Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572632 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:19:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athlete's looking for a sponsor or donations  |  Laurie Larson - Sponsorship help for pro card NPC Masters Nationals July 15-18
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Laurie Larson - Sponsorship help for pro card NPC Masters Nationals July 15-18  (Read 17937 times)

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
Masters Nationals Sponsorship request

Hi friends!  As most of you know, last year I decided to get back onstage after a 7 year break to see if I could whip it into shape one more time and finally get my pro card.  I missed the discipline and excitement of competition and also to see where I would fit into the new division, women's physique, which is a smaller, more toned down version of female bodybuilding that I felt I would fit my physique really well.  As a fitness professional, it also helps to "walk the talk" as far as generating clientele.  Companies are much more likely to sponsor pro athletes.  Long story short, thanks to a new coach and training program, got into my best shape ever, and entered the regional show here in Colorado to see how I would do.  I won the overall in the women's bodybuilding and took second in my class in physique, both qualifying me to continue to national level and compete for my pro card!  The next weekend I went to the North American Championships in Pittsburgh which had over 1,100 competitors and took 3rd in the only class I entered, 45+ physique, and since only the top 2 women got their cards, I just missed it!  However, the girl who took 5th in my class also won her card!  She was smart enough to enter more than one class so when the winners of the 35+ class also won the open class, everyone shuffled and her 4th place in that class turned into 2nd and a card!  I decided then to come back the next year, enter more than once class and get my card! I chose the Masters Nationals as my best shot at a pro card because all competitors must be at least 35 to enter and they give out 2 pro cards in each class. So, while it's $200 per class to enter, adding $400 for bodybuilding greatly increases my chances of winning and is still far less expensive than entering another competition later in the year! I've already registered in both the female bodybuilding and women's physique both the 40+ and the 45+ divisions, so I'm fully committed.  It was suggested that I enter even more classes but spending more than $1000 on entry fees just seems crazy to me!  It would be awesome to enter their new 50+ class but I wont turn 50 until a few weeks after the show.  Still, what a great birthday present it would be for me to go and kick butt and finally come home with my pro card! It's really inspiring to my female clients over 40 that you really can change your body at any age and don't have to just accept falling apart because you are getting older!  I've been working hard all year and now the show is only a couple of weeks away!  It's coming together but I'm quickly becoming overwhelmed with the costs involved! I need some financial help right away to make it happen.  You all have been so supportive of my efforts in the past to compete that I thought I would reach out to my friends for some help with sponsorship.  My coach, John Dykeman has generously donated his time this past year, saving me thousands, even just in contest prep alone!  I've put together a partial list of expenses so you can see what I'm dealing with.  Anything helps and for all donations over $50, I'll send a signed contest photo :) I've attached a photo from last year's competition. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for your company as far as endorsements, etc.  My PayPal address is laurie80537@aol.com

Partial List of Expenses for the 2015 Masters Nationals
Flight $500
Airport shuttle and taxis to and from competition - $300
Hotel $1,000 (and that's at the special competitor discount!)
Food?  The hotel does provide special food that we need precontest but it's all very expensive, as in $7 for a bowl of oatmeal or a couple of eggs. I fly in Wednesday afternoon and leave Sunday morning, so basically 5 days of meals, I'll pack as much as I can and travel with it, but it will still probably run 200-300
NPC card  - $120
Contest Registration 40+ and 45+ for both physique and fbb - $1,000
Suits - $500 (they run into the thousands, so this is actually a deal!)
Tan, makeup, hair, nails $500 (I'll require 2 contest spray tans for Th and Sat)
Outfits for photo shoots ? Usually the photographer requires 3 outfits, a bikini, workout clothes and a dress
Music mixed, choreography, posing coach - last year I worked with a professional posing coach, former Miss Fitness Olympia, Carol Semple to learn the physique poses, brush up on the bodybuilding poses and had her choreograph and work with me on my routine - at $60/hr for about 6 sessions.  This year I'll have 2 routines to perform, but I'll probably choreograph them myself (to save costs) and only need a few posing sessions just to be sure I'm doing everything perfectly and then practice with other girls and on my own.  Presentation of the physique is extremely important and will make all the difference in how the athlete places. Each individual needs to pose to highlight strengths and downplay weaknesses and the routines should fit the physique and personality of the competitor. If I can afford it, more work with a posing coach/choreographer would definitely help!
Thanks in advance for all your help and support!!! I'll keep you all posted on Facebook!
PayPal is laurie80537@aol.com

If you don't have PayPal, my physical mailing address is Laurie Larson, 2438 Winding Drive, Longmont, CO 80504

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Ghostrider64

congrats Laurie...I'll be making a donation. Have to help out a fellow Coloradan. ;)

Offline rigoberto

• Activity:
    0%
 I hope this little donation will help. Best of luck in the master,  Laurie.  Greetings from Spain.   :bravo:   :hey:

Ghostrider64

Happily made a donation on your behalf this morning. Hope you succeed in your efforts.

Ghostrider64

BTW 4000+ views! had each donated a single dollar she'd be on her way in style! just saying.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Athlete's looking for a sponsor or donations  |  Laurie Larson - Sponsorship help for pro card NPC Masters Nationals July 15-18

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View