Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572641 Posts in 72092 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:19:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  #FANTASIES: Muscle women who play nice
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #FANTASIES: Muscle women who play nice  (Read 10764 times)

Offline eoj123eoj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
#FANTASIES: Muscle women who play nice
« on: September 18, 2016, 03:35:37 am »
It seems like in the stories I read, there's a lot of interest in guys getting bloodied, beaten up, abused, and just generally hurt physically by a heavily muscled woman. Sometimes that can be attractive, but I think I like it a lot more when the muscle woman is kind and non-violent. A little catty talk / bragging / insulting is always hot, but I think I like it a lot better when the line is drawn there. Anyone else like it when our buff superiors treat us with kindness and not violence?

Forum Saradas

Offline Vandar_savage

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Muscle women who play nice
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 08:41:29 am »
I agree.  My tastes vary from time to time.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 04:54:36 pm »
Yeah well apparently to be disgusted by violence and cruelty is considered weird around here. For that reason 90% of all stories posted here are unreadable.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline Oerba-Lightning

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 09:41:28 pm »
When it's playful teasing and/or competition, it's a lot more interesting than basic stories (well, it also depends on the quality of the story), but I agree that when it comes to cold-blood murder, violence, kind of female supremacism stories, it's too much. But given that represents 99% of the stories here...

johnny monoxide

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 09:40:51 pm »
Yeah I lean towards the more gentle giant thing, the intimidation being offset by a large, dominant woman acting playful and seductive.

Offline Machao6

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 04:43:04 pm »
I'd much rather be an ally or lover than an adversary to our kind of women.

Playfighting aside, I mean any demonstration of strength is hot right?

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 06:41:56 pm »
I'm also not a fan of violence, especially when it gets into blood/gore.  I love domination, but only when its playful/mutual and more a show of strength and bragging.  In the end, I like the story to be centered on a loving relationship.

^that

Offline bobsaget

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #FANTASIES: Muscle women who play nice
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 06:53:02 am »
I am not a fan of the violent stories either. I just don't get it. I would rather be in a loving relationship with playful rivalry than extreme violence. I love some of the stories but others make me cringe and I just cant read them. MrShhh stories are great in that they are never about beating some poor dude to a pulp
User is currently banned [View]

Offline yin-master

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2018, 09:51:36 am »
I have many fantasties regarding muscular women so here's another..I have created a small army of muscular women.these are seriously beefy and on parade for inspection.they are standing to attention,their chests fully out and their stomachs sucked in tight.yes even to vacuum.all wearing military vests(tight)and army bottoms with boot's.as walk down and inspect I want to see pecs being forced to bounce underneath those vests.i want to see big lat spreads. Etc.you guys are welcome to add your thoughts
User is currently banned [View]

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2019, 12:19:30 am »
I hate to be the guy who just goes and promotes their own stuff but I have an aversion to stories about the guys getting their necks snapped and repeatedly kicked in the balls. I've tried to write two stories that attempt to track what an actual relationship with a muscular woman is like. My Muscular Mrs. Jones story is in the story forum and follows a young boy who meets his friends bodybuilding soccer mom and on my d-art page I have a story called Henry and The Hardbody which tracks the relationship between an average guy and an FBB. If your looking for less brutal stories they may be worth checking out.

Offline PleaseForgiveMe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ok
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2019, 04:21:02 pm »
Yeah it's nice. I like domination stuff but only to a certain point, much prefer a woman who just takes charge and is the more on top person but is still caring and loving rather than one that would physically cripple me.

Offline squoze

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2019, 05:17:45 am »
Yes, I absolutely agree with this thread.  I prefer the powerful and gentle type -- until we are both captured by bad guys.  We're both chained and put into cells.  They see that she is much stronger than I am.  They chain her standing up against the stone wall. They just chain me up on the floor.  I need her to break loose, bend the cell bars and then break me loose also.  But she cannot quite exert enough force to break the chains.  Luckily (this IS fantasy after all)  There is enough play in my chains that I can ease myself over to her.  I ask if she is injured.  She says she's OK.  Then, her eyes soften, she looks at me, and says, "Do you trust me?"  "
"Of course."  I respond tenderly.
She is relieved.  Then she says, rather shyly "I think I can break loose if you do something for me."
"Anything"  I say.
She hesitates.  "If I am sexually stimulated, I can channel that energy, pump my muscles, and probably break these chains."
She watches my reaction.  I am highly aroused.  She sees it, and says softly, "Please lick my clit.  That'll do it."
I wiggle and squirm closer.  I get my head under her skirt (fantasy again.) and start licking through her panties.  I get them wet, and I can feel and taste her getting wet. 
"More!  More!"  she moans.
With that encouragement, I start snipping and tearing the crotch of her panties with my teeth.  I am not gentle, but her moans are getting to me, urging me on.
Finally, I am getting through to her bare pussy.  The clit is erect, large and swollen.  She is starting to grunt.
I hear the chains rattling as she starts to pull on them.  Harder and harder, I feel her body working.  I continue licking.
This goes on for a while, as I'm getting hard, and closer to orgasm myself.  We are both straining!  Closer and close we get to release!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  #FANTASIES: Muscle women who play nice

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View