Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575828 Posts in 73230 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 06:44:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NEW HBC SITE  (Read 61493 times)

Offline ark [abracadabra]

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: NEW HBC SITE
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2017, 09:11:38 pm »
Doesn't really matter. You said you wouldn't let models hide in premium, and you went back on your word. I don't really care that much, it's just funny. I stopped believing you were customer-oriented when you reduced the bonus on $100 from 15% to 10%. Even the 12% bonus on $250 is a worse deal.
User is currently banned [View]

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2017, 09:11:38 pm »

Offline malderat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2017, 06:36:56 pm »
Could you (HBC) please fix the full screen option so it doesn't distort the proportions of the video?

femwrest

« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2017, 08:07:43 am »
HBC should make it a rule that if a model wants to wait in premium, she should be ready to chat right away.  Logged in recently and waited over a minute for someone who was waiting in premium and all I saw was a pillow.  I mean if you need to take a pee, then log off first.  It was free that's one thing but to waste money looking at a pillow is ridiculous!

billybob101

« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2017, 05:43:55 pm »
It is kind of funny to hear "we care about the customers, that's why models can't hide in premium anymore" only to fall back on that after 2 months.

It's midnite here on the west coast (USA) and there are currently 12 women logged into the system. 

1 is in 1-on-1 chat
2 are waiting in Premium
9 are in Free

Since the beginning of the rollout, we have listened to feedback from customers and models and made changes accordingly.  Not all models have or will use the optional room selection feature, so there will almost always be Free rooms for users to check out.  Veteran models have more than earned that degree of latitude and allowing them to operate as they did previously is the right thing to do, so we corrected our mistake.
I believe that the best thing you can do, is put limits. For example for the models that can hide in premium/fantasy, put a limit on them, and let them doing this at maximum 5 times per day, so the other time must be in free chat. Some of these veterans are hiding in premium for almost 1 week so far, and have never ever been in free chat again.

That won't work either because they'll walk away from the cam if they are required to be in free chat.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2017, 07:21:36 pm »
HBC should make it a rule that if a model wants to wait in premium, she should be ready to chat right away.  Logged in recently and waited over a minute for someone who was waiting in premium and all I saw was a pillow.  I mean if you need to take a pee, then log off first.  It was free that's one thing but to waste money looking at a pillow is ridiculous!

Here here! I don't think anyone disagrees with that. Dollar per minute, the site is already as expensive as a live session, if not more. Paying to wait for a model to show up, even for a minute or two, is garbage.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2017, 10:19:31 pm »

Correct - that is the guideline. If there's a "waiting" tag on the room, then it's reasonable to expect that the model will be present when you log in. Just email us at help@herbicepscam.com with a quick note about what happened and we'll gladly refund any lost credits.  Be sure to let us know your username and the model's name as well as the date that it happened.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

femwrest

« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2017, 01:33:34 am »

Correct - that is the guideline. If there's a "waiting" tag on the room, then it's reasonable to expect that the model will be present when you log in. Just email us at help@herbicepscam.com with a quick note about what happened and we'll gladly refund any lost credits.  Be sure to let us know your username and the model's name as well as the date that it happened.
Unfortunately i can't remember the date, think it was last Sat or Sun.  Don't suppose that's enough?  If it is then I'll email you the model's name.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2017, 06:46:37 pm »

Unfortunately i can't remember the date, think it was last Sat or Sun.  Don't suppose that's enough?  If it is then I'll email you the model's name.
[/quote] check on your dashboard ,  then transtraction history, and you will see the name of the model, the date, and the credits you spend on her.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2017, 10:38:45 pm »
There is a simple fix, unless you know the performer and her tendencies, do not go into the waiting in premium rooms.  I have lost a few dollars here and there for that reason, but I consider it all my fault.  I took the risk, and lost what I was willing to lose.  It is a total crap shoot.
Yo.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2017, 11:17:08 pm »
lol, not sure how that's your fault, but ok

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2017, 06:02:43 pm »

Yes, let us know your username and the model's name. 

check on your dashboard ,  then transtraction history, and you will see the name of the model, the date, and the credits you spend on her.

Yep!

There is a simple fix, unless you know the performer and her tendencies, do not go into the waiting in premium rooms.  I have lost a few dollars here and there for that reason, but I consider it all my fault.  I took the risk, and lost what I was willing to lose.  It is a total crap shoot.

It is true that many customers are probably not going to email us about small refunds of a few credits or even a few dollars, but we remain steadfast in our commitment to making sure our customers feel they are getting what they're paying for.  We WANT people to send us those emails! It helps us not only to know when the system has issues, but also when performers are not meeting their obligations.  If a model is consistently using the "wait" feature without actually being present, we need to know about it so that we can counsel her on the proper use of this privilege, which may result in removing it if she is not able to act in good faith with our customers.  If she's gone for 5 seconds because she was putting her coffee cup in the sink, that's one thing, but if you're sitting there waiting 30-40 seconds or more because she's on her phone or on the potty, whatever, then you should definitely let us know so that we can issue that refund as quickly as possible.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Duke69

« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2017, 06:35:27 pm »
HBC you have not addressed the situation of the windows jumping all around when we scroll over them to take a look at what is going on in the room.  I totally get it if the feature only lasts a few seconds so we don't peer at them outside of free chat but it is nice to see if she is in the room and to get a look at what she is wearing and her demeanor before deciding what room to enter. 

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2017, 08:41:48 pm »
as far I am concerned, paying for something sight unseen is always the buyers fault.  When you do as such you take the assumption that the seller is being honest with their goods and services, but the buyer assumes the risk. 

It is true that many customers are probably not going to email us about small refunds of a few credits or even a few dollars, but we remain steadfast in our commitment to making sure our customers feel they are getting what they're paying for.  We WANT people to send us those emails! It helps us not only to know when the system has issues, but also when performers are not meeting their obligations.  If a model is consistently using the "wait" feature without actually being present, we need to know about it so that we can counsel her on the proper use of this privilege, which may result in removing it if she is not able to act in good faith with our customers.  If she's gone for 5 seconds because she was putting her coffee cup in the sink, that's one thing, but if you're sitting there waiting 30-40 seconds or more because she's on her phone or on the potty, whatever, then you should definitely let us know so that we can issue that refund as quickly as possible.
I totally get where you are coming from on this.  But like I replied just above, I consider it the same as buying something sight unseen.  When you go into a room that says "Waiting," it is assumes the performer is waiting and should be in a some what similar shape to what is portrayed in her profile picture, but the buyer is inherently going in under assumption.  I fully understand that it should be a privilege to the performers who do not misuse it and it should be reported.  But if I as the consumer waste more then 10 seconds in there with no host, that is me being stupid.   
Yo.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2017, 09:17:37 pm »
as far I am concerned, paying for something sight unseen is always the buyers fault.  When you do as such you take the assumption that the seller is being honest with their goods and services, but the buyer assumes the risk.

No, it's dishonesty and theft on the part of the girl. She's claiming to be offering her services but is stealing. It's no different than asking her to flex and having her refuse. Sometimes it's not worth your time to email and complain about losing $2, but it's absolutely not your fault.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2017, 10:25:59 pm »
I joined last summer for my birthday, under the old system, and I must have spread out premium sessions with some ladies I always wanted to meet for around $300. It is a tease but I finally got to talk and go one-on-one with Laurie Steele, Nuriye Evans and Amber Deluca and found out that they were nice, professional and sexy. As you guys know Amber does tour but she is way out of my price range, and Laurie & Nuriye do not, so it was the only way I could interact and find out for myself what they really look like and how they are. I was pleasantly surprised. ("Hot Italian" who tours, was also a gem.) I checked out a few ladies on the "free" that are on tour, looked nice, but are complete stiffs. (No I won't go through names.)

I've visited there in the past month or two with the new site regularly - with $0 in my account - and more and more women are "waiting in PREMIUM" or whatever the phrase is. I agree that is pure B.S. While some of the ladies genuinely prepare to go online and get made up and look like their stills, others are eating meals online, do not interact with the guys visiting their page, don't wear makeup, wear sweats and act like we are doing them a favor to visit them. Some are on three sites at once, while others in the "free" mode show you their bedroom and furniture and aren't even on the screen.

If you choose this type of entertainment my advice is to choose "name" ladies who you want to interact with, SET A BUDGET and pass on joining a "waiting in PREMIUM" model.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  NEW HBC SITE

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View