Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573853 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 05:31:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Juliette Bergmann
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Juliette Bergmann  (Read 179711 times)

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Juliette Bergmann
« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2018, 10:13:08 pm »

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2018, 10:13:08 pm »

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #106 on: February 09, 2018, 11:22:02 am »

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2018, 06:47:53 am »

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #108 on: February 17, 2018, 02:05:12 am »

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2018, 01:57:12 am »

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2018, 02:26:56 am »

Offline RKLuffy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Fan of Runonpu, RENtb, ikura-maru, SKY, and e19700
« Reply #111 on: March 06, 2018, 05:04:47 am »
:)

The first time I saw Cory in a magazine, I fell in love and bought it. I was nervous at first, because I was young and wondered what the clerk would think of me buying a bodybuilding magazine and being a young chubby kid. Lol It didn't stop me, I bought it anyway, because it was my first introduction to the world of bodybuilding by way of publication. Plus, I was turned on and nervous by the women I saw, especially Cory. I was both curious and excited.

Anyway, it was either the same magazine (Musclemag summer of '93) or one right after where I saw an article featuring Juliette and this photo along with a few others were shown. I was blown away! :o I confess, after seeing those photos and how exotic Juliette looked, I didn't believe it was possible for another woman to even hold a candle to her. In my mind, she was the archetype of the perfect woman. She was my first FBB crush. A few magazines after that, seeing more and more women, slowly that crush faded. Damn! Women with muscles are beautiful! :heart: It's like surgical enhancement (i.e. breasts, butt, nose etc.) without the surgery. Lol

Regarding the appearance (outer shell) of the human body, I can't fathom anything that can surpass the beauty of a muscular physique. What's more attractive?

Also, Juliette was my first FBB crush. When I first saw her in Flex magazine as a teen, I immediately found out I was attracted to female bodybuilders and fit, muscular women. She was just perfect. Though she was 42 years old in the picture, I felt she looked much younger, and very beautiful. Her muscles were perfectly built and shapely, and She was not too big, but still big enough for me. Her abs were the best part of her. I then went on her website, and saw pictures of a younger Juliette in the 1980s. I was mind-blown at how muscular she was then! But then I realized that her physique was in much better shape in her early 40s, when she won the 2001 Ms. Olympia. Her body improved with age, just like a fine wine. I will always think highly of her as my all time favorite FBB.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2018, 09:37:33 pm »
 ;)

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2018, 02:52:50 am »

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2018, 11:56:15 pm »

luis3iguel

« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2018, 04:44:39 pm »
She is amazing i saw a actual fbb only remenber her name nos her last name Alyssa she pose like July that is cool i saw my old videos of fbb when they compite the perfomance in the stage that was amazing

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2018, 08:35:07 am »

Unicron

« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2018, 03:36:01 am »
:)

The first time I saw Cory in a magazine, I fell in love and bought it. I was nervous at first, because I was young and wondered what the clerk would think of me buying a bodybuilding magazine and being a young chubby kid. Lol It didn't stop me, I bought it anyway, because it was my first introduction to the world of bodybuilding by way of publication. Plus, I was turned on and nervous by the women I saw, especially Cory. I was both curious and excited.

Anyway, it was either the same magazine (Musclemag summer of '93) or one right after where I saw an article featuring Juliette and this photo along with a few others were shown. I was blown away! :o I confess, after seeing those photos and how exotic Juliette looked, I didn't believe it was possible for another woman to even hold a candle to her. In my mind, she was the archetype of the perfect woman. She was my first FBB crush. A few magazines after that, seeing more and more women, slowly that crush faded. Damn! Women with muscles are beautiful! :heart: It's like surgical enhancement (i.e. breasts, butt, nose etc.) without the surgery. Lol

Regarding the appearance (outer shell) of the human body, I can't fathom anything that can surpass the beauty of a muscular physique. What's more attractive?

Also, Juliette was my first FBB crush. When I first saw her in Flex magazine as a teen, I immediately found out I was attracted to female bodybuilders and fit, muscular women. She was just perfect. Though she was 42 years old in the picture, I felt she looked much younger, and very beautiful. Her muscles were perfectly built and shapely, and She was not too big, but still big enough for me. Her abs were the best part of her. I then went on her website, and saw pictures of a younger Juliette in the 1980s. I was mind-blown at how muscular she was then! But then I realized that her physique was in much better shape in her early 40s, when she won the 2001 Ms. Olympia. Her body improved with age, just like a fine wine. I will always think highly of her as my all time favorite FBB.

It's always refreshing to learn when someone has had similar experiences like me, which I'm sure many Saradas members have had. Regarding Juliette's development at an older age, there's no doubt she was at her peak. She was not only massive, but got better with age i.e muscle maturity. She beat Iris Kyle for the overall at the 2001 Ms. O and dominated the Lightweight class 3 years in a row. When most of us thought she was in her prime or past her prime when she went on a hiatus (or rumored to have been retired), and couldn't keep up with the new girls on the scene, in terms of size, she returned several years later and shocked the industry with her new and improved look. Has there been a comeback more impressive than hers?

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2018, 01:15:54 am »

orinoko44

« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2018, 10:33:38 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Juliette Bergmann

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View