Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574488 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 10:45:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  New member Old fan
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New member Old fan  (Read 3351 times)

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
New member Old fan
« on: March 02, 2013, 12:43:59 am »
Born in 1965. I was a fan of strong women as a young kid. That 1st viewing of Popeye's Never Kick A Woman at age 4 or 5 still is with me. I'm not sure what I felt or did, but I know it was something. It stuck with me as a kid and then as I hit 14 or 15 along came the back of wrestling mags and the amazing Charonne on TV and in mags. I realized as a teen that there were others who liked this type of strong woman. The early and md 70's was awful for fans . You younger guys have it good now. Then came college, WPW, and more and more. I'm spoiled now. I was a workout warrior myself and still am. I got a little lazy about 10 years back, but still lifted a good amount.

I had a chance to meet some top fbbs at the WSE and later at the NY Muscleclub where I went once as a customer and they were nice enough to let me back to work at a few shows. That and other shows seem to have disappeared. Nice to see some familiar people here. DTV kind of died out as content was spread all over.

I've seen and studied the fbbs, powerlifters, fighting scene, Premier Productions, and every other company on the planet I think. I still have 200 plus tapes I bought plus 25 or 30 I made...maybe more. A huge collection of magazines, LH art, and the rest. I started a site at deviant where I posted some commissions and other works. It is getting a few hits. I'm specializing in the one sided female fight I always wanted companies to make more of. A fetish more than anything. I love the fbbs and strong women, but there were ten zillion vs skinny guys. I like the skinny girl vicitm even more, so I did that recently. Cartoons and 3d allow you to go next level. I'll post that link here.

I have a huge collection of stuff I'll share as time goes by if there is interest. I do have a scanner finally, though I'm still hooking it up.

Nice to see a site that seems to be active and without viral attachments all over it. :bravo:

Forum Saradas

New member Old fan
« on: March 02, 2013, 12:43:59 am »

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: New member Old fan
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 12:57:54 am »
http://zig567.*****

My devinat art page. I have some really cool Yahoo stuff as well, but those groups have such issues with hackers and annoying spam people. Devinat does not have that issue in the 6 months I've been posting there. A few idiots, but the number is small and most of the members are quite cool.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  New member Old fan

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View