Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574151 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:29:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alina Popa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alina Popa  (Read 77886 times)

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Alina Popa retired?
« Reply #150 on: September 20, 2012, 06:33:30 pm »
http://www.greencardlawyers.com/greencards/EB1A-green-card-visa-extraordinary-ability.html

I guarantee you, this is how she came over here.

I was about to post the same thing. IIRC that is how Joanna Thomas got to stay here.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #150 on: September 20, 2012, 06:33:30 pm »

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #151 on: September 20, 2012, 09:14:48 pm »
 :hey:
http://www.greencardlawyers.com/greencards/EB1A-green-card-visa-extraordinary-ability.html

I guarantee you, this is how she came over here.

I was about to post the same thing. IIRC that is how Joanna Thomas got to stay here.

Exactly.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2012, 11:48:08 am »

So, what was that about Alina being with Heather Policky's ex?

http://heathermariepolicky.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-end-of-my-meantime.html

UK_Fan

« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2012, 02:51:35 pm »
So, what was that about Alina being with Heather Policky's ex?

http://heathermariepolicky.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-end-of-my-meantime.html

Sounds like it was no more than a rumour - just a professional trainer-athlete relationship.  If you recall (somewhere on this site) there is a recent pic of Heather and Alina, which would certainly not be possible if Alina were dating Heather's ex-husband (if her blog is true).

Offline daedal32

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #154 on: October 14, 2012, 06:02:15 am »
keyhook3 appears to be correct, her profile on wb270 was last updated 9/18/2012. She appears to be sessioning

Offline Jizzy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #155 on: November 03, 2012, 06:22:12 am »
Love Him Or Hate Him, Armburst Obviously Has SOMETHING That Can Draw The Ladies In; He  Was Actually Engaged To Figure Competitor Stephanie Spencer Earlier This Year, Than Dumped Her & Started Dating His Ex-Wife Heather Again!! THAT Just Ended, But I Wouldn't Be Surprised If He Had Time To Fit Alina Somewhere In Between!!

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #156 on: November 03, 2012, 03:58:15 pm »
Love Him Or Hate Him, Armburst Obviously Has SOMETHING That Can Draw The Ladies In; He  Was Actually Engaged To Figure Competitor Stephanie Spencer Earlier This Year, Than Dumped Her & Started Dating His Ex-Wife Heather Again!! THAT Just Ended, But I Wouldn't Be Surprised If He Had Time To Fit Alina Somewhere In Between!!

People Magazine will be calling on your services if they ever plan an FBB edition and you're ever able to figure out how to use Caps correctly.
  Until then, this belongs in fbb gossip or amongst your knitting circle. Congrats on your Facebook Stalker Status. That Is Something You Must Be Proud Of.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

liquid

Alina
« Reply #157 on: November 09, 2012, 01:49:14 pm »
Anyone seen Alina recently ? can't imagine her not being in top shape ... what about extras ? feel free to PM me. I have seen many ladies and more than willing to share my experience via PM. Thanks.

Offline butterman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Alina
« Reply #158 on: November 10, 2012, 03:17:52 am »
Saw her this week and looked un freaking believable. No extras but her body and face are worth it.

Offline achilles

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #159 on: November 10, 2012, 03:29:58 am »
 Where did you see her butterman?  Is she traveling?

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #160 on: November 10, 2012, 03:57:46 am »
She doesn't do topless, nudity, FS, HJ,
or BJ and this is not negotiable for her.

Are you speaking from experience? Because I can personally vouch for her providing hj. Is it possible that this is a ymmv issue?

funtimefranky104

« Reply #161 on: November 10, 2012, 08:08:34 am »
Anyone seen Alina recently ? can't imagine her not being in top shape ... what about extras ? feel free to PM me. I have seen many ladies and more than willing to share my experience via PM. Thanks.

She is worth the visit if you are a muscle worshiper when saw her last she was chiseled  and i had great fun with her

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #162 on: November 10, 2012, 08:40:54 pm »
She doesn't do topless, nudity, FS, HJ,
or BJ and this is not negotiable for her.

Are you speaking from experience? Because I can personally vouch for her providing hj. Is it possible that this is a ymmv issue?

Isn't HJ pretty much a standard service at this point?

UK_Fan

« Reply #163 on: November 11, 2012, 09:09:48 am »
Saw her this week and looked un freaking believable. No extras but her body and face are worth it.

Any photos?  Depending on her condition, I may be able to see her when she's in London.

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #164 on: November 11, 2012, 04:16:27 pm »
Seeing alina is the one that sticks out in my mind the most.  Mainly because I am an Alina fan, but yeah.  It's like being in the presence of a goddess, she's beautiful and just....damn.  I didn't get extras, but I never ask for any and most of the time I do a better job of that than they do, for some reason getting a hj doesn't really work for me.

But if you like alina, it is well recommended to go see her.  She is one of the very few I would consider going over my own session ban for.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alina Popa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View