Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572635 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:34:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  TATTOOS - Your rating about various tattoos
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: TATTOOS - Your rating about various tattoos  (Read 12978 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
TATTOOS - Your rating about various tattoos
« on: May 27, 2016, 12:49:45 am »
PHOTO 1,2,3

PHOTO 4,5,6

PHOTO 7,8,9

PHOTO 10,11,12

PHOTO 13,14,15

PHOTO 16,17,18

PHOTO 19,20,21

PHOTO 22,23,24

PHOTO 25,26,27

PHOTO 28,29,30

PHOTO 31

I Saradas

Forum Saradas

Patrick_Henry

Re: TATTOOS - Your rating about various tattoos
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 04:05:20 am »
Rob, Cool layout/poll you created.

I like hypothetical Marja #9 & #10.. tattoos of varying sizes on a delt muscle. The ink would show some personality, and Female machismo, without drowning out the look of Her muscle.

The ink I hate, is on the neck (like hypothetical #30). Completely subjective, but I'm not a fan of neck tattoos.. especially on a beautiful Female sternocleidomastoid. The fake tat looks like the Gonzaga bulldog  ;D

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 06:09:31 am »
quite easy to answer: Prefer no tattoos at all!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 09:13:03 am »
Interesting topic Rob.  K+++  For the most part, I don't like tattoos on fbbs, but sometimes a small tattoo can be sexy depending on where it is and what it is. Just what Patrick said, it can show some personality and female machismo without covering up and taking away too much from her muscle(s). Definitely not a fan of the full sleeve tattoos (on fbbs).

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 12:31:38 pm »
quite easy to answer: Prefer no tattoos at all!

+1

pugsly1

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 03:47:08 pm »
They are all ugly, some are just a little less offensive.

Drbench012

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2016, 04:16:57 pm »
 :tongue: yeah I'm not a fan of tattoos on these athletes. I think it distracts

UK_Fan

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2016, 04:52:41 pm »
I know its been said many times (including by myself), but the whole point of bodybuilding is to build, then showcase a very muscular physique, not to cover up large parts of it so you can't see the muscle definition.  Mine is the same argument for marking down FBBs with breast implants (covering up muscle on the chest).  A very small, discrete tattoo can be sexy (my current fave FBB Alina Popa's is just about acceptable), but no more.  Large amounts of (especially multicoloured) ink, or the 'tramp stamp' type thorns or suchlike, especially in very obvious areas is, for me at least, a big no-no and a turn-off.

I'm giving the vast majority of them 1's (I'd give them zeros if I could) and the odd 2.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2016, 10:57:33 pm »
What is bad is most are just over the top !   It seems to be "cool"  to get them all down the arms , hands , neck , and even legs now . Atleast some who had them 15 years ago actually had better taste . Most now look like a train wreck .

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2016, 05:15:40 pm »
I'm not voting because you don't have an option for 'no tattoos'.

Tattoos suck ass. Doesn't it strike anyone as moronic for bodybuilders to tat themselves stupid? If you want people to see your muscles why would you cover them up with ugly blobs of meaningless ink? Most of the time people get sick of tattoos they get anyway and cover them up with something else. It used to be rebellious and shocking to get tattoos but since everybody gets them there's no point anymore and nine times out of ten they look stupid, especially tattoos that girls get. People that get tattoos are mind-numbingly boring and unoriginal anyway, especially if they spring for the stupid little stock ones that everyone gets like Asian characters or tribal designs. Even worse are the ones who tat their whole arms/body/face. Congratulations. In your bid to stand out from the crowd you look like you have a species of mold growing under your skin. Great job. Maybe try having actual character instead? Just a thought.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline envallfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2016, 09:04:52 pm »
I agree with NijaStar
It is essential in such a poll to include a "No Tattoo" option. That would have my vote every time!

Offline af123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2016, 07:27:20 am »
Personally, I don't like tattoos.  More objectively, I don't see their relevance to bodybuilding.  Worst of all, what happens when the individual gains or loses muscle mass where the tattoo is located?  Could end up being pretty grotesque.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline martybong2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2016, 11:36:01 am »
I always thought Marika Johansson was stunning, but the more ink she gets the hotter she gets for me.
I love the art style and it just gives her a look I adore. Would love to see her get a huge thigh piece too.

Offline martybong2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2016, 12:38:11 pm »
On the other hand, seeing how Emilee Peterson's heavily inked body swelled with muscle is stunning.

Offline muscle definition

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2016, 07:02:23 pm »
I couldn't agree more !!! with NinjaStar  UK Fan  schillster1  pugsly 1  Drbench012 and so on, ugly tattoos are just for artificial superficial people who do not appreciate anymore the beauty of the natural human form and body that God gave us and that we were born with , believing that ink all over their arm leg neck and so on that from a distance looks like bruises.....think that they will look younger and trendy.....how misguided !

Though for me the worst offenders are bodybuilders themselves, it is a sad day when bodybuilders like marika johansson & melody spetko and others like them need to resort to splashing ink all over their hard earned defined muscular physique that they've worked so hard dedicated and sacrificed to build sculpt and achieve......thats a signal they have lost the plot !.

Bodybuilding was formed and founded with the core principles and ideals to build sculpt and display the most perfect muscular physique possible, not to have ugly tattoos hide and cover muscle definition, personally if i were a judge or official at these bodybuilding shows i would ban or disqualify any bodybuilder turning up with ugly tattoos as they have no place in bodybuilding.

:hellno:

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  TATTOOS - Your rating about various tattoos

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View