Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575242 Posts in 71949 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 10:30:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Sharon Marvel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sharon Marvel  (Read 217085 times)

Offline crabdone

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Sharon Marvel
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2020, 01:18:47 pm »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2020, 01:18:47 pm »

Offline ltrain1976

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #106 on: October 31, 2021, 04:31:43 am »
Years ago, on another board, a poster who reported having a session with Sharon said that she was drinking heavily, put on weight, and was depressed. Didn't her second marriage end as well?

What's odd is that she is still listed on the WB270 list.

I wrote the wb about her passing, but just like Denise Gerard he is keeping their name up. I forget why he said he was doing that, but anyway. The only person I remember telling people she had a drinking problem was Cheryl Harris when she and her had a falling out. Cheryl told me the same thing, but when I was around Sharon I never noticed it other than a glass of wine or 2 with a meal.

As for her putting on weight, that happen when she left bodybuilding with a bad taste in her mouth she kind of stop working out altogether. She go burned out...On top of that the judges told her she needed to get a boob job and she would place much higher. But she refused and felt that this was bodybuilding not a TNA contest. She had a point and I completely agree with her in that sense. But IMHO she was one of the best bodies on stage and one of the best posers. I'm not so sure she was depressed, but more unhappy with how the IFBB treated her and other ladies that competed. Her last marriage ended up in a divorce too...She thought he was the man she wanted to be with, but found out later that he wasn't the same person after they got married....

Not really sure how she passed...I've been looking up that information and trying to get in touch with her mother to find out.

http://archives.starbulletin.com/2002/07/23/news/index3.html

I was trying connect the dots on what happened to Sharon, and found this newspaper article from 2002. This botched surgery explains why we never saw her compete after 1997. To her, this probably felt like the end of her bodybuilding career, and contributed to her depression and drinking.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2021, 01:50:34 am »
Really too bad to hear about Sharon.

I remember she last competed at the Jan Tana in 1995 and she was unhappy with her placing and pretty much retired after that. I remember her video interview with WPW at that time. She was so jacked at that point that, during her interview, her pecs would involuntarily bulge and ripple when she did nothing more than just talk. That was her at her peak right there but then she promptly retired.

Sad to hear about all the unfortunate things that happened later on.

Offline yin-master

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #108 on: November 24, 2021, 01:10:25 pm »
 To me she looked better when she jacked up, or when she was massive off season look. A legend. Period.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline pingu007

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2021, 08:31:23 am »
Has this been officially verified?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Sharon Marvel

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View