Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572774 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 09:21:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [The First One] First Contact | #Aliens | #Futa | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [The First One] First Contact | #Aliens | #Futa | #WIP  (Read 4264 times)

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
First Contact
by The First One

Warning: The following story differs significantly from my earlier work, and includes pregnancy and muscular Futanari.  If you dislike any of this, you have the option of not reading it.  Unless someone's holding a gun to your head.  Well even then you technically have the option to not read it, as long as you don't mind getting shot in the head.

AAAANYWAY

Prologue:
The signal

The news spread throughout the developed world in a matter of hours (lower single digits at that) at the latest.  Humanity was not alone in the universe.  SETI picked up the signal at 4:23 AM, EST, June 26th, 2022.  It was double checked, triple checked, quadruple checked.  Then there was an extensive debate over how to break the news, before they eventually settled on just releasing it to every major news outlet on the planet.  Over the next few months the aliens changed society forever without lifting a finger.  Most major conflicts were put on hold as governments and the United Nations convened to decide how to respond.  All millitaries were on high alert, nonetheless.  Religious institutions were in uproar, with millions leaving one for another, leaving period, or entering for the first time.  Countless small fringe faiths died, while countless new ones were born.  Through corrospondance with the aliens (who admitted in the initial message to have been covertly watching Earth from orbit for years) it was agreed that humanity would send a diplomatic contingent to the aliens' vessel, which would be waiting for them near the moon.  And so it came to pass that the course of Earths' history was forever changed.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: First Contact
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 03:59:50 am »
Well, this has possibilities, that's for sure, I did like your first story, Family of Amazons a little, it got a little screwy with the heights and stuff, not my thing, but overall, I enjoyed a lot of the feats of strength and muscle description, and I do like futa and impregnation in stories, depending how it is used, so I will definitely keep an eye on this. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: First Contact
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 06:50:39 am »
Chapter One: The welcoming comittee
The space shuttle approcached a massive chrome-looking sphere, at least a few orders of magnitude its' own size.  Its' occupants were unsure what to do for a moment, before a hole opened.  No, there hadn't been a door or anything there before.  Instead the surface of the alien ship-or whatever it was-began to slowly ripple, almost like water.  But instead of the metal(?) returning to its' initial state afterward, the final ripple instead left behind a hole large enough for the smaller and most assuredly lower-tech craft to fit through.  Aprehensive, but also afraid of how these alien beings might react to a refusal of such an important invitation, and resolute in their course so far, those aboard the shuttle navigated through the entryway, pondering what something like this implied about the aliens' technology. 

They set down in a featureless, circular white room, where each surface seemed to generate its' own light.  The hole closed behind them the same way it opened.  The crew sat there for a few moments before a warm, deep voice, still nonetheless recognizeable as a womans' voice, filled the room, seemingly coming from nowhere specific.  "Oxygen levels are now safe.  You may disembark now." More and more aprehensive by the second, they did so.  "Welcome.  This is Royal Long-Term Research/Diplomacy Vessel 47, the Aljenax.".  The section of the wall that the human envoys were facing flowed upwards, revealing something that left them speechless for a few seconds. 

"H-hello," the leader of the team stammered, his face red, "Greetings on behalf of the people and governments of Earth.  I am doctor Jason Phillips of the United Nations' Preparedness Comittee." (Authors' note: I do not claim to know anything of any significance whatsoever about how the UN actually works).  "I am his wife," said the taller black woman standing next to him, reflexively looking at the ground, "Doctor Yvette Phillips, also of the Preparedness Committee." "Hayley Koyuko," said a small Asian woman on Jasons' other side, "Biologist.".  "I am her wife," said the tall, raven-haired bodybuilder  standing next to her with her eyes shut, "Doctor Rachel Range, astronomer." "Robert Range," said a shorter, skinnier man next to her, looking up at the ceiling,"Brother of Rachel, and astrophysicist.".  All five were visibly embarassed.  Every single one of their hosts was completely naked.  Jason later reflected that this may have been less of an issue if the aliens had looked less human.  As it was, however, they looked surprisingly like human women for, y'know, aliens, but for a few key differences.  The first being their hair and eye colors.  One, a tanned woman, had turquoise hair and purple eyes.  Another, pale, almost albino white, had green hair and red eyes.  A third, this one black, had orange eyes and white hair.  A fourth, the shortest of the group, had yellow eyes, her hair blue with streaks of purple.  The fifth and tallest was heterochromatic, one eye blue and one red, and had pink hair.  All five of them were gigantic.  Built like tanks, with the shortest still being over seven feet tall, with breasts that would probably be H cups on a human, and big and muscular enough that most of the humans could probably hide behind her at once.  Even relaxed, her biceps, thighs, and legs were bigger around than most trees.  The other four were even bigger.  Each one of the five had hair that reached all the way down their rock-hard, mountain-range backs, past their bowling ball-sized, straited ass cheeks, down their tree-trunk legs, and a few more inches on the floor, behind their giant feet.  And, perhaps most strikingly of all, each of them had a cock.  A truly massive one, too big for even one of their own somewhat disproportionately large hands to wrap all the way around and which, even at their heights, reached down to between their knees, even limp.  They hung from sets of testicles  a couple times the size of basketballs, at minimum.  Jason thought that he could see female sex organs behind all this, but at their current distance he wasn't sure.  "Greetings," said the biggest one, over ten feet with muscles that put even her crewmates' to shame, "I am captain Na-Quithara.  Welcome aboard on behalf of the government and people of Shal."

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [The First One] First Contact | #Aliens | #Futa | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View