to get more pics and vids. I have around 60 photos and a few videos that i'll be posting over time.

on the flip side of this if there are any teen gymnasts or people you think i should reach out to on insta**** let me know and i'll ese what i can get! i have a lot of great stuff that I'll hopefully be able to share soon.

Offline crypter

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 07:26:20 am »
hey guys, if you check out my insta**** page "girlswhoflex" you'll see that i post often about her and other women. I do ask that you don't contact any of them asking for more pics and photos as I'm working exclusively with Vanessa to get more pics and vids. I have around 60 photos and a few videos that i'll be posting over time.

on the flip side of this if there are any teen gymnasts or people you think i should reach out to on insta**** let me know and i'll ese what i can get! i have a lot of great stuff that I'll hopefully be able to share soon.

Great page!  Is it my imagination or are you not allowing saving pics?  And if not, why?  Thanks.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2013, 03:31:34 pm »
I'm not sure what you mean---do you mean that you can't save directly from insta****, or do you think I'm saying that you all shouldn't try to save the pics to a drive or whatever?

I don't care if you guys save them or not, so go ahead. i have to promise a lot of them, in order to get content, that I won't share them anywhere but my page so I try to get as much as I can up. But if it's already on the internet then it's public domain so you can save them.  I just dont know if theres a way to save directly from IG

Offline ciccio

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 02:55:19 am »

Fantastic page, well done man. I've seen you have recently poster an exclusive pic of Dani Reardon , lil_monstar... Have u got any other workout/flexing pic of her? A quick workout video would be unreal. Thanks

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2013, 03:23:38 am »

Fantastic page, well done man. I've seen you have recently poster an exclusive pic of Dani Reardon , lil_monstar... Have u got any other workout/flexing pic of her? A quick workout video would be unreal. Thanks

she's incredibly hard to get a hold of--i talk to her maybe once every week or so....if she answers. the good news is that she HAS agreed to work with me to get stuff for the page. The ok news is that she's only going to do pics for now and that it will have to wait until after the holidays. she's not too stoked on her current condition being showed. the bad news is that its just hard to get a hold of and it's going to take a while but i've been building whatever this working relationship is for 2-3 years now. so def be patient and i'm sure i can eventually get something!

and again if you guys see someone i might not know about, especially gymnasts, let me know!

fredzeppelin

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2013, 08:02:25 pm »
The next Cindy Phillips?...maybe, the next Gina Davis?....oh HELL NO! Gina D's one of a kind, it'd take a VERY special woman to take her place in fbb history.

Yeah I kind of agree that Cindy shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence as Gina; Cindy was cute, Gina was otherworldy beautiful.
The facination with Cindy was that she simutaneously pretty, petite, and yet massively muscular, all at the same time. A fetish (her petiteness)
within a fetish (her muscularity), if you will.

But in Gina's league? Not a chance. Only a handful of women in Gina's class -- Nicole Ball, Jennifer McVicar, Michelle Andrea, Laura Bass, Jody May, a few others,
and none of these managed to achieve Gina's awesome level of muscularity.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2013, 08:29:27 pm »
i think she has better shapes than cindy did before she started using gear. i'm pretty sure she will stick with figure though i sometimes bring up physique when we talk. she has tons of potential and that physique is all natural.

porky

Vanessa Serros
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2014, 05:37:25 pm »
New to me. She's quite the find, no?

luvemhuge5699

Vanessa Serros 22 yrs old
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2014, 02:36:55 pm »
quite attractive and muscular for a 22 yr old.  i love the bulges in the purple shirt.  very impressive biceps. 

more pics at saradas page.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Vanessa Serros

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View