Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575941 Posts in 73242 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 02:51:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 225150 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
Dorothy began examining my body. She slid her hands over my plump muscle bellies, tested their hardness and checked my striations.
"Yes. Quite nice."
She put her hands under my lats and pushed against them. Instinctively, I flexed them and she pushed against them. I eventually relaxed and she smiled.
"Impressive."
Next, she gave my butt a squeeze.
"I think Lina here is going to enjoy those wonderful glutes, isn't she?"
Lina blushed.
As Dorothy's hands wandered to my chest, she added:
"I have to thank you for bringing Lina to me. She's a wonderful disciple. She learns fast and she trains hard."
The older woman sank her fingers into my pecs.
"Wonderful. They're really big now. I think few men could ever reach this size. You should be proud of yourself."
Finally, she slid her finger along my cheek.
"You're still pretty. It's amazing. Few people would have kept their looks in such a situation. I'd say you even improved yourself."

Dear diary!
Dorothy began examining my body. She slid her hands over my plump muscle bellies, tested their hardness and checked my striations.
"Yes. Quite nice."
She put her hands under my lats and pushed against them. Instinctively, I flexed them and she pushed against them. I eventually relaxed and she smiled.
"Impressive."
Next, she gave my butt a squeeze.
"I think Lina here is going to enjoy those wonderful glutes, isn't she?"
Lina blushed.
As Dorothy's hands wandered to my chest, she added:
"I have to thank you for bringing Lina to me. She's a wonderful disciple. She learns fast and she trains hard."
The older woman sank her fingers into my tits.
"Wonderful. They're really big now. Did you decide on this on your own?" I nodded. "It's the true mark that you are willing to commit to sexiness. You should be proud of yourself."
Finally, she slid her finger along my cheek.
"You're still pretty. It's amazing. Few people would have kept their looks in such a situation. I'd say you even improved yourself."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
At last, the examination was over. I was both relieved and aroused. Dorothy nodded and said:
"Very well. Go upstairs and freshen up. Iris will bring you something to dress. We'll meet again in thirty minutes."
"Of course, madam."
"Go."
I actually hurried upstairs. The stairs gave a certain groan, but for me, it was a confirmation.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
My room was spic and span. Everything was in its place, completely clean and carefully arranged. I noticed there was an extra pillow on the bed. I gave it a tentative touch and noticed it was quite hard. No idea. I undressed, showered and brushed my teeth. Once I was done, I sat down in the buff. I spent a few moments examining my abs. Not bad. Very bumpy.
My laptop stood there, invitingly. Should I post about my return? I should at least tell my mom. She must be worrying. I hesitated. Maybe later. The first part was to arrive. The difficult parts could wait.
There was a scratch on the catflap.
"Come."
I turned around and saw Iris extricating herself from the hole in the wall. It was an amazing procedure. First came her arms, all encased in rubber. Then, she pulled herself forward, her masked head appeared. With a flopping sound, her huge breasts plopped into view. Next followed her bloated belly and finally her massive butt and thighs. She honestly looked like a balloon animal. A wine-red balloon animal made of shiny rubber, but still.
"Stand up."
She stood, taking a little time to stop her body from wobbling.
"You look nice."
There was a mumbled thank you from behind her mask. I could see her grateful eyes. I walked over to her and gave her boobs a good squeeze. She gasped. They seemed even fuller than last time.
"Thank you for taking care of my room. Also, say my thanks to Michael."
She nodded. I proceeded to caress her belly. I wondered whether she had implants in there too. Was that even possible?
"I just have a question: What is it with the pillow?"
From what I heard, she told me that the pillow was used to support my head when sleeping on my side or chest. It stood to reason. My muscles were now big enough to make sleeping like that difficult. Dorothy apparently used one of these too.
"Thank you. Do you have the outfit?"

Dear diary!
My room was spic and span. Everything was in its place, completely clean and carefully arranged. I noticed there were some big holes in my mattress. No idea. I undressed, showered and brushed my teeth. Once I was done, I sat down in the buff. I pushed my boobs aside and spent a few moments examining my abs. Not bad. Very bumpy.
My laptop stood there, invitingly. Should I post about my return? I should at least tell my mom. She must be worrying. I hesitated. Maybe later. The first part was to arrive. The difficult parts could wait.
There was a scratch on the catflap.
"Come."
I turned around and saw Iris extricating herself from the hole in the wall. It was an amazing procedure. First came her arms, all encased in rubber. Then, she pulled herself forward, her masked head appeared. With a flopping sound, her huge breasts plopped into view. Next followed her bloated belly and finally her massive butt and thighs. She honestly looked like a balloon animal. A wine-red balloon animal made of shiny rubber, but still.
"Stand up."
She stood, taking a little time to stop her body from wobbling.
"You look nice."
There was a mumbled thank you from behind her mask. I could see her grateful eyes. I walked over to her and gave her boobs a good squeeze. Our plastic tits collided. I almost imagined them going "boing!". She gasped. 
"Thank you for taking care of my room. Also, say my thanks to Michael."
She nodded. I proceeded to caress her belly. I wondered whether she had implants in there too. Was that even possible?
"I just have a question: What is it with the mattress?"
From what I heard, she told me that the holes were meant to "house" my boobs when sleeping on chest. It stood to reason. My boobs were now big enough to make sleeping like that difficult. I'd give it a try later on.
"Thank you. Do you have the outfit?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
As I descended the stairs, I felt awesome. Whoever designed this thing had a taste for the dramatic. It was a latex bodysuit in red, white and black and the colors were strategically placed to make my body seem even more buff. There were rings and slings all over the thing. I wore some huge-ass heels to boost me up and I was fucking enormous. I did have to hold to the railing not to tumble down, but getting three months of practice with ever higher boots had helped.
I looked around. Nobody there. I was a little disappointed.
Then, Lina showed up from the cellar. She was wearing a similar outfit, although her body was of course much smaller. She was still quite buff, with tight muscles all over her body. She asked:
"Do you like the outfit?"
"It's awesome."
"Thank you. I designed it myself. The mistress is waiting downstairs."
I followed her.
"You really buffed up."
"I did. Dorothy has been strict, but it's going along nicely. I'm still hesitating about the drugs though."
"You shouldn't if you don't want to. There's no pressure."
"Yeah, but you're so massive and so is Dorothy. I want to be big too. It must feel so cool to be so huge."
I grinned. She was right.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
That'd be nice, to have another girl Nora and Dorothy's size, I hope if Lina does take the drugs, she gets really big and really strong, and feels as sexy as Nora seemingly feels at this size. And of course I look forward to how Dorothy look in whatever outfit she is in! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
We reached the basement and I immediately felt rather threatened. After all, it was quite dark down here. I looked around, when suddenly, a light went on. Dorothy sat there, lit from below and looking humongous. I swear, she'd always been huge, but now, it was ridiculous. I mean, she really made me look normal. I'm not saying small, but holy crap! I guess I was as big as one of the bigger female bodybuilders. Dorothy could have kept up with male ones. Easily.
She had developed a kind of muscle gut that was just crammed with power and had overtrained her chest, shoulders and arms in a way that made me wonder how she moved. Her outfit underlined her enormous physique even more than mine. It had to leave some parts exposed simply because they were too huge. She sat there like an evil queen from a fantasy novel and said:
"You wear it well."
She got up. Her heels clicked as she approached. She was a little shorter than me, but her presence was so intense I almost pissed myself.
"Still, you broke the unspoken rule of my business. Don't let anything leak. Discretion is paramount."
"I apologize ..."
She interrupted me.
"Silence." I shut up. "Very well. You brought attention to my business and my clients. It turned out okay, but it's still a big, a very big failure on your part. You'll have to make amends."
I felt like a kid who had broken the family vase.
Dorothy stretched and said:
"You'll have to get the social media stuff fixed quickly, you'll do some shootings and some sessions. You'll really have to earn your keep now." I nodded.
"But first, I want to make sure that you know your place."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
Oh, do I know my place now.
Dorothy had grabbed me and forced me to the ground. I really tried to resist, but her grip was steel. I fought, it was to no avail. I had never felt anything like this. This woman was four times my age, but still managed to force me into submission. As I felt my strength drain, I really thought about saying "I'm leaving." It was just so humiliating to watch my own over-trained muscles weakly try to resist her vise-like clutch.
When she finally had me on the ground, she quickly bound me to the rings on the floor. Soon, I was spread-eagled on the floor. I noticed it wasn't cold as expected. Apparently, there was some kind of heating.
Dorothy stood above me, panting from the effort. Her enormous muscles rose and sank as she caught her breath:
"I have to say, you forced me to push myself further than ever before. I tried to avoid this, but when a disciple threatens to overshadow her mistress, it needs a very gracious mind to accept this. You know me, though. You don't reach my age without giving up on niceties."
I struggled against my bonds.
"Nora, I am pleased. I am even amazed by the progress you made. Now that you made yourself famous, many people in the community long for you. So, tell me, are you willing to satisfy them?"
I was a little surprised. Where did she want to go with this? I had to ask:
"What do you mean?"
"Don't you understand? I am getting old. I am able to keep this up for a while, but I am going to die. So I try to get my things in order. You are the best disciple I have ever encountered. You're a quick learner, you're disciplined and you know about modern technology. Also, you're creative. So, I ask you again, when I eventually retire, do you want to take over?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
That was a weird situation. I don't think anybody ever got a job offer like this.
I thought about it. I mean, the money was excellent, people were nice, I did feel incredible and well ... Maybe I actually wanted to do this. I was clearly struggling, both with myself and my bonds.
"Can I think about this before I decide?"
Dorothy harrumphed.
Then, she smiled wickedly.
"Of course."
With these words, she bent down and bound a blindfold over my eyes.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
What followed next was incredible. I was completely helpless and the lack of sight instantly heightened my senses. Before I could react, I felt some strong hands on my muscles. They caressed me, first gently, then rougher and rougher. At the same time, there were other touches on my calves and thighs. They moved inward. While I still tried to understand what was happening to me, more hands began working my arms. There was a tongue too, licking the grooves of my muscles. Another person joined in. I broke out in a sweat. Fingers moved to my pecs, squeezing them as someone began to lick my inner thighs. I could feel that I was getting wet. Who was doing this?
I felt the touch of lips on my clit. There was softness and gentle little touches of the tongue.
At the same time, my upper body was being assaulted by many hands and mouths. I bucked and gasped, groaning with arousal. So many people adoring me ... It was incredible.
The licks became quicker and more intense. I tried to keep calm, but actually, I was now gushing. The tightness of the latex held me, the many hands' touch sent me higher and higher. I grunted and tried fighting my bonds.
There was no point.
Instead, every attempt to free myself only moved me closer to oblivion. Now whoever was licking my cunt was also fingering it gently. I heard gasps and slurps. Incredibly strong hands squeezed my muscles and arms of steel slung themselves on my body. I was losing control and fast.
The licks were now reaching their apex. My clit was throbbing, my muscles contracted, I felt everything in my body cry out for release.

When I finally came, I let out an earth-shattering shout. I almost managed to break my bonds and howled as I let it all out.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Wow! Now that was an incredibly sexy read! If that was punishment, I can't wait to see what pleasure is! k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
After all this, I lay in the darkness for a while. When I got my mind back, I said:
"Was that my punishment? If yes, I'd like some more."
There was some laughter and I felt I was being freed. It was nice, but I had to admit, I had enjoyed it quite a bit. Was I actually submissive? I couldn't tell.
When Dorothy removed my blindfold, I blinked and asked:
"Madam, am I forgiven?"
"You are. But you will also have to decide."
"I will. Tomorrow."
She looked a tad disappointed. She probably had expected me to be quicker about this.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
Honestly, I was dog-tired. I went to my room, stripped and washed myself (again). I was just about to climb in my bed when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and found Lina standing there in her underwear. She said:
"I wanted to talk to you for a moment and maybe spend the night with you."
That was direct. I nodded.
We got under the cover and cuddled together for a moment. It felt nice to touch her warm, tight body. I could see that she was amazed by my mass and power. Admittedly, I was huge. She touched my pecs and asked:
"So, have you decided yet?"
"No. Please, don't force me. I need my time. I'll probably even have to talk to my mom. I don't want her to worry and I don't want her to despise me."
"I understand. It's just that you're so ... incredible."
"You're getting better yourself."
"Yeah. Imagine me having a huge body like you. Big arms, massive chest. I want to be a monster. I'd get some boobs, though."
"Really? Why?"
"I don't know. Iris has allowed me to play with hers and it just feels sexy. You know, doing something just because you want to look like a sex goddess. That's commitment."
"We'll see."
I rolled over and pushed myself above her. She squealed with delight as my massive body hovered above her.
I was amazed I had such an effect on her. She was a friend, but she was also an admirer.

Dear diary!
Honestly, I was dog-tired. I went to my room, stripped and washed myself (again). I was just about to climb in my bed when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and found Lina standing there in her underwear. She said:
"I wanted to talk to you for a moment and maybe spend the night with you."
That was direct. I nodded.
We got under the cover and cuddled together for a moment. It felt nice to touch her warm, tight body. I could see that she was amazed by my mass and power. Admittedly, I was huge. She touched my boobs and asked:
"So, have you decided yet?"
"No. Please, don't force me. I need my time. I'll probably even have to talk to my mom. I don't want her to worry and I don't want her to despise me."
"I understand. It's just that you're so ... incredible."
"You're getting better yourself."
"Yeah. Imagine me having a huge body like you. Big arms, massive chest. I want to be a monster. I'd get some boobs, too."
"Really? Why?"
"I don't know. Iris has allowed me to play with hers and it just feels sexy. Yours are equally amazing. You know, doing something just because you want to look like a sex goddess. That's commitment."
"We'll see."
I rolled over and pushed myself above her. She squealed with delight as my massive body hovered above her. My boobs squashed against hers. The size difference was incredible. I was amazed I had such an effect on her. She was a friend, but she was also an admirer.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Yeah, I'm hoping that she does, in terms of knowing that she probably won't have a normal life after this anyway, she's always going to be a muscle girl because it makes her feel good, it makes her feel like a Goddess to be worshiped like that, so why not go all the way and take over for Dorothy, to be admired on a much bigger scale. So to me, that's a no-brainer. But of course Nora is the one who decides. I think her mom will support her no matter what decision she makes. That's what moms do. Anyway, can't wait to see more! k+!

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    10%
Is it just me, or is she being FORCED to become Dorothy? I mean, yeah, she's complied with some instances, but at every turn, she's been TOLD or people have... well, manipulated her into acceptance and compliance. She's less "Myra" at this point, and more "Dorothy 2". When's she going to actually be her OWN person, instead of shaped into someone else's image?

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    10%
Is it just me, or is she being FORCED to become Dorothy? I mean, yeah, she's complied with some instances, but at every turn, she's been TOLD or people have... well, manipulated her into acceptance and compliance. She's less "Myra" at this point, and more "Dorothy 2". When's she going to actually be her OWN person, instead of shaped into someone else's image?

Damn it, meant Nora, not "Myra". That's what I get for rereading Myra Breckinridge and commenting directly afterward...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View