Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574499 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28746 Members - Latest Member: Alfredoh April 19, 2024, 12:42:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Lisa James
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lisa James  (Read 6358 times)

kbdada

Lisa James
« on: August 25, 2010, 03:38:05 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Lisa James
« on: August 25, 2010, 03:38:05 am »

Offline sanuk808

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Lisa James
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 03:36:33 am »
She's still competing.  Here's a recent interview

One-on-One with Lisa James: Nationals 2010

AZ: How long have you been bodybuilding, and what got you in to it in the first place?

LJ: Looking back, I'd have to say several things may have led me to competitive bodybuilding.

I began competing in '92 in AAU. My first NPC competition was in '95.

My father got me involved in sports at an early age. He is a referee for football and basketball and an umpire for baseball. He would take me along to watch his ball games or to the gym whenever he worked out.

I also enjoyed competitive baton twirling, perfecting tricks, routines and the sparkly costumes!

In about the fifth grade, I developed an eating disorder which lasted through college. It could be that the control of food from the eating disorder is related to the control of food in dieting for competition?

AZ: You’ve been working with Noel Fuller for your prep. Have you always used a prep guy? How is it working with Noel?

LJ: Up until about three years ago, I did all of my prep myself. It seemed from the 2008 Nationals to the 2009 North Americans, my training and conditioning had hit a wall. I was looking worse and worse.

I decided to hire NOEL because of the success of his clients. Several have been overall winners.

He's also worked with several lightweights, like me, who have won their classes at Nationals.

I've worked with one other person for prep who believed in a low carb diets coupled with long cardio sessions, which burnt up a lot of my muscle. Noel is a much better fit for me.

AZ: There seems to be less and less shows for the pro ladies. I believe there were only three this year. Do you see that trend changing?

LJ: It would be beneficial for the lady competitors, and the survival of the sport, if there were more Pro Shows. Not everyone can compete with Iris, Yaxeni and some of the other well-established pros.

Realistically, not every woman who turns pro will ever compete at the Olympia or the Arnold. Don't misunderstand me though, each one of us would be thrilled at the opportunity to compete there, but it doesn't usually happen.

Some of the smaller Pro Shows do give new pros a chance to be competitive though.

AZ: You’ve won your class on the National Stage before. In fact, you took the lightweights in 2007 at the North Americans. If you take it at Nationals, of course, you will get a pro card. How focused are you on that? Meaning, some people compete to compete, some compete to get a pro card. What about you?

LJ: Oh, I compete to win.

I visualize myself winning.

This will be my eighth time trying to achieve Pro Status, so I've been doing a lot of visualizing, LOL!

Not being able to spend time with my husband and eat what I want gets to me occasionally; though I enjoy competing, I sure miss eating!

AZ: What female bodybuilders do you aspire to? Do you like the modern-day Iris Kyle type or maybe an old school Cory Everson?

LJ: Female bodybuilding has evolved. I like both Cory and Iris for different reasons.

Cory is a pioneer for women's bodybuilding and her look is more attainable, but is not currently being rewarded.

The sport has grown and changed since then. Iris presents a much different physique in her extreme conditioning and muscularity. She's just incredible! It's got to be difficult to prep for a contest that she is in. I mean, do you train for second place, or do you still mentally prepare for first???

Others inspire me too: Debbie Laszewski, for her beauty, femininity, and elegant stage presentation; Michelle Ralabate and Sue Price for being former lightweight amateur and pro champions; and Michelle Ivers-Brent for being successful on and off the stage. She always has a smile and genuine hug for all of us competing and always looks amazing. There are more, but that's all I'll name for now!

AZ: Do you ever see yourself moving up a weight class, or is lightweight where it is for you?

LJ: No, I feel comfortable as a lightweight because I am only 4"11. Being short, I don't have to pack on as much muscle as someone in a heavier weight class. I wouldn't mind a more pounds of muscle, but not too much.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Do you know why women have to buy diamond rings and fancy stones?  Cause they don't have a rock collection like this!"  Wendy McMaster

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: Lisa James
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2023, 08:54:25 pm »
Lisa James

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Lisa James

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View