Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572632 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:03:49 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 452141 times)

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 09:58:20 pm »
Hi Brand

Love the latest installment.  I cannot wait for you to continue.

Okay to flesh my fanasty out a bit more..

At the beginning the girl wears baggy clothes and is really unhealthy and skinny.  Low self-confidence and shy.  Fancies a big male bodybuilder, who a bit of a bastard (his on gear).  They start going out.  He convinces her to workout with him or he'll leave her.  She starts working out.  After a few months she's making no progress and he threatens to leave her again unless she start to use steroids.  Scared in loosing him she agrees, nervously.  Starts gearing up and her body starts to response well.  Her aggression starts to increase and she starts to become more confident.  She like the change in her body and pushes for more and more gear to help her grow.  Boyfriend happy because his into freakishly big, vascular girls.   She starts to become obsessed with getting bigger and more aggressive as it turns her on to be so big and want to get bigger.   She starts to wear tight clothing to show off her freakish huge body and veins, she also loves her deeper voice, making her feel superior and sexy.  She has muscle lust, starts to take her boyfriend gear and replaces it with water, so he won't know initially.  He starts to shrink and she grows even faster.  Boyfriend gets scared but she is too powerful and aggressive to control now.  She out grows him and becoming a huge muscular, vascular freak.  Now she forces him to shot her up with excessive amounts of steroid to let him have sex with her.  She loves the rush as the gear injects into her body and the huge vascular hard muscle freak she is becoming and does not want to stop

What you think?

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 10:20:41 pm »
Great. This helps quite a lot actually. And thanks for the general interest and supportive comments. If you feel there's anything wrong about the way I write, please do tell. It could only help.

As for your story, I don't know when it'll be ready but I will definitely write it. Even though I have not even begun settling on a certain layout, judging by how my sick mind works  :D , it could be done by the end of next week.

Additionally, if anyone else has a fancy idea, don't hesitate to drop by and let me know. As long as there's support, I'll be willing to help make fantasies into stories so that you get what I have been longing for so long: as close to the fantasy as possible.

And don't forget. As I'm quite new to this, any critique is welcome as I'm trying to evolve my own style (assuming there is such a thing as a style of my own).

User is currently banned [View]

pdg

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 01:35:49 am »
I love the fact that this could  actually come true in the next 20 years with modern science advancing so quickly.
Think about it ,some crazy women would love to be this powerfull!It will happen........

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 11:26:01 am »
And obviously, there are crazy men to help, support, feed and worship such women. :D
Oh, I love science!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 01:20:23 pm »
Wow dixon! That is a great description, and it sounds actually like one of my favorite authors in the genre, Mr. Shhh, he loves his women to be freakishly massive and veiny.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline muscleboytom

• Activity:
    0%
  • male bodybuilder into huge female bodybuilders
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2007, 01:42:13 pm »
Brand, thanks for starting this post, and Dixon, what a great setup for a story!

I love the concept of women growing huge and more masculine on steroids.

Muscleboytom

K+ for both of you

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2007, 03:35:56 am »
Just want to see if anyone is going to do any stories based on this or what? I have been waiting for Brand's continuations of his stories out, but nothing for weeks and weeks it seems, and Dixon's story description is so good, I'm almost considering doing it myself, but if someone here would do it for me, it would make my own load easier.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2007, 03:45:33 am »
As I said in my reply to your other post, there were practical reasons for which I could not go on writing for a while. Res assured though, both Dixon's story and the third part of Adam and Eve will come. In fact, I've started both of them already. My only obstacle at times is the proverbial "writer's block" (assuming I can even be considered one).

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2008, 10:19:18 pm »
Getting back to this thread after quite some time. Sorry for bumping this up but I thought what I want to do does not warrant a new thread.

So, as any of you that have read the first post of this thread know, my tastes are quite over the top for most. So in that respect, even in a fine online community such as this it can get a bit...lonely? Not many people share my taste but I hope those who do and might not have expressed it so far send a pm if they 're in the mood to talk about such stuff.

And one more thing, I've been searching for an artist willing to do some extreme stuff for me but I haven't found one that can fully accommodate my tastes. If you 've heard of one or are one yourself and are open to mentioned extremes, I'll be happy to hear from you.

As always, thanks for your time.

msraju

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2008, 10:47:49 am »
i think zebodoy's drawings  suits your stories  .

i love the stories which you,mr.shhh write.

hope could see a comic by zebodoy with your stories

msraju

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2008, 10:48:53 am »
by the way k++  to you,mr.shhh,jeremy wilson

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2008, 05:09:22 pm »
I wish Zebodoy could illustrate a story of mine. He happens to be my favourite muscle artist and, for me, saying that his art suits my stories is a great complement. I once asked him to draw my characters but I think it was a bit too much, as in, too freaky (body hair and all) for him. I dont blame him actually. After all it's not like anyone is obligated to enjoy what I enjoy. But it's a shame nonetheless that I have yet to find someone to cater to my storie's needs.

governor

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2010, 05:21:34 am »
I'm with Brand.  Muscular women do look good with facial and body hair.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2010, 01:28:30 pm »
I'm glad I'm not alone.

Would you care to elaborate and describe some of your thoughts on this?

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2011, 12:36:13 pm »
Since the subject of my post is no different than this, I hope I'm not pissing anyone off by resurrecting it.

So I was wondering if any like minded muscle lovers would be in the mood to chat about this kind of thing online. If so, please let me know here or through a pm.

I'm really interested in exchanging thoughts and fantasies of wildly muscular and manly females.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View