Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575439 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 06:33:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Heidi Martin
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Heidi Martin  (Read 9035 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Heidi Martin
« on: July 29, 2008, 10:41:48 pm »
A shooting star that flared brightly, full of promise of a bright future,  then dimmed and went out,  as quickly as she appeared...

Forum Saradas

Heidi Martin
« on: July 29, 2008, 10:41:48 pm »

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
  • Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro
Re: Heidi Martin
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 11:30:04 pm »
The Emerald Cup 2000 pictures don't really do her justice. She's actually a little smooth and soft compared to how she looked when she came in for the 2000 AK State Show. Her upper body was shredded at the Alaska State show, legs still too soft. She was beat out of 1st place by a gal named Lucita Ranon Tussaunt. Heidi actually had (could still if she wanted to) one of the best competitive physiques in Alaska.
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Offline WonderWoman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • A girl from Berlin who loves all fem. bodybuilders
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 06:56:25 am »
She is amazingly beautiful ;-).
Thanks for this rarity, K+!

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 04:02:59 pm »
The Emerald Cup 2000 pictures don't really do her justice. She's actually a little smooth and soft compared to how she looked when she came in for the 2000 AK State Show. Her upper body was shredded at the Alaska State show, legs still too soft. She was beat out of 1st place by a gal named Lucita Ranon Tussaunt. Heidi actually had (could still if she wanted to) one of the best competitive physiques in Alaska.

Thanks Laura. Unfortunately, there are no records on the web of her great condition in the 2000 AK State Show. Does she still train then? Any recent pics , or maybe she has a blog?

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 07:41:54 pm »
Timmon~

I'm sure she still lifts but it doesn't look like she lifts competitivley right now. I just saw her at a recent bodybuilding show so I know she's staying in the loop. Although we both live in Anchorage, Heidi & I don't associate as I am married to her ex-boyfriend (the one that got away)  ;-)  She hasn't gotten over that yet & can't see fit to let go of the past.

As far as the 2000 AK State show there are no photos available that I know of either. In any case, a classic fbb physique that is a great representation of what our sport should be about.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2010, 05:07:59 pm »
Thanks Laura. Sorry that there is some "history" that keeps you from being closer. I have to say, your husband is even luckier that I though, having Heidi as a GF and then you! Phew, that doesn't happen to many guys!
Thanks for your reply and hope Heidi can move on and be friends with you and your husband again in the future.

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 05:15:14 pm »
Thanks Timmon! What can I say. My husband has a good eye that has gotten better with age. Who knows what the future may bring!  ;D

sann

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 05:23:48 pm »
You're both so beautiful, he was lucky both times. Heidi also seems "excited" in some of her poses! Whew! She and you, thoroughbreds both!

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 03:29:09 am »
You're both so beautiful, he was lucky both times. Heidi also seems "excited" in some of her poses! Whew! She and you, thoroughbreds both!

Luck had nothing to do with it. I think we are the lucky ones actually. My husband is a beautiful, passionate man inside and out. You can see his pic on our web site www.boisacq.com

Offline cgsweat

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 12:39:31 am »
All I've ever found are these images of her from a competition back in 2001, definitely had potential:

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2012, 08:13:44 am »
Agreed!  Very cute...3 more:

“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2012, 11:16:32 pm »

Offline Jizzy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 08:39:36 pm »
She just won 1st place in WP (as Heidi Lundgren) at the 2014 NPC Alaska State Championships on April 19th.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2014, 06:36:31 am »
She just won 1st place in WP (as Heidi Lundgren) at the 2014 NPC Alaska State Championships on April 19th.
Thanks for the update Jizzy. I thought Heidi had left the sport, good to hear she is still around the weights.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 07:15:23 pm »
I've posted the overall Physique contest and posedown here, clip. http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=227244.0
Preview

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Heidi Martin

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View