Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572407 Posts in 72082 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:03:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Bicep Comparisons
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bicep Comparisons  (Read 108375 times)

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
Bicep Comparisons
« on: March 18, 2012, 10:33:42 pm »
Welcome to the new thread. I've had a ton of fun putting these together and I hope you enjoy them all.

I've found it is best to start with one gal that you have an interest in and then try and find images of others to put to compare, therefore each grouping below is from an individual perspective with the last group being completely at random. I have bunch more I want to do, but need a bit of rest for awhile after this huge batch.

For those who missed the other thread comparing Charla Sedacca against today's Jodi Boam. Here's a few more new ones.

A new batch with Macey Boudrea going against others. For the Macey fans!

Jodi Boam against many! Her and Heidi Vuorela are in a near dead heat if you ask me. Yum!

Charla against the world! Nearly takes down all comers. Need I say more..? This post should take care of the Mindi O'Brien debate once and for all.

Hot off the presses. "Hey, Jodi, Dana Linn, and Heidi, there's a new kid in town and she means business! Her name is Rauchelle Shultz and as you can see here Charla's certainly got some serious competition from this newbie.

Everybody else against everybody else. All the combinations I could think of off the top of my head.

Forum Saradas

Bicep Comparisons
« on: March 18, 2012, 10:33:42 pm »

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Bicep Comparisons
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 11:02:10 pm »
Thanks, gharlane! Better file quickly for the Schultz-o-meter while you're at it. Herbiceps.com just posted her latest video about an hour ago and it's out of this world!

Because someone here is bound to ask... Rauchelle vs. Jodi (in black+white so you all can see the definition and veins much more clearly!)

Rachelle vs. Dana Linn

Offline Penguin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 12:13:13 am »
Hm, you should put her against Michelle Maroldo, Johanna Dejager, or Marja Lehtonen. That's a stiff challenge.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 08:00:42 am »
Agreed Penguin. You could also put her up against Renee Toney, or Renee against any other FBB, even some male BB's, and it would be game over! It is  amazing to see just how high up the "quality bicep" ladder Charla is, for an 80's FBB. I think that's what hotrod1 is achieving, not to just flatten Charla completely.

Maybe a good way to finish the thread though, Charla's final challenge!

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 12:32:10 pm »
A lot of these women posted here (Charla included) outside of their excellent biceps are not very heavily muscled elsewhere. This is due to their personal focus, fitness, physique, or (early) bodybuilding so I put them together. Some other match ups come to mind when considering women with a little more overall muscle. Renee would probably crush anyone including Kim Perez her only real competition. Michelle might have a good battle with say, Lindsey Mullanazzi or a whole host of other women. Along these same lines, though Marja is quite small. so someone like Denise Masino might be a could fit for her. Then we have tall women like Shawna Walker and Shawn Tan...

In the early days of fbb, as other threads here have discussed before, we had mostly nicely muscled women who either had great bicep genetics (Charla!) or worked extremely hard their biceps as it was a focal point for judges at the time. The "golden age" if you will. As time progressed the sport evolved into supporting bigger and bigger women overall, though as it stands it does appear there is a limit as Renee's track record clearly shows.

So for me personally, it's about overall proportion when I see a great bicep. That is the size of the bicep compared to the overall individuals body type/size, then the bicep size, shape, and height to some extent. As I think about others like Klaudia Larson or Joan Lauth, they're both anomalies. When Klaudia was a bit smaller body wise she rocked and her bicep shape had very few to compare her with as is still the case today, though she's packed on a lot of size. It's a similar case with Johanna Dejager too. She's small, not heavily muscled and has got a huge bicep that is so round and beautiful it's hard to find a similar match up. She's got a bicep that is sort of like Klaudia's but it also isn't too. So, for example, do you throw Klaudia up against Michelle? To me they're both biceps, but different enough too that maybe a better match could be found. Yet another way to look at is this; Macey doesn't impress me much when you see her inside bicep shots, but her backside shots look to give Michelle, Klaudia, or Donna Bramble a run for their money when viewed that way. This is where both Klaudia and Charla impress, inside and outside yet are not very similar other than in height (bicep and body wise).

To wrap up here, Charla's competition for many has been Mindi in recent years. In her past it was really Linda Bevelander. Jodi's arm size and body type make her a great match up for Heidi and Dana Linn, though Dana Linn is smaller and Heidi's biceps tend to have a flatter plateau'ed type of peak.

In my mind I have all sorts of match ups to bring to this board. How about Tori Stroud and Michelle Roth? To me, that's a good one. Or, Macey (backside) vs. Donna and/or Michelle, Lindsay Mullanzzi, Elena Seiple, then Jodi Miller vs. Amanda (Swallow) Hatfield. The combinations and possibilities are endless...

More to come, keep watching!

Offline lyle918

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 09:50:37 pm »
That was one of the best photo pixs ever!!  One thing to keep in mind of the comparisons between Charla and Mindi is that Charla trained as body builder and Mindi did not...it would be interesting if Mindi did train as a FBBer!  It would be awesome if someone would do comparisons of abs, legs, calves, hamstrings, backs, etc between FBBers (I would especially see comparisons between Kim C and Iris K to see who WAS the most muscular body builder EVER)! WE CAN BUT HOPE... 

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 02:10:21 pm »
Charla and Heidi:

Heidi's bicep is looking very good these days. She's put on quite a bit of size in her arms, back, and of course, her bicep in the last year or so. This is a pic from her site apparently taken just a few days ago.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 04:23:39 pm »
That was one of the best photo pixs ever!!  One thing to keep in mind of the comparisons between Charla and Mindi is that Charla trained as body builder and Mindi did not...it would be interesting if Mindi did train as a FBBer!  It would be awesome if someone would do comparisons of abs, legs, calves, hamstrings, backs, etc between FBBers (I would especially see comparisons between Kim C and Iris K to see who WAS the most muscular body builder EVER)! WE CAN BUT HOPE...

Good point lyle918. The other thing to bear in mind is that  with 20 years + between them, Mindi had access to nutrition and supliments, training techniques and equipment that Charla did not. This makes the fact that if her physique had been time transported, Charla could hold her own against todays Fitness, Figure and Physique athletes, let alone todays FBB's. That has quite remarkable. And Mindi is one of the most muscular Fitness gals seen so far. It makes you wonder what Charla would have achieved if she started out today. Her Genetics, as with Mindi's, must play a big part as well.

And, Charla would have been subjected to much more resistance from male BB's and the public in her day. Although it does not seem so, there is less prejudice towards FBB's today. In the UK, some "celebrity" men are actually admitting thet they find female muscle sexy! Unthinkable even a few years ago.

Offline Hardcore Ladys

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 12:12:32 am »
Very cool post.

I think when Klaudia Larson comes challenger hehehe :rock:

k+

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2012, 12:06:41 pm »
Very cool post.

I think when Klaudia Larson comes challenger hehehe :rock:

k+

Hotrod1 already sent for Klaudia a while back, katinguele. It was not the massacre expected, and Charla dealt with her.... reposted pics here, thanks and K to Hotrod1 for these.
Claudia started with a massive attack of bicep peak, and Charla hit back with an impressive peak of her own, and more ripped mass.

Again Klaudia blasted Charla with her mightiest back bicep shot yet, even Charla struggled to match her peak, but her bicep mass barely helped her hang on.

Then Charla hit Klaudia with everything she had in this front bicep shot, and it was game over for Klaudia.

That was my take on it , anyway. Maybe it would be different on another day, in a rematch....

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2012, 12:26:52 am »
Fabi Antoine vs. Heidi Vuorela

Looks like Heidi is doing a good job of holding her own here these days. Wow!

Offline AsianMusclelover

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 11:20:14 pm »
I think Rachel Mclish was not only a pioneer of womens BB, but also one to have very nice peaked biceps.

ilovesbiceps!

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2012, 05:07:31 pm »
she always reminds me of iron eagle-2(if i am right)--and i still remember expressions of awe on my wifes face--she screamed look so strong and she can kill u with her bare hands---really i was so sexited by her remarks that i watched atleast 4 times.....

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012, 12:20:42 am »
Heidi vs. Jodi (again)
Gosh, Heidi is really piling on the size these days. I'd give a very slight nod to Heidi on this one simply due to vascularity. Flexed bicep size is pretty much equal here.

Heidi vs. Charla
It's still tough to beat Charla. What a true wonder of muscledom to be able to hold off a very pumped Heidi.

Hope you all continue to enjoy!

Offline hotrod1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2012, 04:56:05 am »
Okay, I admit it--I'm obsessed!

Looks like Heidi has got Jodi in the comparison. In Jodi's defense this is an older image. She certainly has more size these days. Gosh, it Heidi just looking fantastic these days?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Bicep Comparisons

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View