Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574124 Posts in 72926 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:18:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Jacqueline: Morphing a Real Girl into an Erotic Muscular One
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jacqueline: Morphing a Real Girl into an Erotic Muscular One  (Read 9918 times)

Offline FemalePecs4Life

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Give me more beautiful, topless female chests
Jacqueline: Morphing a Real Girl into an Erotic Muscular One
« on: April 14, 2017, 10:19:31 pm »
I am starting  a new fantasy series, releasing morphs of a girl I used to date in school. I happen to have some pictures, some free time, and some skill, and I've decided to create a series of little stories/anecdotes. Each one will contain the original picture (with the text [ORIGINAL] stamped on it) to the left, the morph(s) to the right, and a nugget of information/story to go with it. Please see if you find it hot and vote above. If there is enough interest I'll be morphing and releasing more and more pictures. I'll keep them PG-13 because this is the free section, but I can easily create some more 'exposed' softcore images if there is interest.

Enjoy!

Example below.

Jacqueline has always been this demure girl in college with this wild sparkle in her eyes. Her new boyfriend teaches her the ways of the gym. She starts working out and taking supplements (not even PEDs), which cause her arms and body to get muscular. She also gains confidence in herself, so at one party she decides to go braless.

Super sexy bare muscular female chests for life

Offline FemalePecs4Life

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Jacqueline: Morphing a Real Girl into an Erotic Muscular One
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 10:58:17 am »
At long last, Jaqueline has surfaced again! She's been married, and her husband has taken her to be her muse/model, and often comes up with great ideas for poses. The PEDs still show up, but her husband doesn't mind. He also gets his own private tease/muscle show every night after dinner before sexy time.

Offline FemalePecs4Life

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 06:27:55 am »
Wow, wow, wow. Look at the muscle mass on this woman. And the side shave is back! In the office, half the guys want to make love to her, and half of them want to worship her on their knees.

PLEASE K++

Offline FemalePecs4Life

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 06:36:06 am »

Off season. She enjoys going to the beach and doing regular things. She has this great quality that when she's off her cycle, or off season, she doesn't get bulky, but rather transforms almost back into a normal girl. Every man's dream.

Offline FemalePecs4Life

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2018, 06:49:42 am »
F*&^. Spied on a beach in Italy wearing a sheer dress with nothing underneath. Her husband, her photographer, and some bystanders got a good view, but not for us mere mortals  >:D >:D

Offline FemalePecs4Life

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 05:47:30 am »
When she's at a party, off season, thick-ish, and decides to flash you  >:D

PLEASE K++ for more! And requests welcome!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Jacqueline: Morphing a Real Girl into an Erotic Muscular One

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View