Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575017 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 09:29:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  How big and muscular could a women get?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How big and muscular could a women get?  (Read 26204 times)

Offline Artoffbb

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
How big and muscular could a women get?
« on: September 02, 2015, 10:50:16 am »
To understand my fantasy take a look at my artwork:  http://artoffbb2.*****

Broken link?

Not exactly.  The FORUM has a built-in blocker for some specific "combinations of letters".

***** and © Saradas will be substituted when you type in the names of competing sites...so DON'T!

~Mod E15R91F

I would like to see tall women over 6' completely obsessed with gaining as much muscle as possible, as low body fat as possible so they would also be incredibly ripped and vascular. While some people regard female bodybuilders as ugly, I would like to see this to the extreme, so they look completely freaky and far removed from traditional beauty. I see it as a completely different aesthetic.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
Re: How big and muscular could a women get?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 08:40:12 pm »
I don't know what is in the realm of possibility for fbbs. But I'm hoping we keep seeing it pushed further and further. I too love them as big and freaky as possible and am still hoping to see fbbs that make me question what is obtainable.

Offline Artoffbb

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 11:26:25 am »
If genetics came into play it is possible for women to get o er 6' with 1% bodyfat and 350 lbs of muscle. It can be done with current technology but it's pushing the ethical boundary.

Offline danteconte

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 03:47:31 pm »
5.2" 400 lbs.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 07:16:03 am »
5.2" 400 lbs.

If we're talking a possible Mr. Shhh type character, I'd go for something like that, maybe even bigger, like 5'2 and 750 pounds. 6 foot wide shoulders, foot thick pecs, tree trunk thighs. Ripped to shreds.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline danteconte

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 04:32:14 pm »
I want know also the thickness of abs, i want look a technical design in section with detail of thickness of all muscular groups, equal to the tanks or the battleships !!! I am sure superbodybuilding make women bulletproof !!!

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2015, 09:05:41 pm »
Oh guys... It would be heaven if female can be 5,2 and 750 lbs. Even 400 lbs would be amazing.
I hope that science will take this far enough to fill our demands.

But, does anyone know fbb who really would like to become 400 lbs of pure muscles? Is it possible to meet girl who is into bodybuilding far enough that wants to grow such a big??

Offline Artoffbb

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2015, 12:20:50 pm »
Why so short, surely women could get taller 6'6" or even 7'

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2015, 06:06:04 pm »
Oh, I'm okay with women getting that big, it's just not my ideal. I have much smaller personal preferences than that, but if that's not your personal preference to have massive muscle women under 5'4 tall, than that's your own thing, and I don't have anything against you, that's just how short I prefer my muscle women to be.

khananel

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2015, 07:12:47 pm »
If genetics came into play it is possible for women to get o er 6' with 1% bodyfat and 350 lbs of muscle. It can be done with current technology but it's pushing the ethical boundary.

what ethical boundary?

Kinsyoolivia

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2015, 03:32:21 pm »
Why so short, surely women could get taller 6'6" or even 7'

Yeah.. Someone like 7 foot 800lbs with 50inches biceps , 28 inches waist and 40 inch calves ( think barbie from tigersans imagination ) would be a dream come true  :woohoo:

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2015, 09:33:03 pm »
Again, not against that type of woman in the right setting, it's just not my ideal, if there was a story with a woman that big in it, the description would be the thing I would look out for, the muscle the description, the feats of strength she is able and willing to do for the other character in the story (who would most likely be her mate.) But like I have said a couple times, that's not my ideal vision of what I would want my woman to look like. Some times I will even go further and say that body type is not always appealing to me, sometimes I want a very small, but very ripped, and incredibly strong gymnast type muscle. But again, I wouldn't ever call someone else's fantasy bad or imperfect, we all have our own visions of perfect.

UK_Fan

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2015, 01:46:04 pm »

what ethical boundary?

I think they mean effectively turning a woman into a man by roiding them up to the nines and using copious amounts of HGH, never minding all the side effects (virilising or general health).  I also don't believe, even for a (naturally) well-built (before bodybuilding) 6ft tall woman to get to 350lbs / 1% bodyfat.  Most really 'big' muscular women (see other threads) are very tall (e.g. shot putters like Valerie Adams [265 lbs]) but carry a reasonable level of fat (I'm guessing around the 10-12% mark, possibly higher) as its been proven that low levels of fat have a significant impact on strength.  The highest weight FBB on stage was probably the legendary Renee Toney (5ft 8in) at around 220 lbs, who has (I believe, in my view) used 'all necessary means' to achieve the maximum size/weight (and not 1% fat, probably 3%) she can.  Even if someone else were similar except for being a 6-footer, I doubt if they would reach much more than 240 lbs contest weight if they were lucky - taller and they would be less muscular for their height (similar to Ms. Adams).  No way for over 300 lbs without a significant amount of that being fat (20%+).  Just fantasy again - great for stories, not in real life.

Offline danteconte

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2016, 06:30:38 pm »
ALSO I Want muscles in the neck, face, hands and specially in the foot !

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2016, 10:04:49 pm »
Yeah, that I can kind of dig, I do love stories featuring that kind of thing, written by authors like Mr. Shhh and Reaper, where girls have so little body fat that you can see muscles and veins everywhere. k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  How big and muscular could a women get?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View