Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572514 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 03:48:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife  (Read 174641 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: Story poll result - Bodybuilding housewife
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2017, 08:54:23 am »
Now Walker was hard. She sat on his thigh. She had definitely lost weight. She was looking fresher now, tighter. Betty took the opener and plopped open the bottle.
"There you are."
Her nipples poked against the fabric. She stretched back a little, forcing her chest out. Walker was having a hard time getting the bottle to his mouth. His mind was a bit stuck now, constantly hitting the same conclusion.
Who are you and what did you do to my wife?
She leaned against him, his arm automatically wrapping itself around her waist. He was surprised to find such a tiny and tough midsection.
"Oh my God, Betty, just how much have you been working out?"
"Me?" She looked all innocent. "A little. Do you like it?"
He nodded slowly. While he took another sip of his beer, she undid his fly.
"You know how hard it is for me to be alone every day? I've been working hard to look good and there's no one around to appreciate it ..."
Walker's mind was trying to tell him something when he heard this, but his cock just drowned him out. Yes. His wife was alone, sexy and horny and now he was finally home.
This was perfect. The fact that she was getting fitter and fitter was probably something to get used to.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2017, 08:54:23 am »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2017, 07:52:27 am »
And then, she went down on him. Walker felt her silky tongue run up and down his shaft, circle his cockhead and tease his balls. Her hands gave them a good squeeze, she licked him softly, then engulfed his cock completely. Walker stared at her bobbing head. This was incredible. When did that happen?
His previous blowjob experience was limited to his time with Kira, but Betty was just about as good. Maybe a little more aggressive, but he liked that. She slid her lips all the way down his shaft, managing to contain her gag reflex. Walker's cock was bigger and thicker than Eric Jr.'s, but she coped.
The whole situation turned her on. The thrill of almost getting caught, her horniness which was off the charts anyway, all this made her wet. She began rubbing her own snatch as she swirled her tongue over his dick. Walker gasped for air as she blew him hard.
Then, he couldn't stop himself anymore and shot his load. Surprisingly, Betty swallowed it all. No putting hands in front, no dripping on the floor. She just ran with it.
When he was done pumping semen from his cock, she got up and said:
"I'll just wipe my face. Be right back."
He stayed on the couch, completely exhausted and confused. Then, he took another sip of his beer.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2017, 07:31:28 am »
Betty checked that Eric Jr. had managed to escape. He wasn't around. Good. That had worked. She quickly looked for any clues that might make her husband suspicious, then went to wash her face.
When she returned, she said:
"Okay, Walker, now that you're home, want me to fix you some food? I've got a steak that's just waiting for you!"
He nodded slowly.
"That would be awesome."
"Thought as much. Okay, then just relax, I'll give it a sizzle and then you'll get a nice lunch!"
He stared as she easily lifted a big steak from the fridge. Just how much meat was in there? She said:
"I'm going to join you with my own lunch."
She took out some chicken breasts and a bunch of frozen vegetables and in a few moments, everything was ready.
They ate in silence at first, then she asked:
"So, how come you're here? You've been on the road forever."
"It's just a short stop. I'll leave in a couple of hours. There's just so much to do."
She smiled. He was really giving his all. Walker watched her as she practically inhaled her chicken.
"Whoa, you have to chew that more. You're losing the flavor and everything."
"Trust me, it's no longer interesting to eat. The best part is that it tastes like nothing."
"Seriously?"
"Yes. Walker, you wouldn't believe how much I eat now."
Thinking of the fridge, he nodded:
"And that's really necessary?"

Offline darksecret23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2017, 11:02:26 am »
Further down the line, Betty will hold a cam show and will answer questions from her fans. So, if you want to be in a Roy Ellison story and you have a question for our main character, ask away and she will answer. Please include a screen name if it's different from your handle here.

I'm looking forward to it!

Your body is so amazing Betty! My question is, have you taken or maybe even injected a little “help” to reach this point? If so, do you embrace or try to hide the, kind of, masculine side effects that may occur?

Trying to ask from a webcam fan point of view ;) to keep in line with the very realistic nature of the story.
As I’ve said in a previous post, I hope Betty reaches a point where she has an insatiable desire for muscle mass, even to the point where she’s practically a muscled monster and still doesn’t feel big enough. I hope this kind of obsession/desire leads her to need a continuous cycle of extremely large doses of steroids (preferably test-prop or another kind of testosterone). But that’s just me and obviously it’s not my story! :3 I look forward to every chapter though, thanks so much El_Roy!

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2017, 01:30:21 am »
So I thought of a question:

scawnyluvsbrawny: Hey Betty! Love those pecs! Aren’t you afraid of what the neighbors will think if you keep getting bigger? Also, there is a shadow above your lip...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2017, 07:44:17 am »
I now have two questions for Betty. Keep 'em coming!

"Depends on what you want. I want to be fit and strong, and that needs a lot of protein."
"I guess ..."
"No, seriously, I squat 240 pounds now."
"Wow. That's more than what I weigh."
"Yes. And I'm making great progress. Wanna try?"
"Try what?"
"Getting on my back."
"And ..."
"And I squat."
"What?"
"Are you chicken?"
"No, but you could get hurt!"
"I won't, trust me. Just finish your steak and I'll show you."
Moments later, she said:
"Okay, let's do this. Get on my back!"
Walker blushed. What kind of stupidity was that? She wiggled her butt under her frock and said:
"Do it!"
He complied, finding himself piggy-backing on her back.

She smiled and said:
"Okay, let's try this. You're pretty heavy."
"Hey!"
"It's just a better workout."
She started. Choosing a wide stance, she crouched down deep, Walker's feet dangling pointlessly.
"One ..."
"Whoa! Be careful you don't hurt yourself!"
"Two ..."
"Betty ... This is ... weird."
"Three ..."
She went up and down again and again. His hairy, strong arms were wrapped around her shoulders and waist and she wasn't terribly comfortable, but on the other hand, she was enjoying this. The power felt so good!
"Eight ..."
Things were slower now. She wasn't properly warmed up and Walker was a bit less easy to handle than a barbell. Then again, the idea of being able to lift and lower her husband so easily boosted her confidence.
"Nine ..."
"Hey, Betty, stop! This is too much."
"Stop squirming. You're making this more difficult."
This last sentence came out way less playful then expected. Walker shut up.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2017, 12:10:38 pm »
Hi Betty, I don't know if we're allowed to ask more than one question, but here goes:

1. What's the most random / unexpected feat of muscle control you've ever tried?
2. I've heard that ... um workout supplements ... increase the size of your lady bits... have you noticed anything like that?

K++ Roy!

Offline anon1234

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2017, 02:28:46 pm »
fbbfanguy: Are you planning on keeping those Hairy Pits? I wonder how long have you been growing them for, damn they look thick and hot.
fbbfanguy: Can you please ummm... do the arms behind your head pose and show us those sexy armpit hair... Please.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2017, 09:37:31 am »
"And ... fifteen!"
She lowered him back down and stood up straight. He looked at his tiny wife. Betty was covered in sweat, her face was glowing, and she was clearly proud of what she had achieved.
"So, want me to do another set?"
"Nah. I'm good. Just how strong are you?"
"Pretty strong, I guess."
Walker felt intimidated. This was way out of the ordinary. She noticed his uneasiness and tried to decide whether she should try to calm him down or just keep him that way. She sensed that this was a new point in their relationship. She was also ridiculously hot in that stupid frock.
"I need to cool down a little. This was tough."
"Okay ..."
And then, she did something she'd never have expected of herself: She took the frock's neck with both hands and gave it a hard pull. The buttons flew everywhere and the fabric tore. She felt like the incredible Hulk. Walker stared at his wife as the frock dropped down. She was naked now and the sight was ... shocking.
Betty's body had transformed thoroughly. Her soft, droopy breasts had almost completely disappeared, replaced by a set of tight, muscular pectorals. He could see some groves in the flesh. Under this, she had a sculpted and mostly visible sixpack, with her navel standing out in the middle. The same had happened to her thighs. They had been big and flabby, now they were ripped. He could see some veins standing out among the flesh.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2017, 09:50:12 am »
Betty grinned. She loved that reaction.
"Cool, huh?"
"What the hell ..."
She hadn't yet revealed her ripped body to anyone other than Eric Jr. Betty had had no idea of how people would react. Now that she was tight and muscular, her soft, flabby self seemed far away.
"Betty, what did you do to yourself?"
She kept up her attitude:
"I trained, I got fit, I got strong. What did you think?"
"It's just ... This doesn't look feminine. You look like a teenage boy."
"Oh, do I? Man, Walker, I've seen many teenage boys, and they don't look like me."
She turned around and flexed her butt. The muscular cheeks swelled. She could sense that Walker liked what he saw.
"But where's the softness?"
She came very close now and put her strong arms around his neck, pulling him down to her level.
"For now, it's gone. It made me feel old. Now, I feel strong and tough. I'm confident, I'm enjoying my life. And I think that you enjoyed a part of it too ..."
Her hand had already gone for his balls and she was making him hard again. His resistance wavered.

Later on, while she was showering, the kids returned from school. They were happy to have their father around and sat down next to him on the sofa.
"So, how was your day at school?"
Erin was her usual reticent self and said:
"It was okay. We had a test, but I did well."
"That's great. Anything else I should know about?"
"Nah. It's okay. Boys are stupid."
Walker nodded. That part was very important.
"That's right. Keep it that way."
Walker Jr. interrupted:
"Since Mom got me my phone back, the bullies have been leaving me alone."
Erin rolled her eyes and Walker asked:
"What happened?"
"The big kids stole my phone, but then Mom went to talk to them and they gave it back."
"They did? Wow. Why didn't you do that yourself?"
"They would have beaten me. Even more."
"You let them beat you?"
"Hey, they were way bigger than me. And more!"
Walker was getting angry. His son wasn't going to be bullied! That's when Erin said:
"Stop it. You're not helping."
He frowned at her. She continued:
"Mom went and beat them up."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2017, 03:30:10 pm »
"What?"
"She did. She broke one of the guys' noses and wrecked their cars."
Walker's jaw dropped.
"She what?"
"Yeah, Dad, your wife's become a kind of hero in these parts. We don't know how she did it, but she singlehandedly broke up those bullies and for good too."
Walker was confused. When had this happened? Having his wife go into sports and fitness was one thing, but her actually beating up people ... This wasn't right. She couldn't do this. Defending the family was his job!
He asked:
"Tell me exactly how that happened!"
"Actually, I don't know. It wasn't in the papers or anything. It's a kind of rumor that's been going around. They say Mom beat up one of the guys and then they chased her with their cars and she got them stuck in the mud by the creek."
"Seriously?"
"It's just a rumor."
Walker Jr. added:
"Mom's great! She's like a hero!"
Walker sat there speechless. He was losing control of his life here.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2017, 09:14:30 am »
In the end, he stayed for the night. It would mean problems the next day, but he couldn't bear leaving again immediately. Strangely, the evening turned out to be quite nice. It was a little like old times. After finishing her chores and training for the day, Betty cracked open the self-made cookie box and they did play a boardgame together. It was almost kitschy. Erin wasn't one hundred percent sure she wanted to participate in this, after all, she was a teenager and as such uninterested in this, but then again, the cookies were good.
When Walker and Betty climbed into bed and switched off the light, he said:
"So this is how it's going to be? You're going to be big and strong?"
She smiled in the darkness and rolled on him, her tight body lying on his chest.
"I already am. And yes, I love it, so I'm going to keep it for now."
He was silent.
She asked:
"Don't you like it?"
"I'm not sure. It's ... inappropriate."
"Do you think it is? It just feels good. I love being in control of my life."
"Hm."
He tried to decide whether he should ask about the drugs. After all, this was a kind of criminal thing. Steroids! Imagine his wife shooting herself up to get stronger. He really didn't know what to say. Eventually, he groaned:
"Since you won't lay off it, I'll have to accept it."
"That's almost good enough."
They went to sleep.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #87 on: December 25, 2017, 09:22:45 am »
Once Walker was gone, Betty focused entirely on the contest. Now, training was number one, she was struggling to get her diet on point and she spent hours practicing her routine. The day before, she went to the beautician, had her manicure and pedicure done and got her hair fixed. The hairdresser wasn't too much into her dry look and wanted to say something, but Betty shushed her.
"I need to focus. Please, just do the hair."
She also depilated her entire body and filled her bags with stuff she'd need.
Then, finally, the big day came. She had Nancy take care of the kids since she'd only come back the next day. Once everything was ready, Eric Jr. came to pick her up. She was already parched, since she was only drinking tiny sips to keep her hydration low. The young man took her bags and carried them to the car. She followed him, locked her door and was surprised to see a chubby young woman in the car. She asked:
"Who is that?"
"That's Jennifer, my girlfriend. She wanted to come along and maybe help with the preparation."
"Seriously? Does she know about us?"
"Of course. We're in an open relationship."
Betty wasn't entirely sure this relationship was open for Jennifer too. Her expression suggested that she was mostly happy to be with a hunk such as Eric Jr.
She climbed into the car and said:
"Hi, Jennifer."
"Hello. I hope you win this!"
"Me too."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2017, 09:13:39 am »
They arrived at the motel, checked in and stashed their stuff before leaving for the center. There weren't many people around yet, only some competitors, usually looking both excited and a bit exhausted by hunger and thirst. Eric Jr. and Jennifer accompanied Betty backstage and stared. There were about a dozen women and they were shocking. Betty hadn't expected this kind of competition. She immediately sized them up. Some she could dismiss right away. Their muscles were too small, badly defined or looked asymmetric. But then, there were some women that looked amazing.
There were three of them that downright intimidated her. They were massively buff, with bigger muscles than her and they also had big round tits. Watching them get ready was mesmerizing. She whispered:
"Will you look at them: I have no chance against those women!"
Eric Jr. was just as hypnotized. He nodded slowly:
"Look at those muscles."
"And the breasts."
Jennifer blushed when she noticed the two muscleheads were losing it.
One of the big women noticed Betty and walked over to her. She was a little taller, maybe an inch, but since her shoulders were broader, she seemed way bigger. Betty had a hard time not staring at the round, fake tits.
"Hi, I'm Bella. Is this your first competition?"
Betty nodded slowly:
"Yes ..."
The big woman smiled:
"You'll do fine. Just stay focused."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2017, 10:55:18 am »
As the time of the competition approached, Betty went through her preparations. She stripped out of her tracksuit, got her body painted by Eric Jr. and a rather confused Jennifer, slipped into her posing suit, pumped up, had her make-up touched up and her hair checked, pumped up some more and ...
Then, it was time. A stage hand told them to get ready and to prepare for the stage. Betty was thirsty as hell, her muscles were aching, her feet were hurting and she was nervous.
And then, she stepped on stage, into the light, and all that fell off her. She did her poses, she smiled, and she was on autopilot. She really loved the whole thing. With every flex, she felt strong again, powerful and beautiful. Somehow, there were cheers in the audience for her. She didn't know why, she couldn't see what was happening there. Once the mandatory poses were done, she did her routine. There were more cheers. Who was doing this? Was she really this good?
She ended up backstage. Bella looked at her with a certain amusement:
"That was nice. You got quite the fan club down there."
"I do?"
"Yes. They were cheering for you all the time. That's pretty surprising."
"I have no idea."
"Suit yourself."

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View