Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574347 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 11:40:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hi: New Member Here
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hi: New Member Here  (Read 3865 times)

musclemaven

Hi: New Member Here
« on: May 14, 2015, 12:41:33 pm »
Just signed up for your site and wanted to introduce myself.   I'm into bodybuilding and have competed in women's physique and figure in the past few years.  I have plans to compete again this year but need to lean out quite a bit.  I think I finally figured out how to update my avatar! lol. It's from a year or so ago now.  I'm going to try to attach a more recent shot...  a little more meat, and like I said more bf.   

musclemaven

Re: Hi: New Member Here
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 12:52:51 pm »
Ok.  I thought I had figured out how to do my avatar... still reading how to's.   I'm technologically challenged!     

Here's the photo I was going to put in my avatar.  It's from August 2013...North American Championships in Pittsburgh.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 01:01:28 pm »
Welcome Amy... Pleased to see you  :-*
I Saradas

musclemaven

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 01:07:33 pm »
Thank you! I'm psyched I finally figured out the avatar thing.  :woot:

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 09:53:53 pm »
 :wob: at board Amy!
I Saradas

Atlantis

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 06:19:32 pm »
Thank you! I'm psyched I finally figured out the avatar thing.  :woot:

how do you get an avatar anyway ?     Went into user control panel and tried to upload pictures but keep getting the same thing :  "The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved"

What am I doing wrong.

musclemaven

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2015, 06:50:56 pm »
Thanks everyone.   @ Atlantis... I went to imagebam.com and uploaded a photo from my computer.  It will give you a url to use.   I had the same problem you're having until I stumbled on some info on the forum about uploading pics. 

Offline almorae

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2015, 01:16:18 am »
What's your name
Do you have a Facebook account ^-^

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hi: New Member Here

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View