Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575182 Posts in 73009 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 05:10:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Greedy, Ungrateful, Malevolent: Vasiliki Athanasiou Dimitraki
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Greedy, Ungrateful, Malevolent: Vasiliki Athanasiou Dimitraki  (Read 4461 times)

Offline MartinKohl

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Hello all,

This Story happened between March 30th and April 2nd 2016.
I clearly admit that the mistake was on me alone; I am a fool and the decision I made was stupid.

Today I warn everyone,  not to make the same mistake dealing with Greek bodybuilder Vasiliki Athanasiou Dimitraki, better known by her short name “Basw”!

__
It all started when I entered a muscle chat room. Soon after,  Vasiliki Dimitraki sent me a private message saying: “I need help. It’s urgent. Please could you help me?!?!”

Since Im a helpful, spontaneously person I agreed to help, because I knew she needed money. Indeed she came right to the point. She said that she needed 1500 Euros (about 1700 Dollar (x1,15)) within the next 2 days for all kinds of Juice.

I accepted to send her 300 Euro (350 Dollar) via Paypal. At first, Basw was delighted (even if she had no idea how Paypal worked LOL).
Now, 300 Euro is not much money for Donald Trump. For me, it is.
She accepted my friendship request on Facebook and she sent me her Skype. So far so good.

I told her that I would gladly help her with more money in the future; since Greece is not too far away from my country Germany.
She responded: “ i need help now.  i am yours. you can help me… and 24/7 we can do wherever you want”

After about 30 minutes of Skype Chat she behaved more and more strange. She asked for more money:
-Original Chat-
basw dim: so you cant send me another money for my preparation hanny?
Martin Kohl: Hanny, Im crazy to send you 300 in our very first chat in life. Im not insane sending even more.
Martin Kohl: How many guys helped you sooo spontaniously?
basw dim: no one. i don't have help of anyone.
basw dim: thank you for this

Soon after she made clear who’s the true Boss:
Vasiliki Dimitraki: “hey you speak with one of the most big bodybuilder. you have to thankful! Not me!”

This kind of talk and attitude I absolutly despite, since Im absolutly not submissive.

More and more she behaved crazy to get more that 300 Euro from me R I G H T  N O W.

She even made ME responsible if she wouldn’t place 1st in her next competition. So her strategy was to give me a bad conscience.

More and more I was upset about her greedy behave. And then, it all got worse when she said: 

Martin Kohl: I don’t bla bla bla. I proofed my seriousity when I sent you  300 Euros
basw dim: It is nothing for me
Martin Kohl: Ok, send it back.
Martin Kohl: Send back my money if it is "nothing"
Martin Kohl: Thanks!!!
basw dim: Speak better to me
Martin Kohl: Im no slave. I have pride.
basw dim: I take for another guy 600 euro f. Session 1:30 hour on camera before one month
basw dim: Go fuck your self with your 300 euro
Martin Kohl: And No: You are no goddess. You are just a girl with muscles.
basw dim: Fuck
basw dim: And you are nothing

The days after this insult she called me an “idiot” via Skype, and yes, she is right.
I can only WARN everyone to do business with Basw Dimitraki!
She is greedy, ungrateful and malevolent (as you can read above). In my opinion, you don’t behave like that to the only one who helped you in your darkest (financial) hour.

I guess, that she might have been on a drug withdrawal; and also her (and my) english is not propper. Also the main chat took place in the night from 11.15pm – 0.57am.

https://www.gofundme.com/5mxhdkuc
Facebook:
Vasiliki Athanasiou Dimitraki
https://www.facebook.com/bbaswdim/?fref=ts

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Greedy, Ungrateful, Malevolent: Vasiliki Athanasiou Dimitraki
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 01:27:17 pm »
So you're 300 Euros down.....it most definitely could have been worse.

You don't state what you wanted from her for your contribution? If it was a gesture without any strings,  great way to be and you definitely deserved better.

She should have been more grateful but 'malevolent'?  Your bunny's not been boiled has it?  She's not threatening to tell your bosses you get off on female muscle (which I memorably had happen).

Not a great experience, granted, but it is why you need to do your homework on women and accept if you act on impulse, you may not find the recipient is all that great a woman.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 03:17:07 pm »
She doesn't need the money. She's trying to take advantage of dumb fucking schmoes who don't know any better, no offense. Good on ya for telling her to stick it, but why would you send money for no reason or no prior agreement? Like PS said, it could've been worse, but I'm not sending anyone any money out of the blue like that either. $300 is about standard for an in person session, right? Nobody is worth a $1700 cam session I don't care how big she is. For $1700 she better let me go raw in person AND she better swallow. As for 'malevolent,' that may be coming on strong, but she's certainly cunty. True, she didn't get vindictive, but then again you could turn around get her busted for wanting to buy 'roids if she out and out told you what she was going to use the money for. Sounds like she has has no business sense, but then again she's Greek. They're not exactly known for their strong grasp of economics. This is a business transaction sweetheart, not a soup kitchen. You want money, you do for me, I take care of you. Your word is no good. Too bad there are dozens of other dumb schmorons for her to take advantage of though, especially if she's bragging about fleecing someone else before she got to you.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 09:33:47 am »
She doesn't need the money. She's trying to take advantage of dumb fucking schmoes who don't know any better, no offense. Good on ya for telling her to stick it, but why would you send money for no reason or no prior agreement? Like PS said, it could've been worse, but I'm not sending anyone any money out of the blue like that either. $300 is about standard for an in person session, right? Nobody is worth a $1700 cam session I don't care how big she is. For $1700 she better let me go raw in person AND she better swallow. As for 'malevolent,' that may be coming on strong, but she's certainly cunty. True, she didn't get vindictive, but then again you could turn around get her busted for wanting to buy 'roids if she out and out told you what she was going to use the money for. Sounds like she has has no business sense, but then again she's Greek. They're not exactly known for their strong grasp of economics. This is a business transaction sweetheart, not a soup kitchen. You want money, you do for me, I take care of you. Your word is no good. Too bad there are dozens of other dumb schmorons for her to take advantage of though, especially if she's bragging about fleecing someone else before she got to you.

Telling it like it is.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 10:58:42 pm »
Sounds like she has has no business sense, but then again she's Greek. They're not exactly known for their strong grasp of economics.

Yep, she's crazy like that, yep, her behaviour is deplorable certainly, but can we not go the extra mile with generalizations please?

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2016, 07:19:26 am »
I won't explain here how rude she was toward me when I offered her to be photographed for my site.
I won't bring here the word she used. this Girl has a be a little crazy to act the way she did to a guy that wanted to support her (Martin) and to people like me wanting to work. I m been in contact with hundred of girls, meet a lot of them, and NO one has been so rude and so impolite.
Here is my contribution.

Offline jazzer

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2016, 10:08:37 pm »
Maybe this person does not exist.May be a scam run by someone.

Offline jazztival

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2016, 06:17:30 am »

I accepted to send her 300 Euro (350 Dollar) via Paypal. At first, Basw was delighted (even if she had no idea how Paypal worked LOL).
She accepted my friendship request on Facebook and she sent me her Skype. So far so good.

I told her that I would gladly help her with more money in the future; since Greece is not too far away from my country Germany.
She responded: “ i need help now.  i am yours. you can help me… and 24/7 we can do wherever you want”

After about 30 minutes of Skype Chat she behaved more and more strange. She asked for more money:

you have her Skype??
Also the gofundme link doesn't work which doesn't surprise me since Basw - Vaso Dimitraki told me that she didn't know what GoFundMe was
 Had a feeling that she was lying to me about needing money but she called me hunny not hanny...disappeared before I could send her Western Union
What's Basw - Vaso Dimitraki Skype name??

Offline cobra_kane2001

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2016, 08:20:14 pm »
Ya she sounds like a real piece of sh#t! Maybe one day she will cross the wrong person, karma is a b#tch, just like her.

j635746

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2016, 10:13:33 am »
Hello all,

This Story happened between March 30th and April 2nd 2016.
I clearly admit that the mistake was on me alone; I am a fool and the decision I made was stupid.

Today I warn everyone,  not to make the same mistake dealing with Greek bodybuilder Vasiliki Athanasiou Dimitraki, better known by her short name “Basw”!

__
It all started when I entered a muscle chat room. Soon after,  Vasiliki Dimitraki sent me a private message saying: “I need help. It’s urgent. Please could you help me?!?!”

Since Im a helpful, spontaneously person I agreed to help, because I knew she needed money. Indeed she came right to the point. She said that she needed 1500 Euros (about 1700 Dollar (x1,15)) within the next 2 days for all kinds of Juice.

-Original Chat-
basw dim: so you cant send me another money for my preparation hanny?
Martin Kohl: Hanny, Im crazy to send you 300 in our very first chat in life. Im not insane sending even more.
Martin Kohl: How many guys helped you sooo spontaniously?
basw dim: no one. i don't have help of anyone.
basw dim: thank you for this

Soon after she made clear who’s the true Boss:
Vasiliki Dimitraki: “hey you speak with one of the most big bodybuilder. you have to thankful! Not me!”

This kind of talk and attitude I absolutly despite, since Im absolutly not submissive.

More and more she behaved crazy to get more that 300 Euro from me R I G H T  N O W.

She even made ME responsible if she wouldn’t place 1st in her next competition. So her strategy was to give me a bad conscience.

More and more I was upset about her greedy behave. And then, it all got worse when she said: 

Martin Kohl: I don’t bla bla bla. I proofed my seriousity when I sent you  300 Euros
basw dim: It is nothing for me
Martin Kohl: Ok, send it back.
Martin Kohl: Send back my money if it is "nothing"
Martin Kohl: Thanks!!!
basw dim: Speak better to me
Martin Kohl: Im no slave. I have pride.
basw dim: I take for another guy 600 euro f. Session 1:30 hour on camera before one month
basw dim: Go fuck your self with your 300 euro
Martin Kohl: And No: You are no goddess. You are just a girl with muscles.
basw dim: Fuck
basw dim: And you are nothing

The days after this insult she called me an “idiot” via Skype, and yes, she is right.
I can only WARN everyone to do business with Basw Dimitraki!
She is greedy, ungrateful and malevolent (as you can read above). In my opinion, you don’t behave like that to the only one who helped you in your darkest (financial) hour.

I guess, that she might have been on a drug withdrawal; and also her (and my) english is not propper. Also the main chat took place in the night from 11.15pm – 0.57am.

Facebook:
Vasiliki Athanasiou Dimitraki
https://www.facebook.com/bbaswdim/?fref=ts
Martin, I will say this once only.  You may meet female bodybuilders on webcam or in a session.  They may even accept your Facebook friend request and you may believe that you have a sort of friendship.  But you are a client first and that is all you will be.  If they are trying to pull you into their personal life which sounds like she is.  Walk away.

It is an expensive business preparing for a competition and if she is juicing to speed up muscle growth, that adds to the cost and will also have side effects.  Just consider yourself lucky, you are only down ¢300.  It could be a lot worse.

Take a look at that gofundme page, it is amazing how many bodybuilders are using it to raise funds to prepare for a competition.  One guy is trying to raise funds to set up his own gym.

Offline bigbrownsuga

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 02:10:41 am »
This is crazy. She wanted me to send her $5K through Western Union. LOL. I couldn't stop laughing. She sent me nude pics and complimented me about my eyes and height and blah blah blah. She says she was going to come to America after her competition and stay with me and fuck my brains out everyday.  I looked at her FB page and saw her and her bf working out and taking pics together.  She is a piece of work.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2017, 06:08:54 pm »
Polite Society, I just read this thread since I was curious and came across your word: "schmorons." LOL!

Can I give KARMA for someone who coins a word? KARMA anyway!

About "schmorons," many times a lot of us think with the wrong head and make a bad decision in this hobby. Many of us have been "schmorons" at one time or another.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2017, 11:43:15 am »
Polite Society, I just read this thread since I was curious and came across your word: "schmorons." LOL!

About "schmorons," many times a lot of us think with the wrong head and make a bad decision in this hobby. Many of us have been "schmorons" at one time or another.

While I love taking credit, it is not due here.   Ninja Star used it in his post.   I only wish I had.

Yes, we all do let ourselves get made fools of at times.    I think as long as your positive experiences far outweigh the negative, you're in this for life.  The key is to smarten up fast-ish.    One of the first fbb's I ever dealt with took me for over $1000 when that was reasonably significant cash.   Promised a UK visit and never came.   I didn't even have the internet to run to about it.   We were still writing on tablets of stone back then.

I didn't let it or one other really nasty person ever stop me paying big and living large.    The good times did roll.

JohnCanon

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2017, 09:56:51 am »
I lately asked her about the price for booking her 7 days at a time.
Her price is $15.000.

Did anyone notice her prices at MuscleGirlsLive? $10 per Minute, wich is 30% more than the average model.

I start to think that this amateure doesnt know where she is in the hierarchy of womens bodybuilding. 

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2017, 02:09:59 pm »

Yeah, that struck a chord. A few years ago I received a phone call from an FBB I had sessioned with. This was unexpected given that she only had my number for confirmation purposes regarding the session. She had made some implications during the session and in subsequent emails that she'd be open to spending some time with me in the future - fattening up the goose. So when she gave me a sob story that she couldn't pay her rent and asked if I could help her, in a moment of weakness and bad judgement, I sent her a couple of hundred bucks. No names, but she's currently being criticized in another post for doing something similar.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Greedy, Ungrateful, Malevolent: Vasiliki Athanasiou Dimitraki

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View