Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575455 Posts in 73188 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:20:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2014 Olympia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2014 Olympia  (Read 100033 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: 2014 Olympia
« Reply #105 on: September 22, 2014, 01:21:26 pm »
Thanks OdoHerr and Karharot, my pleasure, and great to have you enjoying the pics with me.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: September 22, 2014, 01:21:26 pm »

fredzeppelin

« Reply #106 on: September 22, 2014, 10:35:34 pm »
One last comment on this, I see that Phil Heath won the Mr Olympia on Sunday for the fourth straight time. I have minimal interest in the
Mr Olympia, so I didn't look at the pics or vids to see if Phil was deserving or Kai got robbed, but one things seems apparent from both Mr
and Ms Olympia results: the IFBB loves dynasties. I mean, even a cursory examination of the history of both the male and female side of the
sport shows that to be true: Cory Everson 6 time Champion, Lenda Murray 8 time champion, Kim C. 4 time champion, Juliette Bergman 4 time chanpion
and Iris 10 time champion. There is obviously a notion within the IFBB that a multi time champion is going to sell bodybuilding supplements and products,
while a single time champion is not. So despite the superior shape you showed up in for the past two years, sorry Alina, you're outta luck, nothing gets
in the way of the Iris dynasty. 

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #107 on: September 22, 2014, 10:47:43 pm »
One last comment on this, I see that Phil Heath won the Mr Olympia on Sunday for the fourth straight time. I have minimal interest in the
Mr Olympia, so I didn't look at the pics or vids to see if Phil was deserving or Kai got robbed, but one things seems apparent from both Mr
and Ms Olympia results: the IFBB loves dynasties. I mean, even a cursory examination of the history of both the male and female side of the
sport shows that to be true: Cory Everson 6 time Champion, Lenda Murray 8 time champion, Kim C. 4 time champion, Juliette Bergman 4 time chanpion
and Iris 10 time champion. There is obviously a notion within the IFBB that a multi time champion is going to sell bodybuilding supplements and products,
while a single time champion is not. So despite the superior shape you showed up in for the past two years, sorry Alina, you're outta luck, nothing gets

Yea Iris really sells the supplements, she's a veritable money tree for the IFBB. No way would the prettier white woman sell the product Iris sells. More sound thinking from saradas. ::)
User is currently banned [View]

vanhimst

« Reply #108 on: September 22, 2014, 11:51:45 pm »

Yea Iris really sells the supplements, she's a veritable money tree for the IFBB. No way would the prettier white woman sell the product Iris sells. More sound thinking from saradas. ::)

Haters gonna hate...  ::)

fredzeppelin

« Reply #109 on: September 23, 2014, 12:01:45 am »

Alina Popa IS a prettier white woman; she's also a foreigner, a Romanian, with an accent that makes her sound like a distant relative of Count Dracula.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2014, 12:20:35 am »

Alina Popa IS a prettier white woman; she's also a foreigner, a Romanian, with an accent that makes her sound like a distant relative of Count Dracula.

Come on khuddle. I thought your previous comment was your last comment on this topic. Even if this post is only intended to reflect your disappointment in her not winning the Olympia, it's not cool.

morphman

« Reply #111 on: September 23, 2014, 12:27:20 am »
No question about it. It'll be the Iris show until she retires. Pisses me the fuck off

Told ya.

morphman

« Reply #112 on: September 23, 2014, 12:30:03 am »

Could it be, that the reason the IFBB wont let alina win is because of her nude videos?  Iris seems to be the only one not featured on the usual sites (herbiceps, ftw, awe etc).

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #113 on: September 23, 2014, 01:05:54 am »

That's a valid point. But the belief that MANY on this forum has that the IFBB somehow has a wish to keep Iris as MsO forever is just nutty. For what possible reason? Iris wins every year because she shows up with the best body every year. End of story and she deserves credit instead of these delusional theories.

Offline vogels

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #114 on: September 23, 2014, 01:40:36 am »

Could it be, that the reason the IFBB wont let alina win is because of her nude videos?  Iris seems to be the only one not featured on the usual sites (herbiceps, ftw, awe etc).

What nude videos?  The only nudes I've seen of Alina were from a Bill Dobbins shoot quite a few years back.   Lenda Murray also did a couple of nude shoots I recall.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #115 on: September 23, 2014, 01:55:05 am »

That's a valid point. But the belief that MANY on this forum has that the IFBB somehow has a wish to keep Iris as MsO forever is just nutty. For what possible reason? Iris wins every year because she shows up with the best body every year. End of story and she deserves credit instead of these delusional theories.

I have no idea exactly what reasons the IFBB (Weider corp. promotional vehicle.) has for the dynasty theory but it has nothing to do with the best body on stage. 

While Iris is highly muscled, she has some serious physique problems such as uneven Ab's, small calf muscles, small traps, and small pectorals(This is pretty common in women and why many get huge boob implants.).  Not to mention a bad boob job.  On the other hand she has incredible lats, good biceps and good thighs.  One of the problems with the IFBB is its not a bodybuilding federation, its a Weider promotion vehicle, and as such it fails the women and the men for that matter.  The IFBB does not work to find additional sponsors that would enable it to get better prize money, better advertising and to really put bodybuilding out there as a true sport with real etched in stone rules and standards.

There are so many problems with the IFBB, I don't see any way to fix it.  We have seen the horrors of what the IFBB does to bodybuilding.  A new true professional bodybuilding Federation needs to be created, but that takes money and for the moment no one is willing to put up the starting capitol.

Offline the_arbitrage

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #116 on: September 23, 2014, 05:15:03 am »
Have to agree Alina killed it no matter how you slice it. Even the in photos and virtually everyone commenting on the video footage agrees Alina smoked Iris. If we go by physique alone Alina was bigger overal with more fullness, separation, symmetry, shape and a more balanced complete package. Yes the upper bodies were closer but Alina clearly took front, abs and side chest...lower body and thigh sweep in particular she dominated.

Then on top of all that Alina's aesthetics/retention is second to none at that level. Iris' cheeks were severely depleted/hollowed whereas Alina was able to attain that level of superior mass and conditioning while still retaining the fullness in her face as well. IMO it was a slam dunk even moreso than last year..however, the problem as always is that it's a subjective process based on the criteria so there will always be some politics and differences of opinions. 

I'd say the bigger underlying issue is that this is yet another serious blow to the entire WBB divison. With the situation being very tenuous as it is this only creates an even greater liability moving into next year. Having new mainstream network contracts on the line at this point Alina would have at least been a more favorable complete package in terms of representing the division. Whether planned or just a backfire this only stands to accelerate the process.   

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #117 on: September 23, 2014, 06:25:11 pm »
WPD Finals

Offline tmf473

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #118 on: September 23, 2014, 07:35:35 pm »
I haven't seen any video yet, only the pictures here (and thanks to the posters for posting them) but all I can say is there's no way I could have picked a winner out of the top four contestants. Each of them has weaknesses and strengths but all of them look fantastic to me, and pretty competitive with finalists from any previous year I can remember. I understand the concerns about the longer term health of women's bodybuilding but for as long as the Ms Olympia lineup looks like that, reports of its death have been exaggerated   ;D

Offline sanuk808

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2014, 06:14:45 am »
You know what the funny thing is?  Even other female bodybuilders do not root for Iris Kyle!  Perhaps it's jealousy, or perhaps they have more inside information than us fbb fans have.  It seems the consensus is that Iris has done very little to help contribute to the sport of female bodybuilding; rather it was all about Iris.  Yes, Iris always come in great shape.  But to me, Alina has it all:  great shape, symmetry, warm personality, gorgeous looks, and many female bodybuilders admire her.  She's the kind of girl to really inspire other women to take up bodybuilding.  I'm still trying to find ONE female bodybuilder who's inspired by Iris Kyle...

And about her having the most awards ever of any Olympian, keep in mind awards do not tell the whole story, especially when it comes down to judges' decisions.  Take boxing for example, and how many atrocious decisions have been made due to politics.  It seems bodybuilding is not that far off. 

Anyway, the comments by other fbbs are very revealing:

Lenda Murray: Thank God. I'm sick of seeing her face. Dry personalty and she's done jack $!%÷ for the women. Tired of the iris Kyle show..nobody's buying tickets.

Kat Wildkat: Alina is not an IFBB puppet. That's why she didn't win. .. The physique speak clearly as to the true champion.

Melody Spetko: Never said any hate towards Iris... Do I think she is a poor rep?.. yes.. but that is cause she doesn't or didn't do anything EVER in her career for the sport... Not one time... She was asked a number of times to help... But NO.. Iris is about Iris... That is my beef with her... And that is the beef most the Fbb's have with her...

Oana Hreapca: that s how i saw to..big injustice....

Wendy McCready Totally agree Ifbb Pro Melody Spetko I too thought Alina had this & our sport would take a new fresh turn & be revived. Alina is someone who in my opinion represents us as the ideal figurehead we can all look up to & be proud to call her our champion. Thanks Mel for all updates x

Theresa Ivancik: Agreed Alina represents female bodybuilding!! I don't know what Iris is?!?

Anyway, Alina has to win next year!  Let the reign of Alina begin!  Until she wins too much, of course ;-P

"Do you know why women have to buy diamond rings and fancy stones?  Cause they don't have a rock collection like this!"  Wendy McMaster

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2014 Olympia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View