Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574484 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 10:21:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife  (Read 175000 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Story poll result - Bodybuilding housewife
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2017, 07:50:55 am »
That night, Betty slept like a log. The long day of taking care of the house, doing her training and exhausting Walker had taken its toll. Walker, on the other hand, lay awake. It was coming back to him now. He was at the bar again. The music was a little too loud for him and he needed a break. He nodded to his friends and got up.
"I'm going to take a walk. I'll be back in a moment."
"Whatever, man."
He stepped outside. The air was fresh, the night was cool. The highway produced the occasional woosh as he walked around the building. A dog barked. The music was muted now. He looked to the horizon. The stars were out and he was drunk.
Suddenly, his meditation was broken by a friendly voice:
"Walker, isn't it?"
He turned around. It was Kira. She had a coat on and was taking a pull from her electronic cigarette.
"Yes. That's me."
He groaned internally. That was the most stupid thing to say. He felt like a teenager again. She exhaled a ring of smoke that floated around his head. He grinned.
"Nice ..."
"I can do two rings too."
"Show me!"
She did. He applauded. They laughed.
"That's so weird. Back in the day, I had an uncle who did the same trick with real cigarettes."
"Me too. I guess that's what uncles are for."
He nodded. She was looking even better now. She asked:
"You look lonely. Don't you have anybody waiting for you?"
He sighed.
"It's complicated. Life's grinding us down."
"I know. It all gets pretty hard after a while."
They looked at the stars. He felt her hand on his shoulder. He looked at her in surprised. He hadn't expected her to take the initiative.
"Don't worry. I just like you. There'll be no strings attached."
He had believed her.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2017, 06:42:31 am »
They ended up in his truck's cot. It was really tight, but then, that wasn't too bad. She pulled down his pants and produced a condom which she expertly slipped on his long-erect cock. She laughed:
"Nice! I like 'em big."
She dropped her coat, revealing her large fake tits. They seemed even bigger in the twilight.
"Me too."
She laughed and said:
"What are you waiting for? Give 'em a squeeze. They were expensive enough!"
Walker fondled her boobs and kissed them. She moaned. Before her knew, they were on the tiny bed, Walker hammering away at her. She egged him on:
"Harder! Come on! Give it to me!"
Walker obliged. This woman was amazing. She had a dancer's body, her thighs thick and strong. She wrapped her legs around his waist and held to him as he pounded away at her. She grunted and and urged him on. He was confused by the strange movements of her breasts, but then again, he was overthinking things. He lost track of everything then.
Time passed. They continued. He was behind her now, grinding his crotch against her hard butt. She rubbed something between her legs and howled for more.
Walker stumbled through the whole show, losing his mind as she pushed him on his back and started sucking on his cock. He didn't know how he managed to stay this hard. Maybe it was just the lack of love? He couldn't tell.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2017, 03:32:04 pm »
Walker awoke from his dream. Betty was sleeping next to him. He felt weird. He had betrayed her, but it wasn't wrong. He had just taken what he needed. There could be no wrong in that. Still, he couldn't sleep.
The next day was hard on him. He had eventually dozed off, but before he could rest, he had to get back up again. As he got up, he noticed Betty wasn't there. Walker looked around and found her in the living room, exercising. He was definitely surprised. His wife, who had always been a couch potato, was actually training hard. She was doing lounges now, huffing and puffing as she crossed the room, weights in her hands. She was concentrating hard and he couldn't help noticing that she was doing this nice and slow, without swinging and using momentum. No wonder she was sweating.
Walker decided to discreetly watch the show. He stayed completely still. Next, she did squats. Again, perfect form. With those pink weights. Whenever she went down, he could see her muscles work under her skin. She was getting thinner alright. Definitely more toned.
Once this was over, she took out a skipping rope and went to work. An eternity ago, Walker had trained as a boxer, and this had been the most important part of the training regimen, building up stamina. He had liked it, but he'd never been really good at it. Maybe a lack of coordination.
With Betty, the rope whizzed by as she did hundreds of little hops. She was really exhausting herself there. By the time she was done, she was covered in sweat. She put down the rope with a sigh and wiped the sweat off her brow.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2017, 06:30:34 am »
Then she spotted him. She was already blushing from the effort, but now she turned a deep crimson up to her ears. She asked:
"Have you been there a long time?"
"Since the squats."
"Oh. Sorry."
"I don't mind. That was ... impressive."
"No, no. I was just ... I'll just shower and fix breakfast."
She disappeared as quickly as she could. Walker watched her butt sway as she left. It was getting tighter. He was instantly reminded of Kira and felt ashame. What a mess.
Meanwhile, Betty was hitting her body hard with cold water. She had to calm herself down. When Walker wasn't there, she could masturbate as much as she needed, but now, this was shameful. She wondered what he thought of her now. Running was one thing, but training with weights? She was pretty certain he didn't want her to get all manly and that's what he probably thought exercising would make her. There it was again. Did she want to, deep inside her? Maybe she was just lying to herself.
She finished up and went to work on breakfast. There was no time for daydreams. The kids had to be thrown out of bed and the house had to be spotless. She'd worry about Walker later. Also, maybe ... they could have sex again. She didn't want to be too direct, but that had been tremendous fun yesterday.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2017, 05:05:18 am »
Later on, the whole family went to the town fair. Betty had spent the day doing her chores, with Walker planning his next trips. He also took the time to fix a couple of smaller things, burnt-out lightbulbs and clogged drains. Still, the kids were looking forward to the fair, so things had to be done quickly. This was a once a year thing. It was getting harder and harder to organize it. Many of the young people had moved away and the old people didn't actually have the energy. Besides, the town coffers were ... let's not say empty, but there wasn't too much cash either.
Anyway, Betty and Erin spent the early afternoon in the kitchen finishing the cakes and then, finally, the whole bunch left. As they arrived, there was quite the crowd already. The school band was playing some Sousa, people were cheering, Del pounded a keg of his home-brewn beer and Walker relaxed. Betty and Erin started selling the cakes and people commented on her slimmer frame. Betty was wearing an old dress that fit her again now, and she loved it. She had kept it carefully in the back of her wardrobe, certain that she would never wear it again, and guess what, it fit her perfectly. Well, not too perfectly, actually. She did have bigger breasts before. But that was nothing a little stuffing couldn't help.

As the hours passed, people were letting lose. The cakes were long since sold out, the school band had stowed away their instruments and Stan and his band were climbing on stage for the dance. Walker took Betty by the hand and asked:
"Care to dance?"
"Sure, dear."
He pulled her on the dance-floor as the band launched into a fast number. Walker Jr. and Erin had wandered off to hang out with their friends and eat the wonky cake they couldn't sell. The pair flew over the dance-floor and Walker was having fun. Betty was so energetic, she was really lifting his spirits. She was laughing, keeping up with him. They were feeling young again. Betty was having tremendous fun. It was as if she got her life back. As they spun over the parquet, she kissed him. A few drunks cheered and she kissed him again. Longer. Deeper. With tongue. He blushed and recoiled a little, but she smiled at him and this was such a nice moment, he just couldn't care about what people would say.
The music got more romantic and they slow-danced for a while, grinning stupidly as they enjoyed themselves. Just as they were about to deeply fall in love with each other again, forgetting all the strain and annoyance of everyday life, there was a commotion.
Nancy and Mike were fighting.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2017, 06:47:46 am »
Walker let them try to sort this out for a minute, but when it was clear that it was getting out of hand, he sighed and walked over to them. Mike slapped her and threw her to the ground. She cried out and he went into a rage, kicking her in the sides. Walker pushed him away.
"Stop it, Mike!"
The other man stared at him. He couldn't believe it.
"Piss off, Walker. This is my business."
"I said, stop it. You're making a fool of yourself."
"Seriously?"
Without warning, he threw a punch at Walker. Mike was already drunk, so the blow wasn't too well aimed, but he hit Walker anyway. The older man immediately went into a boxing stance and jabbed at Mike's chin. Mike didn't dodge as much as he stumbled out of the way, but he grappled at Walker's hand and the two men fell to the ground. Mike was on top and started pounding Walker's face. He screamed:
"Shut up, old man! Stop talking! Stop talking!"
Walker protected his face as good as he could. This hadn't gone as planned. He managed to block most of the punches. People were still in shock.
And then, it all happened at once. Deep inside her, Betty knew she was supposed to help Nancy deal with this. She had to calm her and get her a drink, maybe allow her to spend the night at her home.
Instead, she charged at Mike and awkwardly hit him on the head. The young man turned around and hit Betty square in the jaw. She screamed as her eyes filled with tears.
This gave Walker the opening he needed to punch Mike on his ear, sending the drunk to the ground. Mike yelped as he tried to recover, but the old man was on him and rained down his punches. The other man pulled him away as others held to Mike.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2017, 08:15:48 am »
Walker got back up, breathing heavily. He screamed obscenities at Mike while Betty was sobbing in the background. People tried to calm him down, but he only got angrier. It took him half an hour to get back to normal, including a few shots of whisky. Mike was hauled off to the sheriff's office. Erin had taken care of her mother. Betty was pressing a pack of crushed ice against her face, trying to stop the swelling. Meanwhile, some of the other women comforted Nancy. Walker Jr. was completely in shock and Betty did her best to calm him down.
The whole fair fell apart as people started talking among themselves. Finally, Betty had enough and had everybody get in the car, taking Nancy with her. Walker was too beaten and too drunk to drive, so she brought them home safely.
She cleaned him up and put him to bed, handing him some painkillers for the night and hoping he'd sleep it all off. Then, she took care of the kids and set up a bed for Nancy. She was busy until late at night and eventually fell asleep, completely exhausted.
Betty woke up in the dead of night, her face hurting. She took one of the painkillers and suddenly realized that she had been helpless. She loathed herself. Her sad attempt at helping Walker had only gotten her hurt. She groaned. And then she understood. Walker was nice, Walker was fine. He was fun, she liked to make love to him. But he wasn't there when she needed him and had gotten himself stuck. And he hadn't managed to fix this thing with Nancy.
If she was on her own, she needed to be able to take care of herself. She just hoped she would find a way.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2017, 05:59:03 am »
The next morning, Walker drove off, hung over and still numb from the painkillers. They were both aware that this was a bad idea, but what choice did he have? Another three-week tour. Betty watched as the truck disappeared, praying for him to be safe. She didn't feel too good either. She had dreamed of the fight all night long, continually reliving these moments as if in a loop. It was terrifying just how helpless she had been. She woke up several times when she inadvertently rolled on her bruised side. In the morning, she had looked pretty bad, but that was nothing a little make-up couldn't hide.
Nancy was fixing breakfast for the kids. Once they were done, Betty dropped them off at school, insisting that Nancy kept the door and the windows locked. Mike should be in jail for now, but who knew how quick he would be released.
As she drove back home, she thought about what to do. What options did she have? She had to learn how to defend herself. But who to ask? Then she remembered: A few years ago, there had been a self-defense class for women at the town hall. There had been rumors of a gang of rapists in the area, so the council had decided to hold these courses for them. It had been dropped soon afterward when attendance had been too low. Besides, some of the men had deemed this unnecessary.
It took her a while to remember the name of the woman who held them. Dora ... Greene. Yes. That was the name. Ms. Greene lived outside the town and rarely showed up there. She never talked to the other people and was a bit of a hermit. Betty'd just have to try and talk to her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2017, 03:53:28 pm »
The Greene residence was a trailer in the hills, run-down and badly kept. Betty hesitated. Decent people never went here. There were rumors of meth labs and gang activity around here. Marburg residents looked down on the people here despite them living higher up on the hills. Even men like Mike felt superior to the guys up here.
Betty unlocked the car door as she stopped. She was nervous. This place was creeping her out. She got out, taking the rubber pipe Walker kept in the glove compartment with her. She was pretty certain this wouldn't help, but she felt better this way.
The visitor reached the gate of the property and looked for a bell to ring. Nothing. There was a wire fence and a simple gate, but no way to signal her presence. She called out:
"Hey! Hello! Is there anybody in there? My name's Betty and I want to talk to Dora Greene!"
No response. The leaves rustled, the birds returned to their singing. No reaction at all. She tried it again:
"Hi! I'm Betty from the self-defense classes a few years ago. I need help!"
Maybe Ms. Greene was dead. Who could tell? People never came up here.
She wanted to go back to her car and just leave this. It had been a stupid idea. Best just go away.
Then she hesitated again. If she gave up now, what could she do? She reached for the gate and pushed it open.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2017, 06:04:47 am »
Betty walked carefully to the trailer. There were weeds all over the place, the undergrowth from the nearby forest was spilling everywhere. This was neither a nice nor a comforting place. Betty wondered if she'd eventually need a machete to continue. She half expected getting shot at any moment. She could feel her heart pounding. What would she do if Dora Greene had gone crazy and decided to kill her? What if she was dead? If there was just some rotting corpse in that trailer? Betty was growing increasingly anxious.
She reached the trailer and tried to peek through the blinds. There was someone inside. She knocked against the window. Maybe this was safer ...
There was some noise inside. Then, the window was pushed open. Betty stared into a gaunt, lined face.
"Who is it? I ain't got your money, Roberts!"
The old woman spotted Betty and asked:
"Who are you? What are you doing on my property?"
"My name's Betty and I want to your self-defense classes a few years ago. I need your help now."
The woman, who vaguely reminded her of Dora, frowned:
"Oh yes, I remember. A bit late, isn't it?"
She nodded vaguely at Betty's face. The bruise acted up again.
"I know. But that's not what you think it is. Well, actually, it's complicated. Whatever. I didn't understand it until now. Please. You have to teach me how to fight."
"Seriously? This isn't some kind of practical joke? You're not with Roberts, are you?"
"Who is that?"
"Good answer. Come in."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2017, 02:09:27 pm »
The door was opened and Betty stepped inside. The place was a mess. There was dust everywhere, the kitchen was grimy, the windows dirty. Betty couldn't help frowning. Dora saw it and said:
"Not up to your standards, am I?"
"It's ... pretty horrible. Yes."
"At least you're honest. I can't do it. It's just too much work and with my hands, I can't really do it."
She held up her arms. There were a few fingers and a stump. Betty asked:
"What happened?"
"I went back overseas for another tour of duty. IED. The doctors did what they could, but it wasn't enough. Now I'm stuck without hands and addicted to painkillers. What do you expect?"
"That's horrible!"
"You get used to it. At least as long as I have the pills." She plopped herself back into a chair:
"What do you want?"
"I got in a fight with my husband. No. Sorry. My husband got into a fight and I wanted to help. I couldn't. I got hurt in the process. Look."
She pointed at the make-up. Dora nodded.
"I see. Shit. Well ... I can help you. It'll take my mind off all this shit."
"I can take care of your home, if you want. That's all I do anyway."
Dora laughed:
"You've got yourself a deal."The door was opened and Betty stepped inside. The place was a mess. There was dust everywhere, the kitchen was grimy, the windows dirty. Betty couldn't help frowning. Dora saw it and said:
"Not up to your standards, am I?"
"It's ... pretty horrible. Yes."
"At least you're honest. I can't do it. It's just too much work and with my hands, I can't really do it."
She held up her arms. There were a few fingers and a stump. Betty asked:
"What happened?"
"I went back overseas for another tour of duty. IED. The doctors did what they could, but it wasn't enough. Now I'm stuck without hands and addicted to painkillers. What do you expect?"
"That's horrible!"
"You get used to it. At least as long as I have the pills." She plopped herself back into a chair:
"What do you want?"
"I got in a fight with my husband. No. Sorry. My husband got into a fight and I wanted to help. I couldn't. I got hurt in the process. Look."
She pointed at the make-up. Dora nodded.
"I see. Shit. Well ... I can help you. It'll take my mind off all this shit."
"I can take care of your home, if you want. That's all I do anyway."
Dora laughed:
"You've got yourself a deal."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2017, 05:08:18 am »
Betty's schedule was getting crowded now. She'd get up in the morning, do her training routine, get the kids out of the house, then she'd clean the home, prepare lunch and head over to Dora's and continue her cleaning there. This wasn't just a thing to be done in a day. It took weeks until everything was spick and span. The grime was so thick in some places, she mistook for a part of the trailer at first. For Dora, this was a godsend. The food was good and the additional help she got definitely improved her life. Betty would cook and clean, she'd fix all the little things that had broken down over the years and she even brought the "backyard" into shape.
Dora wasn't too good at showing her gratitude, but she did smile a little more. Also, getting her body thoroughly cleaned and her head massaged was a blessing. In return, she started teaching Betty the tricks of self-defense and unarmed combat. She had her work on a punching bag, do more rope-skipping and train routines on the wooden dummy they built. They also went shooting and hunting. For Betty, this was difficult. She was definitely encroaching on Walker's territory and leaving her place.
At the same time, the idea that she'd be able to protect Nancy made her soldier on. The other woman had moved in with her sister, but there were problems with getting custody. It was only a matter of time before she'd return to Mike, so Betty had to be ready.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2017, 08:53:31 am »
After two more weeks of training, things were starting to look up. Betty examined herself in the mirror. The bruise was fading. She had just finished her session, she still had a couple of minutes before the kids would wake up. She stood there in her training outfit and noticed it was a bit loose. Her body had tightened some more and the steady diet was beginning to pay off. She could see faint lines of muscle in her arms and if she twisted the right way and shone the light just right, there was a hint of some abs. She couldn't help smiling. This was going well.
Erin had just recently complimented her on her recovering looks and she liked it. She definitely started to dress more youthfully, careful not to turn into a parody. But still, she felt younger, so why not show it?
Also, she stocked up on fitness equipment. Eric Jr. was happy to help, researching optimal machines for her and ordering the supplements she wanted. Betty noticed with a certain satisfaction that he was checking out her new, tighter butt in the tight spandex. She teased him a little, even though it was horribly inappropriate.
As her knowledge expanded, so did the time she devoted to her new hobby. She set up the equipment in the shed they used to store unwanted stuff, getting rid of all that junk. Her entire life seemed to revolve around this. Cleaning up her world and making room for new experiences.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2017, 06:53:05 pm »
Meanwhile, Walker was on the road to the Hawkwind. He wasn't feeling too well, but he couldn't live like this right now. His world seemed to fall apart. Failing to get Mike under control had nagged him all the time during his haul. Watching his wife turn bizarrely obsessed with sex confused him even more. Not that he minded it ... It just didn't feel right. He had adjusted to their way of living and now, things were changing.
Why?
Was she cheating on him? Maybe she was covering up her bad conscience by doing this. Maybe she thought that fucking him so much would make him forget any suspicions. He couldn't say and he was definitely out of his depth here. Asking the other truckers was impossible. The idea that he, of all people, would also be cuckolded ... No. He couldn't bear the shame.
Walker stopped his car on the Hawkwind's parking lot. He climbed out and stretched. He'd talk to Kira. She'd understand him and maybe she'd know what to do. She was a woman, after all.
As he stepped inside, the music and the smells hit him and brought him back. Oh yes. This had been nice. Amazing, really. He walked to the bar and said:
"A beer. Please."
The barkeeper smiled and poured him a glass.
"Nice to hear that some people still got manners."
"You know how it is. You get old, you can't take things for granted anymore."
"Sure thing."
"Say, there was a girl called Kira around last time. Is she still there?"
"I guess she's getting ready for her show."
"That's great. Could you ask her if she'd like to talk to me once she's done with everything? I need her advice."
The barkeeper gave Walker a long look and said:
"You're having wife trouble, aren't you?"
Walker nodded and took a sip of his beer.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2017, 04:50:38 am »
As the night came, Betty started to relax. The kids were asleep, the house was clean and everything was ready for tomorrow. She plopped herself on the bed and took her phone. Now for some rest. She had spent the entire day being moderately horny and now, it was getting really bad. Betty took out the little ... helper she had recently bought online. It didn't look too much like a penis, which was all for the best. She wiggled out of her pants and underwear and opened the page she had been looking at a lot recently. So much muscle! It was incredible. She had tried to stop herself from thinking about this, but it was getting too hard. She had to look at these bodies. These were women, alright, but they were far from the fitness girls she had looked at at first. Her passion had escalated quickly.
While the fit women seemed like girls, teenagers even, complete with their sexual looks, their pouting lips and their cute poses, the bodybuilders were more mature. More intense too. Betty could really see the amount of pain these were going through to create their marvelous physiques. Those were no simple amateurs, they dedicated themselves wholly to their bodies and they produced works of art. She stared at the ripped, heavy muscles that covered every bit of their physiques, with only tiny pieces of fabric protecting their decency.
Just looking at these uber-women made her hot.
Betty started rubbing her nethers, her fingers getting wet.
Did she want to have a body like this? She couldn't say. She didn't dare to. It was probably a stupid, even dangerous idea. She should probably just focus on getting in shape and being happy with Walker ... But then again, what if?
She imagined herself covered in muscles, her body heavy and dry. She'd run her fingers over her defined physique, her skin embossed with veins and fibers. She switched on the helper as she came again and again.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View