Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574190 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 02:59:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hi all - let me introduce myself
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hi all - let me introduce myself  (Read 73341 times)

lionforce

Re: Hi all - let me introduce myself
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2008, 11:08:15 pm »
those quads are coming along nicely. keep that intensity level high ;)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2008, 11:08:15 pm »

tante1

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 01:48:42 pm »
The pictures are excellent. Big Karma for you! :-)

Bronwyn

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2008, 09:53:29 am »
Hi all, I have a sad news - I will not compete this season.

lionforce

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2008, 12:01:28 pm »
wow that is scary but I am glad that you are already recovering, I would also look into a malpractice lawsuit against that doctor if I were you, it sucks that you cannot continue your muscle building quest but your health must come first, I hope you are back to your normal self asap, take it day by day :)

Offline lilguy31

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2008, 04:03:58 am »
very cool drawings

and really good pictures as well.

salty2019

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2008, 04:07:50 am »
thank you very much for your nice photos Lada, you're very impressive!

Bronwyn

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2009, 12:36:36 pm »
HI ALL - I AM BACK HERE. AFTER A LONG LONG ROAD BACK AND A LOT OF TROUBLES WITH MY HEALTH IN 2008 I AM BACK AGAIN. YOU MAY VISIT MY NEW SITES - THEY ARE SIMPLIER, BUT UPDATED MORE OFFTEN, WITH ARCHIVE 2004-2008
SECTIONS NEWS, ARCHIVE AND BLOG ARE PASSWORD PROTECTED! PASSWORD IS FOR FREE!! IT IS FOR ME TO AVOID HATERS TO GET TO MORE PERSONAL INFORMATIONS ABOUT ME. SO ANYBODY FEEL FREE TO WRITE ME VIA E-MAIL AND I WILL SEND THE PASSWORD TO HIM.
PASSOWORD IS FOR MY CONTROLL AND MY SAFETY. MEMBER SECTION AND STORE ARE PREPARED SO ANYBODY MAY SUPPORT ME IN THIS TOUGH TIMES IN SPORT I LOVE AS IT IS NOT EASY TO DO THAT.

THANKS.
ENJOY.

Autumn - dont mess with me! :)
  Judgement day - me in the role of the judge on the bodybuilding competition
Autumn - 71kg (156lbs) weight.
  Now - in the gym
  Now - I am no beauty, who cares, better is to be a beast!!!

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/LadaPhilova/

lionforce

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2009, 10:45:15 pm »
"Now - I am no beauty, who cares, better is to be a beast!!!"   you are beautifully shredded, I wish you the best with your training in 09 :)

Bronwyn

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2009, 12:01:21 pm »
"Now - I am no beauty, who cares, better is to be a beast!!!"   you are beautifully shredded, I wish you the best with your training in 09 :)

Thanks. I am trying to do my best. If I will be able to step on stage - it will be great.

BTW: please next responses post here: http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=44253.0.html - where I will update more pictures and news. :) Thanks.

Bronwyn

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2009, 07:34:59 am »
Hi Lada,

I´m glad to see you back.

DEA alias nimha

Ahoj nimho, rada te vidim :)

I just said "hello" to one friend of mine :)

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
Lada Plihalova
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2010, 11:07:01 am »

Welcome to official forums of Lada Plihalova, 2009 National benchpress champion, 2nd place NABBA Nationals competitor and 4th place NABBA World championship competitor.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
Re: Lada Plihalova
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2010, 11:27:08 am »
Welcome to the Profile Page of the beautiful and pretty muscular Czech Bodybuilder LADA PLIHALOVA!

Some Info about LADA:

Name: Lada Plihalova
Zodiac Sign: Lion/Virgo – yes I am both J

Nationality: Czech

Personal website: www.ladaplihalova.co.nr
Personal weblog: On that sites too.

Highest weight offseason : 154 lbs
Average weight in competitions: 115 -125 lbs

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark Brown

Measurements:
Height: 5´4.5“
Biceps: 13.8“
Thighs: 24“ (biggest 25.7“)
Calves: 15.8“
Chest: 40.2“
Waist: 24“ (yes, really the same as one thigh J , smallest was 20.7“ in 2004 competitions)
Hips: 33“

Lifting stats:
Benchpress: 164lbs
Deadlift: 220 lbs
Squats: 253 lbs

Hobbies
fitness, bodybulding, high hiking, mountaineering, horse riding, runing (WOW a new hobby for me J I have official 3,1 race in time 30.37) swimming,traveling, writing articles or novels, creating jewellery, drawing and painting pictures (mainly fantasy) ….

Education:
Social and Culture Antropology – University of Pilsen
International Studies and Medial Studies. – University of Pilsen
European Union Administrative – Charles University in Prague
Diplomatic studies - graduated in the grade „diplomatic attaché“ - Academy of Diplomacy of Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Prague

Personal Coach License: Coach School of Peter Stach, Prague

How I Started: A lot of girls comes to the gym to be leaner or tighter. I was an exception - I came to have muscles. I was 14 years old kid - and I wanted to look like Corey Everson.
Why I Love It: I dont know - I have it under my skin. Something what leads me the direction forward.
How I Stay Motivated: I love it on the one side and on the other side I hate it - all in one moment. Probbably bodybuilding is a part of me, inside of me, and simply belongs to me like a bad habbit
BB Accomplishments: That I was able to compete - whether I was good or bad.

Motivation quotes: " CREDENDO VIDES - By believing, one sees."
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - G.I.Jane"

Competitions:
Early years – teenage class (IFBB/EBFF)
1996 Teenage Regional Championship of the Czech Republic – 4th in lightweight bodybuilding
1996 Teenage National Championship of the Czech Republic -5th in lightweight bodybuilding
1997 Teenage Regional Championship of the Czech Republic – 2nd in lightweight bodybuilding
1997 Teenage National Championship of the Czech Republic – 2nd in lightweight bodybuilding
1999 Teenage Regional Championship of the Czech Republic – 4th in heavyweight bodybuilding
Small competitions – not affiliated:
2004 – several smaller competitions:Dream Figure – transformation contest – 1st; GP World of Bodybuilding – 1st open bodybuilding class
2005 – Muscle and Fitness „Biceps Clash“ – 1st (49 reps in 1 minute limitation with 33lbs barbell)
Open competitions – various federations:
2006 – GP Atlas - 5th in open Figure competition (IFBB/EBFF)
2007 – World Cup (Bulgary) – 8th in open Figure competition (WFF-BNFF)
2007 - Miss and Mr. Universe NAC – 5th in Physique (bodybuilding) class (NAC)

Well, what to say more than is on my sites and in my profile? I started very young, but I never thought about sport career. I only wanted to have muscles as I love the V shape and nice round curves on both females and males bodies. And I wished to build my physique this way too.

I had good years and really bad years. I became known in Teenage division very soon and in 1997 I was second in the National teenage championship. I was in B-team of our National teenage team. But I had the injury of the left knee and I was one year out. Than I tried to manage the comeback but I had not good conditioning. I am not blaming anyone, who helped me that time – as usually I was alone – no coach, no support, and no help. I did a lot of foolish things than. In 2000 I had scary injury, when I felt from the horse (as you may see horse riding is still my passion too) and the horse went over me… It took one year to get back to the gym, but next two years to come back in some small magazine based competitions…. I won them all and I thought it was my biggest success. But I see it was also a big failure as maybe I started to be too „blinded“by the shine of success …. The big bump came in 2006 on my first open Figure competition. I was not in a good shape again, as I was ill before and I had only 3 weeks to prepare and to lose 22 lbs… But nobody asks about illnesses when you are on stage. I got a plenty of hatefull responses and I was decided to stop this sport and do this only for myself as I can not live without training.

In 2007 there was the Luck on my side again. I got invitations abroad and I was competing in Bulgaria and in Germany – and mainly the Universe in Germany was the greatest show I ever was on. Bulgarian GP was rather smaller and „family atmosphere“, but also nice. I met a lot of great girls there… I did not win any of those, but I loved it.

In 2008 – bad luck turn was here – I got a very serious illness which affected my kidneys and muscles. It came from average urinal infection I overcame during the precontest. I spent 5 days in the hospital – 3 days fully paralyzed between life and death. I realized how important is everything for me, including my family and my fiancé, who was there with me all the time. I realized that life and health is a gift. However after those five days I returned home from the hospital – despite doctors wanted me to stay there. But I was next three months at home and without any training. Next three months I was getting back to the starting point….
Now I hope my bad luck is away. I started precontest few weeks ago – yes – full 9 months; as illness uncovered also my thyroid gland problems J . I hope to survive that and to come in 2009 prepared again.

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
What's new - News
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2010, 11:33:12 am »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

DEA

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2010, 08:43:02 pm »
Holly shit, Lada  is here too...  ;D

Hi, Lada - malá silačka, that´s me Nimha from ex- musclewomen.cz.... how are you doing

Bronwyn

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2010, 08:03:44 am »
Holly shit, Lada  is here too...  ;D
Hi, Lada - malá silačka, that´s me Nimha from ex- musclewomen.cz.... how are you doing

Hi, how are you. Right now resting - no competitions :) enjoying trainings with my friends :))

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hi all - let me introduce myself

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View