Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572409 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:27:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  The Street Fighter has passed away
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Street Fighter has passed away  (Read 10878 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: The Street Fighter has passed away
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2018, 03:34:21 pm »
Very sad news. the street fighter always helped when he could.
Not that long ago he worked hard to improve the quality of a decaying VHS tape I posted, and was always there with advice on how to upload old material.
And always appreciative of other members posts, and of course a prolific poster of his own material.

RIP the street fighter, you are missed.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2018, 08:32:19 pm »
I just read this last night and was shocked and saddened to say the least. The Street Fighter was one of the most valuable posters of this forum and things will never be the same without him.

I'm certainly going to miss hearing from him. He not only spent countless hours editing and posting vintage that we all love seeing here, but he'd make great posts with a lot of enthusiastic insight, which included his own personal experiences from the past. He kept things light hearted and entertaining and the best thing about this board was always reading one of his new video posts with commentary.

I had the fortune of exchanging several PMs with him over the years and he was just a great guy. My condolences to his friends and family and anyone who had the fortune of knowing him.

Offline mfmc

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2018, 03:11:28 am »
He was a friend of mine. We fell out of contact. I will miss him. He got me to get out of my house and go to my first fbb show. I'll never forget the guy. He was top notch. I'm really, really sad.

Offline superdeub

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2018, 06:15:52 am »
Very sad news...

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2018, 10:36:05 pm »
I didn't know him personally, but I offer my condolences to his friends and family.

RIP
User is currently banned [View]

Unicron

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2018, 02:01:07 am »
I'm stunned.

Although we never got the chance to meet in person, we chatted during a live Wings of Strength stream, which he invited me to, and exchanged several PM's about our passions, encounters, and experiences with FBB's. He was the first person I shared a detailed message with about a long-term and very complicated friendship I had with a FBB. Street Fighter suggested I start my own website pertaining to FBB's, but that's still up in the air. He wanted to create a site of his own for Asian FBB's akin to Ebony-Muscle.

Not to mention, he guided me in the right direction for rare content and some exceptional editing software. I never told him about how my conversation went with someone he suggested I contact, which went real well. I wanted to send him a rare Beate Draebing video I'm sure he would've liked. I regret my procrastination, but everything happens for a reason.

I believe he's in a much better place now and no longer has to suffer. He was a good guy. My condolences and positive energy go out to his family, loved ones, and friends. He will be missed, but never forgotten. Rest in paradise, my good friend. Your posts still are some of the best.

femcepsfan

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2018, 08:25:26 pm »
Really sad and devastating news.

The Street Fighter was a huge part of why I like this forum. He's posts were always OUTSTANDINGLY brilliant.

REST IN PEACE

ozzyfm

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2018, 10:15:31 am »
Wow... I'm really, really touched by this very sad news... You guys have already say a lot of very nice things about him, and i come here a few time after you, so i suppose thay what i could say won't be very different from what i' ve read it.

We exchanged about our love for muscles several times, and he seemed to be such a nice man. His passion was really sincere and his love to share it was also so cool! I will miss him.

R.I.P. mate...

valentino

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2018, 09:35:48 am »
Really Sad News...

Rest in Peace

The Street Fighter

Offline taedea67

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2018, 01:49:42 pm »
What a terrible news. He was the one who gave me the ESPN coverage of the first women Musclemania in 1994.  Very knowledgeable guy.  He'll be sorely missed.  My condolences to his family.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  The Street Fighter has passed away

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View