Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572661 Posts in 72096 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:53:37 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [pdgde] Ms Mega Woman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [pdgde] Ms Mega Woman  (Read 39337 times)

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: [pdgde] Ms Mega Woman
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2018, 01:42:36 pm »
Ms Mega 10

After spending 3 amazing weeks in Tampa, I’m about to get in the car and head to the airport..Susan runs up to me with a tape measure and pulls up her shirt sleeve..”So you don’t forget about me honey.. see how big it is!”..Good god that monster bicep has grown substantially over the month she’s been working out here..Working hard and injecting the right “stuff”..I put the carry on bag in the back seat and fumble a bit with the tape measure..”Ah, well... lets see 19 and ¾ inches..Shit!..Almost 20 inches!!”..My hands are feeling that veiny expansion of unnatural muscle flesh and it’s hard as a fucking rock!..Just pure roid enhanced power at it’s finest moment…”I had to pumped that baby up for you Dan!..I have no idea when you are coming back..The next time you see that monster it should be much bigger!”...She kisses me and heads back inside the gym..All I can think about is measuring that roid monster bicep again in a few weeks..Ahhh..I take a deep breath and head to the airport..

The flight back to LA was mostly uneventful except I had to sit next to some 350 lb slob in business class..(Get a grip on your life man..Gezus..People)..When I get back to the office Carol is sitting at the conference table..Her blouse looks like it was about to explode from all the newly acquired trickanol / steroid/ HGH muscle..June walks by and I almost didn’t recognize her..Holy shit she’s huge now!!..We should promote her amazing transformation on the website soon..”How do you feel about all this new muscle mass that you have now June?” She stands up to give me that double biceps pose....”17 inches already!..I feel so good with all this muscle now and I’m loving every minute of my daily workouts!..I gained around 30 lbs of solid muscle!.. My addiction to bodybuilding is not going to stop anytime soon Dan..At 53 I feel like a new woman and I need to keep growing!!”..(All said in her newly obtained steroid voice)..We should all have office managers like her..Tina comes in sits down and seems eager to show off her muscle mass in a tight wife beater..Jason brings in some paperwork to sign while she poses her manly 23 year old veiny roid body..He has this goofy grin on his face like a love struck puppy dog..Shit!.. I can’t blame him at all..I don’t think in his wildest dreams he would have thought of nailing a girlfriend who looks so buff that she could bend steel with her bare hands!..She stands up and shows off her veiny ripped ripped 20 inch biceps with a side chest pose..”Boss I’m loving being here as you well know..if you need anything let me know!”..What a muscular behemoth she will become if she keeps the training up..Sue is the last one to come in to the room and wow!..”Damn you got big Sue!”..Her traps and delts grew so much you could never tell she was a “fitness” model..Just a solid nice block of roid mass..”I’m so proud of myself now..I should have taken up bodybuilding in the first place!..Fuck small get huge!!”..With that statement she pumps out a most muscular pose that should make any cock hard as fuck..Those giant veins just cascaded own her forehead to her square man jaw.. I guess you could say my “Roid’ staff is coming along quite nicely..Carol works on her laptop the entire time and says nothing to me.. Oh boy..”Okay girls the show is over..We need to get to today’s agenda!”..(Yeah I still have to be the boss)..”Dan here’s a list of vendors that request payment..Also we have to….”

The next morning I come in a little early to get some work done..In comes a sweaty Carol fresh from a brutal pumping session..As she towels of her mega ripped delts and pecs she stands there and gives me an angry stare..”Okay Carol let it all out what’s wrong?”..She flexes her unreal upper body and turns her nose up..Then she just repeats kissing her crazy looking right mountainous bicep like she was madly in love with herself..I get out of my chair and walk away towards the door..Before I get there she picks me up by the shirt collar and slams me into the wall..While holding me there..”Who the fuck is this Susan muscle roid slut?..She must be a good lay for that horse cock of yours!”..I had no idea if she was in a real roid rage or not..My body was nothing but puddy in her massive arms..”Come on Carol put me down already!”..A vicious vindictive smile forms on her veiny square roid face..”Fucking men!..the only thing you are good for is fucking!”..Carol slowly lowers me to the floor..”I could do some real damage on you..Little skinny shit!..The only reason I don’t tear you apart limb from limb is because of this job and the trickanol /roid pumping sessions that make me feel more alive than ever!!..Oh don’t worry I have a new fuck toy now.”..Carol gets her phone from the desk and brings up some pictures to show me..”That’s Jackson right there..Oh and he has a big cock to!”..The dude is a huge bodybuilder and the two of them are posing in tandem..”Damn you’re still bigger than him Carol!”..She just laughs..’I will always be bigger than him Dan!..there is no way he will keep pace with my growing bodacious body!..fuck yes to that trickanol shit!”..Carols body is so jacked and pumped up now right now my mouth is salivating but my cock is rock hard..”Okay Dan I promise to leave you alone now..Ha Ha Ha”..Yes she is laughing at my puny weak body(compared to hers) but I still caught her staring at my 10 inch manhood trying to escape its confines..

During our afternoon meeting Carol makes a point about having so many fbbs who will get cut out of the finals..”It’s really a shame guys ..Look at the size of some of these women!..And they are stronger than most men will ever be!”..We all scroll through our laptops checking out the massive veiny roid freaks that could be left out..”Well you know what.. let’s do a strength contest with the last 15 that get cut..People will eat it up!”..(Everybody loves the idea and high fives ensue)..”Hell yeah Dan..I love the idea!”.. “This would be so unique to have that many big women pushing hundreds of pounds of iron!”..Then the wheels start turning after my earlier encounter with massive beastly Carol..”So we can do all the standard strength events but what about something unusual to..I’m thinking events that involve all the “Schmoes” attending our contest..How about a man tossing event!..whoever throws him the farthest wins..And maybe a schmoe overhead press for reps and a schmoe curling event..what do you think?”..Everyone cracks up laughing at the idea for a few seconds..”We love the way you think Dan!..I can help set up the whole thing ..I would love to practice on some little dudes..Ha Ha..”..(Tina seems to be a bit over enthusiastic about the concept but I love her attitude)
We continue to share our thoughts about how to set the whole thing up when I discover our tallest contestant on the computer..At six feet one inches tall Layla Walters seems to have bulked up quite nicely these past few months..”Hey people what do you know about Layla Walters?”..Everyone kind of shakes their heads not being sure..”Dan I think she’s 245 pounds now..A far cry from the 185 she came in with..A rapid pace of growth for sure”..Since Layla is much taller than the other competitors, this could be an amazing woman..Hmm..We have to keep an eye on her..”She certainly is a tall one and with that bright red hair flowing down to her shoulders.. interesting..We can check up on her Dan if you want us to”....”Sure we can do that..Make sure those doctors get her what she wants!’..Later that evening I’m at home finishing my dinner when I reflect back on the way Carol “Woman” handled my inferior body..The sheer power from all that training and the drugs she takes on a daily basis is down right intoxicating..Those increible veiny sinewy bloated muscles made me look like a child in comparison..Truth be told she could have raped my cock into oblivion and I would have cherished every single moment..Ultimately Carol might be right.. men are pigs who think with their dicks..But now it’s time to talk to Susan on webcam..

“Hey Dan just got in from the gym..I need some extra protein as you can see!”..In one hand is a plate of beef and chicken and the other one a 64 ounce protein drink..Her extreme muscle pump made me hard in seconds..”Flex for me baby..just flex!”..She puts the food down and stands up to pose..”You want a little of this”..My steroid babe flexes her huge veiny roided upper body a few times with the crab pose..She sits down and eats some more food then stands up again to pose..This went on for 15 minutes until she was finished eating.. I was about ready to have that huge cum explosion from just looking at her growing traps getting bigger and bigger..”Fucking cum for me Dan..now!”..I was at the point of no return when she says…”Oh shit I forgot my injections and pills before left!..Sorry Dan I have to get back to the gym!”..Susan turns around to walk away and waddles towards the door ..That put me over the edge when I saw her arms dangling at a 45 degree angle because her back muscles were so overly roided and developed!..’Awww Fuck!...Shit!!..Holy ...Holy Fuck!!..Ahhhhhhh..” I ended up passing out for a while in my office chair.. only to wake up and realize I had a sticky situation on my hands..Good god I love roid women..

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2018, 01:42:36 pm »

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2018, 08:29:22 am »
 :bravo:

when will the next chapter be released??
User is currently banned [View]

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2018, 01:09:26 pm »
Very soon :thanks:

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2018, 05:26:19 pm »
Ms Mega 11

Hard to believe but we are a short 4 weeks away from contest time..All this is a result of many hours spent in the gym pumping incredibly heavy weights that most female bodybuilders would not even consider..Eleven months of sweat and turmoil by the biggest roid freaky bitches the planet will ever see..Hundreds of vials of the best steroids and trickanol available injected into huge blue veins on a daily basis..Thousands of pills have been swallowed by now..All the HGH helped to create odd facial features.. Every time I step in that gym I tell myself “Please heart be still” and of course “Please cock be still”..These men/women always have a look of extreme satisfaction while pumping that iron..”Euphoria”..or “Orgasmic’ are the words commonly used words to describe their experiences in the gym..My personal nickname for the gym is the “Orgasmic Dungen”.All that loud grunting and moaning is such a fucking turn on!..Now I have been asked several times by the competitors” Where Are We Going To Get Our Trickanol?” after this contest is over..Of course that will open a whole new can of worms so to speak..We have to worry about that later..Today the final cuts have to be made and we need to take the trip to downtown LA in order to visit the host venue..Hopefully everything is ready to go..They charged us an enormous amount of money to use that old arena..

So after a lot of coffee and energy drinks we try to make our final list of Ms Mega she beast contestants..Susan and all my staff are studying on their laptops with tremendous angst..”So many of these muscle chicks rock Dan..I’m really not sure who to choose”..Carol is nervously flexing her right bloated muscular bicep while she stares at the computer screen..Occasionally she will cop a feel to make sure it’s still big..”Wow unreal man..all this tremendous woman beef”..Susan is pumping her tremendous pecs up and down in a rhythmically fashion just to ease the stress...Big Tina is pointing out certain women to Jason while flexing her huge bicep and and caressing it with her left hand..June is getting up to walk back to her office and finalize the flight arrangements for  the muscle beasts in Tampa to fly back to LA and train until contest time..Holy shit she’s  one sexy powerful woman now..Her grey business suit can barely contain those 19 inch biceps and 29 inch thighs..One false move and..Ripped!..”Hey June happy 54th birthday!”..A big old grin forms on her harsh looking face..”Oh thanks Dan!..we will see you tonight at Franks!”...That voice sounds like she’s been smoking two packs of cigarettes a day..Should be a good party tonight..

It took most of the day to figure this shit out but I think we narrowed it down..”Well guys this should be the final list”..”Tell me if this is correct”..

1)  Layla Walters 6-1  final weight and measurements TBD at contest time
                     2)  Athena Polos 5-6
                     3)  Gina Gronkowski 5-9
                     4)  Lola Littner 5-7
                     5)  Bridgette Mason 5-6
                    6.  Paloma Davis 5-5
                    7)  Janet Springer 5-6
                    8.  Irene Giles 5-7
                    9)  Marla James 5-8
                   10)  Anitka Brandt 5-6
                   11)  Amy lee 5-2
                   12)  Sarah Kim 5-4
                   13)  Nanette Francois 5-4
                   14)  Alicia Olden 5-3
                   15)  Rafaela Sanchez 5-5
                   16)  Nursel Evans  5-9
                   17)  Tory Toledo 5-6
                   18)  Janet Stockton  5-8
                   19)  Jane compton 5-6
                   20)  Shannon Seton 5-3 

“Okay and the strength entries”
                   1)  Audrey Hampton  5-6
                   2)  Ivy Smith 5-5
                   3)  Juniper James 5-8
                   4)  Harper Davis 5-7
                   5)  Blyth Banner 5-6
                   6.  Anna Lexington 5-11
                   7)  Betsy Sheiner 5-4
                   8.  Emma Rainer  5-3
                   9)  Isabella Rossi 5-5
                 10)  Olivia Rosero 5-8
                 11)  Sophia Edmonton 5-4
                 12)  Reddy Redmon 5-5
                 13)  Mia Mickelson 5-6
                 14)  Yvette Theron 5-3
                 15)  Joan Jackson 5-8

“That should do it Dan..I will make a copy and get that list to June right away”..Carol waddles her massive bulk out of the office while I make a few calls..”Oh and Jason get a limo here as fast as we can..We got get out of here and get down to the arena!!”..Fucking LA traffic is going to be a bitch this time of day..Or any time for that matter..

We get into the limo (Tina,Carol,Susan) and plug through the slow moving traffic..The roid babes are sitting in the back all facing me..I need to get some business done on my I phone..All three of them are chatting it up talking about past lovers and steroid cycles..The sound of those beautiful deep steroid voices gave me a sudden chill up my spine..So much muscle mass squashed together in one seat..I’m so happy to have them here..God bless this old geezer who financed this amazing contest of female muscular enhanced pulchritude..I was told to expect a handsome bonus after the contest is over..He really likes what he sees so far..That reminds me I need to have a meeting with the doctors and trainers..We finally arrive and enter the service doors in the back..Of course we drew quite a few stares from the maintenance staff as the three monolithic chemically enhanced monsters wearing red halter tops and tiny jean shorts stroll in..A true public display of the “Ultimate” female bodybuilder bar none..The chief maintenance man in charge takes us on a tour of the arena while walking to the director’s office..”So you run that bodybuilding show coming up at the first of the month?..I tell him yes and he gives me a thumbs up..”So you ladies look great..Okay here it is”..That guy is a real schmoe if there ever was one...He, He..I shake hands with Ruth Ginmore and we walk to inspect the premises..”So I guess you have a big show coming up!..Our box office has been busy selling a lot of tickets this week!”..I would love to sell this place out..That could be a good sign..”My are you ladies healthy looking!!”..Ruth was handing out a lot of compliments on our little tour..All three beefy “ladies’ posed for her..not really knowing if she was disgusted or not..”These ladies are part of my staff Ruth!”..She seemed impressed with those veiny huge manly steroid chicks..Everything look good so I tell Ruth that the stage workers will begin setting up next week..”Oh that will be fine and George can help them with anything they need”.. George the schmoe that is..Ha Ha..

We finally end the day with June’s birthday party at Frank’s..A lot of her family and friends were there having a great time ..June was dressed in a spandex dress which did little to hide her new burgeoning muscle mass..Her grown daughter was so happy for her mom..”Okay mom how do I get as big as you!!..People would feel her bloated mass through the dress.”Well say hello to Dan my boss over there”..Sherry was a bit drunk and whispers to me..”I really want to get fucking big like her..It’s fucking hot!”..Careful what you ask for Sherry..you might just get what you want!..I hand her my card and tell her to call me..We sang Happy Birthday and ate some cake..Blah Blah..Susan wants to go home and fuck me senseless..”Oh you are leaving Dan..Hey thanks for coming’..June puts her huge bicep around my neck and gives me a kiss on the cheek..Fuck is she hot for 54!..I always thought of June as my older sister..not anymore..I want to hit that shit some day!..(when she bulks up more of course..He,He)

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2018, 12:27:19 pm »
Ms Mega 12

The next morning I have the whole staff is sitting down at the conference table..That includes the doctors,trainers,physical therapists and nutritionists..”Okay people the countdown begins..We have 4 short weeks to put on the best female bodybuilding and strength contest the world will ever see..My thinking here is what can we do to put on as much mass on these women during this last phase of training..Of course I don’t want to harm anyone’s health but I need these bodybuilders bigger than most people would ever dream of”..The four doctors are typing on their laptops analzing the situation..”Let me pose a question to you..Can we double the dose of trickanol?..Or steroids for that matter?..Doctor Kalimpong you are the expert here?”..He shakes his head up and down with his hand rubbing his face..”Well during most of my research at the university of toronto on myostatin inhibitors we never really tested them on humans..For the most part the lab rats responded quite well with no ill side effects..Now I know we have some amazing results here but keep in mind this drug was never approved to be on the market..A former colleague of mine created this trickanol in his lab to get rich quick because it’s so rare..That’s why I’m here in the first place Dan I wanted to observe the results..It’s such a short period of time to the contest..I think you should be fine if they increase dosages”..That got the wheels rolling my head..”Well Doctor Johnson what do you think?”..(Mark Johnson is not only a doctor but a massive male bodybuilder and stands 5-9 and weighs 270 lbs)..Dan I would just give them more dianabol..It’s the best mass builder out there”..I know they eat a lot of protein so that’s not a problem..”Okay well if anyone needs my help let me know”..

As they all get up to leave I grab Dr Kalimpong by the shoulder..”Do you think I could buy into your colleague’s underground business?..I have a great demand for this product!”..He pulls his wallet out and hands me a card..”Look Dan you will never find him online promoting anything but give him a call..I’m one of the few people that have this phone number”..We shake hands and he goes back to his office..This could be a real goldmine for my gym business..Fbbs would track me down in an instant..Susan comes back in the room smiling and starts making out with me with that rough sandpaper face..”Come on let’s go”..She carries me to the executive bathroom in her massive veiny arms..Locking the door behind her…”I’m going to fuck you silly boy!”..Oh the voice of true dedication to the steroid lifestyle..With that deep tone and massive muscles to go along with it.. Pouncing on my 12 inch tool at any chance given..How could any man not want a woman like her?.. Wow did I pick the right business to be in..

I spend the rest of the afternoon sitting in a folding chair outside the office just watching these gigantic muscular science experiments train..Thirty five of the most inflated and veiny roided up muscle bound chicks you will ever see in a lifetime..Banging and clanging of weights projected throughout the spacious state of the art gym..Those thick unnaturally sickeningly large sinewy muscles undergoing a constant state of mutation..I guess some people might consider this a real car wreck but in mind it’s the exact opposite..A true almost religious experience..Never mind the fact these women are a true work of art..Those outrageous sex drives and the growing clits only add to the supreme satisfaction they get from extreme bodybuilding..My eyes focus on one loud intensely grunting female bodybuilder..”Aw..UH...Uh...Uh..Aw..Uh.. Uh..Uh..shit!”...It was Alicia Olden from Utah..Fuck.. ever since she got those fake boobs removed she’s turned into a damn animal as she trains her super sized veiny pecs..”Oh yeah..fuck yes!!”..Alicia pumps her pecs in the mirror as her massive friend Nanette Francois takes pictures on her phone..I bet Alicia gets a lot of hits on social media tonight..So fucking hot and massive at 5-3 inches tall!...A goddamn tricanol roided bulldog..The next few weeks will be fucking awesome..

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2018, 11:43:16 pm »
Great story and plot! Keep the good work up!!!

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2018, 03:57:40 am »
 :cool2:

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2018, 09:32:35 pm »
Ms Mega 13

4 am Friday July 1 the morning of the strength contest is here..Susan just finished sucking the cum out of me with her “jaws of life” muscular cunt..She covers my whole entire body with her massive muscle bound physique..I  had to struggle just to get air to breathe while she pumped my giant 10 inch dick inside her..god what a feeling..her body is just hard as steel..already bigger than a lot of male bodybuilders..We shower and sit down for breakfast..”What do you think Dan are we ready for the big day?”..Susan flexes her huge biceps for me..”Who do you think is the strongest one Susan?”..She walks behind my chair..”What...What the fuck?”..She-roid girl picks up me with the entire kitchen chair and presses me over head 12 times..then she gently puts me down not spilling a drop of my orange juice..”To answer your question I’m not sure who will win but my muscles are strong as fuck sweety!”..”They sure are baby!”..She finishes her huge plates full of egg whites and steak so we can get dressed..”Got to get there early Sus”..

The morning was spent making sure every little detail was in place..When we brake for lunch the 12 schmoes enter the arena..Tina gets up to show them around..Some of them were skinny nerds and a couple of them were chunky guys..How much is the ticket to be part of the Schmoe lifting Show?..We charged them $4,000 a piece to get tossed around like a ragdoll..It was my idea to see how much money they would really pay..A lot I guess..Ha Ha..Carol is laughing as she points..”Hey Dan check it out”..Tina is already tossing those goofy dudes in the air!..We had weight belts specially made with handles so these muscle monstrosities can get a good grip..One for the upper body and one for the lower..”Ah..Ah..Aww.” One after another nerd hits the foam padded mats..What the hell !..I guess they already signed their release forms..Good entertainment for lunch and Tina really gets off on abusing them..He He..

The rest of the afternoon was spent talking to vendors who were setting up their tables and booths in the lobby..A lot of them I met before at other events..Most of these supplement companies have fitness models and physique women hawking their products..Our company booth had nothing but huge fbbs flexing and posing for the fans..plus selling a lot of exclusive access to custom videos online.. What a contrast in styles..It’s two hours before the contest begins and the crowds are flowing through the lobby..Needless to say the people around our booth were getting with fans wanting cell phone pictures ..”We need to get pictures of those massive “ladies’ competing on Saturday!”..I love what I see..Such a great response..A lot of smiling faces..Let the festivities begin.

Six pm and 15 giant female roid freaks are waddling from side to side across the stage as the announcer explains what today’s contest will entail to the charged up crowd..Their muscles are so huge it would be impossible for them to walk in in any other fashion..Arms and lats so overly developed they seem to be stuck in that 45 degree angle..Cheers and whistles greeted the contestants as they line up for the fans to ogle.. Camera flashes almost blinded our beautiful manly sexy bloated muscle monsters.. The stage was only slightly elevated from the audience but reinforced with a flexible hybrid material so these crazy overdeveloped mass monsters won’t completely destroy it by throwing all that heavy weight around..”Ladies and gentlemen how about a round of applause for our big mega strength women!”..The crowd goes crazy as the bulging freaks of science flex their ungodly huge biceps..I was sitting with the judges right up front..The things people would say in the audience was mildly amusing..”What the fuck! are these really women?”....’Holy fuck they can barely walk straight!”....A couple of female bodybuilders behind me were amazed….”Shit how can they be this huge?”..”I don’t know but I wanted to be this big ever since my first day in the gym”..”What are they on?”..”Maybe we can find out later”..Our strength athletes carry a little more body fat than the bodybuilders but not by much..On average most of them are around 8%..”Okay guys for the first fifteen minutes you get to watch the ladies pump up there muscles in order to get properly warmed up”..Roid gals all gather together on the stage and start pounding the iron furiously..”Now the order of events ladies and gentlemen”..

1)  Bench Press
2)  Bicep Blaster Curling
3)  Pull Ups With Man Attached
4)  Man Curling
5)  Over Head Man Press
6)  Man Tossing For Distance
7)  Two Man Squat

I think the fans were simply amazed as one monster after another pumped up their freaky cartoonish physiqes...I heard a few gasps and moans emanating from the audience..I’m sure more than a few men wanted to cum in their pants just from viewing the most arousing display of female muscle meat they will ever see in a lifetime..I turned around in my in seat and saw many  dudes covering their laps with a sweater or show program..Welcome to boner land..Rep after rep these bloated muscle freaks who call themselves women looked like their veins were about to explode from all that iron pumping..This is true sexual nirvana for the real female bodybuilding fan..

“Our first contestant is Audrey Hampton!”..Carol guides her to the scale while Tina takes her measurements..”5-6 and 260 pounds of muscle folks!”
                           “ 30 inch waist”
                           “ 36 inch quads”
                           “ 21.5 inch biceps”
Audrey looks like the blond highschool cheerleader with pigtails who decided to go to the “darkside”.I hope her parents are proud..Pretty fucking awesome for 25 years old..
“Each contestant will finish all seven events before the next one begins”..
“Okay 325 pound bench press for reps”..Audrey reps them out with ease..”1,2,3,4,5,6,7..She feels the burn now..”13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,20…….”Awwe..fuck!”..Twenty times not bad..She stands up and flexes her insanely vascular over sized pecs..
“Next is the bicep blaster”.. “225 pounds for reps”..This contraption really makes the biceps look freaky huge..”1,2,3,4,5,6.”.She was making it look easy..”17,18,19..and...almost 20 times!”..A big smile forms on her steroid face as the crowd cheers her on..The pump on her arms was to insane as she flexes for the fans..
“Okay now we will bring out these gentlemen for our next events”..Those 12 wimps come strolling on stage to mild applause and lots of laughing from the audience..I guess they might win a Mr “Punyverse” contest at best..
“Up next pull ups with one of these guys attached to her waist”..Susan connects the two with a harness so the nerd is butt to butt with her..”Okay Tony seems ready enough!”..”1,2,3,4,5.6.7.This looks way too easy for her..25.26,27,..Damn she’s got it going on..37,38,39,40”..The harness is disconnected and the skinny nood nick walks off stage with his semi hard cock in basketball shorts..”Alrighty man curling time!”..Susan connects two belts to this 220 lb fat slob..”Looks like Lenny is ready”..1,2,3,4..”Uh ..Uh..Uh..Uh,Aw..!”..Audrey is repping him like he weighs nothing..That dude has such a dumb look on his face..Hilarious!..Meanwhile the crowd is cheering her ..”Yeah baby!..you can do it!!’..20 reps!
“Overhead man press people”..Another skinny dude walks out and prepares to get dominated from this overgrown muscle bound she beast..Audrey stands in front of him and does her best most muscular pose..”Aw..yeah...that feels good!..Ready wimp?”..The boy’s eyes just bulge out of his head while drooling over such a masterpiece of muscle..Traps rising to her ears,large striated pecs,cannonball biceps with pencil like veins running down to her wrists..She picks the punk up and he proves to be no challenge to her..”1,2,3,4,5,6…”...”uh,uh,uh..aw,aw”  30 times and she puts him down..”Woo Hoo”..

“I think you will be amazed by this.. man tossing time!”..Susan and Tina adjust the belts to a correct tightness..Audrey looks happy with that big grin on her roid face..’Uh..Aw fuck!’..bam! The smuck lands on the mat..”12 feet 6 inches”..The young dude is barely able to stand up as he tries to walk away..Tina gives her a high five..”How about a 2 man squat..One man on each side of the extra long barbell long..400 pounds plus two men!”..She tightens her belt and yells..”Yeah....fuck..!..”1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!”  ‘Bang!..The two nerds were smiling at the sheer power a true female roid freak has..Audrey blows a kiss to the raucous adoring crowd and waddles her pumped up unnatural veiny physique off the stage..

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2018, 07:57:22 am »
hope this continues.... :bravo:

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2018, 06:11:26 pm »
I was thinking about finishing this crazy story today  :angry: :cool2:

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2018, 11:38:50 am »
I was thinking about finishing this crazy story today  :angry: :cool2:

sound like a verygood idea  :letsparty:

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2018, 08:15:37 pm »

Mega 14

The crowd was intoxicated with every bulked up babe that performed these amazing feats  of strength....Audible gasps can be heard throughout the crowd when Anna Lexington walks awkwardly upon the stage..Oh my god..”Well Anna is a big girl”..
                                 “5-11 and 300 lbs”
                                 “22 inch biceps”
                                 “34 inch waist”
                                 “38 inch quads”

Anna is a bloated gigantic roided out woman from Germany..Her thick bull neck and huge traps make her look like a science experiment gone terribly wrong..The short haired massive blond sits down on the bench and proceeds to rep out 325 lbs like it was a warm up..”1,2…...25,26,....44 times”..Anna gets up and roars like an animal while flexing her upper body..Awwwwww..Fuck!!”..Her face turns beet red as giant snake like veins run all the way up to her overgrown forehead..What a fucking beastly monstrosity this chick is..All the while people make remarks about her huge clit bulging through her suit bottoms..No fucking way she could hide her “endowments”..I heard a loud ass moan from about four rows up..Some clown just came in his pants..In some amazing way though... she’s still fucking hot!..Men were drooling over her to no end..I must admit I was wondering what it would be like to fuck that over the top sickenly built body..She blows through the arm blaster with ease..”50 reps ladies and gentlemen!”..Next up another tiny nerd is connected to her for the pull up round..She gave that guy one maniacal stare and he was shaking like a goddamn  leaf..Fucking hilarious scene and the crowd was cheering her on..”Do it Anna!”..”1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9……….29,30,40,..Her massive back was beet red and it seemed like live snakes were crawling out of her skin..”50,51,52,53,..60,61,62,...70,71”..” Give her a round of applause”..As the nerd left the stage he was still trying to get his shoe back on as his head shook back and forth..His pants were down and everyone laughed

“Man curling time”..(Each contestant gets an even amount of skinny and fat losers to lift)..A different 220 pound out of shape dude is attached to the belts..”1,2,3,4,5,6,7…….21,22,23,24,.....31”..”Uhhhhhh..Fuck!!..hell yes!!’....”32 times ladies and gentlemen!!”...That thick ass roided freak looks like she should step on the stage with the men for crying out loud…”Hey take a look at these babies”...This John guy is in total lust for this beast as he licks her bloated biceps..Tina quickly removes him from the stage..”Now the overhead man press”..Anna picks this skinny guy up in the air and proceeds to press out reps like it weighed very little at all..”1,2,3,4,5,6…...21,22,23,24….39,40,41...50 times!”..Alpha amazon woman sets him down and forces the wimp to worship her massive veiny striated upper body…’Little boy do you like a big strong bitch like me?..tell me?”..Susan and Tina carry him off the stage while Anna laughs hysterically..”Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..skinny little shit!!”..’Next up people the man tossing!..Oh yeah... I hear ya guys a crowd favorite for sure!’..The giant freak of muscle picks him up and throws him like a javelin with his face hitting the foam pad like a point of an arrow..”25 feet 6 inches!”.This clown picks himself off the ground and hold his nose while it bleeds profusely..”Oh My gosh we need a medic over here!”..Two EMTS treat him for a broken nose..Ha, Ha, Ha..I know I’m not supposed to laugh but it was hilarious...What motivated him to sign up for that event anyway?..”Two man squat”..The two “Men” get on the end of the bar and Anna has no problem repping the overloaded weight..”1,2,3,4,5,6,7…..10,11,12..20 times!!”..What a beastly chemically enhanced woman..Wow!

“Olivia Roserio is up next “..Holy fuck does she have an amazing unnatural sexy man sized body..”5-8 and 285 pounds”
          “32 inch waist”
          “22.5 inch biceps”
          “37 inch quads”

People in the crowd remarked a lot about her manly appearance as she pounces up on the stage..Her ridged square steroid jaw made her look like a cartoon version of a female bodybuilder come to life..A thick bull neck blended into impossibly wide shoulders with huge delts that took on a life of their own..Her half shaved dark black hair only added to her mystique..That massive clit bulge was prominently on display as she sat down on the bench..”Now..1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8…..27,28….37,38….40.41,42,43,...One more!..Oh to bad.”..She gets up and it looked like all the veins in her andro body might burst at any moment..They even criss crossed on her giant forehead..”Ahhhhh...goddammit!..”Arm blaster”..Olivia positions her massive tanned biceps with the 225lb curling bar and is ready to go..”1,2,3,4,5,6,7….29,30,31...44,45,46,47...Oh no.. that’s it!”..She’s visibly upset now that she knows it would be hard to keep up with Anna..”Boom!!..Fucking shit!”..Olivia throws the bar on the floor in utter disgust...The pullup round goes smoothly as she pumps out her reps with that dork on her back..”1,2,3,4,5...27,28...40,41,42..Cheer her on!..43..Great job!”..She was very pleased with her results.. Then she lifts the the nerd up in the air with one arm and tosses him to the mat.”Hell yes!”..Olivia is now ready for the man curling and she seems to be more pumped up for this event..The same fat guy is attached and away she goes..”1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8….27,28,29….32,33,....Oh..33 times!”..”Yeah...fuck yes!”..Her Veiny yet revolting over the top mass wooed the crowd into a frenzy..”Go Olivia!”..”Yeah flex that shit!”..That most muscular pose looked like something out of science fiction movie..Blood fills those giant vessels feeding her bloated andro fueled muscle mass..Her dark tan only accentuates her crazy bloated man sized bodybuilding physique..”Over head man press”..She was in her zone about now..”1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9……..21,22,23,24,25…..41,42,43….48,49….and..no that’s it!..”Fuck!!” Olivia drops that dude with a thud..”I told you to be still shit head!”..That guy ran away in a hurry..(I don’t blame him I guess).”She was so pissed off by now she picks up that guy and throws him like rag doll..”25 feet even”..Her head was about to explode it seemed in her roid fueled rage..”Fuck”..Shit...Damn”..”Two man squat”..1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9….13,14,15,16,17,18,19….hey now..20 times!”..another most muscular pose by this incredible female beast..”Yeah...Look at all this muscle!...fuck yes!”..Her body looked to have a permanent pump now..All built on what steroids and PEDS were supposed to do and more..That big clit was actually growing and getting bigger with each pose..Olivia is so fucking turned on now..I know I would fuck that freak for sure..

“Okay the judges will tally up the score”..The top three roid monsters enter the stage with their massive arms stuck in that 45 degree angle position from all that pumping..”And the winner is...Anna Lexington!”.. The crowd goes nuts in their approval..”Fuck yes Anna!’..”I want to be as buff as you!”..Huge Tina,Carol,Susan and June come on stage wearing their tight suits and ties which look like they could tear apart with one false move..As Anna collects her trophy the other two androgynous manly freaks do a pose off..Never have we seen such roided massive she beasts all on one stage at the same time..I fucking have to spread my legs apart because my monster dick was so damn hard..Anna puts her trophy down and joins in on the fun..Insane pecs bouncing up and down..Lots of huge veins and striations running from their massive quads all the way to bull necks..Deltoids were crazy big..Trap muscles enveloped those necks  making them rise all the up to their ears..It was a fucking erotic display of what science can really do..”Flex those fucking muscles!”..”Hell yeah!”..”I can’t believe this shit!”.. The audience was in some sort of an orgasmic frenzy..I had to calm down as the pre cum was dripping down my pant leg..Finally the “Ladies” are escorted back stage and the event was over..Oh man that gave me some time to calm down before I went backstage..

I finally get backstage to present the top three with their checks..”Anna here’s $500,00 thousand dollars”...”Olivia and Audrey here’s your $250,00 grand each”..My face lights up with a big smile while all three flex their frying pan wide pecs in unison..How the fuck did those tiny tops stay on for the whole event I will never know..All three roid monstrosities waddle back to the dressing room while go get some water..The sweat is now pouring off my face..Fuck what a day!

Offline klaus74de

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2018, 09:50:52 pm »
Please don't forget the topless Bodybuilding contest! :)

Offline muscleboytom

• Activity:
    0%
  • male bodybuilder into huge female bodybuilders
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2018, 11:12:07 pm »
Please don't forget the topless Bodybuilding contest! :)
...with bulging poser bottoms showing major hardons

Offline pdgde

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2018, 03:01:39 pm »
 The bodybuilding contest will happen :woohoo:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [pdgde] Ms Mega Woman

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View