Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574316 Posts in 72933 Topics by 28774 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 03:11:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Skype
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Skype  (Read 6187 times)

Offline bepi888

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Hi there,
Somebody know some girls who use Skype for chat or session ??
 :hey:

Forum Saradas

Offline makko1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Skype
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 07:12:46 pm »
Nataliya Trukhina offers session via skype.
Scroll the page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/320911728118993/
I never done that but she is stunning!
Don't know for other athletes. But I am interested too!

Doctor1989

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 08:20:27 pm »
Hi there,
Somebody know some girls who use Skype for chat or session ??
 :hey:

Ask the women themselves if they use Skype by e-mailing them.  You'd have to e-mail most of them in order for them to add you on Skype anyways.  And since Skype camming is often appointment based, because most of the women don't just sit around with Skype open, that's the second reason why you should just e-mail the women.  Most of the women who cam on HBC or MGL use Skype to cam on the side so they can keep all of the profits. 

femwrest

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 09:48:44 am »
My vote goes to Kathrine (as she is known on HBC) or myfitkat on Skype.  She's an aspiring fitness model so if you're a fan of massive FBBs, don't bother reading on.

But if you like a slim lady with decent sized biceps and an awesome six pack, then Kat is for you.  Again as I said, she's an aspiring fitness model so when I say decent sized biceps and awesome abs, don't go comparing her to a FBB and saying she has no muscles.  Compare apples with apples.  If you know of another fitness model with better biceps or abs, that's a different story.

I've chatted with her on Skype so my comments are based purely on that.  Her internet connection is fine.  Have chatted with her during the day and the night and no lag whatsoever.  Quality may not be HD but certainly better than what you see on HBC or Athletehomepage.  I even managed to expand the video screen to full screen and it was still of decent quality.

She's not a clock watcher which is great.  Can't stand people who attempt to log off before time is up and when you protest, they reluctantly continue till time is actually up.  I mostly chat with her about various topics while she is posing so I get to enjoy her physique while chatting.  Definitely not a bimbo, this girl knows what she's talking about.

But don't take my word for it, drop her a note at myfitkat@yahoo.com and find out for yourself.

Offline mjs5115

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 02:51:59 am »
I know that DDDiamonds and BabygirlBrasilian both use Skype and give fantastic shows and their connection is very good (a key item).  They have never let me down with a show and are willing to work with pretty much any fetish.  I know to set it up, I just emailed them and asked politely first if they offered them.  And then from there, asked about pricing and length of time.  As long as you let them know you are serious about a show and show respect to them, there should be no problem.  Brandi Mae Akers, Megan Avalon, and Jessica Williams also offer Skype shows, but I have never cammed with them on it.  With that said, I bid you good luck with whatever choice you make.

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Skype

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View