Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574330 Posts in 72933 Topics by 28774 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 04:01:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Zander] Marielle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Zander] Marielle  (Read 46338 times)

Offline xxSuntoucherxX

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Marielle
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2017, 02:52:49 pm »
Am I wrong for making it part of my daily routine over the past month of checking in to see if there's an update daily before I go to work?

Great stuff, I can't wait to see more!  :rock:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2017, 02:52:49 pm »

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2017, 02:24:40 pm »
Thank you to all of you who have read and liked my story. Big thanx also for all the tips on my writing and how to make the story easier to follow. It helped. You can see it as I went along. I have a few more chapters ready and will post a little at the time. I also have a few new ideas that I'm hoping to put in words and post here. Stay tuned... For now I'll stick to this:

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2017, 02:26:30 pm »
I woke up the next morning, Marielle was fiddling about in the kitchen. She was making a protein shake and already in gym clothes.
-What are you doing up? I asked half awake.
-I'm getting ready for gym. She said without looking my way.
-Today? Really? Can't we just spend the day in bed. I was serious but let it sound like a joke.
-I wish... She looked at me and smiled.

I got up and walked over to her. My morning boner was letting it self be known. I gave her a hug from behind. She turned around and hugged me back.
-Will you be here when I get back Carl?
-If you'll let me... I really like you Marielle. I stuffed my nose in her hair and and took a few deep breaths.
I felt that I had to say something.
-Listen... I know you're using. Be careful, ok? I said and tried to sound as non judging as possible.
-What? No! What do you mean? She pushed me away.
-I found your... stuff yesterday while looking for band aids. I know. It's ok but please be careful, I care about you. I looked at her trying to stay calm.
-I don't know what you're talking about Carl. Whatever... I need to go.
Marielle grabbed her gym bag and left with out even looking my way.

---

The period following was really crazy.
Marielle opened up about her steroid use after me asking more questions that she couldn't get out of. I was ok with it. She convinced me that she had it under full control and we didn't talk much about it after it was out in the open.
Marielle started a bulk season and really went for it. I've never seen so much chicken breast,  steamed vegetables and pills in my life before.
I worked alot as usual and slept at Marielle's place more and more.
She didn't hide her steroid use anymore and I felt she was releaved by that. She would even make funny remarks while doing it and I'd say something funny back.Sometimes I helped her with shots and she told me all about cycles and how it works.
It was crazy to see her body change. From ripped to swollen. Still hard and full of muscle but not as defined. She turned me on but not as much. She was a beast in bed but I didn't feel the same attraction I did before. However I was really falling in love with her.

I started sleeping at home more and more after not getting hold of Marielle.
One night after sleeping at home two nights in a row I decided to go to Marielle's. I rang the door bell but got no answer. I rang it a few times, thinking she already gone to bed but there was no answer. Just when I was about to leave the door opened. Marielle opened, wrapped in her bed sheets looking like she just woke up.
-Carl, hey! You should've called.
-Yeah, sorry about comming unannounced but I really felt like seeing you. It's been a shitty day and you're the only thing that could bring me back up. I made my flirtiest face and felt warm inside just looking her.
-You can't just show up here... Your're not... We're not... You know.... Marielle shut the door a bit and obviously tried to make me leave.
I felt something was wrong. I saw it in her eyes. I pushed the door opened and saw the legs of someone in her bed.
I can't really remember what happened after that but I remember not saying anything and Marielle shouting after me while running down the stairs. I was hurt, sad, jealous and angry when I went home. I didn't sleep that night... or quite a few nights to come really. I couldn't focus at work and felt like shit. I even locked myself into the staff bathroom at work and cried at one time. It made me feel better but still left me frustrated and lost.
After most of the emotions settled the one thing I still felt was hurt. I'd come to term that I really loved Marielle but she obviously didn't feel the same. My feelings were all over the place. I couldn't focus at work. I had a cell phone now had a thousand missed calls from Marielle. I didn't care. She'd broke my heart. I couldn't deal with it.

One day my chef asked me if I wanted to go Paris for work. He had a contact at a two Michelin star restaurant where he had worked and he really thought I would learn alot there. He sensed something was wrong and I guess now it was his way of reaching out.
I considered for one second and said yes. Anything but what I felt now I thought.
I got my papers ready, cancelled my place to stay and moved. I did it much out of spite for Marielle. It all happened fast. All of a sudden I was living in Paris with five other people (two students, a waitress, a bartender and another cook) in one small appartment, sleeping on a matress on the floor, working 16 hours a day, being bullied at work and actually having quite a good time.
I should mention that I already knew French since my mother is French and I spent my summers at my grandmothers place in Normandie almost every summer since I was 10.
This was different though. Heavy Parisian accents and kitchen language. Chef would actually slap me if he saw me doing something he didn't like... or he would let someone do it for him.
I thought of Marielle every day. I felt so let down and stupid. I thought alot about who she were seeing. Probably someone from her gym. Someone older. Someone who could provide more for her.
I got a new local cell phone number so Marielle couldn't text me anymore asking me to meet up, talk och hang out. That made things easier and cheaper since it was expensive recieving texts from abroad.
As much as I tried I couldn't get the image of Marielle out of my head, especially from the night we spent together after Christmas.
---

Offline xxSuntoucherxX

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2017, 05:09:14 am »
Interesting forward movement. I can't wait to see where this goes.  :bravo:

Offline urbanspaceman83

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2017, 07:41:46 pm »
I'm still liking this story! Every now and then, it's refreshing to read a fetish story that recognizes the fact that people will have problems in their relationships.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2017, 10:01:02 pm »
Very realistic and well developed story............hope there is some more, will she try and find him???

Always great to read a normal interaction between two character, bravo!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2017, 11:52:34 am »
Congrats, unexpected furthering of this story.... you are doing an awesome job.

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2017, 05:11:51 pm »
It was spring in Paris and it was getting hotter by the day. When I wasn't working I spent the days outside with the people I stayed with or went to wine bars in the night. I met a few girls, nothing serious except for a waitress from where I worked who probably saw I was heart broken and I guess she got turned on by it. She wasn't really pretty and I didn't care for her at first but after getting drunk after work one night we ended up at her place having sex. She had a beautiful curvy body with perfect breast and an ass to die for. We slept together a few times and I should have been happy but I felt something was missing. I would think of Marielle and her muscles while having sex. We still kept seeing each other though.

On one of my off days, after having breakfast, I took a detour on my way to by a new knife that I needed (my chef let me know while deboning lamb the day before).
I walked onto a street in a more rough neighborhood and saw something that made my heart rush.
I ended up walking behind a pair of really muscular legs stuffed into a pair of purple yoga pants. I walked faster to catch up and get a glimpse of the woman in black hair wearing them. She wore a big hoodie and as I came closer (I really had to walk fast) I saw her bare wrists and hands. They were chocolate brown. She was carrying two big bags of groceries. I stayed close behind her, watching her muscular legs move as she walked. I could see her hamstrings move and her quads flaring out from behind.
She walked into a pharmacy and I stayed outside fiddling about in my bag to look occupied.
She was in there for about five minutes and when she approached the door she looked at me, stopped for a second and smiled.
Her face had a lighter shade of brown, her jawline was sharp and her cheeks sunken in.
I knew... She was a bodybuilder.
Her smile showed a gap between her front teeth that made her look more down to earth and maybe that's why I had the courage to speak to her.
-Hey, how are you? Can I help a beautiful girl like you with her bags? I knew it sounded stupid but it was all the French I could manage at the time restricted to what my grandmother had taught me as a kid.
She looked at me a second and laughed.
-How can I refuse a sweet offer like that? She said in broken French and gave me her gym bag and other belongings.
I recognized the resonance in her voice. The same I'd heard in Marielle's. Deep and coarse.

We started walking and talking. I learned she was from Zenegal but had lived in Paris for the past 8 years. She asked about my accent and I told her how I got there. I even told her about Marielle. She laughed alot. A warm loving laugh.

-Life is not fair! It's a long and shitty test, she said and looked at me with motherly love.
I tried to look at her body as much as possible when she looked away but she kept looking at me while talking. Her legs were big and defined but the hoodie didn't give anything away.
She asked me my name and I hers. Her name was Anitè but everybody called her Ani.
When we got to her her house I looked down trying to gain some courage.

-Well... Here's me! Ani said, opened and walked in.
I looked up in confusion.

-So are you coming? Ani laughed and started walking up the stairs.
I hurried to keep the door from closing and found myself trailing behind her with one of the heavy grocery bags, looking up at her massive, defined hamstrings and glutes.

---

-Carl, I have no wine, no beer, no alcohol. Do you want tea?
I nodded and tried to catch my breath from the five stairs I just climbed and put her bag in the hallway. She noticed and laughed again.

-Please, sit down! I heard from the kitchen.
I found my way to a sofa close to a window with a view of the street below.
After a while she came with two cups of herbal tea and sat down next to me. I sensed sweat and exotic perfume as she sat down.

We talked for about an hour, mostly about our home countries and work. I learned she worked as a nurse and she was really interested in my job as she'd never been to a fancy restaurant. I realized that the store where I was going to buy my new knife closed early on Sundays and I had to hurry to get there.
I told Ani I had to leave but I'd love to see her again.
She gave me a smart smile like she already knew and we exchanged numbers.
As I was rushing out the door she stopped me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I knew that's how they do it in France but it felt really sensual.
I made it to the store and nearly spent all my money on a new boning knife.
I kept thinking what she might look like under that hoodie.
After a few glasses at home with my room mates that night I got the courage to text Ani that it was nice meeting her and that I hoped we could get together again. I also apologized for my poor spelling.
After about 10 minutes I got a text saying she enjoyed my company and that I should call her next time I had a day off. I must have smiled big when I read it because my room mates started teasing me and wanted to see who I was texting with. I didn't let them see but made them believe it was the waitress from work.
---

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2017, 06:39:01 pm »
K+ 75.  Catching up.  Wow what a story.  It's been a while, would love to see more.  Still no story can compare to this one.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2017, 05:34:14 am »
K+ from me too. bump! :)

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2018, 05:00:44 pm »
Very, very well written.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2018, 06:44:21 pm »
Another great chapter, boy this guy has great luck, a second muscle woman crosses his path!! Can't wait for another chapter, K+

Offline bstretcher20

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2018, 04:40:15 am »
Great story, keep it up!

Offline sdheik3374

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2018, 05:01:06 pm »
Love this story, can't wait for another chapter.

Offline urbanspaceman83

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2018, 10:00:28 pm »
Still a captivating story even when Marielle isn't there! K+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Zander] Marielle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View