Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575948 Posts in 73244 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 03:33:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [sevenpeight] SERIES: Mr and Mrs Marsden
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [sevenpeight] SERIES: Mr and Mrs Marsden  (Read 15549 times)

Offline horst11

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Re: Christmas at the Marsdens’
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2017, 06:41:27 pm »
Awesome!!! Thanks for continuing... This storyline has so much potential. Please keep writing. Merry Christmas ... k+

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2017, 07:10:49 am »
Great story.
Like the Christmas present.

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2017, 02:32:57 pm »
You remind me a lot of GreatJustice in the way that your inventive and exquisitely written scenes pack a lot more punch than many of the entire stories I've read or seen posted for sale.  Great work as always.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2017, 10:39:09 am »
Happy HoLIFTdays!! Superb muscle description as always sevenpeight. Have some karma.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
[sevenpeight] Back When the Marsdens Met
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2018, 09:45:10 am »
Hi everyone,

It’s been a while, but I thought it would be nice to go back to when the Marsden’s first met. Enjoy!

Back When the Marsdens Met
by sevenpeight

Justin sat down as quickly as he could, hoping the professor wouldn’t call him out. He was a bit annoyed with himself — the first day of class and he’d already broken his commitment to turn over a new leaf.

The professor droned on. Catching his breath and satisfying himself that notoriety was not imminent, he took a moment to look around. He caught the eye of a lithe blonde a couple of seats over. She grinned conspiratorially. He grinned back and felt his chest tighten.

He looked over at the blonde every chance he got and quickly looked back down at his books if he thought she was about to look back over. The end of that class was a revelation, as the lithe girl stood up on legs which seemed to go on and on. On a quick comparison, Justin reckoned her a few inches taller than he was himself.

A couple of weeks in and Justin had worked up the courage to introduce himself. Her name was Claire. She had been cool, nonchalant, but not quite unfriendly. He wasn’t sure how to read her and had to steel himself for further conversation. But he didn’t give up.

“I’m going to a party tomorrow night,” Claire offered halfway through the semester, finally making the first real move, “wanna come?” Justin jumped on the opportunity — he hoped not too eagerly.

Since he’d met Claire, he’d put extra intensity into his workouts, determined to show himself equal to the athletic prowess Claire’s athletic body promised. The day of the party, he threw himself at his weights, getting a pump in his arms which he hoped couldn’t be missed.

It was a frat party, with all the posturing and one-upmanship that label implied.

Justin wandered around a bit, feeling awkward, until he caught sight of Claire. It was the first time Justin had seen Claire with makeup, and she was gorgeous. High cheek-bones, red lips just a fraction darker than ruby, piercing green eyes and lashes that had no business on a blonde.

A jock was chatting her up. She caught Justin’s eye and walked off on the fratboy without a word. Justin grinned.

“Hey handsome,” Claire’s eyes twinkled. She snaked her hand around Justin’s bicep and squeezed. “Ooh...” she cooed, “nice pump!” She emphasised the last word, making it pop, almost lewdly.

Justin froze his smile in place to avoid wincing. The pressure of Claire’s squeeze was intense, and although Justin’s arm stretched to a respectable circumference, Claire’s handspan exceeded most people’s.

The pair were quickly ensconced in a room, hands flitting frantically over each other’s bodies. Justin exulted in the feeling of Claire’s toned body. Claire quickly took control of their tryst. They lost track of time and space as they explored each other, entangled in a sweaty mess of youthful coupling.

They stumbled away after the deed was done, hazy and happy.

“Want to come back to my place for round two?” grinned Justin.

“At-a-boy!” Claire beamed back.

The walk back to Justin’s apartment was languid. They held hands and Justin again marvelled at the fact that this slim beauty’s hand completely swallowed his up. Thankfully the grip was kept friendly and loose on this occasion.

Every chance he got, Justin looked at Claire out of the corner of his eyes. Mostly it was puppy love — the first flutters of youthful infatuation. But he was also taking stock of her. He knew she was tall from their first day in class, but he hadn’t appreciated until that walk that she was actually taller than him by a respectable several inches. He reasoned that a girl that tall couldn’t restrict herself to guys her own height. Not that she seemed shy about it. She was in platform heels tonight, which elevated her already statuesque bearing so she towered over Justin.

At Justin’s apartment, Claire took charge again. The door had barely closed as she threw herself against him, pinning him to the door as she ravaged him. Her hip bit into him, her moist sex grinding against his abs. Claire bit his earlobes and sucked on his neck leaving angry purple marks and causing Justin to gasp. As he desperately fumbled at her bra straps, her hand released his manhood and guided it into her. She mounted him and used her long legs to work herself against him, riding his pole.

Despite Claire’s slim frame, her height and tone added up to a good workout for Justin’s arms. By the time Claire came, her eyes rolling back in her head and her legs stretching him out in a standing grapevine, Justin was about to collapse.

He braced himself against the door as Claire sank to her knees and expertly worked his cock and balls, kneading them and sucking and licking till he burst into her. She took it all in her mouth as he closed his eyes and groaned in ecstasy.

Before Justin knew it, Claire was standing over him. She grabbed him by his short-cropped hair and pulled his head back. His eyes flew open to find the tall blonde’s face descending towards him. Her strong lips and tongue pushed his mouth open. A warm, salty-sour, deluge of his own cum filled his mouth. Claire’s lips formed a seal and her tongue dominated him, forcing him to swallow it all. He fought the urge to gag.

Claire untangled herself from Justin and licked her lips, smiling broadly. “Good boy” she said, patting his face. “I like a man who eats everything he’s served.” She grinned wickedly.

Justin’s heart pounded in his chest. He wondered what he was getting himself into. But somehow, he knew it was right. This was the path he was meant to follow.

“Where’s your bathroom?” Claire asked, interrupting his thoughts.

Justin pointed the way before plodding to the kitchen. Claire returned looking fresh as a daisy. She joined him in the kitchen and helped herself to a beer from his fridge without asking. He smiled at her gingerly over his tumbler of water. She grinned back, her face radiant and teeth gleaming. She placed the bottle neck in the crook of her arm and popped the top. The beer was gone in a swig and Claire belched and laughed, slapping her firm belly.

“You’re really strong...” said Justin dumbly.

Claire laughed again. She made a mock biceps pose. It produced a nice lemon-sized hump.

“You ain’t seen nuthin yet kid” she joked, winking.

Justin squeezed it and found it to be just as firm as it seemed at first glance.

“I’ll have to watch myself,” he grinned, his pride causing him to return a flex of his substantially larger arm.

“What’s he matter Bub,” teased Claire, poking his midsection playfully, “scared of a girl being stronger than you?” She cocked an eyebrow.

Justin backtracked fast. “No way! What’s not to like about a strong, confident woman!”

“Mmmm...” mused Claire stepping into him and gripping his wrists tight. “So... strong and confident works for you does it... so does this scare you, or turn you on?” She pushed his arms back, causing his elbows and shoulders to complain. He wasn’t pushing back, but her strength was still impressive.

“Both?” Justin’s turn to grin.

Claire laughed. “Good answer” she whispered, nibbling his ear. They fucked again.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Back when the Marsdens met
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2018, 07:32:35 pm »
I love it! Man Claire is just so incredible, even before she grew a significant amount of muscle she was still so strong, confident and aggressive, add several dozen pounds of muscle to that package, and you have the Goddess that she turned out to be! While I'm not a huge fan of super tall women, as far as my own preferences and fantasies go, I did love what was done in this story, so keep up the great work, sevenpeight! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
Re: Back when the Marsdens met
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2018, 08:04:21 am »
This certainly has a lot of potential! I wouldn't mind reading more about how Claire becomes the superior muscle beast she is.  :letsparty:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [sevenpeight] SERIES: Mr and Mrs Marsden

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View