Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575487 Posts in 73200 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 05:37:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Muscular Lena
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscular Lena  (Read 17974 times)

Offline mo235x

• Activity:
    0%
Muscular Lena
« on: March 21, 2015, 12:27:59 pm »
She is a nice big girl but don't bother with full private she does not go nude. I think she just started.
http://www.herbicepscam.com/index.php?_o=Model&_m=bio&model_id=53961
Just a warning.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Muscular Lena
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 03:58:45 pm »
 She's been around a while but is just back. She used to string guys along they could set up sessions in person in private.  Complete crap.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline mo235x

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 04:20:32 pm »
thanks for the info, went in private and asked nicely to go nude but said she doesn't and so I logged off ,only took 10 seconds so no harm.

Ls Ls

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 11:06:54 pm »
was tried her out yesterday , but it ended quickly .
she isnt my cup of tea . her pics looking better . maybe in contest shape it will be worth more.
i also noticed u need kinda tell her do things if not she can sit and dont do nothing . even not type.

Offline mo235x

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 11:49:05 am »
whats her full name? So I can do a search for her on saradas.

Thanks

Offline Bergman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 08:34:04 pm »
Correction of the Name

Her Name is Lenka Ferencukova !!!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline mo235x

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 06:05:44 pm »
Correction of the Name

Her Name is Lenka Ferencukova !!!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

thanks amigo!

Offline Bergman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 09:30:49 pm »
No Problem !!   Glad to Help !!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Online FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2015, 10:36:00 pm »
She's very sweet and loves to show off her incredible physique (especially the arms), but for personal reasons, she chooses to keep her shows family-friendly.  I understand that's not everyone's cup of tea, but as long as you're comfortable with her parameters, I believe you can have a good time. 
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

JohnCanon

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2015, 08:24:29 am »
Indeed... spending $ 3.99 per Minute to watch Lenka pose in a Bikini ... at YouTube  there are 10000 Videos way better for free... (even of Lenka!!)

I have been in private with her and it took minutes for her to react to my wishes. I watched her sitting around in a half-armed Shirt (!), covered shoulders... doing nothing but staring at the cam.
Maybe because her English is so poor?

She is super pretty for a FBB of her size, of course.
Yet, her HBC Rating is at an average of 8.1....
I wonder how Long guys will fall for her...

Offline Dinger123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2015, 04:35:45 am »
So, after I saw that she was on hbc I added some funds to my account in hopes that I could see her. Now I have only had one private chat with performers. All the other times I did the voyer option that allows me to watch the private chat but not chat. It is a lot cheaper this way. So I got on last night as she was there. So I rushed to get my password, log on, and open my recording software. However when I joined the private chat she just stood there for like a full minute almost, I tried it again about an hour later and same thing. SO beware guys, she i a wast of time and money.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2015, 06:09:56 am »
When ever I see her she is always in pay chat. I had assumed she was one of the ones who only do pay chat if you want to see her at all. I don't like when any of the women do that but if it works for them.......
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Doctor1989

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2015, 04:33:53 pm »
She is a nice big girl but don't bother with full private she does not go nude. I think she just started.
http://www.herbicepscam.com/index.php?_o=Model&_m=bio&model_id=53961
Just a warning.
She's been around a while but is just back. She used to string guys along they could set up sessions in person in private.  Complete crap.
So, after I saw that she was on hbc I added some funds to my account in hopes that I could see her. Now I have only had one private chat with performers. All the other times I did the voyer option that allows me to watch the private chat but not chat. It is a lot cheaper this way. So I got on last night as she was there. So I rushed to get my password, log on, and open my recording software. However when I joined the private chat she just stood there for like a full minute almost, I tried it again about an hour later and same thing. SO beware guys, she i a wast of time and money.

Thanks for the heads up guys, especially since I was thinking of giving her a try  :hey:

Offline Dinger123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2015, 04:53:48 am »
Also just to clear things up, I do think she is one of the people that will wait in private for someone to join and not venture into the free chat. Now I have no problem with that. Oana does that and I had a very nice webcam session with her. Also not only does she wait in private but I think she will do what she needs to get people to do the one on one chat that is very expensive.

JohnCanon

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2015, 07:18:11 pm »
Amazing that a Webcam Girl can get so many bad Reviews in such a short time.

Even Lenkas Reviews of Private Sessions are mainly negative... at least here on Saradas... offering payed Service without Erotic/Nudity is really really naive to say at least...

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Muscular Lena

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View