Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574164 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 11:41:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [jdm022] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [jdm022] Stories~collected  (Read 279802 times)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
Re: Jill and Me
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2015, 03:38:55 pm »

Ha Ha HA, thanks totocom,

This chapter was simply about the immediate shock and awe Dave experienced in seeing and then having sex with his wife after her Texas trip.

As you know, I always relate Jill's growth stats to the reader, but Dave and Jill were too "Busy" to do that yet.
Rest assured, they will be included in the next chapter :)

Hope you have enjoyed it so far!!!
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2015, 03:38:55 pm »

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2015, 02:48:41 am »
The Gym
As I woke up from our restful nap, I again looked over at my beautiful, hulking wife.  I knew I hadn’t been dreaming but was still amazed at the sheer size of my wife.  She was laying on her right side facing away from me.  I laid on my side towards her and was in awe of how far her left shoulder shot up into the air.  I reached out and up to caress its massive roundness.  As I did, Jill let out a peaceful sigh and turned to face me.  We gazed lovingly into each other’s eyes.  Although I was staring into Jill’s beautiful eye’s I couldn’t help but notice how truly massive she had become.  Even laying down, I felt humbled in her presence.  After a few brief moments, Jill said, “You were amazing today Davey.  I missed you so much when I was in Texas!”  I was obviously thrilled to hear that, I replied, “Me too honey.” Then leaned into Jill’s powerful jaw and gave her a long wet kiss.  I leaned away slightly, then reached up and began to softly massage Jill’s beautiful face and said, “My God honey, even your jaw seems powerful and muscular.  Did you notice that too?”  “Of course I did silly.” She answered, “Every part of me has become powerful and muscular because of the workout and supplementation the Explode Products people have me on.  Didn’t you notice I even have unbelievable vagina muscle control?”   “I did.” I replied, “It was like YOU were fucking ME for Christ sake!”  After a brief pause, a wry smile slowly came upon Jill’s beautiful, muscular face and she replied softly, “…..I was….”  I immediately put my left hand on Jill’s buff right shoulder and attempted to push her onto her back.  She didn’t budge and it was like I was trying to shove an immovable object, but she caught my drift and rolled onto her back; I then jumped on top of her muscular physique, leaned in and began passionately kissing my muscle-bound soul mate.  Jill reached up, grabbed my shoulders in her vice like grip and held me tightly as we did.  I just grabbed her powerful jaw in my meager hands, feeling the unreal strength it contained as we made out.  I was rock hard again so Jill grabbed my cock in her hand and began to stroke it slowly.

Jill then rolled me to the side and slid herself off the bed.  I looked at her unreal physique and watched all the muscles in her shoulders and arms flex beautifully as she slid her hands under my back and thighs.  With minimal effort, Jill lifted me up off the bed and held my side into her muscular pecs.  Being lifted and cradled by my wife sent an arousing, electrifying feeling through my entire body and the sensation was almost indescribable!  Beyond aroused, she then leaned down slightly and took my rock hard penis in her mouth.  Completely airborne and in Jill’s powerful hold, I was being given head by my wife.  For fun, and to show off her unreal strength, Jill began walking me through the house while sucking my cock.  It was quite the Power-play on her part, but I had to admit that I was loving every second of it.  After a bit more walking around, Jill’s arms did finally tire, so she leaned me into the living room wall for a little extra support while she finished the job.  I ogled at her huge, round traps as they led into her now thick, strong, blood pumping neck.  She worked my penis up and down, up and down, over and over again.  Finally I was reaching maximum pleasure and I exploded my cum into her mouth.  Tradition held as my wife lapped up and swallowed every ounce of my juices.  Jill then gave me a quick peck on the lips and set me down to my feet. 

Naked and still aroused, I grabbed Jill’s thick meaty hand and led her back to our room.  I turned the shower on but led her to the scale first.  I stood on it to give her my reading first.  As expected, the readout finally settled at my 145 pounds. I turned towards my wife who had a wide smile on her face.  She knew I was about to be surprised beyond belief.  While staring into my eyes she said, “Are you sure you’re ready for this?”  “Absolutely my love.” I replied.  My wife then lifted her massive quad and stepped slowly onto the scale.  Like always, it bounced around a bit, but then finally settled on 201 pounds.  “Holy Fuck!” I exclaimed.  “That can’t be possible honey….that’s 22 pounds in almost 5 weeks…is that possible???”  “You’re looking at it aren’t you.” She said.  I answered, “Stay here.” Ran in the other room and grabbed the measuring tape.  “Flex your arm.” I demanded.  Jill was stoked at how amazed I was and quickly hit a biceps pose.  The muscle bulged greatly and I struggled to put the tape around its mass.  Finally I got a good measurement.  It came to exactly 16.25” around.  I then quickly placed it around her massively flexed quad muscle.  It stretched the tape to 26.75”.  Finally I measured her always enormous calf muscle which came to 17” around.  I dropped the tape in awe and began to lick her beautiful, powerful calves. 

Steam bellowed from the shower, so Jill grabbed my left arm in her vice like grip, turned down the lights and pulled me up and over to the door.  She stepped in first and I quickly followed.  Jill faced me and stood directly under the shower head letting warm steamy water flow over her head; matting her long brown hair tightly across her massive shoulders.  Her pecks expanded out greatly and made her seem to have an incredibly thick upper body and upper torso.  Jill’s hulking arms hung motionless at her sides, but even still, they projected an awesome strength and confidence.  Her lower torso was still thick and powerful but tapered down towards her waist and led magically into her gorgeous pelvic area.  Jill’s ass also bulged massively and it was harder and rounder than I had remembered.  Obviously, she had put on size and strength there too.  I then peered down towards her thighs.  They were as full of muscle as humanly possible and they protruded out to the sides and really arced out forward to the point where there’s no way Jill could actually look down and see her own knee cap.  It would be obscured from her view by the mounds of muscle in her quads.  One of Jill’s best features were always her strong, thick calves and they were even more massive as well.  The roundness and thickness to them made me believe she could lift any amount of weight in the world.  Even her feet seemed full of muscle and blood pumping veins.

I looked back at my wife’s face and noticed she had her eyes closed as she enjoyed the warm water flowing down her muscular physique.  I slowly got to my knees, wrapped my arms around her herculean legs and rounded, hard hamstring muscles and shoved my face deep into her pussy.  Jill opened her stance and leaned back slightly to allow me full access to her.  I reached my tongue deep into her vagina, noticing her clit like I hadn’t before.  It had grown since she left and I began to lick and suck it intensely.  Jill began pumping her pelvic area and as I sucked her clit, it was being jammed forwards and backwards in my mouth.  It was like she was fucking my mouth with her gorgeous clit.  I began sucking harder and then reached my tongue deep into her pussy.  As I did, her vagina muscles grabbed it and began to grip and relax, massaging or fucking my tongue, I couldn’t decide which.  I pumped my head in and out as quickly as I could to deliver her maximum pleasure.  As I did, Jill poured shampoo all over our bodies and began rubbing it all over her massive physique.  I again went back to licking and sucking her clit and reached around and up to grab her bulbous, powerful ass in my hands.  Her ass was now smooth, slippery soap covered and I was now rubbing my hands across its amazing, hard, rounded surface.  As I continued to lick and suck as fast as possible.  Jill quickly reached orgasm, shuttered violently, let out an amazing high pitched scream and began grabbing her massive, slippery pecs forcefully in excitement.  I was beyond turned on and began to lick up her clit while I started to shoot my cum onto the shower floor.  Not wanting to miss a chance, Jill quickly grabbed me under the arms, pushed me against the opposite shower wall, scooted me up the wall as high as she could reach, and then leaned down to take my hard, wet cock in her mouth and finish the job.  High above her and against the wall, I reached down and began to caress her gorgeous, hulking biceps and triceps muscles.  Their size and hardness was beyond anything I could have possibly dreamed and by my current position, they were also stronger than I could have fathomed!  Jill finished cleaning me up, gave my cock a couple of more thrusts in her warm, moist mouth and then leaned her head back and looked up at me.  The look of content, happiness and confidence in her eyes gave me the warmest, most satisfying felling I’d ever had in my life.  I knew I wanted to be with this woman every minute of every day!

Jill lowered me back down and we shared a long warm embrace under the warm steamy water.  I held onto this mammoth, muscle-bound woman but felt like a child in her massive presence.  Her strength had surpassed mine by leaps and bounds and I knew she could snap me like a twig in an instant.  The love we had for each other trumped any kind of physical fear I probably should have had for her and I felt like she was now my guardian and protector and I honored her greatly.  We soon dried off and Jill threw on her gym clothes to meet Lisa for a workout.

Jill puled on some long white yoga pants, threw on a sports bra and a hoodie that had the arms and most of the neck and shoulder area cut off.  Her thighs bulged greatly and it looked like she had tree stumps for legs.  Her amazing ass was trying to burst the pants at the seams and her gorgeous arms looked like they could lift a truck.  Jill quickly put her hair in a ponytail and grabbed her gym bag which was full of Explode Supplements products.  I gave her a quick peck on the lips and asked if I could meet her and Lisa at the gym to watch them workout. “Of course you can Davey!” she answered, “Lisa would love to see you I’m sure!”  “Great!” I answered, “I’ll be down there in just a little bit.”  Jill gave me a peck on the lips and walked out to her truck.  I ogled her every step and watched her calves and quads bulge hugely with each stride!

As my wife drove off to pump her hulking muscles and grow ever stronger and larger, I ran to the computer to see just how much larger my wife had grown in comparison.   Again, the geek in me came out and I threw in her biceps numbers.  Using the formula from my earlier calculations, I found that a bicep with a circumference of 16.25” has an area of 21.01 sq. in.; less the humerus of 1.77 sq. in = 19.24 sq. in.  That meant Jill had gained another 2.5 sq. inches of muscle mass in her arms.  I also knew from my earlier figuring that my arms were 11.” and contained 7.40 sq. inches of mass.  The size difference was becoming staggering, although her arms were only 5” greater in circumference than mine, they contained almost three times the muscle mass and I could only imagine the strength advantage my muscle laden wife now possessed over me.  See the chart below… the visual gives you a good idea of the difference!

Still curious, I wanted to know how much more power her quads possessed over mine.  I had previously measured mine at 22” in circumference, compared to Jill’s now 26.75” quads.  So Jill’s massive quads now contained about 56.95 sq. in. of muscle while mine only contained about 38.5 sq. in.  Again, subtracting the area of the Femur bone, which is slightly thicker in males, our relative quadriceps muscle mass was 54.5 Sq.” for Jill and 35.9 Sq.” for me.  Jill’s quads were now literally 19.6 Sq.” more massive than mine, more than 50% more muscle mass than I possessed; and of course they were longer than mine too.  Jill’s legs could now easily crush me like a vice in their powerful hold!!!
Lastly, I wanted to run another overall muscle mass comparison, like I had done twice before at different stages of Jill’s development.  I again knew that I was about 95 pounds of organs, bones and fat; and so carried about the rest in muscle.  At 145 pounds, I was now carrying approximately 50 pounds of muscle.  Jill was up to 201 pounds from her previous 189 pounds of mass before leaving for Texas.  I guessed that she was still around 22% bodyfat at this point.  So Jill was carrying the same 55 pounds of bones and organs, but at 22%, also carried approximately 44.2 pounds of body fat.  At 201 pounds, minus 55 pounds of bones and organs, and 44.2 pounds of fat, Jill must be carrying about……. 101.8 pounds of muscle!  My huge wife had carried 32.5 pounds more muscle than me, but now carried an astonishing 52 pounds of muscle more than me…SHE CARRIED MORE THAN TWICE MY MUSCLE MASS!!!! 

Just thinking about the strength and muscle mass my wife now contained got me crazy excited.  To hold and caress her unbelievable body was almost an outer-body experience.  I couldn’t wait to meet Jill and Lisa at the gym and struggled to decide on what to wear.  I finally decided on my running shoes, a pair of Jill’s old running shorts and as a bit of a joke I put on the Explode tank-top Lisa had given me the last time I saw her.  I put a thin head band in my annoyingly long hair to keep it out of my eyes and was headed for the gym.  Just before I left, I decided to peak in Jill’s large duffle bag of supplements and other Explode products for some sort of energy bar or gel.  While riffling through the bag I found a small plastic box about 4” by 8” by 3” tall.  Curious, I popped it open and my jaw dropped in shock.  It contained a syringe, needles, and 5 small clear blue top bottles with liquid in them.  I immediately realized that my wife was now injecting her massive body with some sort of steroid and the results may have dangerous effects.  I stood there looking at the bottles and I tried to read the label, but it was all in Chinese.   I sat at the kitchen table for a few more minutes wondering what to do.  I finally decided to act like I hadn’t discovered anything for now, and make my way to the gym. 

As I drove to the gym I began to ponder the future effects of Jill’s recent and possibly prolonged steroid use.  On one hand, I was excited to realize that she would undoubtedly gain a massive amount of size and strength, but I also knew that she might become aggressive and impatient in her personality and possibly be subject to fits of rage.  I arrived at the gym and parked right next to Jill’s truck.  As I approached the door, a weird sense of nervousness and uneasiness came over me.  I had just been with my amazing wife and had experienced ultimate pleasure with her, but I was now entering her world and knowing about her steroid use gave me great pause.  I opened the door any way and proceeded to the front desk.  Behind the counter stood a kind of dorky looking girl with a few pimples, black rimmed glasses and a name tag which read Amanda, written cutely with a heart at the end of it.  Obviously the employees got to write their own names on the tag.  She was tall and thin, had pale skin and was wearing an unzipped track jacket over her shoulders which covered up her arms.  I was trying to let her know that I was just here to meet up with my wife and was hoping to work out for free or just to put my day fee on her account.  She looked at my measly frame and said, “Are you sure you’re at the right gym?” It was more of a hard-core type of gym and it was obvious that Amanda thought I was way too small to really work out here, or know anyone large enough to workout here, especially my wife.  I stressed that I was in the right place and the girl started to get frustrated by my insistence to get let in and said, “I need to call the manager.”  As she reached for the phone, the track jacket fell off her shoulders exposing her muscular ripped arms.  I immediately felt puny and realized that this 19 or 20 year old dorky girl easily had biceps larger and stronger than mine.  As she stared at me, waiting for the manager to pick up the line, her right biceps holding the phone bulged nicely into a strong ball of muscle and her fore arm was thick with a protruding vein running through it.  She obviously knew she was stronger than me as I looked quite weak in my shorts and tank top, and her look of distain conveyed that belief.  She must have been thinking, “Why is this feeble little runt giving me shit?”  I was both intimidated and aroused by this 20 year olds biceps and I finally just said, “No problem Amanda, I’ll just pay the day fee.”   She rolled her eyes, smiled and then said, “$10 please and sign here.”  I reached out to sign the roster and noticed her peering down at my scrawny arms.  I was immediately embarrassed and couldn’t wait to get past her and into the gym.

As I started walking through the gym looking for Jill and Lisa, I knew immediately that I had worn the wrong clothes.  I felt puny and pathetic amongst the very muscular girls and guys walking throughout the place.  As a natural, subconscious reaction, I held my eyes low and didn’t make eye contact with any of the muscle-bound guys and girls walking past me.  I got a few double takes and it was obvious these people also wondered what the hell I was doing in their SERIOUS gym and home away from home.  The gym had a U-shaped design with the front desk, offices and guys and girls locker rooms in the middle.  I had entered from the right side and as I made my way around the middle, I passed the Cardio section, then Legs, Shoulders, Arms and eventually Chest.  As I walked around the corner to Chest, I heard who I thought was Lisa yell, “C’mon girl, Lift this weak ass shit. C’mon, Go Go Go Go Go!” From 20 feet away I looked and saw Jill struggling mightily to lift the bar onto the rack.  With a huge effort and a loud scream I saw her lift it up and then drop it heavily onto the rack, making a loud clang and shaking the whole gym!  Simultaneously, she jumped up, hit a massive most muscular pose towards Lisa and they high fived forcefully several times with rage in their eyes while Jill yelled “Three Fifteen Bitch! Three Fifteen!!!”  It scared me and I found myself frozen in place, unable to walk up to these fanatical women.  They were in their zone of muscle and strength and sweat and intensity, of which I possessed none.  I kind of backed up and contemplated my next move.  The wall was a full length mirror and I looked at my skinny, pathetic physique after having just watched my muscle-bound wife man handle 315 pounds.  Knowing what I knew now about Jill taking the steroids freaked me out and scared me on a level that her simply being stronger than me had not done.  I didn’t feel like I was in her world now and I needed to figure it out fast before I came unraveled.  I knew they hadn’t seen me and my only reaction was to walk quickly back from where I came and out of the gym.  As I walked passed the desk, Amanda said with a smirk, “See, I told you, you were in the wrong place.” I didn’t say a word and pushed open the front door.  I couldn’t remember ever being that intimidated to be in a place and I knew I didn’t want to spend another second in that testosterone elevated, muscle pumping, high-intensity habitat.  I quickly got in my bug and zoomed home, pondering my reaction and unexpected feeling of flight.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2015, 06:30:00 am »
The Juice

I arrived home still a bit freaked out.  Knowing my wife was injecting massive amounts of testosterone in her body was not something I felt comfortable with.  It seemed counter intuitive on my part to want her to be large and muscular, but to then judge the way in which she accomplished it.  Was I the reason she was doing this to herself, or was there an inner drive that caused her to want this so badly?  I could have dwelled on that all day, but decided to get in a good run and an ab workout myself to clear my mind.  I set out on my run and decided for a nice 6 mile workout to really get the blood flowing.  As was becoming more common due to my damn long hair, which Jill insisted I keep growing, I got several honks and whistles along the route.  I had become accustom to this so I would simply turn my head the other way as they passed by, so they wouldn’t get a look at my face and realize they had just made a serious gender mistake.  I didn’t need to deal with any more pissed off dudes thinking they had to now kick my ass to prove they weren’t gay.  A good run was always the best medicine and I arrived home in a better mood.

I wasn’t sure how to confront Jill on the issue, but knew I had to ask and at least be on the same page with her moving forward.  Not long after I arrived home, Jill pulled up in the driveway.  As always, I peered out the kitchen window to ogle her muscular physique as she walked up to the door.  Her thighs bulged massively with each step, but it was her arms which looked absolutely humongous.  She was looking awesome as her workout had her arms and chest pumped to the max.  The steroid use still had me weirded-out and it was like I was seeing her almost as a freak, instead of my loving wife.  Jill walked in the door looking tall and massive and I met her with a kiss.  I did love how she wore high-heeled shoes, boots or sneakers all the time and in my bare feet, she seemed to tower over me.  As I reached out and clutched her arms, I said, “My God Jill, your arms are bigger than I ever!”  She smiled and said, “You’re right Davey, and they’re getting bigger by the day it seems.” She then hit a quick bicep pose, which she knew I loved and said, “Stronger by the day too!”  The biceps muscle bulged into a rock hard ball so I instinctively reached out and grabbed it…but I couldn’t even wrap my hands completely around it.  Jill chuckled, gave me a cute pat on the head and said, “Now now dear, time to feed the machine.”  She then waddled past me and into the kitchen.  Her legs were becoming so muscular that her waddle was becoming more and more pronounced.  It turned me on greatly to know Jill was putting on significant amounts of muscle and it was hard to fathom how powerful she had become.  I followed her into the kitchen as she grabbed a pre-packed meal out of the refrigerator.

As Jill began to consume massive amounts of food, I sat across from her with my fruit salad and fat free milk.  She was also downing an army of pills and a huge Explode Supplements shake with creatin, bcaa’s and time release proteins.  She seemed content in her food, so I decided this was the time to let the cat out of the bag.  “Honey.” I said, “I love you like crazy but I have to talk to you about something.”  Without skipping a beat, she replied, “Oh, is it about you coming into the gym today and then leaving abruptly?”  I sat there stunned, not knowing what to say.  I had no idea she knew I had come by and now I was frozen in shock, having no clue how to reply.  Jill sat there patiently eating her meal, waiting for me to respond.  Finally, after a several second delay I said, “I um, I um…well I went there and um…huh!”  I took another deep breath knowing I had been caught. “It’s okay honey.” Jill said, “Take your time, breathe, and tell me why the hell you left.”  I felt like a kid who had just got busted by his parents and let them down and my face turned bright red.  After several more seconds I was shaking a little with nervousness and my voice quivered a bit while I said, “Well honey, I um went there to see you, but um, I had never felt more feeble and weak walking around all of those muscle-bound guys and girls and then um, well um, when I saw you lift 315 pounds and start high-fiving Lisa and flexing your pumped up muscles, I just felt embarrassed and insignificant and intimidated, so I left as fast as I could.”  With that admission and my uncontrollable fearful physical reaction, my ego took a crushing defeat and I hadn’t realized that I was so in awe of my muscle bound wife that I had given up any equal footing a man and wife might have.  Jill realized my clearly defeated reaction and waked around the table to sit next to me.  Her hulking physique now dwarfed mine and she put her massive arm around my shoulder, hugged me and kissed me on the forehead.  “There, there Davey.” She said, “Don’t ever be intimidated or afraid of my muscles.  I would never hurt you and only want to protect you till my dying day.  I love you with all my heart and I don’t ever want you to feel that way around me again. Okay?”  Finally one eye had welled up enough for a tear to stream down my face.  I was chocked up, embarrassed at my own uncontrollable reaction and obvious underlying fear of Jill’s massive physique and was still shaking a little but managed to say, “Okay honey.  Thank you, I love you too.”  Jill gave me another hug and kiss and then walked back around the table to continue eating.  I wiped my face and eyes and had a bit of an embarrassed smile on my face.  Jill looked over at me and as we stared deeply into each other’s eyes we both laughed hysterically at the craziness that had just transpired.  I don’t think either one of us really knew how to react so laughter was probably the best outlet.

We continued to eat and finally Jill broke the silence and said, “So, what were you about to say before I so rudely interrupted you?”  I had forgotten all about what I was about to ask her a few moments before but had not lied to my wife yet and wasn’t about to start.  “Well.” I replied hesitantly, “I shouldn’t have done it, but I looked in your supplements bag for an energy booster before I went to meet you and Lisa at the gym.”  Jill looked up at me with a bit of an annoyed look on her face so I stopped right in my tracks.  Not knowing if it was wise to continue.  Finally, she said, “Go on…”  I took a gulp and said, “Well, I found the, well, you know, I found the uh… the steroids.”  “What steroids?” She said with surprise.  I knew what I had seen yet Jill was denying it right to my face.  Sensing impending doom, I took a huge back step and said, “Oh I don’t know honey, never mind okay?”  “No Davey, not never mind.”  She got up and grabbed her supplements bag and reached right for the case I had discovered with the syringe and the bottles.  Placing it on the table she looked at me and said, “This case here David?”  “Yes” I slowly replied.  Jill calmly opened the case to expose what I had seen earlier and said, “Well honey, this was supposed to be my birthday gift to you, but I guess it’ll just be a little bit early.” “What?” I said, “You wanted me to start taking steroids?” “No you big dummy.” Jill replied, “These aren’t steroids.  They’re the purest, most natural form of HGH available on the planet and the results I’m supposed to gain from them should be astonishing!”   “I don’t understand honey, what does that mean?” I said.  “Well,” she answered, “This form of HGH is not even legal here in America, but in China it is perfectly acceptable for the medical field to harvest pure HGH from donor bodies.  Babies and adolescents, who are incapacitated due to an accident or natural cause, and will never mentally recover from their disease or injury are kept alive by the medical field.  The medical administration then harvests the organs to give to other accident victims or in the case of HGH sells it for a profit.”  “What are the effects?” I asked.  “Two fold really.” She said, “Muscle growth and also bone growth.”  She then handed me a pamphlet to quickly read describing the benefits:

HGH stimulates bone growth:
Height is a result of bone and muscle growth. If your bones continue to grow, you will certainly grow taller. HGH stimulates bone growth by stimulating a pro-insulin substance known as insulin like growth factor or IGF-1. IGF-1 is secreted in the liver and leads to growth and multiplication of osteocytes or bone cells. Once HGH acts to release IGF-1, this substance in turn synthesizes raw material for bone matrix formation which will make you grow taller.
Another thing is that HGH permits the retention of calcium in the body. Calcium is a raw material in bone formation. If there is adequate calcium in your body, you are sure to form stronger bones and this will help you grow taller.

HGH stimulates muscle growth"
Height is also dependent on muscle bulk. Muscle bulk is increased with HGH because this hormone binds directly to muscle cells with the help of specific cell receptors. Once HGH binds to the muscle cells, it triggers a cascade of reactions that lead to the secretion of growth factors and chemical messengers that make muscle cells multiply. Thus you grow bigger and taller as a result. HGH also triggers the release of amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein which is turn compose muscle. Thus you can be assured that HGH will certainly make you grow bigger and taller.

After reading the information I looked up at her in amazement and said, “I had no idea that it could actually make an adult grow taller. Jill shook her head up and down and said, “Pretty amazing huh?  I planned on surprising you with my increased height for you birthday, but now you know!”  “Holy shit!” I replied, “How much can you grow?”  She had a puzzled look on her face and said “I’m not sure, just a millimeter here and there as the bone matrix calcifies and increases in length, but over time, and the adding up of each bones very small growth it can be a lot; according to several confirmed reports, with proper spine stretching techniques, a regimented diet and exercise program, subjects gain between 1.5 and 3 inches in height; with a small percentage gaining as much as 5 inches.”  I knew she had probably been taking the pure form HGH since she left for Texas so I had to ask, “Have you grown taller yet?”  “Let’s find out!” she said.  With that, we stood up and walked over to the wall.  Jill took off her shoes and stood flat against the wall.  I grabbed a thick book, stood on a stool and made a mark on the wall marking her exact height.  We then grabbed a measuring tape and took a reading.  It read 5’9.5”. “Oh my God Jill, I think you have grown a half inch!” I replied excitedly.  Not even caring about myself, Jill then said, “Let’s measure you.”  I was already barefoot and so placed my back against the flat wall.  Jill took the same book and marked off my exact height on the wall as well.  To my surprise, the mark was only slightly taller than Jill’s.  We measured the mark and realized that I was exactly 5’9.75” tall.  I was now only a quarter of an inch taller than Jill, and if the HGH performed as promised, that would not last very long.  I always enjoyed looking up at my wife but knew it was because she wore high-heeled shoes.  Now the possibility existed that she might actually grow tall enough for me to look up to her no matter what.  As we peered into each other’s eyes, the height difference was almost imperceptible and I got an immediate hard on.  Jill tapped my penis and said, “Put him away dear, I’ve got to eat and do my stretches; I still want your birthday present to be a good one.”  Knowing my wife was not using steroids and was not going to experience some major personality changes for-the-worst put me at ease and I immediately felt as comfortable around her as I ever had.  It had been a crazy emotional first 24 hours back with Jill and I was hopeful the normal day to day married life would kick right back into place.

After a solid half hour of stretches, Jill then hooked a contraption to her feet and hung upside down from hooks that were secured to the doorway in the guest bedroom.  That lasted another fifteen minutes and then she drank another Explode supplements concoction and asked me to follow her to the bedroom.  I ogled every ounce of her muscular body and was ever more excited when she stripped down to her panties.  I began to take off my shorts and she said, “Hold on there stallion; it’s not what you think.”  She handed me a book and said, “Now you have to deep massage my spine and back muscles.  Just follow the diagrams in the book.”  Jill laid face down on the bed and I sat on her rock hard ass and began to follow the spine and back massage exercises from the diagrams.  I was massaging and trying to move massive, thick back muscles that protruded from Jill amazing torso.  It was hard work, but I knew it would be worth it.  After another half hour of effort, I finally finished all of the steps in the book and hoped now would be the time I could get intimate with my wife.  But instead of turning to embrace me, Jill reached down to the side of the bed and handed me a duffle bag.  It was full of wires and round sticky ends and was all hooked up to a laptop computer.  There was a wiring diagram I needed to follow and at least fifty or sixty wires to stick to my muscle-bound wife.  “What the hell does this do?” I asked.  “It’s electrotherapy and speeds up the recovery process by two to three times honey.” She explained. “That’s what has allowed Lisa and I to work each body part twice and occasionally three times per week, greatly speeding up the muscle building and more importantly, the recovery process.”  “Oh shit.” I replied, “That’s how you put on over twenty pounds of rock hard muscle in only five weeks!”  Jill winked at me and said, “Ooooops, now you know my secret.”  We both laughed and I began attaching the wires.  This process took me another thirty minutes and by now it was damn near time for bed.  Jill needed me to start the process on the computer and then go fetch her a last meal prior to bed time.  It was some natural protein and then another Explode product that advertised time release protein and Amino Acid supplementation that would take over 5 hours for the body to fully digest.  I looked at my wife and said, “This seems more like a Science than a Sport.” Jill agreed and asked me to turn down the lights so she could get her full 8 hours of sleep.

Jill’s daily routine became completely regimented and I could almost tell you what she was doing every minute of every day.  It was great for her muscle building progress, but she wouldn’t let me weigh her as she wanted my birthday present in two months to be a surprise.  Jill only wore large baggy clothes around me and always wore very high heeled shoes so I couldn’t get an accurate read of her height.  I also was sleeping in the guest bedroom to “keep from spying on her muscles” according to Jill.  For my daily massage sessions with her, she would cover her lower body and arms in the sheets and only allow me access to her back.  It seemed to be getting larger over the course of several weeks, but her overall mass was hard to gauge.  The bulges were becoming thicker and rounder and I knew she had to be putting on much more weight.  Although we were desperate to keep her gains a secret from me, we still both desired sex; and so I came up with an ingenious plan.  I would enter the room first and lay naked on the bed.  Jill would turn down the lights, handcuff my hands to the bed posts and then strip for our pleasure session.  It was completely exhilarating to have the lights off and only my imagination of her gains as my massive wife would mount me and begin giving me sexual pleasure.  As you can imagine, her weight on me was incredible and the senses in my legs and torso could feel the hardness in her muscular quads and ass as she relaxed and tensed up during sex.  Her vaginal muscles were becoming ever stronger and more under her complete control which allowed her pussy to grab and squeeze my cock forcefully during sex.  It was an amazing transformation and something I would have never guessed was even possible.  I was essentially being jerked off by Jill’s pussy and keeping myself from reaching orgasm in the first two minutes of sex was a mission in itself.  Having my hands handcuffed to the bedposts also put me in a vulnerable position and that added an extra exhilarating excitement to the event.   

I still desired to see her in her muscular glory very badly, but it was only a few weeks away and I knew it would be worth the wait, to see my Jill as a much larger person.  At the same time, I kept up with my two a day cardio sessions and also cut my food intake tremendously to fruit, veggies, tofu for a small amount of protein, and water.  I decided not to weigh myself or look in the mirror from the neck down either, as I wanted that to be a surprise too for my undoubtedly amazing upcoming birthday.   

The day before my birthday, I finally decided to find out what progress, or the opposite thereof I had achieved.  It’s not so much that I wanted to be skinny or weak, in fact I hated being like that in public and it embarrassed me greatly.  I only went out in public when absolutely necessary and was becoming a bit of a hermit.  I had actually started wearing one or two of Jill’s old shirts under one of my old Large t-shirts when I went out.  Not only that, my legs and waist had become so small, that I would wear a pair of Jill’s old sweatpants under a pair of my Jeans that of course had a waist size far greater than my current 28”.  I also wore two pairs of socks to give my skinny ankles a thicker appearance.  Again, although I did all of this in public, emotionally and physically, I craved for my wife to be much bigger and stronger than me, and all that effort was worth it to me when I was with her, caressing her strong powerful muscles in my weak, feeble hands. 

I striped down to nothing and walked over to the scale.  It was in front of our bathroom mirror and as I peered up at myself, I looked skinnier than I ever had in my life.  My legs were super thin and I could see my knee caps sticking out blatantly.  My tan, exaggerated the fact that my rib cage was now clearly visible and my shoulders and chest was so thin, you could distinctly see my clavicle and shoulder blades.  There was an almost complete lack of muscle and fat and it almost seemed like it was a thin layer of skin covering my bones.  I was excited to know just how much weight I had lost over the last eight weeks.   Constant cardio and an almost non-stop feeling of hunger was the price I paid for this crazy fetish and as I stepped on the scale I watched anxiously as it bounced on several different readings.  Right before seeing the final number, I closed my eyes, prolonging the excitement and payoff for what I had considered very hard work.  The cardio wasn’t so bad, but the constant hunger was a killer and I knew my sacrifice had probably paid off.  Finally, I slowly opened my eyes and peered down at the reading.  My jaw dropped with excitement at the unbelievable accomplishment.  I couldn’t believe the scale was accurate so I stepped off, reset it, stepped back on and confirmed the reading.  I had exercised and starved myself into losing about 2 pounds a week and stood there at a feather light 129 pounds!

Giddy with excitement, I ran and grabbed the measuring tape.  I wrapped it around my right arm, even though I was flexing, there was almost no movement or firmness in my arm now and the tape didn’t even budge as I tried to flex.  It read an even 10.25” in circumference.  I knew that was small and weak but I wasn’t sure how much.  I quickly threw the number in my previous calculations and knew I had only 6.14 square inches of mass in my arms now.  I got an immediate erection just thinking about how much stronger Jill was than me now.  I walked into the guest bedroom and reached down to lift the 30 pound weight.  I knew from two months earlier that it would probably be difficult to pick up but remembered that I had curled it with both hands 5 or 6 times.  I again overestimated my strength and even squatting slightly and grabbing the handle with both hands, the weight felt massive as it hung below me.  I managed to position it in front of me with both hands grabbing the handle from underneath.  With a huge effort, but trying not to swing the weight, I started to lift it upward.  Yet, by the time I got it waist high, the tiny amount of strength in my arms had disappeared and I could lift it no more.  Amazed, I lowered my arms back down with the weight hanging.  I counted to five and then put in max effort to bring the 30 pounds of iron upwards.  Again, I barely lifted it waist high and could raise it no more.  I placed it back down on the ground and looked at my frail arms in utter amazement.  I couldn’t believe that they were now so small for one thing, but secondly that they had really become that weak.  I had given it full effort to lift the weight but to no avail.  I had sabotaged my own muscles and the level of my success in doing so amazed even me.  Wanting to know my true strength, I reached down and grabbed the 20 pound kettlebell.   The fucking thing also seemed massively heavy but I held it in front of me and attempted the same type of curl.  With both hands, I lifted the meager 20 pound weight to my chest.  Even though it felt very heavy, I was able to lift it another four times before my arms were on fire and I again couldn’t lift it past my waist height without major cheating.  I placed the kettlebell back on the ground sadistically happy at my accomplishment, eager to see my herculean wife for the birthday celebration of my dreams!!!

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2015, 08:58:16 pm »
she jumped up, hit a massive most muscular pose towards Lisa and they high fived forcefully several times with rage in their eyes while Jill yelled “Three Fifteen Bitch! Three Fifteen!!!”

That was incredibly hot. Blew my... Mind.... More like this please!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2015, 07:00:51 pm »
Birthday

Jill phoned me a little later that day.  “Honey,” she said, “I have some prep work to do for your birthday tomorrow, so I’d like you to retire to the guest room for the night by 7:30 before I get home.”  “Oh c’mon honey.” I begged. “I’ve been dying to see you.  Are you sure about this?” “Positive.” She replied. “You’re going to love it, so just promise me you’ll be in the guest room by 7:30.”  “I promise.” I replied. “I love you.” “I love you more!” she answered and then Jill made a kiss sound and hung up the phone.  I was pretty excited that Jill was putting so much effort into my birthday so I hung around a bit, cleaned up the house and then reluctantly retired to the guest room at 7:29.  Just a few short minutes later, I heard Jill’s truck pull into the drive.  The car door shut, and I knew that my amazingly buff wife was about to walk in.  I hadn’t seen her entire gorgeous body in two months and the thoughts I imagined of her recent growth gave me a hard on.  I wanted to peak out the door as I began to hear her moving about down the hall, but out of respect for my beautiful, muscle-bound wife, I didn’t.  She was obviously doing some sort of set up as I heard furniture moving and I swore I heard a couple of other voices.  A few minutes later, there was a quiet knock on the door and an envelope was slipped under.  It said. “Open me.” On the outside of the envelope.  Inside was a Heart, wonderfully drawn with exquisite lines and shapes around its edges.  I opened the heart and it read, “No words can describe the love, trust and faith I have in you my Davey!  You have been there for me and I only hope my eternal and lifelong love and devotion to you will be enough….with all my heart XOXOXO!”  To know this woman of my drams and ultimate fantasy could be equally in love with me made me feel ten feet tall.  I was bursting to see her but knew that would ruin her surprise and thus I sat there, examining every word of the card over and over.  After another twenty or thirty minutes, another envelope slipped under my door.  This one said, “Take this pill, and set your alarm for Midnight…you know, the first minute of your birthday…XOXOXO!” Holy shit I thought, I was thinking I had to wait till 7 or 8 the next morning, but my birthday was now just four hours away.  I quickly set my alarm for 12 o’clock, took the pill, laid down and went to sleep.

Beep, beep, beep, beep my alarm screamed before I could turn it off.  I looked at the clock and realized It was now Midnight.  I hopped up and walked to the door.  At the foot of the door, another note laid at my feet.  I picked it up and read it, “Strip, don’t turn on the lights, and follow the glow sticks.”  I quickly pulled off my boxer briefs and t-shirt, opened the door and followed the glow sticks into the living room.  The room was very dark except for a glow stick that sat on the only piece of furniture now in our living room, a padded chair.  I sat on the chair which was aimed at a large light blue curtain that was on the other side of the room.  As I stared at the curtain, some music began to play.  It was a mix of trance workout music and rap.  It was awesome and I was getting pumped up just listening to the music jam.  It went on for at least a minute before, all of a sudden 1 quick burst of a strobe light from behind the curtain went off.  It immediately got my attention and I became totally affixed to the curtain.  The music was pumping and I felt myself grooving to it as I sat excitedly in the chair.  Blast! Another 2 bursts from the strobe, but still no sign of Jill.  Another twenty seconds went by then 3 bursts from the strobe.  This time Jill had moved her arm and fingers between the light and the back side of the curtain and I caught their shadow.  I was instantly excited, now finally seeing Jill was there.  A few seconds later, there was another 3 bursts from the strobe, but this time, Jill had moved her whole body in between the strobe and the curtain.  I caught her whole shadow this time.  Her legs were closed together and her arms were down at her sides, but in that instant I could clearly notice the huge side bulge in her quads and the massive roundness of her shoulders.  I couldn’t wait for another glimpse and the ten seconds between strobe light bursts seemed like an eternity.  Another 3 bursts came, but this time, Jill had struck a double biceps pose and her arm shadow seemed gargantuan.  I was dying to jump out of my chair and blast through the curtain, but I somehow restrained myself.  The music was sending me into a frenzy!  Another 3 blasts from the strobe…this time Jill was standing sideways with her arms reaching, stretched in front of her at slightly different angles.  I could clearly see the immense roundness of her huge, amazing ass and thickly developed thighs and hamstrings.  Just then, the strobe turned into a solid, soft white light and Jill began dancing to the beat of the music and hitting different poses.  Even through the curtain, it was obvious Jill had a lot of thick muscle and I was anxious for the charades to be over so I could feel my warm, hard wife in my own hands. 

Finally, the music all of a sudden got louder, the strobe began flashing constantly and the curtains opened.  My wife stood there half sideways, one hand on her hip, with the other pointing straight in the air like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever!  She was barefoot, but wore a Porsche Red bikini bottom and top with Native American designed leather bands around her ankles, wrists and head.  She also had Indian war paint on her face and a feather in her hair.  She looked God Damn Amazing Sexy and was also covered in a glistening oil.  Jill slowly brought her massively muscular arm down into a colossal biceps pose.  The muscle was enormous and rock hard as it formed a large baseball sized peak over a densely packed arm and thick triceps muscle.  She then turned towards me with all of her weight supported by a humongous back leg while her left leg pointed out and down and she flexed her striated monumental thigh muscle.  There was complete separation and the three headed monster of muscles protruded high above the deep valleys they formed in her quad.  Her thigh seemed larger than my waist and I couldn’t believe its size.  As I peered up into her eyes, she had a dead serious stare and hit a world class double biceps shot.  As she did, her lats spread out massively and looked like huge wings on her sides as they shot out from her muscular, ripped torso.  Her shoulder tops rose greatly and almost matched the height of her gorgeous, massive biceps muscles.  As she brought her arms in closer, her forearms were so thick and big, they made most men’s arms look like toothpicks.  As I stared into her gorgeous eyes, the music, the war paint and her monstrous thick neck nearly sent me into a heart attack.

The strobe light turned off and a dull red light now filled the room, Jill began to slowly move her muscle-bound body in a trance type groove and was dancing this way just three feet in front of me.  It was safe to say I had never been more turned on in my entire life!  Jill slowly took a step towards me on her Herculean legs, got within a foot and turned her backside to me as she bent slightly forward away from me.   My face was perfectly aligned with her unbelievable ass and I reached out to caress it.  The oil on it made it very smooth to the touch, but it was massive and absolutely rock hard.  The way she leaned slightly forward created a shelf on the top of her unreal ass and I knew I could set my drink on it.  Instead, I leaned in and licked her rounded glutes and tasted their awesomeness.  I peered down and noticed that her hamstring muscles bulged out greatly, even as she stood straight.  I reached down and felt them as well.  Covered in oil, they were also smooth to the touch but contained amazing power and their hardness was telling of their strength!  I reached around to also caress her massive thighs and as I did, I felt as if I was trying to reach around a building.  I had never even fathomed that her legs could become so muscle-bound and thick, that I would barely be able to reach around them.  As I looked down, I realized that my arms looked like thin pieces of string trying to rope a bull.  My chances of physically stopping her enormous quads from doing anything would be completely futile.  The power they contained was almost infinite compared to me.  As I was attempting to wrap up my wife’s unbelievable legs, she slowly turned to face me.  She gently grabbed my hand and pulled me up in front of her.  As I peered up slightly at her gorgeous eyes and awesome war paint, I realized that she was definitely taller than me now.  I looked down quickly to make sure she wasn’t standing on her tip toes.  Both of her feet were flat on the ground, just in front of mine.  I again peered up and looked directly at her.  Her nose was slightly above mine and she bent hers down slightly and gave me a nose to nose pat. She couldn’t help it and actually broke into a little bit of a smile as we both knew she was now taller.  Jill took just a half step back and flexed her awesome right biceps muscle.  I reached out and grabbed it with both hands.  I couldn’t wrap all the way around it with both hands and realized immediately that it had grown significantly over the last two months and was at least 17” around.  I then grabbed her muscular forearm and tried the same thing.  My hands definitely didn’t reach around it by much and I figured that they were possibly 15” around themselves.  The thickness and power in my wife was overwhelming and I didn’t try to but actually let out a little squirt in the excitement. 

Noticing my excitement, Jill put both her robust hands under my armpits and easily lifted me into the air.  Noticing how light I felt, Jill bent her knees and arms down slightly and thrust upwards with her powerful quads and strong arms, at the apex she released me up into the air like a small child and then caught me on the way down.  Jill easily had thrown me three feet up into the air.  Sensing the excitement, Jill again bent down, but a little more and with a powerful explosion, tossed me 5 feet up into the air.  I couldn’t believe how easily she was throwing me around and as she thrust me upwards for the third time, the sheer and pure exhilaration of being so easily handled by my wife caused me to begin to shot cum all over the place.  Jill began laughing but wouldn’t stop.  She threw me again, and again and again, watching me shot my semen uncontrollably.  Finally, she held me up at the apex of her powerful reach and took my rock hard cock in her warm, strong mouth.  There was no more cum as I had ejected all I had during the tossing.  Jill cleaned up what she could and then set me back on the ground.  Her huge arms had just got a bit of a workout and they were massively pumped and large veins protruded up and across her shoulders, biceps and forearms.  I leaned in and began to lick the largest vein across her biceps.  It was so thick, I felt like I could take a bite out of it. 

Jill slowly reached her tremendous arm under my legs and lifted me off my feet and cradled me.  She then slowly walked us into the family room.  There were no lights on, but the fireplace and six or eight candles romantically illuminated the room.  Jill easily carried me about, but then gently put me down on a large padded rug in front of the fireplace.  She removed her bikini bottoms and exposed her gorgeous pussy and ever growing clit.  As I lay on my back, Jill hovered over me and then lowered her moist vagina over my rock hard cock.  As she took me into her, I immediately noticed the massive flexing and relaxing pressure her vagina muscles were putting on my penis.  They were grabbing and massaging my cock like never before.  I looked up into Jill’s eyes as she surely knew the power thy contained and she had that famous wry smile and gave me a wink.  Then, without warning, here vagina muscles tensed greatly and got a lock on my member.  Jill then applied slight tenseness to her massive quad muscles and literally lifted me off the ground by my cock.  It was only an inch or two, but just the fact that every muscle in her body was apparently now immensely strong and completely under her control was almost too much to handle.  I placed my hands on Jill’s gorgeous quad muscles for extra support in case she tried that move again, but felt like I was grabbing on to two mammoth tree trunks.  Jill then slightly relaxed her vagina muscles and began to ride me up and down at an ever increasing pace. 

She closed her eyes and tilted her head back as I began to pleasure her more and more, increasing the speed and depth of my thrusts as she became more excited.  I peered up at her and marveled at the sheer size and thickness of her completely muscle-bound neck.  It had grown in magnitude and now and had two huge veins running from just under her jaw, over her neck and into her massively developed chest.  I reached up and placed my hands on what used to be her breasts.  Now it was a rock solid mass of thickly piled muscle, larger than her former breasts used to be and there was a huge valley created between her chest muscles that seemed a couple of inches in depth at least.  I moved my fingers into the valley and caressed their magnificence.  Without warning, Jill began to do a pec bounce.  First she would flex one at a time in alternating order, putting me into an immediate mesmerized trance.  Then Jill began flexing them at the same time, bringing their mass to an almost unimaginable level.  I found myself squirting into her immediately, and the extra lubrication was appreciated by my wife who began squeezing my penis again in a rhythmic fashion with her amazing muscular vagina.  Never wanting to be left out, Jill began to bang me more rapidly, the force of her muscle-bound body crushing me underneath.  I knew she was being thoroughly satisfied so I kept from screaming at the pain I was experiencing under her massive weight.  Finally, after a few minutes, my wife began to shudder and let out a high-pitched scream as she banged me hard during her fantastic orgasm.  Jill then slowly lowered herself upon me and leaned to her side, facing me, with my penis still in her.  As she closed her eyes in total satisfaction, her warm, moist, well-built pussy held me tightly in her as she slowly drifted to sleep.  I reached out and cupped my hand over her massive thickly muscled arm, knowing she was now almost inconceivably stronger than me and seemingly twice my size.  The warmth of the fire and her pussy put me in a euphoric state and I too drifted to sleep next to my herculean Jill.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2015, 02:10:46 am »
Morning
In my content slumber, I was gradually awakened to the feel of my penis being slowly massaged by my muscle laden wife.  Realizing she was now in the mood again, I gradually opened my eyes.  To my surprise, Jill and I were still face to face just inches apart.  Jill was fast asleep but had a sexy, slow and relaxed heavy breath going on.  She seemed to have a smile on her face and looked completely happy and fulfilled.  Her Indian war paint looked sexy as hell and I wasn’t sure where she came up with the idea, but I was into it big-time.  As I laid there staring into the beautiful, strong face of my wife, my cock was being slowly and rhythmically massaged by Jill’s amazing vagina.  It wasn’t enough to really get me off, but enough to give me great pleasure and keep me hard as a rock.  We were attached at the waist and I leaned into her a bit more and threw my arm over the top of her thick muscular torso.  Slowly I drifted back to sleep as content as any man has ever been.

I woke up from my amazing night with Jill to the amazing smell of Bacon.  I heard a bit of cracking and the sounds of cooking in the kitchen.  I quickly threw on a pair of my running shorts…well, I guess technically they were Jill’s old running shorts, but I had made them my own of course, and walked into the kitchen.  Jill was standing naked in front of the stove with her back to me wearing only an apron.  She had tied the apron string just above her gargantuan glutes in a cute bow.  Her massively rounded ass connected down to her hamstring muscles which arced out greatly and must have been able to support massive amounts of weight.  They led down to her amazing calf muscles which were diamond shaped and so large, that they touched each other even though her bare feet were slightly spread apart.  I quickly glanced up and watched her huge triceps muscles bulge and flex as she was turning something over in the cooking pan.  Her arm was now so thick, that I wondered how many NFL players would be jealous of their huge mass.  They led up to her bulging rounded shoulders which looked ballooned out they contained so much muscle!  As she moved her arm, different muscles bulged greatly in her shoulder area and there was what seemed like mounds and mounds of muscle piled on her back.  The muscle was so thick that there was a huge valley created in the center of her mid and lower back as it led down to her glutes.

Jill’s long brown hair hung beautifully over her mammoth right shoulder and as I walked towards her I said, “Goooooood morning.” Jill turned to look at me and had a huge smile on her face, she had washed all of the paint off her face and was glowing beautifully as the morning sunrise shined through the kitchen window and illuminated her amazingly.  She replied, “Happy Birthday Sunshine.” And I leaned in for a smooch.  Jill leaned her head down slightly and our lips met for a quick 10 second passion filled kiss.  She leaned back slightly and said, “Just making you your favorite little breakfast birthday boy.”  “Mmmm.” I said, “Smells amazing.  I haven’t had bacon, eggs and potatoes for breakfast in ages.  My mouth is already watering!”    “Sit down babe.” She said softly, “I’ll bring it over to you in a sec.”  I walked over to our breakfast nook, which was a small square table in the corner of our kitchen that had an L-shaped wood bench on the inside of it, and sat down.  Of course I watched Jill’s every, sensual, muscle-bound movement.  I was completely infatuated and addicted to every twitch of her muscle and I simply felt in awe of her presence.  As she finished making my breakfast I said, “Honey, you look absolutely breathtaking! Your body is just, well, words can’t describe it. You know.”  “Thank you babe.” She replied, “It’s been a lot of hard work, but….I think it’s been worth it.  Don’t you.”  “Whatever work you put in Jill has been worth its weight in Gold! No doubt!” I answered.  “Yes Davey, I knew you’d love the little bit of muscle I put on, but more than that, I’m getting ridiculously strong too.”  She replied.  “Little bit of muscle?” I said, “Seems like you’ve put a ton of muscle on babe; what do you weigh now?”  “Oh, Davey, we’ll find that out later this morning, but for now, just enjoy this amazing food okay.” She said with a wry grin as she brought my food to the table.

As instructed, I bit into my breakfast.  I had been on such a strict diet over the last 3 to 4 months, that I hadn’t had a single piece of bacon.  It was unreal and there was a taste explosion in my mouth.  It was so good, that I actually took my eyes off of Jill for a moment, closed my eyes and enjoyed the intense flavor.  As I finished the last delicious bite of that bacon strip, I opened my eyes just as Jill had grabbed herself some fish, broccoli and a wealth of Explode Supplements products for her meal.  Instead of sitting to my right on the right side of the table, Jill came in on the left, nudged me over slightly and sat next to me.  She slid me over with ease as her solid, rock hard body felt like stone against me and I was moved over a foot or so.  Her naked thigh was right against mine and even through my leg, I could feel her warmth and firmness.  My left arm was now next to her right arm and as they touched we both looked down at them.  Mine was like a pencil next to hers and her forearm was easily much larger than my biceps.  As we looked down at the comparison, Jill twisted her arm over and flexed her wrist up.  As she did, her forearm actually balled up greatly and increased massively in size.  I placed my right palm on it and she flexed and relaxed it several times.  The size and power her forearm contained was incredible and I again got an immediate erection.  Then I noticed her wrist.  “My god Jill!” I said, “Even your wrist is thick with muscle.  It’s gotta be bigger than my forearm!” “Wow.” She exclaimed, “Of all the muscle I’ve put on over the last year, I hadn’t really thought about that.”  She then got that wry smile on her face again and placed her wrist right next to the thickest part of my forearm.  It was obvious to both of us, that it was definitely larger. “Amazing.” I said. “Just absolutely amazing!”  We chuckled a bit and then both began to finish our breakfasts. 

While eating, I looked over and realized that Jill was actually taller than me sitting down too.  It didn’t make a lot of since though, because her legs were always taller, as women genetically have longer legs, proportionally than men, but now her torso seemed taller too.  In addition, I realized that Jill had packed a lot of muscle on her ass.  So now she was sitting on an extra few inches of rock hard glutes.  Most people, when they sit down, their butt actually squishes down slightly and is basically padding as we sit, but for Jill, her butt was so solid, it didn’t squish down a centimeter, so it was like she was now sitting on a rock hard booster seat, making her large presence even larger!  As I was ogling Jill’s amazing glutes, I noticed that her thighs were almost twice as high as mine as we sat.  They were now so full of super thick muscle that even though we sat on the same bench, her quads towered over mine.  As I stared, I wondered if they now had twice the mass of my ever thinning legs.  Jill knew I was getting excited as I ogled her massive gains so she reached down, put her palm around my cock and gave me a nice little 20 second message.  As she did, her enormous right biceps was pushing against my chest and I marveled at its larger, unreal mass.  Again, I wrapped both hands around her bicep and tricep.  I could barely touch my finger tips, stretching my hands to the max.  Sensing what I was doing, Jill brought her arm up in a full bicep flex and spread my hands out greatly.  With all my effort, I was totally unable to reach my hands completely around her muscle-bound arm.   She then lifted its magnificence right in front of my face and I instinctively began to lick it like a dog licking up a plate of steak juice.  My wife then leaned over and we locked lips and began kissing passionately.  I was completely smitten in her presence and after several more seconds, Jill leaned back and said, “So, are you ready to hit the scale?”  Speechless and in a mild state of euphoria I nodded my head and said, “Yes.”   

My wife stood up, put her hand between my thighs and slid me towards her.  She then easily picked me up in a cradle hold in front of her.  As Jill slowly walked us down towards our bedroom, I reached out and began to caress her thick, muscular chest.  It heaved upward powerfully with each breath and I couldn’t fathom the power it now contained.  I then reached up and grabbed her beautiful long flowing brown hair.  I put it to my nose and smelled it, now even relishing the scent of her every being.  Jill smiled, knowing the complete state of awe I was in and it obviously pleased her greatly.  She finished waking us to the bathroom and she put me to my feet.  We now stood face to face and as I looked up slightly into my wife gorgeous eyes, my entire peripheral vision was taken up by her huge muscular mass.  Jill reached her mammoth arms out and put them under my arms.  With an incredibly confident look, she lifted me a few inches off the ground, took a half step forward and placed me down on the scale.  I was now standing backwards on the scale peering at my muscle-bound wife.  She waited a few seconds and then looked down at the number reading at my feet.  She looked back at me, realizing I was now under 130 pounds and said, “Amazing job honey, I’m so proud of you!” then she leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips.  As she did, I put my hands on her rounded, powerful, muscular shoulders while she easily lifted me off the scale and placed me to the side of it.

Jill then took a step forward and stood on the scale.  As she stepped forward, her shoulders were now so wide, that I was brushed back and nearly fell as her simple nudge seemed like a blow from a MAC Truck.  She was just so fucking solid it was unreal.  Jill quickly said, “Sorry babe” and we both looked down at the reading.  As the numbers bounced around, she said, “This will be a surprise for us both honey, I haven’t even weighed myself in 8 weeks!”  The numbers finally stopped and Jill and I looked at each other in amazement.  “Holy Shit!” she said.  I just stood there stunned and my cock got rock hard.  “Twenty freaking pounds!  Damn!!!” Jill exclaimed.  She then hit a huge double biceps shot and smiled widely.  “My God!” I exclaimed, “I’m married to a 221 pound ripped, rock hard, muscle bound babe.”  I then grabbed onto her left arm, which was still hitting a biceps pose and I lifted my feet off the ground.  Jill leaned over slightly as my weight pulled down on her arm, but she quickly caught my mass, leaned to her right slightly and supported my entire body weight with her tensed, powerful left arm.  We looked into the mirror and it was an amazing sight and for the first time in months, we stood together in front of our reflections, astonished at the incredible transformations we had both made.

Jill put me down and I stood a couple of feet back, admiring the mammoth physique that was now my wife.  Her breasts were now small bulges at the base of her thick muscular chest and her massiveness now challenged every ounce of my manhood.  She was now so muscle laden, I honestly felt completely physically insignificant and helpless in her presence.  Jill looked at me and said, “Hit me.” “What?” I replied.  “You heard me right honey, hit me as hard as you can.”  I laughed and said, “Jill, I’m not going to hit you, I love you, what are you talking about?” “Davey, my dear, I’m not asking again, now hit me right here.” Jill said as she pointed to her rock hard, thick torso.  “Okay honey, fine…here you go.” And I then hit her lightly in the abs.  She tilted her head and said, “Seriously Davey, hit me in the stomach as hard as you can.”  She gave me a wink, and nodded her head as she had a stern look of approval on her face.  I kind of reared back a little bit and as I was preparing to punch her in the stomach, she tensed every muscle in her body.  Her shoulders and arms bulged with ripped, powerful muscles and veins and her neck seemed to double in width.  I leaned into it and probably hit her torso with 50% of my strength.  It was like hitting the ass of a horse and I didn’t sense she even felt it. “C’mon!” she said, “Harder!”  Again I reared back but this time put 75-80% into the punch.  Again, I knew that still didn’t even register on her pain meter.  “Harder!” She exclaimed forcefully.  Finally, I decided to put everything I had into it and gave my punch 100% effort.  She started laughing now and said, “You hit like a little girl Dave, give me something to feel won’t you.”  This time, I actually took a half step back, leaned into it and hit her stomach with all my might. My hand bounced off her rock hard abs and I felt like I might have actually broken my wrist.  Jill laughed hysterically, grabbed my right shoulder and shoved me forcefully out of the bathroom.  The force of her push was so fast and powerful that I fell to the bedroom floor.  Two seconds later, I rolled to my back and looked up at my towering wife.  She was straddling me and had one foot on each side of my torso.  Instinctively, I reached up and began to caress her massive, diamond shaped calves as I peered up at her massive thighs hovering over me like two conquering pillars of muscle-bound power.

Jill then dropped a small package on my chest.  It was a wrapped present so I looked up at Jill and she said softly, “Happy Birthday big boy.”  It was funny for her to say that as she towered over me, but I happily opened the small package.  In it was a bunch of sewn together leather straps and some padding?   I looked up at Jill puzzled.  I wasn’t into the whole S & M thing and I didn’t think she was either.  She crouched down and began to carefully lift and move me as she placed the leather straps around my crotch, torso and chest area.  I still didn’t understand it as I wasn’t really tied-up so to speak.  She finally latched the last buckle and said, “There you go honey…Happy Birthday!”  Still laying on the ground, I again looked up at her and said, “I don’t get it?”  At that instant, Jill lifted her massive right leg and stood with both feet shoulder width apart to my side.  She then squatted down, grabbed a small leather strap portion of my leather contraption and stood up.  As she stood up, I was easily lifted a couple feet into the air as Jill’s arms were down and I hung at her thigh level.  Jill looked down at me and said, “Look into my eyes.”  As I peered up into Jill’s beautiful, confident brown eyes, she all of a sudden curled me up to chest level.  While at the top of the curl, I must have had a shocked look on my face, not truly believing that my wife had just physically curled my entire130 pound bodyweight.  As I continued to peer into Jill’s eyes, she lowered me back down to thigh level, then curled me once again.  She continued to curl me and told me to start counting as I only looked into her eyes.  “Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven and finally Eight!”  Being curled by Jill was the most unreal, exhilarating feeling I could possibly imagine.  Staring in her unbelievably confident eyes the whole time locked me into a state of complete worship of her and the exponential physical power she possessed over me.  I wanted to say something but I simply couldn’t speak.  She had flipped some sort of switch in me and my brain and my mouth were no longer connected.  I was now in some sort of comatose state and I just stared in utter awe of Jill.  Sensing she had triggered something even she didn’t expect, Jill carried me over to the bed and set me down.  I simply stared at her muscle-bound awesomeness unable to speak or move.

Offline jabber7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2015, 05:12:20 pm »
The breakfast scene was so hot, loved the body comparison. Never read a story describing how muscular glutes and thighs don't get pressed down as much when they sit like average people ^_^ I just wish he had to have Jill help him finish his eggs and potatoes since he struggled with filling big boy food in previous chapters. But still an incredibly well written portion of the story, one of my favorites.

Also curling him at the end and his reaction is just great. This was an amazing chapter from beginning to end.

Offline hackeracs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2015, 09:13:21 pm »
Superb writing! Best story in the forum, very detailed, as if you studied anatomy.

Is there any space to include Jill's (possible) clit growth?

User is currently banned [View]

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2015, 11:05:50 pm »
This is perhaps the best story in the genre that I've read so far.  It is written so well that it ended up taking hours to read, as I wasn't there reading it in a serial fashion from the beginning.  There is so much attention to detail, and the major characters are fleshed out and continue to evolve.  A lot of female muscle fiction requires massive suspension of disbelief, and this (perhaps until the HGH induced height change) stood in stark contrast.  A woman who is tall, large framed, with great determination, and the right genetics/nutrition/training, could conceivably achieve what Jill has done.  Perhaps the jury is still out on adult height growth, I wouldn't know.

I like that Dave isn't the typical submissive guy, who's always been weak, but somehow lands the beautiful amazon of his dreams.  The story believably presents how his weight loss was originally a consequence of wanting tighter abs, and his love of running.  He doesn't start eating like a bird until he and Jill agree that the direction in which they are going (her getting bigger and stronger, and the acknowledged better and dominant half, is what they both really want and need).

:bravo:

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2015, 06:04:13 pm »
Off to The Party

Still lying on the bed staring in awe at my muscle-bound wife, she had her massive quads spread out and her strong hands on her hips kind of shaking her head.  As I ogled her speechless, she said, “Well Davey, do you like your present?”  I probably still had a look of shock and total awe on my face but I managed to nod my head up and down a couple of times.  She got a bit of a smile on her face and said, “Good, we’ll have to make regular use of it then.”  She then took a couple steps forward, grabbed the handles on my body harness with her powerful grip and again lifted me into the air.  Jill took a step or two backwards, held me briefly at thigh level and again began to curl me.  Instead of staring at her face this time, I reached out with my right hand and grabbed her humongous right biceps muscle.  It was massive with two large blood filled veins running down to her bulky forearm.  The muscle was harder than anything I had ever felt before.  I expected there to be the slightest plyness to it, but there was none.  It was literally as hard as granite.  As Jill slowly lowered me to her thigh level, the bicep muscle would elongate and a huge ridge was created at the end of it as it veered down towards her middle arm.  She would then curl me fully and I felt the massive muscle squeeze to a huge ball of rock hard muscular mass, easily larger than 17 inches around.  Jill and I then locked eyes again as my muscle-bound, unbelievably powerful wife curled me up and down several more times.  She then placed me down on the floor at her feet as she stood upright and flexed both of her colossal pumped biceps.  From my angle, she seemed like a ten foot tall muscle laden goddess.  My cock was again rock hard and I grabbed it under my running shorts and began stroking it as Jill showed off the blood filled veins crisscrossing her enormous arms.

Jill rolled her eyes and said, no time for that right now babe, we’ve got a little party to get ready for.  I reached up and Jill grabbed my hand and easily lifted me to my feet.  I looked at her massiveness and timidly spoke up, saying, “But honey, I’m dying to measure you now.  Your biceps are enormous and your quads are epically huge and I think you may have grown a bit taller too Jill.”  She winked and said, “Okay, okay, I know I have babe and I haven’t measured myself either.  This should be fun.”  I went into the other room and grabbed the measuring tape.  As I walked back into the bedroom, Jill had stepped into her walk-in closet.  She had just slipped on a red, one-piece “lifeguard” swimsuit that I didn’t even know she had.  It was similar to the ones the girls from Baywatch used to wear and she looked fucking amazing in it.  The straps were stretching to the max because of her massive traps and shoulder thickness, her pecs pushed out on the material greatly and created a huge valley between them and the tight material seemed to exaggerate her gorgeous clit bulge.  As always, she was an over-the-top sight and everything she wore made her seem herculean.  In total awe, I had to ask and said, “What’s with the swimsuit honey.”  “We’re going to a pool party today Davey.” She replied.  “So you’ll need to throw on a suit too.”  I guess I was excited to be anywhere with Jill, but I was already realizing that although I love being smaller and weaker around Jill, it actually embarrassed me a bit to be like this in public.  Jill could sense the immediate uneasiness I had about the party and asked me what was wrong.  Although I hadn’t admitted it to her to this point I finally came out with my confession.  “Well honey.” I said, “I love being around you and your gorgeous muscular, powerful  physique every second of every minute of every hour that I can, but I have become more and more embarrassed to be seen in public as I’ve lost all my weight and manhood.   “Oh Davey.” Jill said as she reached down and firmly grabbed my cock in her muscular hand. “You’ve got all the manhood you need right here!”  We then each laughed and with that, I knew I was going to the pool party.

Measuring tape in hand, Jill extended her massive right arm and flexed her huge, recently pumped up biceps.  I started to pull the tape around it and noticed that my hands looked miniature compared to it.  As I got the tape situated it seemed to hold tight at 16.5”.  Just as I was about to get excited about that, Jill realized that it wasn’t around the largest part.  She moved it slightly to the middle and flexed with all her might.  There was an enormous amount of solid, powerful meat underneath the arm and then a baseball sized muscular bulge on top of what used to be one bicep.  It was like there was muscle, piled on top of muscle!  As Jill got a huge grin on her face, we both realized that her arm now measured 17.25”.  I don’t think even she could believe how large it had actually become and her face was full of joy and amazement.  I leaned over and we shared a long passionate kiss.  I thought we were done and began to back my face away from hers, but she wasn’t finished, so she forcefully grabbed the back of my head, stared into my eyes from only inches away, and then again began to kiss me passionately.  It was like I was being rewarded for her incredible muscular gains. Finally satisfied with our kiss, Jill said, “Measure this.” As she flexed her wrist and forced her forearm muscle to ball up massively.  I was so taken by her biceps that I actually hadn’t noticed how huge her forearm was.  It was filled with a massive amount of muscle too which tapered down beautifully to her thick, muscle-bound wrist.  As it flexed, I pulled the tape around the widest part.  I could hardly believe it, but Jill’s forearm was actually 15” thick, and as I moved the tape down her arm, her wrist was muscle laden as well and almost 9” around! 

Shaking my head in disbelief, I bent down and wrapped the tape around Jill’s powerful right quad.  She flexed it too and three huge muscle heads jumped to attention.  I knew Jill’s legs were massive, but had no idea they were this big.  I measured them to be 28” in circumference. They were too gargantuan for me to even fathom the power they possessed.  I grabbed one with my hands and felt like I was trying to grab the side of a 300 pound Tuna.  It was solid as a rock and just as I leaned in to lick it, Jill quickly grabbed my head and forced it down slightly.  She then stood with my head between her two massive thighs.  She hadn’t even flexed yet but I was completely trapped and helpless in her thigh hold on my noggin.  Jill waited for me to try to struggle loose for a few seconds and then began to apply a little pressure.  She then gave a quick two second full flex and smashed my skull between her granite like thighs.  My ears felt like they were on fire and I felt like my brain was about to explode.  I couldn’t believe how much force she could apply with the smallest effort.  Jill then let go and I fell to my knees.  My face was beet red and felt like it was 1000 degrees.  Within just 2 or 3 seconds, Jill rendered me completely helpless and on the verge of passing out.  She kind of got off on showing me how strong she was because she knew I loved it!  Finally, I knelt down and placed the tape across the gorgeous surface of her well-built calf.  It was diamond shaped and beautiful and huge.  Her calf measured an unreal 18” and I wrapped both hands, fully extended about it, but of course it was too big and I could not reach all the way finger to finger.  Jill put her hands under my armpits and easily lifted me to my feet.  She then slowly reached over and softly plucked the measuring tape from my hands.  My wife then wrapped it around my firm waist. As she pulled it tight, I realized what she was doing.  My waist measured exactly 28” around….meaning that her quads were as large as my torso.  I didn’t even know what that meant, but it seemed unfathomable to me.  While we looked into each other’s eyes, Jill grabbed my right hand and held it tightly against her muscle-bound thigh and whispered, “You know Davey, I might have as much muscle in this one little thigh, as you have in your whole little body!”  She then relaxed her quad muscles and gave her leg a back and forth shake.  The mounds of pure muscle cascaded from side to side and it seemed like an incredible mass of thick flesh.  My cock couldn’t take much more excitement and it was protruding out the top of Jill’s old running shorts I was wearing.  Again, Jill said, “Not now babe, a little later after the pool party. Okay.”  After a few speechless seconds, I answered “Okay.” as I put my hand down and adjusted the shorts to kind of cover up the raging hard-on.

As I stood bummed out, I watched my buff wife waddle to my side of the closet and grab my board shorts.  I took off the running shorts and pulled on the board shorts.  They were way too large and unlike my running shorts, there is no elastic in the waist portion to tighten around my ever shrinking torso.  I realized that the last time I’d worn them, I was probably 145 pounds or more.  They were only a size 30, but if I simply stood straight up, they would fall to my ankles.  Jill laughed and began to look for a pair to fit me.  Everything she found was bigger and there’s no way any of them would fit.  She looked at me and said, “Honey, why do you keep all of these clothes that are way too big for you now.  Don’t you think it’s time you donate them to Good Will?”  “I don’t know honey?” I responded, “I guess I figured that when I eventually put some weight back on, I could wear them again.”  Jill smiled at me widely, grabbed my cheek with her fingers and said, “Oh, Davey, I want you to stay just the cute little size you are, so there really is no reason to keep them; Okay baby cakes.”  I smiled back and nodded my head up and down, realizing that even without my own internal effort; it was Jill’s goal and desire to mold me into the small, weak and petite spouse she clearly wanted.  After a brief pause, my wife addled back to her side of the closet and found a pair of light blue “Boy-short” bikini bottoms she had when we first started dating.  She tossed them over to me and I slid them on.  Amazingly, they fit me perfectly except, they don’t build room for a cock in women’s swimwear, so I had a huge bulge in the front.  Jill couldn’t believe they fit me so well and got a huge smile on her face.  She then tossed me something and said, “Throw this on.”  It was a women’s White, Blue and Pink Roxy half-shirt rash guard.  It’s made of a stretchy material but fit me perfectly and exposed my abs between the light blue women’s boy-shorts and the bottom level of the half shirt.

I turned back towards my wife, who now had a determined look and half smile on her face.  She said with forcefulness and sex appeal, “Oh My God!” and attacked.  Jill reached right her arm around the back of my legs and her left around my mid-back and easily lifted me into the air.  She then pulled me into her thick, muscular torso and began kissing me on the forehead, cheek, all over my face and began kissing my neck to. She was ravaging my face with her licks and kisses as she waddled us to the bed.  Jill then easily tossed me onto the middle of the bed.  As I looked up at her she exclaimed, “Oh my God Davey, I’ve never been more physically turned on by you than I am right now!”  I sat there stunned, knowing just minutes before, she had declined my advances for sex.  Now that she’s dressed me up in her old swimwear, she has completely lost control of herself.

Jill semi crawled on to the bed, starting at my feet.  As she crawled up, her strong, powerful arms flexed massively as she extended them with each advance.  The look in her face was of pure, uninhibited passion and was overwhelmed with giddy excitement as she moved closer.  My cock was rock hard and throbbing already.  As Jill reached my waist, she leaned down, kissed my penis which was still confined inside her boy-shorts and then continued to move up.  She slowly licked my abs as she proceeded up.  Finally reaching my face, I felt miniscule as Jill was on her hands and knees and her herculean mass hovered above me.  I reached up and gently grabbed Jill’s muscular cheeks.  She then thrust her face upon mine and kissed me passionately but very forcefully as a wild spirt had been let loose in her.  She reached her tongue so far down my throat I almost gagged.  She then slowly dropped her whole weight upon me, practically pushing me through the mattress.  Her mass was so heavy I was helplessly trapped beneath her as she started to do hip gyrations into my still bound penis.  She then grabbed my right wrist and brought my hand down into her pelvis.  Jill then began masturbating her own, bulging clit with my hand.  I got the picture and began fingering her rapidly.

As I began to make Jill hotter and hotter with passion, she reached down and pulled the boy-shorts off me and threw them over her shoulder.  Jill then grabbed my rock hard cock and inserted it into her hot, wet, throbbing pussy.  My wife was so exhilarated, she didn’t even take the time to remove her Baywatch Red Swimsuit, she simply moved the crotch area to the side and jammed my cock into her vagina right beside it.  She began to pound down onto me so forcefully; I thought she might break my cock off.  I placed my hands on her hips, trying to soften the blow, but she was to heavy and way too powerful for my weak arms.  Her thrusts became faster and faster while also thumping me harder.  My cock was experiencing extreme pleasure while my pelvis was in pain under the tremendous pressure.  Jill was fucking me so violently that I could not even speak and try to get her to slow down.  I put my hands on her massive thighs and felt them flex monstrously in my grip.   Feeling her now unstoppable power in my hands, while being fucked forcefully by my muscle-bound wife was an experience I could only dream of just a year or two before.  Now it had become my reality and I was immensely enjoying every second of it.  Jill leaned her upper torso over me again, placing her massive forearms and biceps to each side of my head.  Her muscular rounded shoulders took up all of my peripheral vision and I reached up to feel their mass.  Jill then leaned in further and shoved her tongue deep into my mouth while still fucking me forcefully but no longer jamming me so hard in the pelvis and hips.  With this brief respite, I felt the softer, tender side of my herculean wife and although she was covered in rock hard powerful muscle, her kiss gave me a brief key to her heart and I kissed her back just as passionately.

Our lovemaking slowed down considerably and her muscular vagina began to massage my dick slowly but powerfully.  I felt the control she clearly had over me and knew I was both emotionally and physically beneath that charge.  We also slowed our passionate kiss to a crawl and as I briefly opened my eyes, I was surprised to see Jill staring deeply into my eyes with a small tear trickling down her cheek, just next to the thin scar, the constant reminder to me of her troubled childhood and lifelong distaste and distrust in her father and men in general.  I backed my head up slightly, reached up and kissed her wet tear, drinking it in.  Jill smiled widely, kissed my cheek and lifted her torso straight up again.  She put her hands behind her ears to move her long dark hair out of the way.  As she did, her biceps obviously flexed massively and they seemed larger than her entire, beautiful head.  Her massive chest glistened with little beads of sweat beneath her silky smooth red swimsuit.   Although it was but a brief moment, my mind slowed it down to a pose and picture I would never forget.  Jill then reached her muscle-bound arms down and grabbed me gently around the waist.  She lifted up her pelvis while holding my cock firmly in her vaginas muscular grip.  My ass and waist now slightly airborne below Jill’s muscle bound body, she slowly forced me into her pussy and out while on her knees above me.  It was unbelievable and she now had control of my cock and my thrusts and I felt like she was treating my like a sex toy and fucking herself with me.  After several minutes of this motion, she speeded up the gyrations and began forcing me in and out of her at a very rapid rate.  I was simply along for the ride and helpless to control any part of the act.  I couldn’t hold myself back any longer and began to cum inside her.  The liquid spewed in her powerful vagina and all over my throbbing cock but Jill had not yet reached climax.  Now done with my part and completely satisfied, I watched Jill in awe as her arms bulged with strong powerful flexed muscle as she lifted me up and down continuously.  After a couple more intense minutes of that, she finally hit the perfect G-Spot and her chiseled body shuddered violently above me as she reached orgasm.

Jill let out a huge sigh and lay down beside me.  Our faces were right next to each other and Jill began kissing me softly as we stared into each other’s eyes.  Her left leg rested heavily over my legs and her massive left arm hung over my side.  Although she wasn’t flexing or holding me purposely, I felt completely trapped and confined by her relaxed limbs weight and power.   The sheer mass and strength of my wife was overwhelming and my wildest dreams and fantasies of a spouse had become true tenfold.  Again, Jill began to get a little teary eyed as we embraced.  “What’s the matter honey?” I asked, “Why are you crying?”  Surprisingly, her voice kind of cracked while she spoke and she said, “You’re perfect.”  I laid there speechless thinking, I’m a fraction of the man I used to be, skinny as hell and as weak as a damn seventh grader, how the hell am I perfect.  Jill waited just a few seconds more and then spoke softly saying, “You’re exactly what I’ve always wanted in a husband Davey, but I didn’t know what that was 100% for sure until today, just a bit ago when you stood there, looking at me with your cute little face, looking so innocent and vulnerable…..and hot!”  We began to kiss softly again and I whispered, “I love you.” to which she replied quietly, “I love you more” as she squeezed my frail body forcefully with just a mild flex of her muscle-bound arm.  I was finally getting a clear picture on my wife’s deep down subconscious personality.  She loved being strong and powerful and impervious to the world, probably due to her father’s abusive actions to her as a child.  But she wanted to be a protector, defender and guardian to her loved ones.  The more vulnerable and meek I seemed to her and the world, the more she was physically and more importantly, emotionally attracted to me.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2015, 06:25:23 pm »

Short but sweet....enjoy :)

Shorts

Based on my recent clarity of what Jill desired most in a spouse I began to think of our physical differences again at this point.   I thought back to the last comparison I had calculated when I was 154 pounds and Jill was only 189 pounds.  Although she only outweighed me by 35 pounds then, she carried 91.5 pounds of muscle compared to my 59 pounds.  I knew that I was about 95 pounds of organs, bones and fat; and so carried the rest in muscle.  At only 129 pounds now, I was carrying approximately 34 pounds of untrained, weak muscle.  Jill was now 221 massive pounds and I was excited to again calculate her measurements.  The pure HGH she was taking actually lowered her bodyfat noticeably from the previous time I had calculated her mass, so I was going to use 15% as a bodyfat number.  Jill was carrying the same 55 pounds of bones and organs, but at 15% also carried approximately 33.5 pounds of body fat.  At 221 pounds, minus 55 pounds of bones and organs, and 33.5 pounds of fat, Jill was now carrying approximately 132.5 pounds of muscle.  “Holy Shit” I thought.  My wife now carried more muscle mass on her herculean frame than my entire bodyweight!!!

Amazed and incredibly turned on by the thought of my wife’s growing muscles, I then thought about her comment earlier and read that a female bodybuilder will carry approximately 45% of her bodyweight in her upper body and 55% of her bodyweight in her lower body.  Knowing my wife now had 132.5 pounds of trained muscle, I calculated that her upper body held 59.5 pounds of muscle and her lower body contained the other 73 pounds of powerful muscle.  Dividing by 2 meant that each leg/ass held 36.5 pounds of muscle.  She was right!  Jill now had more muscle in each leg, than I had in my whole body.  I again peered down at my wife’s huge, muscle bound quad as it rested heavily over my now chicken like legs.  I reached down and felt its mass, knowing now, without a doubt, that it was stronger than my entire body.

Jill felt my massaging hand on her gorgeous, muscular thigh and gave me another tight squeeze, again applying minimal pressure on her part but completely trapping me and rendering me helpless in her grasp.  She then popped up and said, “Honey, we’ve got to get to your birthday party now…people are waiting.”  I looked up at her power and beauty as her muscles protruded from every opening of her sexy red swimsuit.  She looked too stunning for words and I just stared at her briefly as she adjusted her suit and put on a cute white elastic belt around her firm torso.  I then got up and grabbed her light blue boy shorts, still wearing the Roxy top she had given me several minutes earlier.  As she looked over at me, I held them at the end of my finger and said, “Really honey, are you sure I should wear these?”  Jill slowly walked over, moved her beautiful but powerful face just an inch or so from mine, kissed my nose and whispered, “Oh no Davey, you can’t wear those cause’ I just wouldn’t be able to control myself.  We need to find you something else to wear…”  Jill slowly backed up and walked into her closet, but I stood there knowing, no matter how much stronger and in control Jill was in every aspect of our relationship, I now held a key to unlocking an uncontrollable sexual urge in her.

Jill walked out of the closet with a red life guard tank top and tossed it over to me. “It’s form when I was in high school working for the pool on the weekends.  It should fit you perfectly.” She said.  Sure enough, I took off the Roxy top and pulled the tank top on.  Like many of Jill’s old clothes, the shirt fit me perfectly.  I looked at Jill in her red Baywatch bathing suit and realized that she obviously wanted us to match outfits.  “Now we just need to stop at Wall-mart on the way over Davey, and get you some bottoms.”  I threw on a pair of her running shorts, and some flip flops and we headed out the door.  She had recently got her truck an 8” lift so Jill opened up my door for the truck and helped me get in.  She quickly closed my door, walked around to her side and jumped in as well.   As we drove to the store, Jill placed her right hand on my left thigh and kept taking her eyes off the road to look at me; and at every stop, she leaned over and gave me a kiss.  She seemed giddy with excitement to be with me and there had obviously been some sort of epiphany moment for her earlier that day.  I placed my hands on Jill’s enormous right forearm as she caressed my thigh.  The thickness and size of it was incredible and while Jill actually had her eyes on the road, I slipped my arm down next to it.  Her forearm dwarfed my bicep and I now began to realize that there was probably more muscle in her forearm than there were in both of my biceps.  I quickly thought back to my earlier calculations; with scrawny 10.25” arms I had about 6.25sq. inches of muscle in each bicep.  Obviously, two times that meant I had a cumulative total of 12.5sq. inches of muscle in my two arms combined.  With a 15 inch forearm, Jill had approximately 16sq. inches of muscle in her one forearm alone.  I got an immediate erection as I now realized that my wife’s right forearm was probably stronger than both of my arms put together.  The magnitude of Jill’s power and strength over me now was starting to become comical and I wondered how long I could survive any kind of physical altercation from her.  I knew that I could probably only measure my defense in a matter of seconds.  I leaned over and rested my head on Jill’s powerful, musclebound arm and shoulder as she drove.

We soon arrived at Wal-Mart and Jill masterfully parked her raised truck in a tight spot with one smooth motion.  I immediately realized that when it was my truck, I would avoid such tight spots and actually park further away in a more open area because of my lack in parking skills.  I looked at Jill and said, “That was amazing Honey!”  She gave me her famous wry smile, winked and said, “Like a Glovvvvve.”  Jill quickly hopped out and as I took a moment to put my long hair back with a thin, red workout headband, my door opened up.  Jill reached out her thick, strong hand and assisted me out of the truck.  She was of course wearing high-heeled type flip flops that had become so popular recently and I was in my flat flip flops.  She towered several inches above me, but I reached up on my tip-toes and gave her a kiss on the lips and said, “Thank you Honey.”  “You’re welcome babe.” She replied and we started to walk to the store.  I was wearing my flip flops, Jill’s old short running shorts, her old lifeguard tank-top, and a pair of sunglasses.  Jill was only wearing her swimsuit with the white elastic belt, her high-heeled flip flops and sunglasses.  As we approached the door, a silver Tacoma truck drove behind us on the street that stretched the length of the storefront and as it passed, a young guy rudely yelled, “Dykes!” while forming a V shape with his fingers and sticking his tongue between them.  Jill and I quickly turned to see them and Jill flipped them the bird.  Thinking that I was obviously offended for being mistaken from behind for a chick, Jill put her arm around my shoulder, pulled me in tightly and said, “Screw those guys Davey, you’re the one that gets to have ME!”  I had become a little used to it by now, having had to endure similar comments while on my runs and didn’t care what other people thought, as long as Jill was happy with me, that’s all that mattered.  As we walked through the store to the men’s section, Jill got several stares and jaws dropped with awe at her size.  I was probably invisible to the customers and I was fine with that.  Jill didn’t act like she noticed them as they ogled while her huge muscles bulged and flexed with each step. 

We finally reached the men’s section towards the back of the store and Jill grabbed a few pairs of red and white board shorts for me to try on.  My waist was now a size 28” so Jill had handed me 3 different pairs of 28” shorts.  The first pair was way too loose and the company that made these was obviously way off.  So I tried on the second and the third pair.  They were both too loose as well and I emerged from the dressing room to meet Jill.  “Honey.” I said, “I know we just measured my waist at 28” but these are all too loose.  “Oh no.” she replied, “I think 28” is the smallest size they have.”  Right then, an employee walked by.  Jill caught her attention and she walked over.  She was a nice Hispanic girl, probably 17 or 18 and 5’2” tall and a few pounds over-weight.  “Cindy.” My wife said to her as she had read on the girl’s nametag. “My husband here has a 28” waist, but none of the shorts here fit him.”  Cindy got an immediate look of shock on her face and said, “Wow, you two are married?” Jill answered quickly, “Yes Cindy, we’re married and I’m very lucky to have him.”  The girl replied, “Oh, I’m sorry, it’s just that you’re so muscular, I guess I just would have expected to see with, you know, like a bodybuilder or something.” “Nope.” My wife replied, “He’s not a bodybuilder, but he has it where it counts, if you know what I mean.” The girl laughed and Jill smiled widely as well.  “Okay, okay.” Cindy said, “Most manufacturers actually make shorts larger than the size indicates so that customers feel better about themselves when purchasing that product.  So for example, a size 32” short usually fits more like a 34” pair.  For your husband, if he’s a size 28” waist, he probably needs to find shorts marked 26.” “That’s just it Cindy.” Jill said, “These are the smallest pair we can find.”   Cindy grabbed the pair of shorts Jill was holding and said, “Follow me.”  Jill and I both followed Cindy as she walked us into the BOYS section of the store.  She reached into the rack and pulled out a pair of white board shorts with a cool 2” red stripe down each side, size Boys XL.  They seemed small as I looked at them, but I quickly walked into the dressing room and threw them on.  I walked out to show both Cindy and Jill.  Cindy walked up, put a finger in between my waist and the suit and pulled lightly.  She then turned to Jill and said, “Perfect!”  Jill laughed and said, “At least we can save a few bucks on clothes now that you fit into boys sizes.”  She and Cindy both laughed at my expense as I smiled and shook my head.

We checked out and headed back to the truck.  Again, Jill opened my door and helped me in.  It was the second time she had done that today and I was thinking it odd, but allowing her to feel better about herself by helping me out anyway.  Just as she closed my door, I heard her say sharply, “Stay here!”  I looked up, and saw Jill jogging quickly one row over in the parking lot.  Sure enough, I immediately recognized the silver Tacoma truck of the guys that had called us Dykes earlier.  The guys were walking back to their truck and were only 8 or 10 feet away from Jill. I heard her say something and the two dudes got in her face.  They were both larger than I had first expected from our earlier encounter.  One was probably 5’11” and probably 200+ pounds and the other guy was a bit taller, probably 6’2” but most likely under 200 pounds.  Obviously, whatever they said insulted Jill greatly and she put her finger in the taller guy’s chest forcefully.  He slapped at her arm so she instinctively Bitch slapped him right across the face with severe force.  He stumbled back two or three feet and hit the car next to his Tacoma.  The other guy immediately rushed by his friend to attack Jill.  With lightning quick reflexes, she kicked him right across the face with some sort of round house kick she learned in her self-defense classes and he crumbled to the ground.  Still a bit dazed from her powerful Bitch slap, the taller guy took a step towards her to shove or hit her.  Jill grabbed his arm, flung it around behind him and forced him face-first into the ground.  Jill then jammed his head into his own truck tire and must have broken his arm as I heard him scream loudly in pain.  She let go of the guy and began walking briskly back over to the truck.  Her black hair was beautifully bouncing up and down with each, muscle-bound, powerful stride Jill took.  She was returning a conqueror with two grown men laying broken and beaten behind her.  As she jumped into the truck, I saw a look in her eyes like I had never seen before.  It was true, raw, unfiltered emotion.  Her nipples were excited and practically cutting through her swimsuit, she had goosebumps all over her arms and legs and her eyes were like lasers peering right through me.  Jill leaned over, gave me a warm, powerful, passionate but brief kiss and then quickly backed the truck out of our spot.  As we drove away, I looked back to see the larger guy, still lying unconscious on the ground and the taller guy rolling around in pain holding his now broken arm.  Jill had completely dispatched two grown men in the span of 10 or 15 seconds without suffering even a scratch.  I leaned into Jill, without saying a word, conveying my deep appreciation for her devotion and protection. 

We drove several more minutes towards Lisa’s house and Jill finally broke the silence.  “You know Davey,” she said, “I lift all those weights and take all of those self-defense classes and today, they were totally validated.  I mean, I kicked the living shit out of those guys and barely even tried.  If I was mad enough, I probably could have killed them.”  Then she said something that worried me, “…Wow that felt good!” she said under her breath.  I was totally speechless and still in awe of her.  Not only was my wife a huge, muscle-bound bodybuilder, she was also a fierce fighter and male-beater.  The confidence she now had was impossible to be diluted and this latest incident was probably going to change our lives forever.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2015, 04:00:50 pm »
Please, don't take this story into a violent and sadistic area. Beating up guys in self-defense or the defense of someone else is understandable, but if she becomes a sadistic bully it will be impossible to empathize with her and the story will deteriorate.

Hear, hear. There's too many stories like that already.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2015, 12:20:19 am »
Lisa’s house

Jill stopped the truck and turned off the ignition.  She then moved to exit her side of the truck but hadn’t noticed that I was clinging on to her muscular right arm as tightly as I could.  I fell towards her as my whole body was easily pulled her direction as she made a simple movement out.  As I started to fall out of the truck, Jill caught me and said, “Honey, you need to let go of my arm okay.”  I nodded, “Yes” but never wanted to let go of her muscular, powerful, protecting body.  I was now completely physically and emotionally addicted to her every word and movement.  I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else in the world other than by her side.  Still clinging to her huge, rock hard arm, we walked to the front door.  I reached out and rang the doorbell.  It took about a minute, but the door slowly opened.

Standing there in matching red Baywatch one-piece swimsuits were Lisa and Samantha.  They were both on the same Explode supplements and pure-form HGH that Jill was taking and their muscles were bulging out of their skin.  Lisa was absolutely fucking huge and in her high heeled flip flops, she stood eye to eye with me.  Her abs were so muscular, round ab bulges were almost protruding through her suit.  She reached out with her massive arms and instead of giving me her usual crushing hug, she lifted me right up into the air in front of her.  I looked down in awe at her massive strength and couldn’t help but notice the gargantuan traps, filled with pounds of muscle protruding from her massive shoulders and connecting to her thick, muscle-bound neck.  Lisa gave me her signature wink and said, “Happy birthday Tiger.” As she smiled widely.  Lisa then lowered me back down and gave me a long wet kiss on the lips.  When she finished, I leaned back slightly still in awe of how massive Lisa had become and probably had a dumbfounded look on my face.  Lisa then hit a right biceps pose and said, “These babies are almost as big as Louie’s were you know…and I’ll be there soon.  Pretty impressive hey Tiger?”  I shook my head up and down not even knowing what to say in her awesome presence.  As I stood in awe of Lisa, Samantha grabbed my arm, spun me easily towards here and said, “Happy Birthday David.”  She then leaned down significantly and gave me a quick pec on the lips.  As I stood back, I looked at Samantha’s muscular physique and knew she had been taking bodybuilding much more seriously than before.  Her arms were not as large as Jill’s or Lisa’s, but they were big and super long because of her height.  She seemed to be 6’4” or 6’5” in her high-heeled flip flops and I asked her if she too had grown.  “Of course I have silly.” She replied, “I’m 6’2” in bare feet now and hope to grow another couple of inches.”  The Explode supplements and pure-form HGH were doing their job and these three girls were all becoming huge, muscle-bound freaks, and I loved it! 

“Wait till you see this.” Lisa said as she grabbed my hand and began to lead me to the back yard.  I looked back at Jill, never wanting to leave her side, but she knew my look and said, “It’s okay honey, I’ll be right behind you.”  With that, I followed Lisa to the back.  As soon as we walked outside, I spotted another girl in a red Baywatch bikini.  Her back was too us, but she had really muscular calves and nice thighs and a perky ass.  Her back was ripped with small muscles protruding out and her arms were firm and showed a little triceps bulge from the back.  I didn’t recognize her but figured she was from their gym.  As we got within a few feet, she slowly turned around.  “Holy Shit!” I exclaimed as she turned to face me.  I was completely speechless and could not make my mouth work as she hit a quick biceps pose and showed off her guns.  “What do you think son?” my mom said while still showing off her newly developed muscles.  I stood there trying to process what I was now witnessing and it seemed unfathomable that my mom was now turning into a muscle-bound bodybuilder as well.  The girls were laughing hysterically at my reaction and applauding my mom on her amazing physique.  My mom then walked over, gave me a huge firm hug and kiss.  She then took a quick step back and said, “Thanks to Jill and the girls, I learned that you’re just never too old to work out and get a little stronger.”  Still in a bit of shock, I kind of nodded my head and said, “Ya…..Ya….ya.”  Jill then came up to my side, grabbed my shoulder and squeezed me into her rock hard chest and torso and said, “See honey, we’re just forming our own little muscle-bound sorority here.  Can you sense it dear?”  All I could say was, “You girls are unbelievable, just flat amazing and unreal.”

Just then, I noticed my brother in the pool.  “Happy B-day Bro.” he said.  “Thanks.” I replied, “Glad you could make it!”  “No problem.” He replied as he started to walk up the pool steps.  As he was about half way out of the pool, I immediately noticed that he looked significantly thinner than he was six months before.  We all stood and watched as he got all the way out and approached to give me a hand shake and bro hug.  “Damn.” He said, “You are as thin as a bird.”  “Damn.” I replied, “you’re looking a lot thinner yourself.”  We greeted and he took a step back and he and Samantha embraced.  She was much taller than Eric in her flip-flops and obviously considerably more muscular.  Eric had lost much of his arm and shoulder size and standing next to Samantha made him look even smaller.  “What are you down to?” I asked.  “About 170 I think.” He replied, which was easily 30+ pounds dropped in only six months.  “Damn.” I replied, “You’re on a mission.”  Instead of answering me, he looked up at Samantha who said lovingly to him as she peered in his eyes, “Yes Dave, as a matter of fact, were both on a bit of a mission.”  With that she held up her muscular left hand which had a diamond ring on it.  “Oh my God!” I said, “Are you two engaged?”  Samantha nodded her head and smiled widely as she and Eric then shared a passionate kiss.”  “Wow.” I replied, “Congratulations!” and I then walked up and embraced them both.  “When is the big day?” I asked. “Well,” Samantha answered, “That depends on your shrinking little brother here.  Once he hits about 150 pounds, we’ll decide on a date.”  “You’ve got to be 150 pounds before you guys get married?” I asked my brother.  He didn’t say anything but Samantha answered for him and said, “Well Dave, we made a little deal and he’s gotta hold up his end of the bargain and I’ll get to 200 pounds of ripped muscle and hold up my end.”  At that moment, they kissed passionately again and looked very, very in love, or lust I guess.  As they did, I could clearly see my brother’s thinning arm next to Samantha’s large bicep and knew she had already past him greatly in strength, something I never thought my brother would be in to.  At that point my mom chimed in and said, “I don’t understand what it is with my boys and large muscular women, but I sure do like your choice in wives and hope you’re all just as happy as clams in mud.”

I still couldn’t get over how amazing my mom looked at 52 years old and asked her, “Well how the hell did you get so fit mom?”  “Well honey,” she answered, “the girls have been advising me every day on workouts, meals, Explode supplements and that pure-form HGH for six months.  I can’t wait to see what I’m like in another six months.”  I shook my head again in disbelief but was very proud of her at the same time.  Right then Jill said, “Honey, stand next to your mom for a picture.”  As I did, Lisa said, “Wow Tiger, I think your mom might be more muscular than you.”  “No way.” I replied, “I don’t think that’s possible.”  “Ok then,” Lisa said, “Let’s see a biceps pose from you two.”  My mom immediately took up the challenge and hit a double biceps pose.  Sure enough, the bicep balled up a bit and became rock hard.  I reached up and grabbed my mom’s arm, feeling how firm it was and I tried to squeeze it down.  My grip was way too weak and her bicep didn’t budge at all and stayed solid and strong.  “You too.”  Lisa said emphatically to me.  Reluctantly, I also hit a double biceps pose.  Unlike my mom next to me, there was no visible bulge in my arm and just trying to make a bicep muscle actually burned a little.  Right then, my mom reached over, grabbed my arm and squeezed it forcefully until a shooting pain went through it.  I pulled my arm away quickly and began to shake out the pain.  “Wow dear.” She said, “I think I’ve got your cute little arms out muscled.”  “No way mom.” I replied, “No way!”  Lisa quickly voiced in and said, “How about a mother/son arm wrestling challenge then, to settle the debate?”  “Sure!” I answered confidently for a split second still thinking there was no way my mom was possibly stronger than me.  “Great!” my mom replied strongly.

We walked over to a picnic bench type table Lisa had in her back yard.  As we did, I was following my mom and couldn’t help but notice the muscles in her legs flex and bulge slightly with each step.  I even found myself admiring her hard seemingly muscular ass as well.  I was beginning to realize that my mom was actually pretty muscular compared to me and it’s only because I was used to seeing such huge muscles in my wife, that I had underestimated my mom’s physique.  We quickly sat down and faced each other for the match.  My mom stuck out her right arm and I grabbed her hand with mine. My mom then looked at Lisa and said, “Now how do I do this dear?  I don’t think I’ve ever arm wrestled before.”  Lisa answered, “Don’t worry Judy, it’s easy.  As soon as I let go of your hands, you just try to force Dave’s hand down to the table.”  “Ok.” My mom answered, “I guess I’ll give it a try.”  I now thought I had the upper hand as I had arm wrestled many times before and knew if I could get my shoulder forward and pull my mom’s arm slightly towards me, I could win the match.  While holding my hand, my mom flexed her bicep muscle several times in a joking matter.  I tried to flex mine, but as I mentioned before, there was literally no movement in what little muscle was in my arm.  Lisa grabbed our two locked grips in the top position and began to count down from five.  Just as she did, I noticed that there was some muscle bulging up in my mom’s right shoulder as well.  In fact, her whole upper torso was muscular and I noticed a blood filled vein now stretching up her firm seeming neck.  I was coming to the immediate realization that my mom was becoming quite muscular everywhere and that I may be in way over my head.  Lisa hit Zero and released our grips.  I put all my might into the match and actually got a jump on my mom forcing her arm a few inches back as my small shoulder muscle worked it’s ass off.  Judy had caught my advance and I immediately felt the power in her arm and shoulder as she began forcing my arm back.  I tried with all my might to stop her, but my mom had become too strong for me.  I looked up to see her shoulder flexing greatly and after only five or six seconds, she had my arm held only a couple of inches above the surface of the table.  My mom then caught my eye and said, “I love you dear.” And she slammed my hand down, easily winning the match.  Everyone cheered loudly and congratulated my mom for whipping me at arm wrestling.  Jill said, “Look over here Dave and Judy.” As we looked over, my mom waved and smiled widely to the video camera and flexed her pumped right arm in victory.  I sat there looking dumbfounded as my mom had so easily beaten me in a feat of strength.  I was a bit embarrassed, but the audience was having too much fun at my expense.  They started the chant, “Left arm, left arm, left arm!” 

My mom and I knew what they wanted, so we extended our left arms on the table.  The grin on my mom’s face was priceless and she was obviously very proud of her new strength.  Unlike me, my mom was actually left handed and her left biceps was larger than her right.  My left arm was slightly smaller and definitely weaker than right and I knew this was going to be a very lopsided match.  Again, we locked grips on the table.  My mom actually began to play around and force my arm one way, then the other and then back the other way, proving to us both that she was the Alpha dog in this fight.  Lisa grabbed our arms and counted down.  A split second before Lisa hit Zero, I put all my might into the match and as Lisa let go, I actually forced my mom’s arm back slightly.  With lightning quick reflexes, my mom stopped my progress and easily forced my arm back to only a few inches off the table.  I looked up at her, not knowing why she had stopped.  She then brought our arms all the way back to the top and said, “C’mon Davey, give me some effort.”  With that barb, I threw all my weight into it again and literally didn’t force her arm back an inch.  She actually laughed, brought her right hand up towards her mouth and began to blow on her fingernails in a demeaning gesture proving how much stronger she was then me as Jill videotaped the whole match.  I had enough and grabbed our grip with my left hand too, now having a two arm to one advantage over her.  It worked briefly and I began to force her arm back, but with a huge grunt, my mom put all her strength into her muscular arm and shoulder and forced my hands back and down to the table.  I had just been hugely outmuscled by my mom and sat there stunned at how much stronger than me she had become.  She again hit a huge biceps flex and the girls all ran over to her and hugged and kissed her in victory.  My brother just walked over and patted me on the shoulder saying, “Better luck next time bro.”  I shook my head in defeat knowing there would definitely not be a “Next Time.” 

I looked over at my mom again and she had Lisa whispering something in her ear.  Lisa’s arms were up forming a cup around her mouth and her biceps were beyond huge; and I wouldn’t be surprised if she had fucking 18 inch arms.  I saw a huge smile come across my mom’s face and she replied to Lisa, “Well, if it’s tradition, I guess I have to do it.”  “Do what?” I asked quizzically as my mom approached me.  “Time for a dip according to tradition honey.” She answered.  I put my arms up in defense thinking that I could at least hold my mom at bay.  She grabbed both my wrists forcefully and lifted me too my feet.  “Mom, NO!” I exclaimed as she began pulling me towards the pool.  As she stepped back, leading me, I tried to dig my feet into the grass and hold my ground, but she forcefully pulled my arms again, and I had to walk towards her to keep from falling to the ground and being drug across the grass.  I couldn’t believe how strong she was and again I noticed the muscles in her thighs and calves as she flexed them with each powerful backwards stride.  My mom then reached the pools edge, swung me around and threw me into the water.  I stayed underwater for a few seconds realizing that my mom had just whipped me at arm wrestling and now this 52 year old woman just flung me into the pool like a helpless child.  As I surfaced, Jill was pointing the camera at me and asked, “Davey, what a birthday present, to be tossed in the pool by your mom like you were ten years old again.”  They all had another laugh at my expense, and I simply said, “Well if I can provide you all a good chuckle, I guess it’s all worth it!!!”  Lisa then quickly stepped out of her flip-flops and dove into the pool.  She quickly reached me, gave me a huge hug and kiss and said, “Sorry Tiger, but it was fun and we all love you ya know.”  I gave her a peck back and said, “Ya….I know….I know.”  as she quickly dunked me under water and swam away.   

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2015, 09:09:08 pm »
Pool Party Part 2

As I surfaced above the water again, I looked over to watch Lisa’s muscular, water soaked body get out of the pool.  The sun glistened off of her perfectly rounded rock hard ass and her leg thickness was beyond belief.  From behind, she had a huge v-tapper because of her enormously wide shoulders and I was amazed at all of the bulging, rounded muscles protruding from her back.  I couldn’t even fathom how strong she had become, but it was incredibly attractive to me and I got an instant hard-on just looking at her.  As she walked over to the group, it was amazing to see the muscle-bound girls standing, chatting and moving around.  It was like a scene in an adolescent dream I had and the fact that it was now a reality was almost overwhelming.  I ogled their huge, developed muscles and even was impressed with my mom’s recent development.  She had added obvious muscle size in her arms, legs and shoulders and she was probably in the best shape of her life.  I was proud of her and happy that she was now so excited about her muscles as well.   I wanted to get out and join them, but I had a huge hard-on and knew I had to stay in the water as I would be embarrassed for my mom to see me so aroused. 

Right then, my brother walked up to the group.  He looked like a runt compared to the girls as his 30 pound weight loss had robbed him of his once muscular thighs, arms and shoulders.  Their massive girth exaggerated the difference, but what struck me most, was that at only 135 pounds, my mom looked buffer than Eric at 170.  It’s amazing what having muscle does to both visual perception and reality.  My brother outweighs my mom by roughly 35 pounds, but she actually looked buffer and stronger than him.  As I watched them interact, it was still striking me at how much stronger and more massive the girls were compared to my brother; then I realized that if they make my brother look like a runt at 170 pounds, if I stood in the middle of all that beef, I would look like a frail little kid at only 129 pounds…a full 41 pounds less mass!  As Eric stood in with the group, he must have said something derogatory in his smart-ass sense of humor way because they all looked at him and Samantha grabbed his wrists playfully, but also forcefully.  Within a second or two, Eric went down to his knees as Samantha applied more pressure to his weakened arms.  Samantha had gained some serious bulk in her arms and shoulders over the last six months and the difference between her mass and Eric’s was becoming huge.  She then started playing with him like a puppeteer making him move up, then down, then to the left, then to the right.  The girls were all laughing hysterically, but I started feeling bad for him as he had to be embarrassed, especially having my mom watch as his fiancé so easily toyed with him.  Finally, Samantha instructed him to stand up, walked him over to the edge of the pool and said, “Jump!”  Without any hesitation, Eric launched himself into the pool, not even asking or trying to take his nice shirt off.  It was a level of obedience I had never seen my brother show to any one, not even my mom when we were kids.  Samantha had him trained quite well but I didn’t think she should show it off so openly in front of everyone.

Eric swam over to me towards the shallow end, on the opposite side of the pool away from the girls.  They were giddy and talking and laughing loudly, having a great time.  As Eric swam up I said kiddingly, “Damn Eric, I never thought you’d be that into a massive, buff chick who bosses you around a bit.”  He just looked at me and said, “You have no idea Dave.”  “Well,” I replied, “Jill is massively stronger and buffer than me, so I think I have a pretty good idea bro.”  “No Dave.” He answered, “You love that shit, and it’s cool I guess, but Jill seems pretty chill.  Sammy can go psycho on me sometimes and it’s scary as hell.”  “Really???” I answered, “Like how scary?”  “Like, I think she’s going to break my arm off, and beat me with it sometimes…that kind of scary.”  “What the fuck!” I said, “Why the hell would you put a ring on her finger then?” “Well Dave, it used to be almost All good times and very few bad times, but I think all the shit she is taking may be affecting her mood, because now it seems closer to 30 – 70 and I’m always on edge around her.  I’m hoping once she gets off all the supplements and HGH, she’ll turn back into cool Sammy!”  Just as he finished saying that, he looked over at Samantha and said, “Oh Shit!”  “What?” I asked.  “She just gave me her look.  She knows I’m talking about her.”  I didn’t believe him, but sure enough, Sammy walked over to the edge of the pool and extended her finger, signaling Eric to come over.  Without hesitation, my brother swam over to where Sammy was standing.  I don’t know if I was a bit scared too or just had too much to drink, but I suddenly felt the urge to use the restroom.  So as Sammy and Eric spoke, I got out and walked into the side door of the bathroom which connects the house to the backyard.

It was weird to think about the current situation.  It was like Eric had to tip toe around his fiancé to avoid “Getting in trouble.”  It didn’t seem very healthy, not at all like my relationship with Jill, but Eric always liked girls that he could argue with growing up.  I can remember going on road trips with Eric and he and his girl would debate shit and argue the whole damn time, but they loved it and it was an interesting dynamic to their relationship.  Knowing his past with those kinds of girls, I just brushed it off and felt like he probably liked the confrontation deep down and it was his own unique taste in women.  My mind was racing, but I finished my piss and was about to walk back outside and join the party.  Just then, someone knocked on the inside door that led to the laundry room that led to the house.  I walked over and opened the door.  To my surprise, Samantha was standing there in all of her muscle-bound glory.  She had put her high-heeled flip flops back on and was easily 5 or 6 inches taller than me and her herculean mass pretty much filled up the doorway.  I didn’t know why she had come in this way, since it was easier to access this bathroom directly from the backyard, but just said, “Oh, hey Sammy, it’s all yours.” And I started to walk past her out of the bathroom.  She took a half step forward and then turned sharply toward me.  As we made contact, I bounced off of her rock hard body and pretty much slammed into the wall.  With my back against the wall, Samantha placed her hand on my chest, forcing my back firmly against the wall and said, “Oh sorry Davey, I just have a quick question for you.”  I was absolutely pinned against the wall and pretty much unable to move so I said, “Sure Sammy, what’s up?”  “Oh.” She answered, “I was just curious what you and Eric were talking about in the pool.”  “Ummm, you know, just sports and women…the usual stuff.” I replied.  “I don’t know Davey.” She replied, “I can just tell when your brother is up to no good and he kind of had that look on his face.  Are you sure there’s nothing more you can tell me?”  She was speaking to me very nicely and with a smile on her face, but physically, she was forcing me harder into the wall and was intimidating the hell out of me with her strength.  “Ya Sammy.” I said, “just regular chit chat about sports, that’s it.”  Sammy leaned her head back, examining me and my expression, trying to see through my lie.  I felt like I was being interrogated and I immediately knew why Eric was having some issues with her.  I was a terrible liar and as Sammy stared me down for a few more moments I was just about to give in and let her know the jest of our conversation when she broke the silence and said, “Thank you for being honest Davey, it really means a lot to me.”  Sammy then leaned down and gave me a nice wet kiss on the lips and turned to walk out.  As she did, I watched her quads and calves bulge with each powerful stride knowing that she was very strong and the last thing I would want is for her to be pissed at me.  With that confrontation over, I reached into the sink to wash my hands and noticed them shaking uncontrollably.  I didn’t realize I was even that scared but obviously, subconsciously, I was very intimidated by her. 

I walked back outside and the girls were setting up a volleyball net across the shallow end of the pool.  They were laughing and having fun and their beautiful muscles were dripping wet and looked intoxicating as the sun reflected off their beautiful surface.  Jill signaled me to hop in so I immediately jumped in and swam up to her.  Her hair looked amazing as it was slicked back and draped across her muscle-bound traps.  Jill put her hands underneath my arms and easily lifted half my body above the surface.   My mom took notice and said, “Wow Jill, that’s pretty impressive huh?” “Oh, it’s nothing Judy.” Jill replied, “he’s becoming light as a feather by the day and just the cutest thing ever don’t you think?”  “Oh Jill,” my mom replied, “Both of my boys are as cute as they come.”  “Especially this one!” Samantha said loudly from the other side of the pool as she sat next to Eric and pinched his cheek.  They were both smiling widely and Eric didn’t seem as worried as he had just a few minutes earlier, so I knew he was either faking it really well, or Samantha bought my story about speaking with Eric about sports and nothing else.  Jill put me back down and we began hitting the volleyball back and forth to my mom and Lisa.  They both looked amazing and I was in awe of Lisa’s huge muscles as she jumped and dove and hit during our game.  My mom was looking great and it was odd to see her arms so firm and muscular, and I even noticed some trap muscle protruding up above her shoulders.  Whatever this pure-form HGH was, it was obviously working great on women at any age.

We were having a blast playing volleyball and it was becoming my best birthday ever!  Every time we scored a point, Jill would embrace me with her huge, muscular body, or give me a hot, wet kiss, or reach down and grab my package.  I was busy caressing her wet powerful muscles every single chance I got, and I longed for and enjoyed her affection towards me with every scored point.  The game was going great and I was obviously the weak link.  Jill was already now taller than me, and she was able to jump really high to get balls that I couldn’t reach.  I lacked any power in my legs and it was hard for me to jump up in the restriction of the water.  For the hell of it, I wanted to find out just how much more athletic Jill had become than me.  So we took a quick break in the action and I stood right in front of my wife.  She was maybe an inch taller, but her huge mass made her seem 2 or 3 inches taller to me.  Any way I said, “Ok honey, let’s have a jump off.”  “What do you mean?’ she asked.  “Watch.” I said and I stood in front of her and extended my right arm upwards towards the sky.  “Now you.” I instructed.  Jill extended her left arm towards the sky.  Not only was the muscle mass and arm thickness dramatically different as my skinny arm looked like a toothpick compared to her thickly muscled arm, but her hand reached easily 5 inches higher than mine, and her hand actually looked larger than mine too.  I understood the muscle mass difference but was not prepared for the now massive reach and hand size difference.  The growth she had recently experienced was affecting every part of her gorgeous, muscle-bound being. 

Jill looked slightly down at me with a crooked smile, knowing she was going to dominate this competition like she had dominated me recently at every other physical interaction.  She loved it and it seemed that, the more I could compete with her and lose badly, the more she loved me and the more physically attracted she was to me.  It was a playful, humorous internal competition we had between each other and it sounds crazy, but it was the only control I had over her.  Every time she discovered a new strength over me, or found that I had become weaker, she lost emotional control and desired me more greatly than the time before.  It seemed strange to have to give up strength and perceived power to my wife, to actually feel like I had more control in the relationship…but it was the reality.  As we faced each other, mid-stomach deep, I could see the excitement in Jill’s eyes as she knew, she was about to crush me at yet another physical competition.  Eager to start, I asked my mom to count down from three to zero.  My mom immediately began counting and at precisely zero, Jill and I leaped into the air.  The weight of the water felt immense and at the most, I was able to leap about a foot up as the water came to about mid-to high thigh on me at its height.  Meanwhile, Jill’s muscular body exploded upwards and her kneecaps actually rose above the water’s surface.   She had easily out-jumped me by a foot to a foot and a half.  Again, our physical competition was a landslide in Jill’s favor and she knew it.  Instead of stopping though, she said, “I can get higher!”  She bent at the knee a bit more this time and like before, her body exploded upwards.  She was right, and jumped at least three or four inches higher this time, actually exposing some of her diamond shaped, dripping wet calf muscle.  Even Jill was giddy, realizing how much power and strength her legs now possessed.

Jill took a step towards me and wrapped her muscle-bound right leg around my torso.  She then squeezed me tightly with it and I pushed against it with all my arm force, trying to relieve the slight pain that was being applied to my body.  Without using her hands, and knowing that she again had me in a vise like grip, my wife forced her right leg, and me underneath her.  She held me down for several seconds and I tried to push against her powerful thigh and lift my head above water.  It was no use and I couldn’t budge.  Knowing I was running short on air, I tried punching her thigh as hard as I could to let her know I was mad.  I could hear muffled laughing from the girls above the water surface but knew I was completely helpless to do anything but hope my wife eventually brought me up.  Jill finally, playfully brought me up and I gasped hugely as I took in a huge gulp of air.  I looked at my mom and Lisa, who were both laughing hysterically as Jill again forced me underwater.  I decided to remain calm this time and looked up at my wife from below.  She was only gripping me with one of her thighs, but her strength was so great, I was powerless to move.  She had one hand on her hip, and the other near her mouth as she blew on her fingertips as if drying nail polish and exerting no effort to render me helpless.  Again, she held me under for too long, and although I attempted to remain calm, as I lacked more and more oxygen, I began to panic.  My wife sensed my panic and effortlessly lifted me up out of the water.  Exhausted, I felt the show of power was over, but Jill quickly swung her hip and again forced me under water.  By now, every ounce of strength was gone from my body and I hung there debilitated, hoping for another chance to breath.  Knowing she held all the power, and essentially, my feeble existence in her muscle-bound thigh, Jill was probably in a state of Zen.  As time ticked by, I knew I was about to pass out from lack of air and I simply tapped her gorgeous quad, hoping she would know that was my signal to lift me up.  I’m sure she knew, but Jill held me under just a few more seconds and finally breached my head up above the surface.  By now, I was too weak to even lift my arms or speak and simply tried to bend my neck to hold my mouth above the surface.  After just three short breaths, Jill again forced me underwater, but this time, I had no stamina left and felt I would pass out or die within seconds.  I tried to tap my wife again on her leg, but couldn’t muster enough energy to move my arms, it seemed like the most herculean feat.  As I just started to give up hope, Jill again forced my head up above the water.  Survival instinct took over and I again took in a few huge gulps of air.  Jill released me from her titan grip but I was too weak to even stand and began to sink in the water.  Sensing my abandoned state, my wife reached in, grabbed me around the torso and lifted me above the water.  I was too flaccid to even move a limb and felt like a wet noodle. 

My wife now cradled me in her arms like a small child as I began to cry uncontrollably.  I wasn’t sad but in my struggle to survive the dunking’s and a drowning, emotion completely overcame me and the tears gushed from my eyes.  I tried to talk but only gibberish came out and Jill said, “There, there honey, don’t speak, just let it all out and have a good cry.”  I only looked up at Jill’s beautiful, muscular, powerful face and felt like a helpless baby in his mother’s arms.  Jill easily walked us over to the pool steps, and cradled me out of the pool and walked me into the house.  Jill loved being my rescuer and although she had put me in my powerless state, she was reaping the emotional rewards of coming to my rescue.  Jill put me to my feet in the bathroom and began to pat me dry like a little kid.  She then started drying her huge muscles and although tears still dripped from my face, I was immediately turned on by the immense power they held over me, both physically and emotionally.  With minimal effort on her part, Jill could have easily drowned me!  Jill saw my excited member, looked at me and said, “I’m glad that turned you on too honey, I’m so turned on right now, I’m about to explode!”  That solidified in my mind that Jill did that all to satisfy her own, odd sexual pleasure; and to do it in front of my mom and our friends made it even more exhilarating to her.  Jill was developing some strange sexual tastes and I was both frightened and excited about where that might take us. 

Jill turned her back to me and asked me to pull down her suit.  The red straps were tightly stretched over her enormous traps and it was actually difficult to pull them down and out over her massive shoulders.  As I stood behind her, I was in disbelief at all of the bulging, rock-hard muscles protruding from her back.  I placed my palms on the muscle and felt the size and hardness of them, knowing the incredible power they contained.  At her urging, I quit caressing her back and pulled the suit down over her protruding, stone like ass, down past her meaty quads and diamond shaped calves, and finally to the ground.  Her mass and power was overwhelming and I felt like every moment in her presence was like spending s time with A Greek Goddess.  My naked, muscle-bound wife turned towards me and slowly squatted, grabbing my swimsuit and pulling it down to the ground.  I now expected her to do the usual and place my raging hard-on into her warm, moist mouth.  Instead, my wife grabbed her wet, red Baywatch one-piece swimsuit and pulled it near.  She lifted my left foot and placed it in one of the leg openings; she then grabbed my right foot and placed it into the other opening.  “So Davey…” Jill said, “I remember a little story you told us all about you and a certain bathing suit incident in your youth.  Well, let’s just say, we’ll relive a little bit of that now.  Is that OK with you my love?”  I knew what she was doing, and although a bit embarrassed, I nodded my head YES.  Jill lifted the suit up past my thighs, around my still erect cock, situated it over my ass, put my arms through the upper openings and finally brought the straps up over my thin shoulders.  I was used to wearing some of Jill’s clothes, like her running shorts, an occasional shirt or pants, but this was clearly a new level.  My muscle-bound wife took a step back, looked me up and down and said, “Not bad actually.”  Jill then scooped me up, opened the bathroom door that led into the house, and quickly led me to Lisa’s guest bedroom. 

She tossed me onto the bed, and jumped on top of me, hovering over me like a conquering eagle, our faces just inches away.  Unable to control herself, Jill grabbed my cock out of the left leg opening of the red Baywatch swimsuit I was wearing and inserted it into her hot, tight pussy.  I loved the feel of the tight spandex material on my body and caressed my abs through its slick surface.  Jill’s muscular pussy control was in its usual form and it tightly grabbed and massaged my penis as she rhythmically raised and lowered her hips and torso on top of me.  I grabbed hold of her meaty midsection and was amazed at all of the side muscle running up from her hip to her wide, wing-like lats.  Sensing my massaging hands, Jill flexed her lats firmly, causing them to shoot out even wider and become rock hard.  The muscle on top of muscle Jill now had was awe inspiring and my mouth watered just looking at her amazing physique.  My wife often liked to control our lovemaking and with my cock inside her, Jill grabbed it firmly with her powerful pussy and held it in place.  I looked up at her as she now raised her torso vertically above me.  She then hit a most-muscular pose, making her traps and neck morph into a hugely massive block of muscle.  I grabbed this massive accumulation of muscle and felt its power.  My hands seemed incredibly inadequate and puny in comparison.  How my wife could be this herculean was beyond my wildest dreams and a sense of ultimate pleasure came over me.  I reached out to feel Jill’s rounded immense shoulders and biceps as well, dragging my palms over the protruding muscle and veins that ran down her arm.  Finally at her hugely flexed forearms, I tried to fathom how they were now much larger than my biceps and I grabbed one of them in both hands to feel just how massive they had become.

Now satisfied with her muscle show, Jill slightly released her vicelike hold on my cock and began to massage it again, proving that her strength could also provide me with incredible pleasure.  Jill slowly rolled to her side and then to her back, moving me simultaneously into the top position sexual.  As I looked down at my amazing wife, she said, “My turn for a muscle show honey…don’t you think?”  I laughed but decided to play along.   Looking ridiculous I’m sure, in her red Baywatch swimsuit, my cock still nestled tightly in her amazing vagina, I began the show.  I hit a double bicep flex.  There was literally no bulging of any muscle and Jill began to laugh hysterically.  “C’mon baby.” She chuckled, “Not even a little bump on you is there?” as she grabbed my bicep in her powerful grip and gave it a squeeze.  “My goodness Davey, tell me if this hurts.” At that point, I flexed my right arm as hard as I could while she grabbed it between her thumb and forefinger.  It felt like she was bearing down on my arm with a pair of Channel-Lock pliers and I screamed, “Owww!” in pain.  Jill quickly let go of my arm and said, ‘I’m sorry baby, please continue.”  I said, “Ok.” And hit the double biceps pose again.  After that, I threw a most-muscular pose and then pointed my left arm out and to the left while I again tried to hit a right biceps flex.  Jill was still laughing hysterically and I said, “Well dear, I’m glad you can find humor in my meagerness.”  “Oh honey,” she replied, “I want your sexy little meager ass like you wouldn’t believe.”  With that, Jill slid us down to the edge of the bed, and with me still inside her, stood up and leaned back slightly against the wall.  Now being completely hoisted by my massive, powerful wife, I was turned on like crazy and battled her tight, muscular pussy to thrust into her as hard as humanly possible.  She slightly relaxed her vagina and thrust forcefully back as our pelvic rejoins pounded each other in perfect opposite unison.  Jill had her hands around my torso to keep me from falling, but as our intercourse hit an intense level, she was actually slightly lifting me off her and then slamming me back down into her cunt.  My pelvis was being beaten, but my cock was feeling the most incredible pleasure imaginable. 

There was a full-length mirror leaning slightly against the wall a few feet to the right of me.  As I looked at our reflections, I was struck by the pure massiveness of the reflection of my wife as we had sex.  Her bulky back was leaning against the wall and her legs were out, but at about a 130 degree angle as she supported my weight on top of her.  With each thrust, her massive hamstring muscles flexed hugely and her gorgeous quads did as well, almost like I was being supported by reinforced concrete pillars.  Squinting my eyes slightly to blur focus, it was funny to see how thin and petite I seemed on top of my huge wife.  She saw my wondering gaze and also turned her head to look at us in the mirror.  Making a mockery out of most things, Jill released her left grip from my torso to hit a massive triceps flex.  Then she smiled, slapped me firmly on the ass, grabbed my torso again and began to thrust me hard against her.  My frail body was feeling the immense power and sexual appetite of my muscle-bound wife and although it was physically taxing, I was enjoying every second of it.  I placed my hands down on Jill’s bulging pecs as she got every last ounce of enjoyment out of my rock-hard cock.  Finally, I couldn’t hold it any longer and I began to shoot loads of my love juice inside of her.  Not yet done, Jill felt my warm ejaculate and began to thrust me into her at a very rapid pace.  I was now just along for the ride as Jill pleasured herself with me for a minute or so more.  She too finally reached orgasm and as she shuddered hard due to the immense pleasure, she slowly lowered her back to the ground as I laid down on top of her…an awesome birthday it was turning out to be!

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2015, 02:27:38 pm »
Just curious, but how much more of this story is there? The length is truly awe-inspiring and disheartening at the same time because I know I could never keep something going for so long.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [jdm022] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View