Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572584 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:44:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hi all - let me introduce myself
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hi all - let me introduce myself  (Read 73286 times)

Bronwyn

Re: Lada Plihalova
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2010, 02:03:50 pm »
more various pics is here: http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=44253.45.html

I saw some topics here and may say there you may find all - offseason, in season, in jeans, in dresses, in skirts.... posing or just random..... enjoy.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2010, 02:03:50 pm »

DEA

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2010, 02:07:47 pm »
Holly shit, Lada  is here too...  ;D
Hi, Lada - malá silačka, that´s me Nimha from ex- musclewomen.cz.... how are you doing

Hi, how are you. Right now resting - no competitions :) enjoying trainings with my friends :))

Hi Lada,
I´m fine, although quite busy with a renovation of my new apartment.
(well, "new" in case of a purchase only, otherwise old... that´s why it has to be renovated)

Unfortunatelly, I´ve had no time for going to a gym where I used to go quite often that time... I just bought a spinner and a big dumbell (for both hands) but have no time for that even at home. I´ve had no kitchen for couple of months and eating what you can buy in a supermarket instead of some sophisticated cooking hasn´t been good for my condition either. But I hope it will be better soon, the weather is going to be warmer and I plan to start cycling.

I love that you look (your face) completely different on each photo. Some photos are kinda cute, but you look like a "big bad girl" on some others. It´s funny  :-)  But overally, considering this photo: you became a lady.

Bronwyn

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2010, 10:33:28 am »
Hi Lada,
I´m fine, although quite busy with a renovation of my new apartment.
(well, "new" in case of a purchase only, otherwise old... that´s why it has to be renovated)

Unfortunatelly, I´ve had no time for going to a gym where I used to go quite often that time... I just bought a spinner and a big dumbell (for both hands) but have no time for that even at home. I´ve had no kitchen for couple of months and eating what you can buy in a supermarket instead of some sophisticated cooking hasn´t been good for my condition either. But I hope it will be better soon, the weather is going to be warmer and I plan to start cycling.

I love that you look (your face) completely different on each photo. Some photos are kinda cute, but you look like a "big bad girl" on some others. It´s funny  :-)  But overally, considering this photo: ..... you became a lady.

Thanks. That is why I long time dont know my right makeup - LOL :D
Well you sound bussy :)  Good luck with the renovation...

Bronwyn

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2010, 10:35:14 am »

Right now I saw I am again on Fibofoto.de - pictures I did not seen yet. So here is a few of them.....for you....

Bronwyn

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2010, 10:40:30 am »
And few posing pecontest last year....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5RoT-Y2c84

DEA

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2010, 07:36:40 pm »
sweet...  :D

Bronwyn

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2010, 07:22:49 pm »

One more from my "model" shooting.... still having arms I think

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2010, 11:14:42 pm »
Good photos, Thanks. Do you have found a sponsor Lada?
I Saradas

Bronwyn

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2010, 12:44:27 pm »
Good photos, Thanks. Do you have found a sponsor Lada?

Hi Rob, well not yet :)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2010, 12:53:53 pm »
When I will have a lot of free time I will continue to send email to the companies of supplements
I Saradas

Bronwyn

Re: What's new - News
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2010, 11:45:06 am »
Yes I will be on FIBO - well with no company - only as a visitor. So you may see me there.... Somewhere in the crowd :) in my off shape :)

I am leaving tomorrow morning and will be there Saturday the whole day.... and Sunday morning

Bronwyn

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2010, 05:16:52 pm »

One from meeting with girls on FIBO

Bronwyn

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2010, 11:42:10 am »
When I will have a lot of free time I will continue to send email to the companies of supplements

Thanks
Well this is one pic from my FIBO trip

Bronwyn

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2010, 09:43:19 pm »
New sites about female bodybuilding: www.athletehomepage.com !!  ;)

Bronwyn

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2010, 10:48:10 am »
All these galleries now new in Members.....  ;)

Athletic track (18 pics)

FIBO 2009 Mine (20 pics)

Precontest in the gym (20 pics)

In the park (22 pics)

Please notice all pics are copyrighted and not permited for comercial use. Do not share passwords or full galleries - I post always few pics free of charge, but need support for my precontest 2011. Thanks for understanding.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hi all - let me introduce myself

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View