Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575716 Posts in 73217 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 11:21:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hi all - let me introduce myself
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hi all - let me introduce myself  (Read 73359 times)

Bronwyn

Hi all - let me introduce myself
« on: August 11, 2007, 03:46:10 pm »
hi all, I was invited by my friends here.

here are some of my pictures and my artwork...

Brigita and Me on stage on Universe.

xan

Re: Hi all - let me introduce myself
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 05:21:04 pm »
Very nice pictures. I especially like the flow of the first pic. karma to you.  :)

quad1000

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 01:48:46 pm »
Nice pics.  How do you view pics on your site?  When you mouse over the categories on your gallery page, the drop-down menu for that gallery appears somewhere else away from your mouse...no way to mouse over the drop-down from what I can see.

Just thought I'd let you know, I browse in Firefox.

Bronwyn

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 07:14:53 pm »
Hi quad 1000, I know about this. I had those problems some time before and I thought it was repaired. Thanks for telling me this because I will do some big update of my sites during Autumn and will tell this to my admin.

Bronwyn

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 07:31:33 am »
Thanks waldo2000

I train since 1995
I draw and make paintings since my childhood. I have some schools of drawing, painting and design. I like fantasy and surrealism.

lionforce

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 03:48:16 pm »
Thanks waldo2000

I train since 1995 - I competed as teenager and I was 2nd on the National Championship 1997. But in 2000 I had an accident (I felt down from the horse and the horse felt over me) and I was hurt very badly  - so my recovery last until 2003. In 2004 despite doctors predictions I got back to bodybuilding and figure fitness.

I draw and make paintings since my childhood. I have some schools of drawing, painting and design. I like mythology, fantasy and surrealism.

damn thats a hell of a comeback IMO, welcome to the board Lada, keep training hard, I wish you only the best in your future bodybuilding endeavors oh and your paintings are pretty awesome as well ;)

Offline Devilsharvest

• Activity:
    0%
  • A Strong Woman is allways a Challenge
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 12:48:09 pm »
Hi Bronwyn
wow... your also a good writter and Artist  as you´re an athlete. ::) I fall to my knees before you and your talents  ::)
I think you´ve here many people wich like both sides of you. Some like the FBB, some the artist so no worries about you could only liked for your FBB Satus.
i´m your fan in all Categorys  ;D !!!

Carpe Diem 8)

Bronwyn

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 11:13:05 am »
Devilsharvest - thanks. I always try not to be only an athlete  ;)

Offline Devilsharvest

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 11:50:04 am »
Hi Bronwyn
Nice to hear that you´re back and fit for a competition. For wich Competition does you trained ? If it´s allowed to ask my Lady. ::)
The pics in the black night Dress looking great . Strong , feminine and a glimpse of luxourie. ;) Thank you for this and all good Wishes for your Competition ," may Odin help you to be victourious". ;D

Carpe diem 8)

ninthwave

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 02:44:50 pm »
Bronwyn,

Good luck n Hamburg, I'm sure you will do very well and like everyone else here, look forward to hearing how things go. Thank You  for posting your pictures.

Offline Devilsharvest

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2007, 11:47:42 am »
Hi Bronwyn
Great to hear from you !!
The contest pictures are looking very good ;) . How was the Atmosphere there and how succesfull you was ?
Thank you for the posting of your contest pics and the vid . i hope you going on with all of your work  ::).
                                                    "May Odin be with you"

Carpe diem 8)

531c

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2007, 01:57:13 am »
Looking good babe - keep up the good work - best of luck!!

Bronwyn

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 08:18:45 am »
Hi all, I would like to wish you a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!!

muscleeac

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 11:48:44 pm »
hello and tks for your nice pictures ! Keep up the good work  ( more deadlifts and chins..) and you'll look even more bombastik ! Hope to hear from you soon..

Bronwyn

Lada Plihalova
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2008, 02:14:36 pm »
Hi, I promised I will send some pictures from training in September 2007-  now, finally I may post them here

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hi all - let me introduce myself

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View