Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572693 Posts in 72101 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 04:42:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  How big and muscular could a women get?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How big and muscular could a women get?  (Read 26129 times)

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
Re: How big and muscular could a women get?
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2016, 12:26:59 pm »
That's why I claim that roids are the best friend of real woman :D
I always try to imagine limit of manliness in woman, but then she takes another kegs of roids, testosterone, gh etc. and she becomes something manlier. No such a thing like "too much", who agree?

Forum Saradas

Offline Artoffbb

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2016, 09:33:28 pm »
Sure imagining ripped girls over 6' and over 300lbs are currently in the realm of fantasy, but I believe the break through could happen with genetic engineering.

ydt81

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2016, 04:49:46 am »

I always try to imagine limit of manliness in woman, but then she takes another kegs of roids, testosterone, gh etc. and she becomes something manlier. No such a thing like "too much", who agree?

Me! :woot:
<strike>Right </strike> Roid on!

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2016, 11:23:57 am »

Speaking my language!

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2016, 03:12:50 pm »

I can only agree and then some.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2016, 12:49:42 pm »
I'm happy that we share the level of our fetish.
Sometime I imagine what would I do if I had fbb wife.
You know what?
 I would encourage her in her training trying to covince her that roids aren't so bad as people say.
If she weren't be as big as other fbb I would compare her to them trying to manipulate her to training harder and take bigger doses of roids.
Finally I would add roids to her food and supplements withour her knowledge. If she started complain about side effect I would say her that it's natural thing in bodybuilding and that she looks beautiful even if roids would almost destroy her feminity. Is it ok?
Guys, would you do the same?

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2016, 09:01:44 pm »
I'm happy that we share the level of our fetish.
Sometime I imagine what would I do if I had fbb wife.
You know what?
 I would encourage her in her training trying to covince her that roids aren't so bad as people say.
If she weren't be as big as other fbb I would compare her to them trying to manipulate her to training harder and take bigger doses of roids.
Finally I would add roids to her food and supplements withour her knowledge. If she started complain about side effect I would say her that it's natural thing in bodybuilding and that she looks beautiful even if roids would almost destroy her feminity. Is it ok?
Guys, would you do the same?

Encouraging her is one thing, but it is NOT ok to "add roids to her food and supplements without her knowledge." You would end up defeating the purpose of what you're trying to accomplish. In reality, she would be taking too much and would get sick and have to stop training all together, until she got better. I can understand where you're coming from, from a fantasy perspective, but it simply wouldn't work in reality. Besides, honesty is a key component to any meaningful and loving relationship.  ;)

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2016, 08:22:30 am »
:D Of course it's my fantasy. But after a few months I would tell her that her insane growth is cause by roids I feed her for 3 months, then she would decide to take it more and I really wouldn't mind is she turns into something like transgender muscle monster. I would support her and give her orgasms every day when she works out for me. :P

Offline Artoffbb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2016, 10:47:16 pm »
I would like to see more scientific research into what causes muscle growth, I am ambivalent with steroids I understand that to have the degree of muscle that I appreciate on women steroids may be the only way. However I genuinely would like to see women getting bigger and more shredded, so believe devolpment into better supplements are the key, and smart use of what's around.

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2016, 07:12:29 pm »
Better question how big and strong can they get and still be cute.

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2016, 10:39:50 am »
Some people like cute&muscular style. Personally I think it's worth to take roids even if those firls would turb into disgusting monsters. Every taste is different and my taste in muscles says: more muscles by any means necessary even when it couse damage on theirs feminity, sometime I really like when woman becomes a man :)
I hope that myostatin is the solution of our problems with limites growth. Everyone here have seen blue belgian cows without myostatine gene. Imagine how would look like woman without this gene and now add working out.... delicious

Offline bobsaget

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2018, 06:59:05 am »
I love it when I read story's about women who are impossibly muscled or see pics, but if it gets to a point where they cant move because of the muscle, then what's the point?

Offline MassiveMuscleGoddess

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2018, 04:39:03 am »
Hi there, new member here.

I have read a number of female muscle stories by many different authors, like Mr Shh and Psudodrake to name a few.

Well, unless the women have some genetic modification or unique gene defect like myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy, then they possibly would grow incredibly big and muscular than most men.

For me is that I don't mind the ladies in those stories huge and muscular, I just avoid them growing macro because that can cause problems on its own. But extremely muscular, ripped, shredded and possessing fantastic strength women were fine by me. In fact, the bigger they are, the more I like them.

I don't mind hearing what others have to say.

Offline steroidfreak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Extremely roided muscle women
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2018, 06:36:14 pm »
Hopefully they get absurdly muscular one day.  Over even 700 lbs of shredded muscles and full of steroids and hormones abuse. Getting  even freakier and more insane than  guys, more    masculine

Offline bobsaget

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2018, 09:50:51 am »
With this new technology, if someone wanted to breed over a few generations, a super muscular line of people it could be done. We wont be around to see it though :(

https://tinyurl.com/yaxcpywb

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  How big and muscular could a women get?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View