Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575321 Posts in 73141 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 10:30:38 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Zander] Marielle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Zander] Marielle  (Read 46350 times)

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Author: [Zander] Marielle
« on: December 12, 2016, 06:12:55 pm »
Marielle

Saturday night... It was really coming down on me. I was in the weeds. Chef's screaming at me, front of house screaming at me, even runners screaming at me...
I loved it. Every single second of it. This is where I wanted to be... Misfits and outcasts working in a hectic, vivrant enviorment. I dove in and I didn´t care if I ever surfaced again!

1996:
I had just fininshed highschool (or the equiliance to it here in europe) and I started working in a restaurant right after my gradution. I was 18 and as low as you can go in a restaurant. I came in at 09:00 in the morning and left at the earliest at 23:00. It was ok. I was born into this job with a father being  a chef and a mother waiting when I was a kid. My dad moved on to become a sales agent and my mom to become a nurse but they always kept me on my toes when it came to cooking and serving. It was in my genes. I knew the job before I knew how to speak or walk properly.
Anyway... Here I was. A restaurant that I knew wasn't the best for me when I applied for the position, lowest rank in the kitchen. I was over qualified (at least that is what I thought). I took the job pretty much because my high school girlfriend got a job at the restaurant as a waitress just before we graduated and I came along knowing how easy it was to get a job as a cook.
My girlfriend had a few connections through her father and we got a place to stay in the city center. It only took me 5 minutes to get home after service.

6 weeks into the job my girlfriend broke up with me, quit her job and moved to another country due to a scholarship... and due to not loving me the way I loved her. It was tough to say the least. I was 18 at the time and came from a small town that was an hour away with a comute train that stopped running around 00:30 if I wanted to get home. Monday and and Tuesday I'd make it home to my parents to eat and do some laundry but it didn't feel quite right. I wanted to make it on my own. I didn't know anybody who would rent a room. I ate staff meal at the restaurant and crashed at the few friends I knew who got a place in the city.
A cup of coffee and a banana for breakfast. Work for 14 to 16 hours a day, seven days or on a lucky week six days a week. (once in a while a Saturday and Sunday off) I had a nice heroin look going on. I was on the running team in high school and had worked out a bit so I had a little bit of muscle under my pale skin. No matter how much I ate my teenage body would devour it all leaving me pretty skinny. A good look in the late 90's actually.
In two months I'd run out of friends couches to crash. Not many of my friends could afford places of their own so my options weren't that many. I would have to make it home to my parents house in my home town and catch the last commute train at 00:45.

Of course I missed the train the first night, a Saturday. It was impossible to make it in time. After prepping for dinner service I had to help the line cooks during service and then help the kitchen porter with the dishes. One of the line cooks handed me a beer when service was done and said ”Good job”. I could live a week off things like that. I was happy. Around 2 pm I finished. The cooks had left, off to some bar I guessed. Everything was done apart from all the glasses that two of the waitresses were polishing. One of the waitresses, Anna, smiled at me. Like she used to. She liked me and almost took pity on me due to all the shit I had to put up with. I didn't like that, I felt I didn't need any pity. She was pretty though. Curly brown hair and big brown eyes. She was short, maybe 160 cm and quite busty, I was 185 cm, blonde and pale.

-Are you going out tonight Carl? (That's me)
-Me? No, don't even know how to get home.
-What do you mean?
-I moved back in with my parents and the train stopped going over an hour ago, guess I'm fucked. I'll sleep at the central station with the bums.
Of course I was joking but she looked really concerned.
-Seriously?
-No, but I really don't know where to sleep tonight.
She continued to polish a glass and gave me a concerned look.
-OK, listen... My roommate is away and I guess you can stay there if you like.
-Really? That would be really nice. Thank's Anna!

I finished with the dishes and Anna finished polishing glasses. I changed and met her outside of the restaurant. She was smoking a cigarette.
-You ready?
-Yeah, sure.
Her apartment was about a 10 minute walk from the restaurant.
-Your lucky. Like I said, my roommate is away, at her parents place in south Spain, she won't be back in a week. You can crash there if you like.
-Really? Thanks, for a whole week? Thanks Anna.
-I didn't mean the whole week, but sure, why not.
I could tell she had a glass or two while polishing the glasses.

On our way to her place I told her my story (she really felt bad for me with the whole getting dumped situation) and she told me hers. She was 25, studying journalism and waited tables to earn some extra money. That's why she only worked fridays, weekends and occasionally weekdays.
She and her old friend Marielle rented a flat. Marielle was 26 and had had just finished her studys to become a chiropracor. After graduation, in the middle of summer Marielle and her boyfriend broke up and she left for south Spain where her parents had an apartmentant. She hadn't returned yet. That's why the appartment had an open bed.

Me and Anna got home. She showed me the apartment. Anna had her own room and in the livingroom there was a bed on the floor where I could sleep. That was that. She brushed her teeth and went to bed. I brushed my teeth with my index finger and got into the bed in the livingroom. Hmm... It smelled of perfume and sweat, and alot of it. What the fuck! But I've had worse. Took me about 10 secounds to fall asleep.

My alarm rang. Panic... Before I realized where I where. Anna had made breakfast. Oatmeal, coffee and orange juice. What a dream girl! I took a shower and got ready for work. I tried to get Annas attention while walking around wrapped in a towel. She didn't care. She liked older guys. She had a thing with an older journalist that was on and off. She'd told me.
At breakfast she told me I could stay this and the next week out, until Marielle gets back.
A win for me. I had nowhere to stay and this just bought me time.

It was a fun time. I'd leave the restaurant, get home and Anna was at the apartment when I got home. Sometimes not. Sometimes with a guy. I heard it all. One time she crossed the living room alone and she gave me a good night kiss on the cheek. Oh my god! She would undress first and then go to the bathroom. When she came to kiss me good night she only wore panties and a thin t-shirt. Hot, I could see her tits through the t-shirt! I masturbated that night...

I slept at Annas for two weeks. It was nice, almost leading an adult life.
-Can you help me with my party Saturday? Anna said one morning.
-Yeah, sure. What's the occation?
-Marielle is moving in again and I want to make it special!
-Of course! (knowing that this would have me move out I wasn't to happy)
-Great, thanks Carl!
-So she's moving in again? Means I'm moving out? I was kind of kidding although i wa really wondering.
-We'll figure something out Carl. You know, it works out?
I really hoped so.

I had a feeling maybe the party could lead to something for me in terms of finding somewhere to move into. Anna was cool and older and a party where I met her friends would be an opportunity.
It was my first Saturday and Sunday off in 8 weeks and I had planned stuff with my friends who hadn't seen me in ages. But I called them and said no to whatever they'd planned. I liked Anna and the whole Saturday party sounded fun.

Saturday came. Anna woke me early and took me to a deli, a market and then a store to pick up what she felt was nessecary. All the things I wanted she turned away, like fatty French cheeses, Italian cold cuts and smoked almonds. I thought she was minding her weight although she didn't really needed to. We decided that she would make the snacks and I'd make the food, bouillabaise with © Saradas ron mayonaise and bread to dip in it.

-That's great, then Marielle can choose if she'll have bread or not.
-OK, why wouldn't she?
-She really keeps an eye on what she eats due to her training.
-What is she training for?
-Nothing special, just to keep fit.
-Alright, I'll keep it healthy!

I started to like Marielle already. I always had a secret admiration for saradas and I imagined her quite fit after what I just heard.

We got to Annas place and started getting ready for the party. I started prepping the fish and seafood. Anna started with the snacks and we had a glass of wine.
We heard the key turning in the lock and the door open.
-Hello, Anna!
Anna started rinsing her hands but didn't make it to the doorway before Marielle was in the kitchen.
Big hugs and kisses. I was shy and kept to my prep.
-How have you been? Anna asked.
-It's been great. Ten minutes walk to the beach and the gym was just a block away.
-Nice, you look great. Nice tan!
Gym, I thought. Who cares about gym when you're in Spain on vaccation?
-It's so nice to have you back. Like I said I have prepared a small party for your ”home coming” and i have invited a few people over. Carl's here to help me.
I turned around and saw Marielle for the first time.
She was taller than I thought, around 170cm. I imagined her similar to Anna. She was the opposite.
Her face was sharper. She had light brown hair, blue eyes and didn't have the same figure. Although she wore loose fitting pants and a sweater I could see she didn't have the curves Anna did. Marielle was flat chested and had quite a square figure with broad shoulders. I thought she looked like a swimmer.
-Marielle – Carl – Carl – Marielle, Anna laughed. He's the one who's been keeping your bed warm this past week,
-Hi, Carl. Nice to meet you!
-Hi Carl!
We shook hands. She had a firm grip, a good chiropractor hand I thought, a little ashamed of my rough cook hands.
She seemed shy and turned to Anna.
-I told you not to. Who have you invited?
-Just a few mutual friends. It'll be fun!
-Alright. I'm quite tired from the flight though.
-We'll eat, have a glass of wine and then go out if we feel like it. You don't even have to change.
-You think I'd host a party like this?
-I'm just saying.
-When are they coming?
-In an hour.
-What the fuck Anna. Ok, I'll get dressed right away. You need help?
-No, We're alright.
-You're alright Carl? How did Anna get you into this?
-No worries, least I can do!

Marielle walked back into the hallway and started unpacking her suitcase. I continued prepping for the bouillabase and the snacks. Anna had moved to the sofa with her wine glass and while she asked Marielle about her vaccation she put on make up.

I was on my own with the prep appereantly. I heard Marielle taking a shower and putting the clothes from her suitcase in the laudry basket. I heard her going through the closet and saying the usual ”I have nothing to wear” with Anna responding ”Like you have to worry, tou loo good in everything”. A few minutes later the doorbell rang.
Anna ran to the door. Three girls, also around 25-26, shouted ”Hello” and came in. Anna gave them a glass of wine and said Marielle was in the bathroom.
She introduced me and said I was helping with the food, I said hi and blushed. They were cute.
I heard Marielle come out of the bathroom and greeting the girls. I was occupied in the kitchen.
People kept coming in a steady pace until the place was full. Anna came to pick up the snacks and asked me to help her. I took two plates and carried them to the table at the sofa. A few guys had arrived and dug in right away. I looked around and felt pretty apart. Everyone was between 25 and 30 and I had just turned 19 (when I was staying with Anna actually). On my way back to the kitchen I spotted Marielle. Still in the hallway greeting people when they arrived. She was wearing a loose fitting, long sleeve dress that came down to her knees. She looked great. What really caught my attention though was her calves. She had really developed, muscular calves. Bundled up like an upside down heart. I had to stop, move closer to get a better look. I had never seen anything like it on a woman. She was bare foot and I could make out some veins on her tanned feet and calves.
She welcomed the newly arrived guests and turned around. She caught my eye before I quickly returned to the kitchen. I felt a tingling nervous sensation in my whole body and an erection pumping as I returned to the kitchen and continued with the prep.
What the fuck had I just seen?
Fiddling about in the kitchen I opened the cubbard to get spices. There were two big containers of protein shake powder and, vitamins and other supplements. Ok, Marielle was serious about her training.

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Marielle
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 06:59:21 pm »
I couldn´t focus. I did my best to finish the bouillabaise, whisked the © Saradas ron mayo and roughly cut the baguettes. I put the food, spoons and bowls and spons on the kitchen table, poured myself another glass of wine and went to tell Anna it was ready.
Anna shouted that it was time to eat and people started coming to the kitchen.
I decided to take my wine glass and have a seat in the sofa. I was still in shock after seeing Marielles calves and just wanted to clear my head.
Everybody seemed to love the food, quite a few people told me. A guy sat down next to me and started telling me about his big interest in Asian food and how to use different spices in different dishes. I was trying to seem interested but I kept trying to see Marielle and her amazing calves.
People finished their food and kept drinking until Anna turned down the music and announced that she wanted everyone to go to a bar downtown. The guests didn't care much but Anna really tried getting them to get up and go. Even me.
-Come on Carl, let's go! It'll be fun.
-Sorry, I need to catch the train soon.
-Never mind the train, you can sleep on the sofa here tonight if you like.
-Thanks, that would be really nice. I'm only nineteen though and I don't think I'll get in (to the bar)
-I'll get you in!
Anna was a little drunk and really wanted everyone to come. She left and I saw her talking to Marielle who didn't seem to happy with going anywhere.

People started clearing out. I was still on the end of the sofa and Marielle came and sat down next to me.
-Food was amazing, thank you! I mean it, I'm usually really picky.
-Thanks! I've crashed here for some time now so I figuered it's the least I can do.
For the first time I looked her in the eye. She had really beautiful blue eyes and a characteristic but sweet face. Although she wore a high cut dress I could see that she had what looked like quite developed traps going from her shoulders to her neck. But I was too nervous to look more than a second.
-You're going to the bar?
-I'm too young to get in and even if I'd get in I'm not sure I really feel like it. It's my first day off in ages and I don't really feel like going out.
-OK, I'm not going either. I'm too tired after the flight and all.
-Yeah, I see. Anna Told me I could sleep on the sofa. Is that alright?
-Sure, It's her apartment you know. She decides.
Marielle put her hand on my shoulder and got up to say goodbuy to some guests leaving. Anna was already gone.

Marielle shut the door as the last guests left. I didn't check but I think it was about 23:00.
-Thank god, peace at last!
She walked past the kitchen on her way back to the sofa to grab a bottle of wine.
-You wan't some more?
-I'll have a glass. She poured me a glass and half a glass for her.
-So Carl, how did you end up here?
I told her my story and got the ”pity-look” from Marielle. For the first time I thought of maybe playing along with it.
-And you?
-Thats a long story but now I'm back here and really wan't to start over. She smiled and looked out the window. I tried to get a look at her calves while she looked away but got stuck at her thighs that were visible due to her sitting down. Her tanned lower quads were really big and defined. I felt an erection coming and had to lean forward.
-I don't know what Anna told you but I really needed to get away.
-I see. How was Spain? I've never been there but it sounds nice.
-It was great. Not as fancy as it might sound, it's a small house, pretty standard but it's pretty close to the beach and all.
-Nice, you said something about a gym. You work out?
Of course I knew the answer to that but I took my chance to hear more.
-Yeah, that's pretty much what I've done while I was there. Work out and go to the beach.
-What are you training for?
Marielle laughed and looked at me like I was kidding.
-Well, not for anything except keeping in shape. You know, a lot of weight training and cardio. I work out alot when I'm home too, almost every day but now I really needed to clear my mind and a good work out really helps. Swimming in the ocean too.
-Like bodybuilding?

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 02:15:00 am »
Nice start, love the buildup.  Feels realistic, my kind of story.  K+
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 07:42:11 am »
---
-I usually don't say that. It kind of freaks people out. But yeah, bodybuilding.
My heart pounded so hard I was afraid she'd hear it. This was unreal. Like a fantasy.
-Wow, that's really cool.
-Yeah? You think so? (”Really cool” was an understatement of what I really thought by a thousand times but it was all I managed to say) Alot of guys get really freaked out by it.
-I really like it! Do you... (had to clear my throat) Do you compete?
-No no no. I'm not at that level and even if I was I'm not sure I'd want to. I've been doing this for a few years now but I don't know if that's where I want to go.

I just sat there and didn't know what to say. Still leaning a bit forward with my legs crossed and the wine glass to cover my erection wondering how I could take it further.

-At what lev...
-How abou...
We spoke out at the same time.
-Sorry, you go first.
-Ok. How about you? You work out?
-Me? I used to run alot and do some weight training when I was school, nothing serious, but I don't have the time now when working all the time. Can't you tell?
I smiled nervously. Stretched out my pale forearms full of burn marks.
-Come on, don't sell yourself short. You look pretty fit.
-Nothing compared to you probably.
She smiled and yawned.
-What were you going to say?
-Never mind. You're tired?
-I'm almost falling asleep. I'd love to talk more but I have to go to bed I'm afraid.
-Me too. (I lied, never been more awake in my entire life) I'm just gonna finish my wine.
Marielle stood up.
-You can have mine to. I didn't touch it. You know where the sheets are right?
-Yeah, I changed your sheets this morning.
She started walking towards the bathroom. Maybe it was wishful thinking but it looked like she emphazised her steps to make her calves flex when she walked. She turned around halfway to the bathroom. I quickly looked out the window.
-You're really sweet Carl. I mean it.
-Thank's, you too. Good night!
Aahhh.... I wished I'd said something better. I missed what might have been the only chance in my life to see, let alone touch a woman with some real muscle.
-Good night!

She took something out of the closet and the walked in the bathroom.
I drank the last of my wine and went to get the sheets. I walked bent forwards since my erection was still full on. I spread the sheets out, turned the lights in the kitchen and living room but kept the light by Marielles bed and by the sofa on and sat down to finish Marielles half glass of wine. I was such a coward I thought. I should have just asked to see a flex or something. Fuck! I promised myself to ask tomorrow if I got a chance. I was starting to feel the wine. A nice daze. I relaxed a bit. Tomorrow, I'll ask tomorrow...

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 06:46:56 am »
great hapter again...hope it doesnt end in armwrestlingor something like that..
User is currently banned [View]

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 02:15:30 pm »
This section of the forum is lacking decent posts as of late, so I'm always on the lookout for good reads. This one is shaping up to be one, I think. Keep going, bro.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline madsoam2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 05:30:45 pm »
I'm a big fan of the realism in this story, which is my preference for stories in this genre.  I love the "surprise" discovery (well, a surprise to him...not to us given the site on which we are reading this) and then slow reveal of the featured muscular female character to the protagonist  Count me among what I suspect is a large group of readers that eagerly await the continuation.  Nicely done.

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 01:30:22 pm »
What was she doing in there? Sure, Anna really took her time and my ex too but she'd been in there for what felt like 20 minutes. I got a little more wine from the kitchen. It felt nice to unwind a bit from work and what had happened tonight. Just as I sat down again the bathroom door opened.
I saw Marielle go to the closet again. It was dark so I couldn't really see what was happening. Guess she was hanging her dress.
As she walked towards her bed I could first make out she was wearing white panties and a white loose fitting tank top with thin shoulder straps that came down to her hips.
As she came closer to her bed where the light was still on I could see her body. Holy fuck! I was blown away. I sat up really quick and my jaw dropped. She wasn't as big as the bodybuilding women I'd seen in magazines or on TV occasionnaly (this was pretty much before internet). More like physique competitors nowadays or maybe the smaller lightweight bodybuilders back then. She was not as dieted down but still ripped. First time I saw a picture of Nora Girones I thought she looked like Marielle that night. Broad shoulders with defined delts, nice full biceps (even with her arm relaxing at her sides, probably bigger than alot of physique competitors now as I recall it) with a vein running along them (I could even tell from where I was sitting), triceps sticking out a bit at the sides and forearms thick at the top with visable veins. I couldn't make out her pecs because the the tank top was cut too high. She was really flat chested, almost nothing there but I was right about her traps. Nice beefy traps coming down from her neck to her delts. The tank top clung to her upper torso because of her lats, which I couldn't really make out due to the top but it hung lose around her midsection and hips.
Her legs were amazing. In the dim light coming from the side I could make out her quads and separation in her thighs, her calves were clearly visable even when facing me. My heart started racing and my erection was back within a second.

-Alright Carl, hope you'll sleep alright over there. Good night... Again!
She turned towards her bed.
It probably was the wine but I felt I had nothing to loose.
-Hey Marielle!
-Yeah?
-What I was going to ask you earlier was at what level you are now...
-Ok?
-You know, with your training and physique and... you know, bodybuilding.
-Haha, ok. Well?
I drank the last wine and swallowed hard. My heart was pounding, I could feel the pulse in my neck. I paused for a second.
-Well I can see now. Sorry for staring but you look amazing. I've never seen anything like it... I mean... Wow!
Yes!!! At least I said something.
She was quiet for a second which felt lika a minute.
-You think? Really?
-Yeah, really! You look amazing!
She put her hands at her sides and looked down at her sides.
-Thanks Carl! That means alot to me. When you see yourself in the mirror everyday you can't really tell if you progress or not you know.
She looked at her arms, lifted one of her arms and flexed her bicep and the the other into a quick double bicep pose. She did it kind of sloppy and fast and I couldn't tell you the measurements even if I wanted to. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. I was mesmerized but felt I had to say something and as she let her arms down I almost shouted:
-Wow!!! Amazing.
She lifted her tank top and revealed her abs. A smooth but defined six pack even relaxed. I had to bend forwards a bit more to really see but also to hide my now full erection.
She flexed her abs while looking at them making them sticking out a bit more and making them even more defined.
-I guess I tightened up a bit in Spain.
-I think it's beautiful... really beautiful!
I wanted to say sexy but I was afraid to cross the line.
She smiled and started walking towards me. I froze. I didn't know what to do. As she came closer I saw her nipples poking through the tank top. I tried not to stare.
-Thank you Carl, you're so sweet. Good night!
She gave me a quick kiss on my cheek, turned around and walked back to her bed.
I watched her walk back towards her bed. Her calves, thighs and round full glutes moving with every step. Her back also looked amazing even under the tank top with her lats flaring out and beefy traps.

She turned her light out and got into bed.
I reached for the lamp by the sofa and turned it out.
I sat quiet for a few minutes before I dared to go to the bathroom. I masturbated and came really fast biting my lip not to moan.
While brushing my teeth I looked at myself in the mirror and asked myself if this was really happening. After a few minutes I walked out, got undressed and tucked myself in on the sofa. I was wide awake. My thoughts were flying around and I was hard again.
After what must have been two hours Anna came home. She was pretty drunk, knocking things over as she took off her coat and laughing to herself. As she passed me on her way to her bedroom she whispered ”Good night”.
I lay awake for a while longer before finally falling asleep.

I woke the next morning in panic thinking I was late for work and had turned my alarm clock off in my sleep (it had happened before). I looked around, found myself in the sofa and after a few seconds the previous night flashed across my mind and I realized it was Sunday and I was off.
I looked over at Marielle's bed and it was neatly made and empty. Shit! What time is it?
I stumbled over to the kitchen where the only clock in the whole apartment was. 08:30, pretty early still for a Sunday. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and get a shower. I was 19 and my morning boner was standard. I had some issues with it during my stay with Anna. Almost got me late for work somedays because I was afraid to get out of bed when she was around.
I started thinking of Marielle in her panties and tank top and jerked off in the shower.
Where was she?
I opened the door to Anna's room to see if she was there as quietly as I could. The door squeeked and she turned in her bed to look at me with red eyes and a strained look.
-What? You guys already up?
-Yeah, I'm up but Marielle is gone.
-She's at the gym... She's alway at the fucking gym.
Anna rolled over and pulled the the sheet over her chaotic set of curls.
-Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. I just wanted to see if were here. Would you like breakfast?
-Coffee!!!!!
Anna screamed and stayed under her sheet.

We had a rule while I stayed with Anna that whoever woke up first put on coffee. It was a good rule. I put on a whole pot of coffee, cut up some oranges and boiled two eggs.
Anna stumbled out of her bedroom a few minutes later looking a mess. Her curly, thick hair pointing in every direction and her eyes barely open. She wore panties and a white t-shirt. Her magnificent tits wobbled around in there as she approaced the kitchen.
-Fuck!
-You're hungover?
-What do you think? I feel like shit. Give me some coffee!
I poured her a cup. She had a sip, opened the kitchen window and lit a cigarette. Her nipples stiffened from the cold breeze and I had to look away to avoid a situation in my pants.
-Why didn't you come with us last night? I was waiting for you.
-I didn't feel like it. I'm pretty exhausted from working this much you know...
-I know. You poor thing, they push you too hard... Anyway, you got to know Marielle a bit after we left?
-Yeah, we talked a bit... Mostly about her training and stuff but she's really nice... She's beautiful.
Me and Anna had come to a point where we'd tell eachother things that we (or at least I) didn't share with our friends. It was nice. We didn't really know eachother that well and that made it easier to talk about relationships, sex, flirting or whatever.
-Ooooohhh!
Anna's red eyes widened.
-You like her!
She wiggled her head.
-Carl's got a thing for Marielle!
I blushed.
-Come on! I think she's really nice and from what I saw her body looks amazing. That's all.
-I'm kidding, don't freak out!
-I'm not freking out Anna, I just thought she was really nice... and beautiful.
-She is and I know, I love her and she really looks great. She's worked really hard for it. You don't find her muscles too much? (Anna didn't give me a chance to answer... don't know what I would've aswered) Alot of guys think it's too much and the guys she's dated lately... Fucking meatheads! They've treated her like shit. Ready to swap her as soon as the first bimbo to get their attention comes along. She's had a really tough year. Did she tell you?
-No, not really.
-Aaahhh! I shouldn't have told you... I'm still a bit drunk. Anyways, what's new with your situation. Found anywhere to stay yet?
Anna kept smoking her cigarette and drinking her coffee like it was her last meal.
-I'm meeting a friend of a friend today who's got a place just outside of the city. He needs a new roomate. It's a two bedroom apartment, I can afford it and it's just 15 minutes from here with the subway. It's quite urgent as well, starting next weekend.
-That's great Carl! Take it, what's there to think about?
-Nothing really. Just don't want to get hustled. But as I said, it's a friend of a friend so...
-You can stay on the sofa until next weekend if you don't mind.
-You sure? That would be such a help. Thank's Anna! What about Marielle, she won't mind?
-No, she'll be ok with that. You two know eachother now, right?
-Thank you Anna, for everything, I mean it! Don't know what I would've done without you.
I got up and gave her an honest, long, tight hug. I could feel her tits pressing against my stomach and her having a sip from her cigarette as we hug.
We had breakfast and I got ready to meet my friends friend for coffee.

Everything worked out well. Really well, we shared alot of interest, music mostly, and we talked for almost three hours about gigs we'd went to and different albumbs with different artists. I was moving in in a week, next Sunday. Only problem was I was working so I had to put the few boxes of stuff I owned (mostly clothes, shoes and chef's knives, except from my records that were still at my parents house) in a cab and ask John (my new roomate) to carry it ut to the apartment. My first real place to stay, and I'd done it all by myself! I was stoked and quite proud.

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2016, 04:57:24 pm »
Very good story, keep writing!

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2016, 07:48:40 pm »
I came back to Anna's apartment with a new sense of pride not knowing what to expect. I'd been around town for a few hours and stopped by a few record stores to see if there was anything new of interest. It was around 17:30.
I knocked and then opened the door with the spare key I had since moving in like I used to do.
Marielle stood in the hallway looking quite surprised. Anna never came to greet me after I knocked. She was either in the sofa or in her room studying.
-Oh, hi!
-Hi, did I scare you? I have my own key just wanted to let you guys know I'm coming in.
-Oh, ok. It's just me though. Anna is at Mike's place (the older journalist she was seeing). She's gonna stay there tonight as well.
-What a surprise!
I smiled and gave Marielle a smart look. She laughed. Anna had spent almost every other night at Mike's place the last week and she knew what I meant.
Marielle was wearing yoga pants and a oversized sweater. She had her hair tied up in a knot. I catched a glimpse or her muscular legs before taking my jacket off. I was mid October now and it was getting colder by the day.
The TV was on. Some documentary was on and I could see a big cup of tea and some fruit scraps on the sofa table.
Marielle walked back towards the sofa. Same scenario as last night but her muscular legs now covered in black tights. Holy fuck...
I hung my jacket in the hallway and went straight into the kitchen.
-You hungry?
-No, I'm alright. I already ate.
I took out some old pasta from the fridge, put it on a plate and tried to focus. The apartment was really cold. ”Fucking superintendant, turn up the heat”, I thought. Anna used to shout it out loud.
My head was spinning. I was alone with the sexiest woman I'd ever seen in real life and I didn't know what to do. I poured myself a full glass of wine. Anna always had opened bottles standing around.
-You like a glass of wine?
-No, Im ok. I don't really drink... Due to my training and all.
-Ahh, ok! That's strict.
I fiddled around a bit in the kitchen.
-What the fuck! I had some yesterday so I might as well have some now.
I poured another glass and put it on the table in front of her. She didn't look away from the TV. I went to get my cold food and wine, looked up to the celing and whispered ”Please”, returned to the sofa and sat down in the corner, about a meter away from Marielle. She looked at me, raising her eyebrows.
-Are you afraid of me?
-No...
-Well... We need to keep warm right? Come here! It's freezing.
Marielle took the felt blanket she had wrapped around her and opened it in my direction. Still completely focused on whatever bullshit was showing on TV.
I sat next to her and she covered me in the blanket. I couldn't keep from looking at her muscular legs and when I felt her shoulder rub next to mine it was to much. I was hard as a log. I finished the food, put the plate on the small table, had a sip of wine and kept bending forwards. My view of her calves from there didn't help. I sat hunched over to cover the situation the best I could. When she leaned forward to have a sip of wine I crossed my legs, pushed my dick down to lock it and adjusted my pants. I could lean back although it was very uncomfortable. Hopefully she wouldn't notice.
-Anna told me you got a place to stay.
-Yeah, finally! I'm moving in a week. Anna told me I could stay on the sofa the week out if it's ok with you.
-Well, it doesn't reallt bother me so... Yeah, it's ok with me.
-Where were you this morning? You were gone when I woke up!
-I wen't to the gym.
-Aahh, ok, I see. How was it?
-Different. Here alot of people recognize me. In Spain they didn't. You know?! Looks and shit.
-You don't like that?
Marielle looked away for a while.
-I don't have a problem with it really, but everyone knows who I am here.
-So?
-Oh Carl! You don't understand.
She looked a little sad.
I figured it had something to do with the ”meatheads” Anna mentioned earlier.
We sat there under the blanket watching whatever it was (I can't remember) for a while. Marielle moved around a bit and leaned on me for comfort and put her right hand on my thigh. Her touch sent an electric shock through me.
I was afraid she'd see my erection and I sat stiff like a twig.
-This is nice.
She said and looked at me. I looked away, took a big sip from my wine and looked back at her.
Out of nowhere she grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me... a real kiss. It lasted for a few seconds. It was a nice tender kiss and it felt like minutes. I was in shock but tried to look cool.

What was happening? Did she like like me or did she just feel lonely? My head was spinning. Usually I'd just moved in for more and take control but I felt so young and inexperienced with her.
-You're a really good kisser Carl! You've been practicing.
She smiled and then looked down.
-Sorry about that, my bad!
-No, don't be sorry, I love it!
-You're sweet Carl but I shouldn't have done that.
-I'm serious! You're the most amazing, beautiful.... (had to gather my thoughts) sexiest girl I've ever met. I mean it!
She looked back to me and our eyes met. I couldn't believe what just happened. She leaned in for another kiss. I turned, put one hand on her shoulder and the other on waist and we kissed again. She was so firm and her shoulder felt massive under her sweater. As she lifted her arm to pull me closer I felt her delt flex. It was rock hard. My dick felt like it was going to explode. I moved my other hand up her side and gently grabbed her lat. Oh my god! I couldn't believe how dense it felt. I somehow thought her muscles would be soft but even without flexing she was so firm and dense.
She pulled away.
-We probably shouldn't do this... I shouldn't do this.
Marielle whispered into my ear as her hands found their way under my t-shirt.
-Why? There's nothing wrong with this?!
-Your too young. I'm like 8 years older than you. I feel like I'm taking advantage of you.
I grabbed her, pulled her towards me and guided her gently to straddle me.
-7 years older, and I don't mind. It doesn't matter. I want you!
We kissed again and I grabbed her thighs. Her thighs were really hard as her legs were bent. I slid my hands upwards underneath her sweater and caressed her abs. I could feel each muscle and separation. I really explored it thoroughly. She moved away a bit and looked at me. I couldn't read her look.
-You like that?
-I love it!
-Does it turn you on?
I hesitated. Will she think I'm a freak if I tell her the truth? If I do and she thinks it's strange, maybe she'll let me feel her a bit and that would be awesome too. What was I suppose to say?
Before I answered she flexed her abs. Hard muscle popping out underneath my hands. I could even feel her obliques popping out underneath my fingertips. There was almost no fat on her stomach, like my forearms. I continued rubbing her abs and looked up at her. She already knew the answer.
-You know it does!
I smiled and she rubbed herself slowly across my midsection.
-Come!
She stood up, turned off the TV, grabbed my hand, pulled me up and started walking towards her bed.
She sat down on her bed and tried to pull me down. I felt she was in command but I pulled her up again.
-Wait. I want to see you!
I pulled her sweater up over her head and threw it on the floor. I started feeling her shoulders and arms.
-What do you want to see?
-Your body. Your muscles. Everything!
She smiled, took a step back and slid off her yoga pants. It didn't feel real. She stood in front of me in her panties and sports bra and smiled.
-Like this?
She did a double bicep, lat spread, ab flex (with her arms still at her side) and stood on her toes to flex her quads and calves. All quite fast and sloppy but I was stunned. I must have looked like a martian landed in my lap.
-Say something! I feel embarrassed now!
-Sorry, I'm lost for words... You´re so sexy. Don't know what to say.
-Come here!
She grabbed my hand again and threw me on her bed. She kneeled beside me and started taking off my t-shirt. My hands were all over her upper body, trying to feel her every muscle. As I stroked her breasts. I could see and feel her nipples getting stiff. She straddled me and I could see her pecs striating a bit on the top of her chest as she put her hands on my chest.
I started pulling her sports bra up but she moved away.
-What's wrong?
-Well... They're... It's not much there, you know.
She looked really concerned.
-Depends on what you're looking for.
She smiled and kissed me again.
I leaned forward again and this time pulled her sports bra over her head. I started kissing her tits before her head was out.
Her nipples were really stiff and even more in my mouth as I sucked and massaged them with my tongue. Even her small areola stiffened in my mouth. My ex had quite full, nice breasts but her nipples were small and soft.
I could feel how hard her pecs were beneath the little soft tissue she still had left on her breasts. Her arms came down and I felt her pecs flex.
She laid down beside me and I followed. She started tugging my pants down while she kissed my chest. I felt I had to help. I pulled my pants and socks off at the same time. We kissed and let our hands explore eachother. Mine more than hers I think. I couldn't get enough. She had muscle everywhere and I wanted to take it all in although I was in a daze. As my hand moved on to her arms for the third time she flexed it, still caressing my back. I moaned and squeezed it. Gently at first, then harder so I really felt how hard she really was. She giggled and looked down at my briefs. They held my hard on back so much it actually hurt.
-You really like that, don't you?
Marielles hand worked it's way down from my stomach. Her hand was warm. She rubbed me a bit on top of my briefs and looked down. I kissed the back of her head. She slipped her hand underneath slowly and gently grabbed my dick. Then she froze, pulled down my briefs and looked up at me with a surprised smile.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2016, 08:09:03 pm »
Shaping up to be steamy. One of the things I like best is how she's older than he is. Most of the time the guy is like in his 30s or something screwing around with a girl who's barely in her 20s, which I guess I can understand as I'm getting to be that age, but I've always liked when an older girl sort of takes charge sexually. Another thing is how equally turned on by each other they are. I like intimacy, which is sorely lacking in stories. Do it up, man. Really liking this so far.

The only thing I have to say critique-wise is that it's a little hard to tell who's talking at times.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2016, 03:27:08 pm »
Really excellent.  I love the plot and the character development.  Also the dialogue is great.  Grammar and spelling very polished.

I particularly love that it is realistic.  We don't get enough realistic.

I suppose you could put C: and M: to make it easier to tell who is speaking.

:bravo:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2016, 12:41:37 pm »
-Hello?! Marielle said in a funny voice.
She smiled, looked down and grabbed my dick again, tight this time.
My dick was/is 21 cm (8,3 inch) long with a girth of 16 cm (6,3 inch) erect. All guys have measured their dick but I'd never compared it with anyone. At least not erect and I really was a ”grower”. I knew I probably was a bit above average of but my girlfriend never said anything and from comparing with the pornos I'd seen I didn't think I was ”big” (20 years later I know I'm pretty lucky).
-What? I was afraid something was wrong.
I rubbed her muscular back and she continued to massage my dick.
She felt so nice. Her traps and pecs flexing and unflexing as she slid her hand up and down.
-I mean you're big. Anna didn't tell me.
-What!? I didn't sleep with Anna. We're just friends.
-Shhhh!
Marielle kept on stroking my dick faster.
I lay back again and felt my orgasm coming closer. No! I strained to hold on but I was 19 at the time and my testosterone was at it's peak.
I couldn't hold it any more. I grabbed her arm and arched my back. I didn't want this to end but...
I came hard, my load squirting all over the place.
Marielle was transfixed by my orgasm. When I finally stopped twitching she looked up again.
-That was crazy! What did I just see?
-Ahhh, I'm sorry. I felt a little ashamed.
-What? No, I've never seen anyone come so intense before. That's what I meant. Carl, that was amazing.
I laid on my back for a minute or two. Marielle stroked my dick gently and kissed my neck and chest.

I turned over on my side, kissed her and turned her over on her back. I started caressing and kissing her upper body. She closed her eyes, grabbed my waist and guided, almost lifted me to straddle her. I gently massaged her abs and bent over and kissed her nipples. I could feel my dick getting harder already. No rest from the last session.
Marielle kept moving in a sensual rhythmic motion that made her abs and obliques flex and twitch. I had to feel them and when I did she flexed. My thumbs and fingers squeezed but her muscles didn't give away. I was hard again. Full erection! I was a little surprised my self. It usually took me a lot longer. With my ex I would always come quite quickly and she would wait until I was hard again to get her orgasm. We never came at the same time.
Marielle looked down, probably to see her flexed abs but her eyes got stuck at my dick. She smiled.
-Fuck Carl! Who are you? Superman?
She laughed. It kind of took the seriousness from the whole situation and I laughed too.
I laid down right next to her and sighed.
-You'll have to give me a massage or straighten my back tomorrow morning Marielle. A nice wake up chiropractoring massage!
-I'm not a fucking masseuse and that will cost you, you know.
-What the fuck! I cooked for your party. It took hours and you won't even give me a quick massage.
-I already did!
She smiled and looked at me, bit her lip and grabbed my dick again.

I got up on my elbow and started feeling her body again. I moved back so she couldn't reach my dick. I wouldn'r risk coming early again.
I wanted to explore her body more but I slowly slid my hand down her chiseled 6-pack down to her panties. I leaned in to kiss her and put my hand over her pussy on the outside of her panties. They were a little wet. As I slid my hand downwards I could feel a little bump through her panties. I was surprised but continued rubbing her.
After a while I slid her panties down her thick thighs, calves and over her feet. I returned to her abs just to feel them and let my hand move down to her pussy again. Marielle moaned quietly. She had a neatly trimmed bush. My ex let it all grow naturally so I was new to the experience.
I put my other hand on her thigh and moved it upwards to really get the feeling of her muscles.
My left hand reached her pussy first and I felt that little knob again. I moved further down and gently let my index finger slide in. She was so wet. I felt her juices cover my finger. She moaned.
My right hand quickly moved to her delt and I moved in for a kiss. As I did I slid my my index and middle finger up her pussy. There it was, the little knob. It was her clitoris of course. I could feel it as I fooled around and I really focused on it. She was so detailed down there. I moved down her body slowly kissing every hard muscle I found and eventually got to her pussy. I licked her from below to her top and her clit literary caught my tongue. I stopped and sucked it gently. Her back arched rapidly and she grabbed my hair. I let my tongue fool around for minute and I felt her clit swell a little. I let one hand caress her abs and chest while I put the other one underneath her back. I felt her muscles tense and relax with every move she made. After a while she grabbed my hair again and loked at me.
-Come here! She said, pulled me towards her and took hold of my dick as soon as she reached it. I knew what was going to happen.
-Marielle... Do you have a condom?
-No. You?
-No... Maybe we shouldn't.
-Well... I got a test after I found out my ex was cheating on me and I'm clean... and I'm on the pill so...
-I've only been with my ex, same for her so I guess I'm ”clean” too.
The whole situation lost a little magic and I lay down beside her on my back.
Marielle must have felt my sudden slump of enthusiasm and straddled my thighs, her pussy close to my unusually hard dick. She leaned forward, put her hands on my chest and gave me a quick kiss. My hands wandered up her thick forearms to her triceps and on to her flexed pecs, my fingers exploring the muscle ridges in the center of her ribcage. I felt her lips go into a smile and she sat up again. She knew she had complete control of me.
-Hey Carl! ”You really like that, don't you?”
She said it teasingly but looked at me understandingly and seriously and she straightened her arms and pushed them together while flexing her whole upper body. Her pecs striated, pushed together by her biceps topped with her magnificent nipples made me feel like I was in a dream again. Her triceps flared out and her vascular forearms enframed her flexed abs. Somehow I grabbed her traps first. They were rock hard. My hands slowly wandered down, squeezing her every muscle firmly. My eyes followed my hands but she kept looking straight at me. With my hands on her obliques she changed to a lat pose with her hands at her waist. Her lats exploded and I had to sit up a bit to get to feel them properly. I couldn't believe how thick and dense they felt. My hands moved upwards and back towards her back. I got a quick feel of the muscular landscape before she gently pushed me on to my back again.
Marielle moved towards me and grabbed my dick. She rose, leaned forward and put her right arm beside my head to keep her balance. Her left hand guided my dick to her pussy and she slowly let me inside of her. She was really wet and had no problem taking me in. She moaned quietly and lowered herself on to me but stopped and let out a louder more abrupt moan and slid herself up again.
-Are you Ok?
-Yeah, just give me a little time Carl. It's a lot to take in!
She giggled and for the first time she didn't seem like the mature, serious woman I made her out to be (to me everyone older than 25 was a real grown up).
I put my left hand on her chest, squeezing her nipple between my fingers and my other hand on her back letting it explore her rhythmically moving muscles as she slowly started moving up and down while kissing my neck.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2016, 01:03:20 pm »
I love that it's kind of awkward between the two. It makes it rather cute. Carl's superhuman refractory period makes up for his general inexperience and maybe Marielle feels a little weird bedding a younger guy.

Hot stuff. Keep going.

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2017, 07:40:25 pm »
At first she was really quiet and her face was stern, almost like she was focusing on a task. I let my hand move down to her pussy and caught her clit between my fingers. She let out a grunt and tilted her head backwards. As I continued massaging her clit she moved more rapidly on top of me. She removed her hand from beside my head and straightened her back, she put her hands on my stomach and slowly lowered herself until her pussy touched the root of my dick. She didn't say anything, just looked me fiercely, leaned forward and started moving again. I couldn't read her. I didn't know if she was about to cry, laugh or wanted to kill me. I thought of my ex real quickly. She never had any problem taking me in and she never said anything. I wandered if it was her or Marielle who was different.
(Now I know it was my ex. I met her at a bar a few years later. ”Fuck Carl! You ruined me for sex. I thought that was how it's supposed to be but better. Shame I didn't know.” I didn't care to answer. She broke my heart and I was still upset. It wasn't my fault she was so big down there.)

Suddenly Marielle grabbed my wrist and threw my arm out the side. I lost control of her now stiff clit. She started moving faster and more rhythmically and then slower and more irregular until I felt her insides clenching me and she let out a really loud moan. She laid herself on top of me, my dick still inside her. Her legs and upper body started twitching and I felt her insides pulsating. I kept on moving but more slowly in and out of her.
-Jesus! Fuck! Aaaahhh! Fuck Carl!
She put her hand over my face and squeezed. It hurt but I didn't care. I gave a thrust and she screamed aloud. Making her twitch even more.
She got off me and laid on her back, her thighs and midsection still moving a little.
I started licking her chest and abs while my hand found it's way down to her pussy. She was so wet and I wanted more.
As soon as I felt her compulsory movements slowing down I got on my knees, turned her over, grabbed her waist and pulled her up onto her knees and elbows. I let the tip of my dick press gently against her pussy. I felt her spasm lightly again and I just stood there with my dick pressing against her.
I started exploring and massaging her massive back. Seeing her from behind was beautiful. I looked down on her broad muscular back and slim waist, pulled my dick downwards and let her glutes touch my hips. The sight was too sexy to take in.
After I massaged her firm back for a minute she reached down, grabbed my dick and moved it towards her pussy again. I grabbed her traps and when I felt her wet pussy I pulled her closer letting my dick slide inside until her ass hit my upper thighs.
-Aahhh!!!
Marielle let out a guttural sound and let her head down onto the pillow.
This time I won't ask if she's ok I thought and kept going, her glutes smacking against me with every thrust I made. It almost hypnotized me. We kept going for a while before I moved my hands upwards her back and grabbed one of her traps with one hand and her musclular ass with the other. As I pulled her harder against me I saw her arching and freezing up a bit. I let go of her traps and ass, grabbed her waist with both my hands and fucked her with everything I had. I felt her orgasm coming again. I held on until I came with full force inside her. I pushed my dick inside her as hard as I could and I heard a muffled scream through the pillow. She tried to lay down but I held her up and kept my dick inside her. Her glutes and thighs were still twitching as I let my last cum go inside her before letting her go. She collapsed on her stomach slightly moving compulsory a few times more from her orgasm. As I was standing over her naked body I tried to take it all in. ”Is this real? Will anybody find out? Do I even care?”. I laid down beside her. I felt dizzy, almost high.
Marielle looked at me with her mouth wide.
-You... Aghhh...
Her midsection twitched and her eyes rolled up her head. I turned her on her side and put my arms around her giving her a tight hug, my dick still pulsating against her stomach.
-”You really like that, don't you?” I said and smiled.
-Fuck you Carl! Fuck you!
She laughed and hugged me.
-You asked for it Marielle!
I was exhausted and laid on my back. She wrapped her leg and arm around me and kissed my cheek.
-Thank you Carl!
I looked at her askingly. I'd never been thanked after sex before. She got up on her elbow.
-I really needed to feel... wanted.
I kissed her and smiled feeling like the luckiest man alive,
-Seriously, I mean it! I really needed this. Marielle said and gave me a serious look. I felt like I had to tell her the truth.
-Well... I wanted this since I saw you in your dress yesterday. I can't believe it's true. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You don't have to thank me.
I kissed her and held her tight while stroking her back.

In a few minutes she'd fallen asleep. I Rolled her over on her back and got up to get a glass of water from the kitchen. I looked at the clock on the microwave oven. It was only 20:05. I would've guessed it was a lot later.
I walked back to Marielles bed and sat down beside her. She didn't wake, just moved a little and made a quiet sound. She looked so beautiful. Her characteristics, that I found rough and disappointing at first looked so beautiful and feminine now. I sat there sipping my water, looking at her not knowing what to feel. With all her muscles and strength she looked so delicate now and I felt my heart starting to pound harder. This time not from lust but something deeper. Fuck, was I falling in love?

Marielle rolled over on her stomach. I sat closer and gently started scratching her back. My nails were really worn down from work but she seemed to like it and woke up. I expected her to be surprised but she looked really comfortable, pulled the sheet down, laid on her back and smiled.
-Yes please! More!
I continued scratching her back from her traps, down her back to her butt and even her hamstrings from stroke to stroke. I was getting hard again.
-It's fucking freezing! Come lay down, Marielle said without looking at me.
I lay beside her and covered us with the sheets. She grabbed my hand, turned on her side and pulled me closer to spoon her. My dick placed itself between her glutes down to her upper thighs. She pulled me even closer and moved my hand up to her chest and gently pressed it against her.
I kissed her neck from behind and remembered the first time I stayed at Anna's. Perfume and sweat. Now I knew where it came from.
As my dick pressed against her ass I started rubbing myself against her.
She turned her head towards me.
-Can't we just lay here for a while. Just hold me, please!
I felt embarrassed and kind of relieved. I pulled the sheets up and hugged her tightly with my hand cupping her pec with her nipple between my fingers.

We laid there keeping warm and I didn't know if she was awake. I was still hard and pressing against her inner thighs. After a while I moved my hand down from her chest down to her stomach and started caressing it.
-What time is it? Marielle asked.
-Should be like 20:30.
-That early? Thought it would be later. You want to watch a movie?
-Yeah, sure!
-Lets just lay here for a few more minutes first, ok?

We laid there for 30 minutes before she got up and got to the kitchen. I stayed in bed watching her beautiful body move. Marielles bed had a full view of the kitchen. I'd watch Anna make coffee, dinner and smoke so many cigarettes from the kitchen window there.
Marielle was naked. She opened the cubbard, took out a big jar, poured a powder into a plastic container, shook it and started drinking.
-Is it good?
She lowered her jug and looked at me like I'd offended her.
-Maybe it's not that tasty but it's good for me. Ok?
-Yeah, ok! I was just just asking.
She walked past me to her way to the closet where she took out thin sweat pants and the same tank top she had on the night before.

-Come on!

I slipped out of bed and put on my clothes from earlier. I walked over to the sofa and sat down.
Marielle was fooling around with the VHS-tapes (this was 1996, remember?).
-I've wanted to see this one for a while now.
She put on ”Leaving Las Vegas” and snugged up against me in the sofa.
All I wanted to do was talk to her really but the film was really good and I was glued to it.
Marielle fell asleep after an hour and decided to leave for her bed but I watched the whole thing.
I set my alarm for work the next day and looked at my sheets neatly folded at the end of the sofa, then at Marielle in her bed with her tanktop slightly pulled down from moving in her sleep.
I walked over to Marielle, got undressed and laid down beside her. I couldn't help myself from feeling her muscles, from her back and front down to her legs. With my nose buried in her hair I fell asleep.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Zander] Marielle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View