Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572514 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 03:40:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  *POLL* Juiced [Amnoartist]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: *POLL* Juiced [Amnoartist]  (Read 41170 times)

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
*POLL* Juiced [Amnoartist]
« on: April 27, 2017, 02:14:00 pm »
Juiced
Written & Edited by Amnoartist
Chapter 1: Thick Like A Bull

The sweat curved down her nape of her bullishly thick neck at a delicate pace, clear yet warm, just one of the many results from her arduous workout. The lone droplet ceased in its travels just before reaching her surging back, her breaths ragged. Every muscle on her frame had been engorged to its max owing to her beastly, adamant persistence to just… grow, veins flailing this way and that, audibly coiling under her smooth, sweaty skin. And yet, she wanted more. She always wanted more.

“Dude…” Blake watched from behind as the girl sat on the bench shrugged, deltoids involuntarily popping in and out of a horrendously flexed state, striations visible even from afar. He could only see her back and yet, that was more than enough for him. Long chocolately locks strewn over her nape, she spread her legs over the bench’s side and reached into her duffel bag, poking around inside for something. “…are you sure that’s a chick?” Blake added.

She grunted in frustration. Whatever she looked for, wasn’t there. She dove her other hand inside the bag in the hope that it would help. Blake still watched from behind, his mind arguing with itself over whether this brutishly large person was female or male, or maybe even something in the space between. His friend, Zack, nudged him.

“Shut up, you’ll piss her off,” he said. So it was definitely a she. But that only creeped Blake out more. How could a female have this much mass? She had to be juicing. “And I don’t want to know what she’ll do when that happens,” Zack added. The girl’s frustrated grunts intensified and became more frequent as her rummaging continued. Zack watched with concern as her forearms flared monstrously until the meaty appendage graced the edge of her bag.

Finally, she found what she was looking for - a syringe, already filled to the top with a thick green liquid. Seeing it had made truth out of Blake’s assumption that the girl juiced frequently. But then he had to wonder: just how frequently?

Biting her lip, she stared into the contents of the syringe lustfully, her heart beating like a bass drum with anticipation as she brought the needle to the crook of her arm. Watching the thick, ball-like muscles underneath tense up, veins rose to the surface of the full, broad limb. Her shorts tore slightly at the edges, just above her pillar quads, sweat ceaselessly dripping down the discernible sweeps of thick meat.

The two guys couldn’t believe what they were witnessing - the girl was shamelessly juicing up right in front of them, and considering it was illegal, something had to be done to stop her. But she was thick like a bull and no doubt was easily pissed off like Zack alluded to.

With one quick thrust she jabbed the needle into her arm, and jerked back only slightly as the liquid seeped its way through her bloodstream, kicking her metabolism, strength, energy - probably everything - into overdrive. She let the syringe drop to her feet, cracking against the tiles. Upon a single delicate blink, her pupils dilated as the effects from the liquid - whatever it was - kicked in; the thick veins along her arm became more apparent, pulsating and curving artistically down the hulkish extent of her muscularity, hand-in-hand with its audibly expansion - like a wet sponge being drawn out.

Finally, she spoke, with a honeyed tone contradicting the beastly form that pulsed and quaked, putting Blake and Zack off-guard. They expected this girl to talk with a much more gruff, almost masculine voice not the angelic beauty it surprisingly possessed. That begged the question: was it really a form of steroids this girl used, or something much different? Maybe it was a chemical that allowed her to gain the positive effects without the negatives. “Fuckkkkk yeahhh!” she called out. It wasn’t exactly the most delicate of phrases, yet the tone was just too pleasing to the ears.

The chemically-fueled expansion continued. Her veins now thick as pipes, she pulled her arms into a delicate, almost half-hearted flex. That was all that was required, really. The chemical did the rest. Heart pounding, her chest thrust outward as striations formed on her pec wall. She felt everything expand - abs, biceps, calves, deltoids… neck.

Blake watched in horror. He just didn’t think this - all  of this - was right. It was almost nightmarish in a sense, just watching this freakish mass expand around him.

Eventually, it stopped and Zack mustered enough courage to speak to the girl. It was insane of him to even consider such a thing, but he had to know. “Who the fuck are you?”

The girl shrugged, ears plastered with the sound of their muscles pushing upward, then turned her head to the side with a smile.

///

“You used again, didn’t you?”

Joanne sized Natalie up with a look of disdain, arms crossed and one foot to the side. The girl had more than doubled in size since last they spoke, and Joanne didn’t like the pace at which that was happening: just… too fast. She was dressed in the same sportswear as her friend, only, hers didn’t have as much rips and tears and could still be classed as clothing, not rags.

“Or maybe I should just call it what it is: abusing,” Joanne added. The thick veins were almost horrendous to look at, as was the evident pulsing mass that grinned in return. Joanne groaned in frustration. “It’s not something to be proud of, Nat.” Joanne remember when Natalie first started working out, wanting to just lose that extra layer of fat. She was far more natural then than now. Why couldn’t she have just stayed that way?

“Pfft. You can only get so big naturally before you gotta start roidin’ up, Jo.” Despite the apparent eager usage of growth hormones, Natalie was lucky some parts of her were still considered female, even down there. She just didn’t know how lucky. That could change any day of the week, yet she wouldn’t give a fuck. That was just her mentality. It was ‘get bigger’ or don’t do anything at all. A lot had changed with Natalie over the weeks, moat of which was actually negative.

“I get that, but…” Joanne watched Natalie rack more plates onto the squat machine, making it a grand total of 158KG - almost double Joanne’s body weight - and position herself squarely on the seat. The leather creaked in protest over the brunette’s unbearable massiveness, but there was nothing Joanne could really do to stop her. “…you’re practically putting the ‘roids on a dose of their own shit, if you get what I mean.”

“I get enough of that shit talk back home from my mum.” Natalie grunted, thrusting the barbell upwards into her first squat. The effects of her recent dosage in the locker room were still going strong; blinking, her dilated pupils flared in tandem with the swelling of her quads rubbing against the scant, torn remains of her shorts still clung to her chemically-fueled glutes. “Didn’t fucking come here to get it from you too.”

Joanne rubbed her eye, trying to play deaf to Natalie’s words. Back before she was juicing, Natalie always looked up to Joanne for support about almost anything. Now though, she was practically treated like shit. Despite that, Joanne stuck by Natalie’s side. She was the only friend she had. Natalie just didn’t know it. There was a lot Natalie didn’t know.

“You know, if you take enough of that stuff, you’re gonna end up looking like a man.” Joanne thought offering real talk about the dangers of steroid use would help bring Natalie to her senses. But most of the time it felt like talking to a brick wall. One that just kept getting bigger and bigger. “I’d hate to see Nat become Matt.”

Natalie came up from her next squat, glancing through the mirror wall at the smaller fringe-cut blonde with a look of disdain, biceps ballooning to the bar’s edge. “Well if I become ‘Matt,’ it’s because I fucking choose to.” Going down again, her shorts became tauter round her waist in a final effort to cling on for dear life. Miraculously, it worked. Next time, though, might not be so lucky. “It’s my life, Jo.”

At this point, Joanne had given up on getting Natalie to see the error of her ways - at least for today. Stepping back from the machine, she reached for her water bottle and towel. “You still good for Saturday, though?”

“We’ll see” was Natalie’s half-caring return, dipping down for her seventh squat, erupting a burning fire of power within the surging beefiness of her quads. “Depends.”

Joanne was confused. “On what?”

“How big I get before then.”

Joanne sighed. Getting bigger was really all Natalie cared about, and Joanne knew that. So the sigh the blonde offered was more a response to her stupidly being blind to that fact, for once.

///

Natalie considered herself lucky her mum Marie wasn’t home. She couldn’t bear to stand yet another argument about her addiction. Marie just wouldn’t - and never did - understand. Every time they spoke, it would end up erupting into a ping-pong match of verbal abuse over how ‘horrendously freakish’ or ‘abhorrently manly’ Natalie had become as a result of her steroid use.

Not that Natalie cared what anybody thought.

She was coming down out of her high and panicked, wanting to get another hit again. But Marie was crafty. Rummaging like earlier, the massive brunette frantically searched her bedroom drawers for a fresh syringe of the hormone she practically lived on, but found none. Not even used needles.  She found herself in a frenzied state upon the realization her mother had found her stash - again - and didn’t know what to do.

“Fuucckk!” Pulling at her hair, Natalie tried to think clearly, but coming out of her high was too overpowering to even form thoughts clearly. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!”

There was always a backup though: the dealer. The two of them didn’t always see eye-to-eye, but one thing was for certain - Natalie was their most loyal customer, often buying in bulk and never short on cash. That’s because she often got the money from her mother - or rather, stole it from her when she wasn’t aware. Natalie was cold-hearted in that she barely cared.

Reaching for her mobile phone on her desk, Natalie’s twitching thumbs frantically pressed buttons on the button pad, not even sure if they were the right buttons to press.

And then the voice came - garbled, as if synthesized, yet familiar and, at this point, a Godsend to Natalie. “’Sup?”

“N-nee-need a quick top-up,” Natalie stammered with a shivery tone. She could feel her muscles cramping up and seize her intestines, believing she was dying, but in reality it was just the addiction playing games with her chemical-dependent mind. “Like, now.”

“Jesus, how much of the fucking shit did you actually take?” The Voice knew Natalie better than her own mother did, and Natalie didn’t sound anything like this, even on bad days.

Natalie groaned. “Enough, okay? Just…” She buckled over the desk slightly, digging her nails into the edge. “Tell me where to meet you.”

The Voice was reluctant to help. But again - Natalie was their best customer. “Can you make it to Ford Avenue?”

“Ford. Gotcha.” Natalie ended the call. She didn’t have to discuss price with The Voice. She’d been in this situation often enough to know the amount like the back of her hand, but it was never any easier to walk with a constant cramping pain that never actually existed.

She grabbed her duffel bag, knowing there was enough money in there to cover the cost. Now she just had to get there - one pained step at a time.
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Amnoartist

Forum Saradas

*POLL* Juiced [Amnoartist]
« on: April 27, 2017, 02:14:00 pm »

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
Re: Juiced
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 07:05:45 pm »
Great start! Hoping to see Natalie become more masculine and hairy!

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 01:52:44 pm »
Great start. Would be interesting to hear the fights between Natalie and her mother in detail.

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 02:18:51 pm »
Great story.  I hope the mother does not confiscate the drugs, but uses them to and becomes even more addict to them.  But she has the money to take herself to the extreme ...

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 02:33:20 pm »
Great start. Would be interesting to hear the fights between Natalie and her mother in detail.

That probably will happen in some chapters :)

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 02:35:33 pm »
Great story.  I hope the mother does not confiscate the drugs, but uses them to and becomes even more addict to them.  But she has the money to take herself to the extreme ...

That could happen in a way. Marie might end up taking the drugs herself and get buff, but, I won't have her be bigger than Natalie, since she is the main character.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 07:09:11 pm »
so interesting!!! go on man!!!
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2017, 12:05:08 am »

That probably will happen in some chapters :)
Looking very much forward to that, since the dialog in your stories tends to be very well writen. :)

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2017, 11:35:43 am »
Great work.  I love these kind of stories.  More please!

Offline petefa

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2017, 12:14:49 am »
What a fantastic start.i hope to read more soon.
 :bravo:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2017, 03:52:51 pm »
Chapter 2 will be up sometime next week, guys. Hang tight!

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2017, 05:50:37 pm »
Juiced
Written & edited by Amnoartist
Chapter 2: Monkey-faced

Ford Avenue was a seedy alley almost nobody even dared to pass through, even if it was a handy shortcut. Those who did go there were those who one would expect: people sought a place hidden from view to engage in immoral acts. In Natalie’s case, drug dealers selling their valued products to willing customers. There were spent needles often strewn across the paving, formerly filled with God knows what. Not that the behemoth brunette cared much about that sort of thing. She just needed her own fix.

The car bucked to one side as she climbed out of it, melon-sized, vein-caked calf first, the duffle bag slung over her capped shoulder next. She’d just come out of the trippy so-called high experienced earlier and in that time her mass that shrunken somewhat. She was still bigger than most Mr Olympia’s, but Natalie hated the concept of small. She cut through the alleyway at a brisk pace, passing the row of trashcans and aforementioned spent needles until coming to the old torn posters from yesteryear. Her sweat-stained outfit from the earlier workout still clung to the gargantuan woman’s frame, though it had fallen victim to more rips and tears, consequently revealing more bulging, vein-riddled flesh.

She came to a halt at the scuff of her shoe just as a cigarette was lit before her in the shadow-engulfed distance. Natalie’s impatience burned brightly; she tossed the bag to the ground and kicked it into the darkness, calf rippling with the motion. “There’s the money. You know me, so there’s no need to count it.”

As the cigarette burned, a figure revealed itself from the shadow; Paul, The Voice’s top peddler. Natalie often confided in Paul for her stash of roids, never having met The Voice face-to-face. Not much was known about the faceless drug tycoon, other than the fact he was filthy rich from his sales. Paul was pretty much the polar opposite of Natalie; scraggy and dishevelled, draped in a grey hooded tracksuit and white trainers.

“Things are a little different today, Nat.” He dropped the cigarette to the ground and stamped on it before pulling a clear polythene bag from his pocket. Typically he would provide the girl with a bag of ready-filled syringes – eight, to be precise – but things, as he said, were different. Curiosity gripped Natalie after hearing Paul’s words, ushering her to venture closer to him. She never got this close to him before; in most instances, she would give the money into the darkness, he would then place the stash somewhere within arm’s reach for Natalie to grab while taking that moment to disappear again.

Now close enough to see his face in all its scrawny and malnourished unpleasantness, Natalie snatched the bag from Paul like a falcon does its prey and turned away from him to inspect the contents privately, her wall of back beef so wide, his eyes were engulfed by it. She rummaged through the bag and pulled out the contents with a befuddled glower. In the months she’d been dealing with Paul, Natalie - as previously revealed – purchased syringes of the chemical she pretty much survived on. But right now—

“What the fuck is this?” She turned back to Paul holding what seemed to be a confectionary between her thumb and index finger. The sweet in question was yellow in colour and shaped like a monkey’s face. It was humorous in a way, but hardly professional. “Is this some kind of joke, Paul?” She held back the chemically-induced rage building within, hoping he had a perfectly good reason why she had a sweetie in her hand.

“It’s a different delivery system, Nat.” Paul and The Voice both knew she was still somewhat a rookie in regards to how was best to shoot up. Roid injections were a thing of the past, and needles were easy to spot compared to things that look like sweets. The face-shaped confectionaries weren’t even pills, but genuine candies that offered the same results as the injections did. “You’ll be chomping on these sweets from now on. The results are the same; same capped size increase and growth rate per sweet. Doesn't show up on drug tests either, so you could compete using this shit if you wanted.”

Natalie examined the sweet curiously. What she held in her hand was a way to grow as big as she wanted without her mother finding out. But that didn’t necessarily mean the arguments they had would come to an end. “Any side effects?”

“We’re working out the standard kinks commonly associated with roids, but they’re good enough to use.” Paul watched Natalie move the sweet around in her hand, inspecting it from just about every angle; it was thick and looked sugary, just like the mini love hearts did. It went without saying she was tempted to take at least one right there and then. Paul could see that stern determination in her gaze. “Taste like banana too, would you believe it. Or so I’m told.”

Natalie was just about to enact her intention when her mobile buzzed, bringing her plans to a sudden halt. Groaning with irritation, she pulled her mobile free from her pocket and read the text from her mother. Where R U. Call me. God knows what she wanted now, but she wasn’t going to get in the way of Natalie’s want to beef up more and more. Without so much as a second thought, she downed the sweet in one go, caring not to carefully chew on it, her beefy throat flexing inward with the swallow. And there it was - that banana flavour Paul mentioned, at the tip of her tongue.

Paul watched it transpire in a matter of seconds; one moment he was talking about the sweet tasting like banana, the next he was watching Natalie grow before him. It was amazing how her sports bra and shorts all managed to stay in place, even after suffering rips and tears from her previous spurt of growth. The shudder she experienced forced her to arch back somewhat as pulsing veins rose the surface of her skin; arms, legs, abs and back veins all pulsing in sync with the growth from just the one sweet. A slight layer of veins crawled to the edge of her chin before receding alongside the rest of her freakish vascularity.

“Woah!” It was no surprise Natalie felt the rush hit her so quickly. She pulled into a crab flex to boast her new size, resulting in a vast shadow engulfing the impressed Paul. He knew all those freakish veins would’ve pop up in the now-larger Natalie’s frame and visage, given that was just a symptom of her body getting use to the new delivery method. Continuing her bragging, she turned her back to Paul again to do calf raises, feeling the thicker beef strain and pull towards her skin.

“Feels good, don’t it?” Paul smiled.

Another text message came through, prompting the brunette to stop showing off. She didn’t want to and it annoyed her; rage fuelled the veins in her neck to jut out freakishly as she read the newly received message. Get home now. Rolling her eyes, Natalie stashed her mobile back into her pocket, snatched her bag from the edge of the darkness and proceeded to walk back to her car. “Thanks for the shit. See you next week.”

Paul didn’t say a word. Instead, he just watched Natalie strut, eyeballing her torn shorts that revealed enough striated glute meat to give him a surprising boner.
///
“Jesus, I didn’t think it would be this bad when you described it.” Marie opened the sewing kit with concern. It was a little over fifteen minutes earlier she got the text from Peyton that she got hit. ‘Hit’ being the rather broad term. She came back with an eye black as night, a cut brow and broken arm - that much was certain. “Hold still.”

Peyton winced. She never expected the needle to be that sharp. The punch she was the victim of felt blunter. Even so, she was lucky her mother was a nurse. The eighteen year-old jerked slightly as Marie pulled the stitching into place, feeling her skin pull closer bit by bit.

The front door opened, revealing Natalie in all her surging glory, shorts and bra literally moments from bursting off. One miscalculated breath or sudden flex from any of her muscles would be enough to render her naked. She wouldn’t have minded being laid bare, honestly, but—

“Where the fuck have you been?” Marie stopped stitching up Peyton to offer a cold stare at her burgeoned older daughter who looked like she’d eaten the Hulk for breakfast. Marie knew Natalie was once again bigger, no doubt lucky enough to shoot up before her stash was found. But of course, that wasn’t the case. The mother sized Natalie up from head to toe, visibly repulsed by her ever larger musculature. There was a time when Marie supported her daughter for having muscle, but that encouragement died when Natalie started abusing. “I’ve been sitting here tending to your sister for the better half of an hour!”

Natalie turned to Peyton and eyeballed the broken arm first; a slump of broken bone and limp flesh. This wasn’t the first time Peyton had broken her arm, but it was the worst state it had been in such a case. Her brow was cut in such a way that no doubt a permanent scar would form after healing. Natalie might’ve mostly been a meathead by now, but she still cared. “What happened?”

“What happened is your sister stood up for you.” Marie poured alcohol onto a ball of cotton wool and dabbed it onto Peyton’s brow wound. The teen winced again, kicking her heel up against the couch’s leg. Marie was informed of everything that happened and hated the fact Natalie was at the centre of the incident. Why couldn’t it have been a fight over boys instead? “People were calling you out for being a steroid freak – which you are. Peyton here stood up for you and paid the price for it.”

“Was I supposed to just stay quiet?” Peyton resisted the urge to rub the itching pain on her brow, all while glancing into the mirror at the shiner she got on account of defending her sibling. Marie was of the mind that Peyton shouldn’t have done or said anything and just roll with the assailants’ claim.

Marie groaned. She’d need more cotton wool balls than presumed. Pulling up from her crouch, she stashed the ball she just used into a bag. “Both of you stay there. I’ll be back in a minute.” Natalie took that moment as her opportunity to slip another growth candy into her system. Same as before, her throat flexed as the sugary confectionary slipped down it. There was no sudden growth this time, much to Natalie’s disappointment, but she did feel especially stronger.

Peyton watched her gargantuan sibling down the candy with curiosity. Natalie unfurled the bag to reveal more of them and pulled one out to silently offer. Peyton was ever so tempted to take the new sweet, attracted by the humorous monkey face on the front, but thought better of it. “Better not take anything sugary right now or Mum will kill me.”

Natalie shrugged; forcing her outrageously defined deltoids to surge and roil with the indescribable amount of she-beef cocooned within. “Suit yourself.” She knew all too well what she just offered her sibling but didn’t care much about it. If Natalie found enjoyment in being as beefy as she was, why wouldn’t Peyton? Be that as it may, there was no denying the upset Natalie felt in seeing her being the victim of assault.

Peyton rubbed her eye. She was actually close to crying but didn’t want anyone to see her burst out into hysterics. What would her rippling, tough-as-nails sister think? Truth be told, Natalie could see Payton was fighting her want to bawl and knew she had more courage than otherwise presumed. She was proud of her.

“Tell me who did it.”

Peyton’s tongue locked up. She didn’t want to say anything about who did what to her, but there was something about Natalie’s stern expression that made Peyton question herself. “I don’t think that’d be a good idea. Mum…”

“I’m not asking, Peyton.” There was something about those words from Natalie that made Peyton worry. Not to mention the vast bulging shadow that loomed over the injured girl as her sister stood over her. Just what would happen if the names of those who attacked were revealed? Peyton knew Natalie had the tendency to lash out as a result of her increasing addiction. But at the same time, there was a fear of what would happen if Peyton didn’t say who attacked.

“Dale Clarkson and his group of buddies.”

When Marie came back with the bag of cotton balls, she found herself to be one daughter short. Looking out at the open door, the mother held back her anger to attend to Peyton’s wounds. “Where did your sister go?”

Wracked with anxiousness, Peyton looked at the open door, Summer's breeze gracing her cheek.

Author's Note: The second half got a little more interesting, didn't it? It shows that even though Natalie is a roid-addicted meathead, she still has a sense of humanity in her, like she has this need to protect Peyton. And talking about Peyton - did you see what I could be foreshadowing there?

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2017, 09:08:23 pm »
Oh I see it... I think, maybe don't know.
Great chapter, Peyton does seem real sweet sticking up for her sister like that. I'm just wondering how large Natalie can get? Could we maybe get some numbers or "picture speak" (don't really know what to call it in english).

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2017, 01:35:48 am »
More great work.  Keep it up!

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2017, 11:56:00 am »
Awesome addition to the story. K+

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  *POLL* Juiced [Amnoartist]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View