Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579147 Posts in 73830 Topics by 29268 Members - Latest Member: tryfinner May 07, 2024, 08:39:50 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [draight] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [draight] Stories~collected  (Read 15284 times)

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Author: [draight] Stories~collected
« on: June 27, 2017, 09:58:54 pm »
 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

A Night Off or: Come and See

The Sanctuary

A Night Off or: Come and See
by draight

“Why are we walking?”  Belle’s voice was a low grumble.

“What, you want to spend a half hour just trying to find parking?”  Victoria’s musical voice shot back.  “Be my guest next time.”

“We could’ve gotten a ride-share.”  Faye’s tremulous tone attempted a conciliatory manner.  “That way we’d be there already, and we wouldn’t have had to park.”

“Heaven forbid that we use our own legs for once.”  Victoria shouted her down, “Exercise doesn’t kill you.”

“Yeah, but I’m hungry.”  Faye mumbled.

“And I’m bored!”  Belle agreed.

“Lord give me strength…”  Maura whispered to herself.  In her even, no-nonsense speaking voice she continued; “We are out to have fun, to relax, got it?  It’s been way too long.”

“When does the fun start?”  Belle groused.

“We could race,” Victoria checked her complaining friend in the side.  “That would liven it up a bit.”

“You would…”  Faye started, but her reedy voice went unheard as Belle recovered from Victoria’s blow and swiveled to grapple with her.

Maura let out a long sigh, running a hand through her hair.  A little bit past shoulder length, it was a pale blonde with a tint suggesting that it had at one point been dyed with green highlights.  She stopped and turned to watch her two friends.  Already passers-by were directing curious glances at the two women, but shyness was one quality that they had never been accused of having.  Subtlety was another.  In contrast to Maura’s conservative long sleeved grey top and ankle length patterned skirt, for their outing tonight Victoria had dressed in a short golden skirt and a sleeveless cream blouse.  Her body stood on full display; ropes of sinewy muscle covered her bared limbs, standing out in sharp relief as she struggled against Belle’s grasp.  Even locked up with her current adversary, a broad smile spread across her face and her big blue eyes twinkled with delight.  High cheekbones, a slim nose, and a sharp jaw completed a face that Maura thought she might be jealous of if she were the sort to feel jealousy.  All of this was completed by a cascade of straight hair that fell almost to her waist, and while Maura’s hair was a pale blonde, Victoria’s was as white as snow, contrasting with her tanned brown skin.

Her opponent would possibly have an even harder time hiding in a crowd if that was possible.  Victoria wasn’t a short woman, but Belle towered over her.  She had dressed tonight in black boots, jeans, and a black leather jacket.  Her thick neck supported a broad face topped by short, spiked, blood-red hair.  The hair, combined with the darkness of her attire as well as her height and the width of her physique created an impression not unlike an erupting volcano; a comparison which Maura would readily admit was fairly apt.  From a short distance Belle created a striking image, up closer one noticed the crook in her nose suggesting it had probably been broken at least once.

Just now she had managed to envelop Victoria in a bear hug, arching her back to carry the other woman off her feet and apply bone crushing pressure.  Keeping her wits about her however, Victoria tucked her head into the other woman’s broad chest and pressed against it while pushing backward with her trapped arms as hard as she could.  This maneuver succeeded in creating a small pocket of space which she used to slip free.  The two eagerly surged back towards one another, ending up with their arms extended, hands locked.  Belle pushed downward, trying to take advantage of her greater height and weight but in response Victoria set her feet and resolved to hold her.  As she planted herself, her legs swelled with muscular power, the triceps of her upper arms flaring into diamond hard horseshoes as she pushed.  Despite her exertions, she maintained her confident smile, directing it at Belle’s fierce grin.

“Are we done yet?”  Maura asked as the two reached a relative stalemate.  “I guess we’ve got all the time in the world, but I don’t know if I feel like spending it here.”

“Yeah, come ooooon…”  Faye had wandered a little way down the street to lean on a lamppost.  Tonight she wore a dress as black as her hair.  The garment was small, but even still it somehow seemed to hang off of her frame.  A polite individual would describe Faye as slender or skinny, Maura generally went with emaciated.  Nonetheless, she possessed a certain type of ethereal beauty with her pale skin, delicate bone structure and large dark eyes.

Belle and Victoria paused in their exertions, eyeing one another up; Belle fiercely, Victoria serenely.  “Fine.”  The redhead grunted and the two broke apart.  “I had you though.”

“Never yet.”  Victoria said confidently.

“Are we feeling all better now?”  Maura asked as she glanced at her watch.  “Achieved what we needed to achieve?”

“Yes.”  Belle grumbled.

I haven’t.”  Faye called from a ways down the street.

“Alright.”  Somehow Victoria’s hair had escaped from the brief melee untouched.  Nonetheless she took a moment to assess her reflection in a storefront window.  “Enough hedging already.  Where are you taking us Maura?” 

“I thought that we could do something a little cultural for once…”  Maura began to root through her bag.

“You wouldn’t…” Belle said weakly.

“Shut up.  We did your thing last time.  I… got us tickets to a play.”  Maura’s hand closed around an envelope and drew it out as she looked back up at their faces.  “For crying out loud Belle, you’ll survive.  There are a couple fight scenes.”

“Tragedy or comedy?”  Faye had re-appeared by her side, trying to get a closer look.

“Tragedy of course.”  Maura replied.

“Oh good.”  Faye smiled softly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well?”  Maura prompted as they stepped back out onto the bustling street, theatergoers streaming out behind them.

“I think we’ve seen that one before.”  Victoria shrugged.  “Way back when.”

“We have.”  Maura admitted, “I guess that it’s still one of my favorites.”

“There was only one fight scene.  And it was all the way at the beginning.”  Belle sounded peevish.  “I had to sit through the whole rest of the show hoping that there would be another.”

Maura sighed deeply, turning to her final friend.  “Faye?”

“Hm?”  Faye seemed lost in thought.  “Oh, it was good.  It was all terribly exciting when they sentenced her to be sealed up in that cave until death by thirst or hunger or whatever, but it was a little bit of a letdown when she just ended up hanging herself.”

The group had wandered aimlessly during their conversation; it was a calm, pleasant summer’s night and the city was still pulsing with life and they had nowhere in particular to go.

“Well?”  Faye asked after a while.

“Well what?”

“Well what now?  It’s still pretty early.”

“Oh.”  Maura seemed taken aback at the question.  “We could go find a club or something.  I’m always up for dancing.”

“That would be fine with me.”  Victoria affirmed.

As one, the three women turned to look at Belle.  She scratched her chin pensively before shrugging her massive shoulders.  “I’ll find some way to entertain myself.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generally, Maura figured that she should be smart enough not to take suggestions from Belle when deciding on where to go but it had seemed to be the easiest way to mollify the woman after forcing her to sit through the entirety of a drama.  And in fairness to her, it seemed that Belle had at least tried to meet her halfway.  The Hunting Grounds, as the establishment was called, was not an upscale place; the bar was old, the floor stained and scuffed, the drink selection simple.  However, tonight at least they had brought in a D.J., and popular dance music mingled in the air with the scents of tobacco, pot and beer to create an atmosphere which was bearable if not exactly her preference.  Several couples moved together to the music but the clientele was predominantly male; young professionals seated at tall tables around the edges of the room while a rougher crowd, presumably the original patrons of the place, crowded together at the bar.  Eyes turned to observe as Faye and Maura led the way inside, followed by hungry grins and a few whistles as Victoria entered behind them.  She cast a considering look around the room and smiled, flipping her hair back over her shoulder.  The reaction to Belle as she stooped slightly to enter, however, was one of shocked silence. 

“Damn, look at that huge bitch!” A voice exclaimed from the bar, carrying over the music.  Belle instantly zeroed her gaze in on the culprit, balding, mid-thirties, jeans and a t-shirt.  She gave herself a barely perceptible nod.  Nonetheless, she allowed her friends to carry her along with them to a table.  Victoria continued to look around, her gaze finally settling on a table of men in business casual dress.  By their demeanor, she guess friends, not colleagues.  A dirty blonde man in a blue shirt and khaki’s was staring directly at her and she gave him a flirtatious smile before turning back to her friends.  However, none of them had noticed what she was up to; Faye was perusing the drink list and menu while Maura was looking towards the dance floor, bopping her shoulders.  Belle was still looking towards the bar with heavily lidded eyes.

“Hey!”  Victoria nudged Maura gently.

“What?”  The blonde looked back around.  “Did you want to dance?”

“I know that you like dancing…”  Victoria began.

“It is one of my weaknesses.”  Maura admitted.

“But no,” she jerked her head towards the table she had been assessing.  “What do you think?”

“I see some guys.”  Maura said flatly after a quick glance.

“And what do you think?”  Victoria continued.  “It’s been a while.”

“Yeah, I guess so.”  Maura looked back again, giving a longer consideration.

“Or are you more in the mood for the fairer sex tonight?”

“Makes no difference to me.”  Maura shrugged.  “There doesn’t seem to be much in the way of that option here though.”

Their conversation was interrupted as a harried looking young woman rushed up to them, pad and pen in hand.  “What’ll it be?”

“Cabernet.”  Victoria said promptly.

“The same.”  Maura said.

“Anyone want nachos?”  Faye cut in.

“Stout, whatever you have on draught.”  Belle said.

“I guess just me then?”  Faye looked around.  “Yeah, nachos and a margarita.”

“Great.”  The woman bustled away.  Victoria re-applied herself to her flirtation, exchanging glances with the man across the room, who could hardly seem to believe the luck he was having.  The drinks came after a short delay and Maura downed hers quickly before heading over towards the D.J. by herself.  She wound her way between several couples and started to move herself to the music, quickly losing herself.

Back at the table, Belle watched until Maura slipped into her preoccupied dancing before pushing herself back from the table with an “Excuse me.”  Victoria and Faye waved vaguely as she stalked over towards the bar.  One of her large hands descended on the shoulder of the man who had made the earlier outburst, and he swiveled around on his stool.

“Oh.”  He looked up, and up, at her, before giving her a toothy grin.  “Is there something I can help you with sweetie?”  His companion, a tall, paunchy man with dark coarse stubble across his face turned to observe.

Belle took a moment, feeling his shoulder with her fingers.  The body underneath was hard and tough.  A glance at his bare arms showed that they were rough and well-muscled, maybe a construction worker or similar.  “I just thought that maybe we could get a bit better acquainted.”

“Sorry,” the man shrugged her hand off.  “Not interested.”  He gave a leer over towards the women’s table.  “Although if you’d like to introduce me to one of your friends I might not mind.”

“Am I too much woman for you?”  This came out in a low growl.

“Are you actually a woman at all?”  He looked over at his friend, who chuckled.

“Oh good.”  Belle grinned.  “And here I was worried that tonight was going to be a complete waste.”

“What was that?”  Both of the men stood to their full heights; Bald’s eyes were even with her shoulders, Stubble was slightly taller.

“I said, it looks like this huge bitch has found herself a little bitch.”  Belle snarled.

“What, are you looking for a fight?”  Balding said.  As he looked around he realized that his peers at the bar had turned to watch, inebriated grins plastered to their faces.  Machismo waged a brief war with the small spec of chivalry he possessed. “Fuck it.  You feeling tough?”

Belle took a step back, spreading her arms wide.  “Come and see.”  She nearly purred.

As Faye happily chowed down on the recently delivered plate of nachos, Victoria was growing frustrated.  Despite repeated eye contact and a quirked eyebrow or two, blue shirt still had yet to make any concrete moves.  She took another sip of her wine, reflecting that intimidating men was one of the risks that one sometimes ran by being too beautiful.  She had begun considering that she might just have to make the first move when the men suddenly put their heads together and one, dark haired in a red shirt, stood up from the table and began walking towards them.  Her relief quickly turned to annoyance however as he passed them by and continued towards the ersatz dancefloor.  She snorted out loud.

“Something up?”  Faye looked up from her task.

“Ugh, don’t worry about it.”  Victoria tossed her head.

“Fair enough.”  Faye glanced back down.

“… But seriously, I feel like I’m doing my part here.”  Victoria continued.  Faye sighed heavily and put down the nacho she had just lifted to her mouth.  “It used to be that men would sacrifice almost anything just to get me to notice them.”

“I’m pretty sure that he has noticed you.”

“Right; but the pursuit, the challenge, is half the fun.  If I just have to walk over there and throw myself at him, what’s the point?”  As she complained she noticed Belle slipping out of the bar, followed by two men.

“Does everything always have to be some kind of contest with you?  Like Maura said; tonight is supposed to be our night off.”

“Yes, it does have to be a contest.”  Victoria’s eyes burned into Faye’s until the raven haired woman simply shrugged.

“Good luck with that.”

Maura twirled gently in a circle.  Although she was the only one dancing alone no one seemed to pay her any mind, and she wouldn’t have noticed if they had.  She always enjoyed when she got to do this; her mind simply emptying and letting her body do its thing.  Indeed, this was about the only time that her mind ever had the opportunity to go blank.  She was, therefore, understandably taken by surprise when a hand gently tapped her on one shoulder.  She completed her spin to find a man with long, dark hair, in a red shirt and dark slacks.  An inch or two taller than her 5’8,” he favored her with a small smile.

“Can I join you?”  He asked.

“You want to dance with me?”  Maura continued moving from side to side as she sized him up.

“Do you not want me to?”  Even as he asked he began to move, matching his feet with hers.

“Its… a bit unusual for people to ask is all.”  Maura finally returned his smile.  “Not unheard of, of course.”

“Um, yeah…”  He said, now sounding a bit uncertain.

“But certainly, you may.  I’m Maura.”

“I’m Chris.”  He took a step forward into her space, allowing one hand to gently graze at her hip.  She looked at him searchingly for a moment before placing her hand over hers, holding it firmly against her, her touch cool on his flushed skin.

“You’re a very good dancer.”  He said after a while.  She had quickly taken the lead of their movements.

“Thank you.”  She executed a deft dipping move before snapping back up, her body against his.

“Did you use to take lessons?”

“Hmm?  No.  I’ve just been practicing for a while I guess.”

“Oh.  Were you into the punk or goth thing?”

Without stopping their movements or breaking their hand contact she stepped back slightly to smile at him curiously.  “Why do you ask?”

“Your hair.”  He gestured.  “The green…”

“Oh, right.”  She nodded.  “Yeah, something like that I guess.”

“One of your friends has been giving one of mine the eye since you guys got here.”

“I’m sure she has.”  Maura observed dryly.  “Do go on.”

“So I thought that I should take my opportunity make your acquaintance solo.”

“I’m flattered I’m sure.”  She shook her head.  “I guess they didn’t really feel much like dancing.”

“I guess not.”  He smiled.  “The two of them seem pretty happy just hanging out, although the one seems to be trying to goad John into approaching her.”

“She does that.”  Maura said with a chuckle.  “It’s kind of her thing.  It would go best if he makes the first move.”  A beat.  “The two of them?”

“Yeah.  Why?”

“Ugh… damn it.  Excuse me a moment.”

Faye had finished her food was relaxing, leaning backward against the wall as she made progress on her second margarita.  “Finally had enough?”  Victoria asked in a peeved tone.

“Yeah, for now.  Thanks for asking.”  Faye replied as Maura, stone-faced, stalked past the table with her dance partner a step behind.

“No, seriously.  Just stay here.  It’s best.”  The two heard her say to the man as she kept going out the doors.  He stopped, seemingly lost for a moment before rejoining his friends.  A moment later Victoria’s spirits perked up as blonde hair finally stood and approached them.

“Hi,” he extended a hand.  “I’m John.”

“Victoria.”  She replied, accepting the handshake.

“And I’m Daniel.”  Victoria had been focused enough on John that she hadn’t noticed another man had come with him.  A bit on the short side, she guessed him to be of Korean ancestry, with a stocky muscular build and short spiked hair.

“Charmed.”  She replied, excited for a moment that things were getting interesting, but a bit disappointed when Daniel politely asked if he could sit next to Faye and received a yes.

“I admit, I couldn’t help noticing you earlier.”  John drew Victoria’s attention back.

“Is that right?”  She feigned surprise.  “What got your attention?”

“You look incredible.”  He gushed, seemingly unable to hold it in.  “You must work out right?  What do you do?”

“What, these?”  She asked in a smoldering voice as she put her right hand behind her head, tensing the bicep until it swelled to the size of a baseball, her skin pulled to paper thinness over the cut mound.  “All kinds of things I guess.  Wrestling, horseback riding, archery…”

If any of these struck him as odd, he didn’t show it.  “Sure, but I mean for workouts?  Lifting and things like that.”

“Oh, uh… crossfit?  Yeah, crossfit.”  Victoria relaxed her arm, placing it back on the table.

“Well, you look strong as hell.”  She smiled at his bluntness, deciding that she had judged correctly.  Sometimes men these days lacked a certain… directness, too concerned with new ways of doing things.

“I like to think so.”  She said.

“What do you say?”  He placed his elbow on the table, putting his right arm into an arm-wrestling position.

“You are bold, aren’t you?”  She laughed.  “How about you buy me a drink?”

“I swear…”  Maura muttered to herself, stepping out into the night.  “You take your eyes off of her for one minute.”  She stood on the sidewalk for a moment listening.  The sounds of scraping gravel and labored breathing came to her from the left side and she followed them to the mouth of a nearby alley.  Faint light provided by a streetlamp showed a hulking silhouette down at the far end.

“I swear Belle!”  She called, stomping down the alleyway.  “It is my fucking night off!”

The silhouette pivoted to look down the alley at Maura, quickly taking on the features of Belle as her vision adjusted itself.  She had removed her jacket at some point, revealing a white tank top underneath.  The piece of cloth clung desperately to the contours of her monstrous body; pecs and abs taking on the appearance of sculpted armor.  Seeing Maura approaching she lowered her arms and unclenched her hands, the massive, scarred, vascular limbs hanging limply at her side.

“Hey Maura.”  She said guiltily.  Maura was gratified to catch a note of nervousness in her tone.  “Don’t worry.  They’ll live.”

“They fucking better.”  Maura looked down at the men slumped against the wall, slightly surprised to find only two tonight.  The slightly shorter, balding man seemed to be out cold; his face was heavily puffed and bruised as he reclined against the wall, unmoving.  His companion sat next to him nursing his side, a grimace spread across his broad features.  “All right.  Fine.”  She massaged her temples.  “Are you ready to go back inside and behave yourself?”

“Yeah.”  Belle straightened back up to her full height.  “I just need to find my jacket.  I’m not sure exactly where I left it…”  She swiveled her head about, peering into the darkness.

“For crying out… it’s right over there.”  Maura indicated where it had been carelessly draped over a trash can.

“Ah, thanks.”  Belle bent over to scoop it up.  As she did, the grimacing man leapt to his feet with a surprising burst of speed, one hand closing around a length of pipe from a nearby rubbish heap.  With a wordless shout he raised it over his head with both hands to bring it crashing down onto Belle’s expansive back.  Everything seemed to freeze as the man’s shout died away; him, Belle and the pipe forming a silent tableau.  Then, disregarding her jacket, Belle stood back to her full height, turning to face the man.  He screamed again in rage, aiming a baseball swing of the weapon into her corrugated obliques where it landed with a meaty thud.  He looked up hopefully, but Belle’s right hand simply trapped the pipe against her side before carelessly swiping it from his grasp and tossing it over her shoulder to land clattering on the pavement.  Her left hand seized the front of his shirt, hoisting him up into the air until they were eye to eye.

You.”  She chuckled.  “I like you.”  The man’s mouth fell open, words failing him as he stared at her.  She cocked back her right arm, the limb bulging with muscular power.  It released like a spring, her massive fist hurtling to within an inch of his face before Maura reached out to grab her wrist, arresting the blow as though it had hit a wall.  Belle looked over at the blonde, who arched her eyebrows at her.  “Fine.”  She grunted, tossing the man carelessly against the wall where he slumped down once more.  All thought seemed to have fled his mind, and he simply stared as the behemoth scooped up her coat and followed her friend back down the alleyway.

“Your… friend is a bit of an exhibitionist isn’t she?”  Daniel asked quietly.  On the other side of the table John and Victoria had locked up arms.  Despite beginning their match over a minute ago neither had seemed to make any progress; their hands still held upright in neutral position.  John gritted his teeth as he pushed, head down.  Victoria simply watched him, a hungry look in her eyes.

“Friend, roommate, yeah.”  Faye nodded, looking over.  “But seriously, she just feeds off of it, don’t pay any attention to her.”  Indeed, the contest had quickly become a focal point for much of the establishment’s clientele; many of the men at the bar now catcalling at Victoria or shouting deprecations at John’s inability to quickly close out the match.

“Ignore them.”  Victoria murmured to her opponent as he looked over distractedly at the peanut gallery.  “Focus on me.  Give me a challenge.”

“What?”  He said through his teeth, looking up to lock gazes with her.

“I said focus.  Here.”  Her eyes gleamed as they bored into his.  “You have to want it.”  With a cry he heaved against her with all his might, throwing his weight behind his arm.  “Mmm, yes.  Show me how strong you are.”  She whispered.  Her hand began to tip slightly and he surged against her again, his gaze locked back on their clasped hands.  Slowly, inch by inch, her hand dipped towards the table and he almost cried with relief as it came to rest, quickly breaking his grasp to shake out his aching arm while Victoria smiled calmly at him.  “Well done.”  She said simply.

“Well done!?”  A man called from the watching crowd and was greeted by laughter from the others.  “He was barely able to put you down!”

Victoria stood up, casting an imperious look around the room before raising both arms into a double bicep flex.  The meaty chunks of her arms surged with power, the steely cables of her muscles flexing to full prominence.  “Anyone else want to take a shot?”  She called out the challenge.

“I’m going to need another drink.”  Faye said dryly in the sudden silence.

“I’ll get one for you.”  Daniel volunteered, standing up.  “What do you want?”

“Maybe a Manhattan.”  Faye grimaced as several men from around the room climbed to their feet in answer to Victoria’s call.  Daniel simply nodded and moved towards the bar.  Nearly as soon as he had vacated the seat, Maura appeared and plopped down into it.

“So we’ve reached this stage of the night have we?”  She asked Faye, looking at the small queue of men lining up at the table.

“Yeah, it’s getting a bit crowded over here...”  Faye trailed off as Chris appeared behind Maura.

“You’re back.  Was everything okay?”  He leaned down to whisper into her ear.
“Yeah, fine.”  Maura stood up, taking him by the hand.  “Let’s go dance some more.  Faye, would you like to join us?”

“Sure. We’ll be with you in a minute or two.”  Faye waved them off as Daniel returned with fresh drinks.  His eyes widened as she grabbed the cocktail and upended it into her mouth, gulping the entire thing down in one go.

“That thirsty?” he asked as she winked at him and popped the cherry into her mouth.  Her jaw moved in a complicated pattern and she spat out the stem into her hand, neatly bent into a little heart.  “Wow…”

“It might be the liquor talking…” She leaned in toward him.  “But that isn’t all that this mouth can do…” she nipped sharply at his ear.

“Is that right?”  He shot back, emboldened.  “What else can it do?”

“If you want to find out… you’re just going to have to come and see.”  She took his hand and led him to the dance floor.

Belle slouched back over to the table, largely for want of anything else to do.  “How’s everything going over here?”

“Just fine.”  Victoria responded carelessly.  With each arm she was wrestling against a straining, huffing man.  The one on the left was powerfully built, in a tank top and baseball cap.  His face was beet red from his exertions, veins standing out in his neck as he pushed.  The man on the right was dressed in a collared shirt and seemed like he may have come over more out curiosity than any expectation of defeating the woman.  Nonetheless, he too had ramped up his efforts, bringing both hands to bear against the amazon.  Her biceps had expanded to sharp peaks, the striations of her individual muscle fibers creating a rough surface under her razor thin skin now that she had apparently achieved something approximating a warmup.  Behind her John stood in a state of disbelief, trying to work out how he had managed a victory.  “Aaaand…”  Victoria quickly slammed both men’s hands to the surface of the table.  “Sorry guys, better luck next time.”  Both crept away, heavily favoring their arms.  “Next two?  Oh, looks like there’s only one left” She smiled at the last man, who seemed to be seriously re-considering his next move.  Coming to a snap decision he simply shook his head.

“Nah, I’m good.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah…”

“Ok.”  Victoria shrugged and turned back to John.

“That was… something.”  John stared down at the seated woman, her hair still immaculate, skin unflushed, breathing even.

“Yeah, I guess I did pretty well, didn’t I?  I guess losing to you inspired me to try harder.”  She winked at him and cocked her arm into another flex, muscle erupting to mount higher and higher.

“Yeah…”  He sounded uncertain.  “Can I... feel?”

“I think you’ve earned that much.  Come here.”  She gestured toward the peak with her free hand and he fell to it, wrapping his hands around her upper arm and squeezing with all his might.  The muscle was harder than stone, harder than steel, but warm under his touch.  In awe, he traced along the individual muscle fibers with his fingertips, feeling them pulse and twitch with the effort of her flex.  “Do you like that?”  She chuckled.

“Yes.”  He panted, his hands continuing to roam, unable to bring himself to let go as she laughed with delight.  He moved one hand up to her forearm, tracing the deeply cut grooves between her flexors.  They were harder than steel, they had to be, yet this woman simply swiveled her hand for him, causing them to jump and pop for him.  Eventually she removed herself from his fervent adoration despite his best efforts and waved over his shoulder.  He turned to follow her gaze and found Daniel and Chris returning with her two friends.  The small group formed a huddle around their table.

“Oh, jeez, is Mark still sitting over there by himself?”  Chris suddenly asked.  John looked over to find that yes, their fourth friend was in fact still sitting by himself, beer to hand and face locked onto his phone screen.  “I’ll go get him.”  Chris broke off.

“So… it’s getting a bit late.”  Faye said with a tipsy smile up at Daniel.

“Would you ladies like to keep the party going?”  He said in response.

“Um…” Maura began.

“Sure!”  Victoria chimed in.

Chris returned, Mark in tow.  The final member of the men’s party was tall and athletic, lean muscle evident under his fitted clothes.  Despite this, he seemed shy as he rubbed a dark hand through his hair and smiled before speaking in a soft but deep voice.  “Hello.”

Belle looked him up and down.  “Sure.  You’ll do.”

“Wait, what?”

“We were thinking about heading out with the ladies…” Daniel explained.

“Why don’t you guys come back to ours?”  Victoria volunteered.

“Sure!”  John didn’t wait for any deliberation.  He leaned in to Victoria to whisper.  “Do I get to feel the rest of that body?”

“You can look all you want.”  Her voice dripped with sex.  “But if you want to touch, you’re going to have to earn it.”

“What does that entail?”  He grinned cockily at her.

“Come and see.”  She cooed.

The men had to admit to themselves that they hadn’t exactly been sure what they expected when they accepted the invitation, but it hadn’t been this.  “Really, you live here?”  Chris asked as he craned his head back to look up and up and up at one of the tallest residential skyscrapers in downtown.

“Yeah, come on.”  Victoria led the way as the doorman held the entrance open for them, leading the way into the lobby.

“It’s a bit extravagant I admit.”  Faye said of the marble and gilt décor.  She hit the button to summon the elevator down to their level.  “But the location is convenient, and the view is pretty much unmatched.”  A small *ding* announced its arrival and they crowded in, Belle’s mass bringing up the rear sheparding everyone forward.

“Let’s see…” Victoria pulled out her key ring and found the appropriate one, sticking it into its slot and turning as she pressed the button for the penthouse level.  Behind her the men exchanged glances with one another as the elevator accelerated upwards.  A second small *ding* sounded and the doors smoothly parted, the doorway opening directly into the apartment.  The party stepped out.

“Holy shit…” The men seemed to speak as one.  Their eyes were met by an expansive living space; an open floor plan with furniture and rugs mostly done in greys and eggshell.  Three of the walls were glass, the fourth wall serving as the setting an entertaining area with bar, couches and a television.  A staircase over by that wall presumably led to a second floor above.

“It’s so big.”  Chris said out loud.

“Well, I need a lot of space.”  Belle responded.  The other three women glanced at her in surprise, trying to work out if she had actually attempted to make a joke.

“Uh, come.  Sit.  Make yourselves comfortable.”  Maura wandered to one of the couches and patted invitingly.  The men followed mutely.

“How do you afford this place?”  Mark asked quietly.  “Um, if you don’t mind my asking.”

“Oh, we’re… fortunate to have done well.”  Maura responded.  “I work in accounting.”

“Corporate law.”  Victoria said.  “Takeovers and acquisitions.”

Faye perched herself on the edge of the sofa.  “Commodities trading.” 

“Government contracting.”  Belle stated after a long pause.

“Uh…”

“We’ve also got a fifth roommate.”  Victoria added.

“Oh?  Where is she tonight?”  Daniel asked.

“She never goes out, she’s always sick.”  Faye responded.  After a moment she added an unconvincing “Poor thing.”

“That’s too bad.”  Chris volunteered.

“Can I get anyone another drink?”  Victoria had wandered over to the bar.  “We have just about anything you could think of.”

“No, thank you.  I think I’ve had enough.”  John’s head already felt as though it were swimming.  He had the strange idea that he had somehow gotten more drunk just since entering the apartment but that wasn’t quite right, his lucidity, if anything, had sharpened.  The other men echoed his refusal.

“Fair enough.”  She returned to John, took his hand and effortlessly pulled him to his feet.  “I think it’s time for you to earn it.”  She drew him away towards the stairs.

“On that note, I think that there was something I promised to show you earlier.”  Faye whispered into Daniel’s ear and giggled.  “Come on.”  They followed.

Mark found Belle looming over him, her shadow blocking out the light from the lamps above.  “Only one thing to do after a fight.”  She grinned.  “Time to make a man out of you.”  With a look that was equal parts hesitation and curiosity he stood and followed her.

Chris and Maura were left alone, seated next to one another on the couch.  Her cool hand took his in a firm grip, and he looked over at her to find her eyeing him contemplatively.  She didn’t say a word, and for several minutes they sat in silence.

“What happens now?”  He finally asked.

“Well.”  She looked steadily into his eyes.  “We stay here and talk, I call you a cab and you go home or… you come and see.”

Forum Saradas

Offline jstans

• Activity:
    0%
Re: A Night Off or: Come and See
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 10:43:30 pm »
Now THAT'S a story. The descriptions of the bar scene, the patience in revealing the details, and vivid yet sparse descriptions of the women and their features - all of it was great! The only thing I can't decide is if I want you to finish there or keep going. This one might be even better left to the imagination, but you already probably know that. Karma!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 02:28:30 am »
Another engrossing, beautifully written story. Your writing ability is extraordinary. I hope to see more - much more - of your work.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 11:45:11 am »
That's a great one once again. You are very talented. Can't wait to read the sequels of your stories

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 07:56:17 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The only thing I can't decide is if I want you to finish there or keep going. This one might be even better left to the imagination, but you already probably know that. Karma!

Honestly, I'm not sure either.  I intended to write the whole thing as one piece but it ended up running a bit longer than I anticipated so I cut it off where I did.  There is a second, unfinished, half which would kind of pull back the curtain so to speak, so I'm not sure if that would improve the story or not.

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Story writer, render artist
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 02:57:44 am »
It has a Tales from the Dark Side feel to it. I would suspect something supernatural, maybe the Fae or some sort of demonic aspect to the characters from their vastly different appearances and mannerisms. Maura is the most powerful of course, but each has their demesne if you will. I like it. I had a thought of writing something similar, but I'm not much for the inevitable ending such a story calls for.

I would vote continue, but this is a perfect natural ending point. Your call.

Excellent story, by the way. It's structured nicely. A good build up to the second major scene, and believable, engaging characters that make you want to know more.

Best,

Pac

Offline ImperatrixRattus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Wannabe Writer and Fit Chick
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2017, 08:27:44 pm »
It has a Tales from the Dark Side feel to it. I would suspect something supernatural, maybe the Fae or some sort of demonic aspect to the characters from their vastly different appearances and mannerisms. Maura is the most powerful of course, but each has their demesne if you will. I like it. I had a thought of writing something similar, but I'm not much for the inevitable ending such a story calls for.

Pretty sure they're the Horsewomen of the Apocalypse.  Maura (Death, pale hair), Belle (War, the redhead), Victoria (Conquest, nice nod to the original line up there, with white), and of course Faye (Famine, black). We don't see their fifth roomie, but since she's always sick it's not a reach to say Pestilence isn't much fun at parties. :v

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 03:02:16 am »
His head swimming, Chris followed Maura up the stairs, his hand gently clasped in hers.  The landing above opened up onto a single long hallway, dim illumination provided by several wall mounted lamps.  There was no sign of his friends, nor of any of the women.

“I’m at the end.”  Maura said softly, indicating the farthest door.  They walked down the silent hall without speaking, Chris’ pulse sounding in his ears as his heartrate increased in anticipation.  She pushed the door open and entered, smiling back at him as he followed her in.  The room was large but spare; an enormous four post bed dominated the center, but aside from this it was almost entirely unadorned.  In keeping with the minimalist décor, the walls were a light gray.  Lamps, similar to the ones in the hallway, offered enough light to see, but not much more.  Drawing him against herself, Maura lifted her lips to his in a kiss.  Her lips were cool like her hands but the passion of her attentions took his breath away; his lips and tongue tingled at the contact.  Chris felt himself instantly stiffening.  Maura seemed to feel it as well; she stepped away and turned her back to him, directing a smoldering look over her shoulder.  “Perhaps you can help me with my zipper?” 

Chris stepped forward and reached out a hand.

It was all that John could do to keep himself from panting with pure desire.  He stood by the door, exactly where Victoria had left him as she crossed the room to drape herself on her bed.  The bright, overhead light seemed to shine directly down on her.  Her perfectly tanned skin gleamed with vitality, the pure white of her hair shining so brightly he almost felt the need to squint.  There was no other word for it, he decided; she was perfect.  Every inch of her.  Her flawless, muscled legs rubbed against one another invitingly as a sculpted arm moved, her hand brushing back a strand of hair before dipping to play along the neckline of her top.  Her large breasts heaved as she breathed deeply.

“I know that I said you could look all you wanted.”  Her voice carried a tone of playful reproach.  “But I didn’t take you for a man who would be satisfied with that.”

“No.”  He said simply.

“Well?”

“I’ve just never seen anything… anyone like you.”  The words tumbled out.

She rolled onto her stomach and propped herself up on her elbows, kicking up her feet behind herself.  “And you want me?”

“More than anything.”

“Not just anyone gets me.”

He had no response for this, instead continuing to stare at her in pure lust.

“It’s simple though.”  She continued, “If you can take me, you can have me.”  John took a step forward as she grinned invitingly.  She didn’t move as he came to a stop before her, reaching out with both hands.  He placed them on her corded waist, making a move to roll her onto her back.  “No.”  She laughed.  “It’s not going to be that easy.”

“You want me to… what?  Force you?”

“A man takes what he wants.”  She pushed his hands off of herself and hopped up off of the bed.  “So come take it.”

“So... we haven’t really had a chance to talk much…”  Mark said hesitantly to Belle’s expansive back as she crossed the room and started shrugging out of her jacket.

“What’s there to talk about?”  The way Belle said it made it sound more like a statement than a question.  Nonetheless, Mark pushed on.

“I dunno.  Maybe just tell me a little bit… about… yourself…”  He trailed off.  An arm as thick as his thigh carelessly tossed the coat into a corner of the room and shoulders significantly larger than his head bunched up as she worked them, pulling inwards towards the nape of a neck as wide around as a tree trunk.  “Like uh…” he inanely grasped on the first question that came to mind, “How’d you get that scar?”

“Which one?”  Belle turned to face him.  With every breath her tank top threatened to explode off of her upper body; the straps stretched to the ripping point over traps mounded nearly to her ears, slabs of pec muscle almost tumbling out of her overmatched neckline.

“Any of them?”  He said weakly.  “Or, maybe what you like to do?  Have you been in the city long?”

“Slow down there Loverboy.”  She let out a rumbling laugh.  “It’s just sex.”  She stepped towards him, the floor trembling slightly under her tread.

Beneath his inebriation, Mark’s mind whirled.  He had never seen a body like this.  Never imagined that it could even exist.  As a man, and as an athlete, he was overcome with a mix of more emotions than he could handle.  Awe, arousal, fear, and, he had to admit, envy.  This woman couldn’t be human.  He wanted to study her, to experience her, to test himself against her, and to run away from her, all at once.

“Maybe we could exchange workout routines?”  He tried to joke.

“Oh, uh.”  She squinted at him, “Crossfit?  Yeah, crossfit.”

“Really?  That doesn’t sound right…”  She took another step towards him and the sound of tearing cloth met his ears as first one, and then the other, of her shoulder straps lost their battle with the body underneath.  The garment itself however, stayed fixed in place, stretched to skin tightness as it was over her physique.  Only a moment later the ripping sound came again as the tanktop began to tear down the middle of her chest.  Mark blinked.  Was she getting bigger?  That couldn’t be the case; it was impossible, a trick played on him by his inebriated brain.  Had she drugged him somehow?

Mark whimpered slightly as a hand as wide as a dinner plate met his chest, pushing him back onto the bed.  He stared up at the titaness towering over him.

“I’d tell you to relax Loverboy, but…”  She shrugged.  At the motion, her top finally gave up its struggle; exploding across the chest to hang from her shoulders in tatters.  She reached up to tear away the scraps of fabric.  Her pecs thrust forward from her chest, larger than any breasts he had ever seen, as she traced a finger down into her muscle cleavage.  As large as it was, even her enormous paw sank all the way in, practically disappearing from view until it re-emerged below to continue down the deep cleft between her abdominals.  “Anyway, you should just try to enjoy it.  If you haven’t figured it out by now: I do the fucking.”

“What?”  Daniel sat on the edge of Faye’s bed.  The slender woman simply stood in front of him grinning.  “What?”  He repeated, and started to chuckle.  Her laughter quickly joined his.

“Nothing.”  She worked out between giggles.  “I’m just looking.”

“And?”

“You’re looking good.”  Her dark eyes scanned over his body.  “Of course, I haven’t gotten to see all of the goods yet.”  She licked her lips seductively.

“Is that what you’re waiting for?”  Daniel grinned and gripped his shirt at the waistline, quickly pulling it up and over his head.  “Well?”

“Mmm, baby, you look delicious.”  She stepped into him, her warm mouth planting a lingering kiss on the side of his neck.  He grunted, skin tingling with electricity under their contact.  She continued without pausing, planting a line of quick, soft kissed across his neck to the other side, where she again lingered, her tongue playing across his skin.  He placed a hand under her chin, tipping her head back to lock lips with her, but she quickly broke the contact to move lower again.  Her tongue darted out, tracing down his chest as he shuddered with desire.  Reaching his navel, she planted a third long kiss, before playing several over his waist.  She stopped and looked up at him as he reclined backwards onto his elbows.  “Hmm, what’s this?”  She smiled at him as one of her small hands cupped his erect manhood through his pants.

“I think you know perfectly well…” he gasped as she stroked him.

“Do I get to see?”  She was already working his belt loose, her hands quick and steady as she maintained eye contact with him.  Her smile widened to a mischievous grin.

“I certainly hope so.”  Her deft hands popped the button on his pants open and he arched his hips, allowing her to pull pants and underwear off in a single smooth motion.

“Oooh.”  She rocked back onto her knees, dress pooling around her feet, as one hand wrapped around him, squeezing gently.  “Who knew you were hiding that?  It’s so thick.”

“Thanks, I guess…” whatever he was about to say vanished in a grunt of pure pleasure as her tongue darted out, licking him from the base to the tip.  His head was reeling, the combination of bliss and inebriation rendering him nearly incapable of thought.  She licked him again, more slowly this time, pausing at the top to look at him, his manhood hovering an inch from her wide grin.  Was her grin getting wider?  It almost seemed like it would split her face, her bright white teeth…  Her mouth enveloped his cock and all thought fled.

Chris’ breath caught in his throat.  Maura’s skirt dropped from her hips to join her top on the floor.  His hand found her shoulder, massaging it as she purred.  She was like a statue; a Greco-Roman goddess hewn out of pure marble; pale, impossibly hard, impossibly defined.  A perfectly carved model of the female muscular anatomy come to life.  He searched her back for a trace of flab or softness but found none.

Then she moved, the perfectly controlled contraction and expansion of every individual fiber visible to his eyes as she stalked forward and seated herself on the edge of her bed.  She flicked her loose hair over her shoulders, revealing two perfectly formed examples of the softness he had been seeking.

“I… wasn’t exactly expecting that.”  He finally said lamely, immediately realizing that this was far from a smooth line.

“No one ever does.”  She shrugged, seemingly unconcerned.

“I don’t believe it.”  He continued against his better judgement.

“I’ve heard that one before too.”  Her mysterious smile draw him in, and he began to fumble with the buttons of his shirt.  “Please, let me.”  She beckoned him closer and he swallowed, fixated by her arms that were at least as thick as his own despite their fearsome definition.  He walked towards her, feeling as though he were moving through deep water.  “There.”  She cooed softly to him, her hands working his buttons loose with perfect dexterity.  Before he knew what was happening, he was a naked as she was.

Without standing, the ivory goddess put her hands around his hips to cup his backside and he felt his feet leave the ground.  She handled him effortlessly, in perfect control of his movement through the air, but nonetheless he put his hands on her upper arms to stabilize himself.  He didn’t think he had ever felt something so… solid in his life.  “You’re so strong.”  He mumbled, somehow his confusion and surprise fading away to be replaced by a mix of awe and acceptance.

“The strongest.”  She murmured.  His mind flashed to her roommates: the bronzed athletic goddess and the hulking mountain of a woman who had drawn his friends away, but somehow he knew it was the truth; that the power in this body was insurmountable, undeniable.  Holding him over herself she shimmied backwards on the bed, her muscled torso hypnotic as it flexed and moved.  At last she came to a full recline, looking up at his suspended body above hers before slowly lowering him down to rest on top of her impossibly hard body.

“And now?”  She whispered to his ear.  With a long sigh he eased himself into her.  Her hands were cool and dry, but she was warm and wet.

“You can do better than that.”  Victoria sang out as she stood on tiptoes, admiring her reflection in the full length mirror adorning the facing wall.  The words failed to reach John’s ears, clamped as they were between her heavily muscled thighs.  Flexed to their full circumference, they had completely swallowed the man’s head in spite of his attempts to pry them loose or pull backwards out of them.  She rolled her eyes to herself as he began punching at them, his blows deflecting impotently off of the rugged contours of her quads.  As his struggles became weaker she spread her legs, releasing him to flop down and roll onto his back at her feet.

He looked up at her, standing astride him, legs parted, hands on hips she seemed immobile.  Her chest stood completely bare, breasts held high and firm supported only by her pectoral shelf, a testament to the small victory he had claimed early on when he managed to pull her shirt off by surprise.

“Hmmm.”  She followed the line of his gaze and realized that he was staring at her chest.  With a laugh, she bent down, her hands simply ignoring his as they fastened onto her wrists in an attempt to intervene, and a moment later she had torn his shirt clear from his chest.

“Hey…” he began to complain dully, but she placed one hand on his chest, rooting him to the floor, while the other seized his belt and pulled his pants off.

“You know,” she said, “the ancients used to wrestle naked, although that was generally man on man.  I imagine you prefer this arrangement?”

“When do you get naked?”  He croaked.

“Silly boy.”  She chuckled, “Aren’t you lucky enough already just to see me like this?”  She raised her hands to cup her bountiful breasts, gently massaging at the nipples.  Throwing her head back she let out a small moan.  “Wouldn’t you like to get your hands on these?”  Her question turned to a shriek of laughter as John took his chance while she was distracted.  Seizing her around the ankles he stood, managing to lift her several inches from the ground before torqueing her body backwards.  Unable to arrest her fall on anything she tumbled to her back and he scrambled to establish a schoolboy pin.

“Clever.”  She murmured.  “Fighting dirty.”

“We didn’t establish any rules.”  He grunted, bracing himself for the inevitable surge of power from her which he was sure would hurl him clear across the room.

“Only the one.”  She agreed.

John’s mind floundered, uncertain what to do now that her resistance had failed to manifest.  She pursed her lips at him, almost mockingly it seemed, and struck by desperation he released one of her wrists to frantically push his hand down her skirt to rub at her sopping pussy.  She hissed with pleasure as his fingers found the nub of her clit, her legs parting for him easily.  Scarcely believing his luck he shifted himself to push deeper inside her, feeling her contract around his fingers.  He realized what she was doing too late, as she pulled up her legs, bunching them underneath him, and the mighty thighs released like springs, catapulting him onto her bed where he rolled to a stop.  She was on him in a moment, spreading his legs in a grapevine as her hands pinned his above his head.

“This time it’s for real.”  He heard her say over his own groans as she began to squeeze.

Mark clung desperately to Belle’s hips as her massive glutes continued their ceaseless, tireless rhythm of contraction and expansion.  He had long since abandoned any attempt to control her tempo, or to mitigate the force of her thrusts as she rode him into the mattress.  How had the bed managed to survive her assault, and for that matter, how had he? 

He stared up at the colossal body pinning his down, thighs like barrels completely immobilizing him as her hands roamed over the expanse of her own body, seemingly testing her own muscularity with her grasp.  His hips screamed under her weight and frenzy, but his cock hadn’t flagged for a moment; his mind was filled with a fervent admiration, an exhilaration at being able to experience and service this creature.

An enormous hand gripped him under the chin.  “Loverboy,” her voice rumbled through him, shaking him to the core.  “Use your hands.”

“What?  How?”  He groaned.

“Any way you want…” her voice gave way to a growl of pleasure as she came down on him again, burying him inside of herself to the root.  “Please me, hit me, fight me.  I don’t care.”  Her chest was no longer in reach of his arms, or so it seemed, so with a desperate shout he punched a fist into her mountainous abdominals with all his strength.  “Harder! I didn’t feel that.”  He tried again, directing several attempts at her, only to subside and find that he had bruised and scraped his knuckles on her rocklike body.

She looked down at him as he gave up the attempt before reaching out once more, her shovel hand cupping the back of his head and pulling him upward into a sitting position, folding him into her superior body.  With his face crammed up against her core from the force of her grasp he opened his mouth, stretching his jaw as wide as he could to fasten his teeth around a single one of the bricks of her abdominals, biting at it.

“Mmm, creative.  I like that.”  Her other hand moved underneath him, scooping him up into the air, replacing the thrusting of her medicine ball glutes by beginning to work him in and out of her.

Daniel had lost track of how long they had been going; Faye relentlessly sucking, licking and teasing at him.  After his first orgasm he had softened, the feeling of her tongue wrapping around and playing with his sensitive cock overwhelming.  Against his feeble protests, however, she had not released him, instead continuing until several moments later when he had hardened again under her insistent ministrations, and the cycle had continued.  After the third or fourth time he had lost all ability to resist; his limbs felt too weak even to prop himself back up as he simply stared up at the ceiling, unmoving.

“Too much… I can’t take any more.”  He tried to lift a hand to stop her, intercept her insatiable mouth, but it fell back to the mattress after rising only an inch.

“Take any more?”  Somehow she seemed to speak without letting up, “Don’t you mean give?”  She giggled.

“What?”  He croaked, lifting his head forward through a supreme force of effort.  She grinned up at him, lips still fastened around his manhood.  The expression wavered and vanished, replaced by a shiver of pleasure as he twitched in her mouth. “What?”  He asked again.

“Please...”

“Begging will get you nothing.”  Victoria’s grip tightened around John’s wrists, her thighs stretching his until he could barely take it.  All the while her radiant face smiled down at his, the bright light above them crowning her head with a bright golden glow.  “Shall we call it?”

“No!”  He had never wanted anything this badly.  How could he go home now?  His rock hard cock rubbed against her cleft, aching for release.  There was pain in his legs and wrists, but somehow his need for release was greater.  Ignoring their protests, he shifted under her grip, no longer trying to break free, but instead repositioning himself.  She either didn’t notice or didn’t care, the expression on her face unchanging.

“I guess I can give you a little bit longer.”  The perfect orbs of her breasts descended towards his face, almost smothering him.  Ignoring a scream of protest from his tendons, he dug his shoulders backwards into the mattress, arching his hips forward to bury his manhood in her; her soaking folds eagerly accepting him.  Almost instantly she melted against him, “Clever little man.”  She moaned into his neck before locking lips with him.  He thrusted against her and drew another moan.  He had never felt anything like this; any pain or discomfort disappearing in the sensation of her tight, muscled pussy milking his cock.  Almost instantly he felt himself build to orgasm, erupting as he never had before to fill her, and felt her shudder to a climax along with him, her strong limbs still wrapped around him firmly, but now gently.  They lay together for a moment before she sat back up to look down at him again.

“I think you’ve earned it stud.”  She pulled off of him to find him still erect.  “Looks like someone isn’t satisfied with just one taste.”  She spread her arms wide, indicating her body, “How do you want me now?”

“Yes!  Fuck!  Yes!”  Belle’s howl seemed to shake the room.  Mark simply flopped between her thighs, upper body hanging limply back as she used one hand to work him in and out of herself like a dildo.  Her other paw reached out to grasp on of the posts of the bed, solid wrought iron at least four inches in diameter.  As her hand closed around it, the post snapped like a toothpick and she tossed it aside where it stuck, quivering, in the wall.

“I’m going to cum!”  Marks exclamation somehow carried over the din of Belle’s fucking.

“Fuck!  You can’t resist this body!  My power!”  Her other hand fastened onto the other side of his hips, increasing her tempo to a frenzied battering.  “My strength!”

“No!”  He agreed, trying desperately to push the giantess over the edge before he could no longer hold out.  “I’ve never seen anyone, anything like you.”

“Tell me!”  She roared.

“You’re so big!  Your muscles, unbelievable!”

A gush of wetness, a torrent, spattered over him and the bed, heralding Belle’s orgasm as she pushed him in to the hilt, filling herself with every inch he had.  His shout of pain was replaced by a call of pure primal pleasure as he released, and that in turn was instantly drowned out by her own animalistic bellow.  The next thing he knew, he was falling backwards onto the bed as her burning eyes stared down into his.

Daniel found himself in the air, his legs thrown over the shoulders of Faye as she held him upright, still eagerly milking his cock with her mouth.  The questions of how it had happened, how she was supporting his weight occurred to him, but they now seemed unimportant.  He let out a premature spurt, and Faye moaned orgasmicaly again.  “Don’t worry baby,”  Her dark eyes pierced into his as he felt the tightening in his sex building again “I won’t take everything.”  He released for a final time, mind slipping into delirium as she dropped him onto the bed, his ears ringing with the sound of her moans.

Chris and Maura moved together in perfect rhythm.  The mix of haze and lucidity that had started in his mind built to a perfect clarity; he felt that he hovered outside of himself, watching their passionate lovemaking.  His body was tingling, numb, but untiring.  Everywhere they touched he felt as though the contact was crackling with sparks.  His mind was clear of everything but her.  Her sinewy arms tightened around his back, pulling him to her in an unbreakable embrace and he followed unresistingly, the idea of opposing her seeming laughable.  Her stone-hewn legs slowly wrapped around his as well.

Despite being on the bottom, her adamantine limbs took over, working him back and forth.  He accepted the transition instantly, simply relaxing and enjoying the feel of her.  He could feel the pleasure in his loins spiking, but it seemed far away.

“Yes…” she sighed, feeling him expand inside of her, stiffening to diamond hardness.

Had his breathing stopped on its own, or were her irresistible arms crushing him too tightly?  The pounding of his pulse in his ears seemed to slow.  His vision narrowed to a tunnel; he could see nothing but her face and then that too faded.  Time stopped.

A surging of pure ecstasy ripped through him, unlike anything he had felt before.  He gasped for breath, the flood of pleasure continuing as he came in a torrent, her soft but eager sighs of pleasure joining in.  When it finally subsided, seeming almost minutes later, her simply curled his head up on her iron banded chest, sleep taking him almost instantly.

The next morning found three exhausted, moderately confused men standing by the elevator.  Grins were plastered to their faces as they looked at one another, and from time to time one would open his mouth to speak to the others, hesitate, shake his head and close it again.  The three corresponding women; redhead, raven-haired and snow-tressed had said their goodbyes and clustered together in the kitchen speaking amongst themselves.

Maura led Chris by the hand back to his friends.  A *ding* announced the arrival of the lift and the three men stepped in, Mark reaching out a hand to keep it from closing.

“Do I get to see you again?”  Chris asked Maura, cupping her hand in his.

She looked at him in a considering manner but didn’t respond, instead maneuvering him into the elevator with the others.  “Someday.”  She finally said, as the doors began to shut.  “Sooner than you’d like I imagine… but not too soon.”  His questioning reply was cut off.

“Well.”  Maura clapped her hands together, getting the attention of the other women.  “Back to work!”

“Are you sure?”  A sly grin spread across Belle’s face.  “You don’t need another day off to recover, get your head back on straight after that night of intimacy?  Man was that strenuous.”

“I swear.”  Faye shook her head, “I know it’s useless to ask, but could you try to not start fights all the time Bellum?”

“Are we being formal now Famis?”  Belle snapped back.

“Enough.”  Maura walked over to join them.

“Fine.”  Belle shrugged.  “But next time…”

“Not a chance!”  Victoria cut in.  “Next time its my turn to plan the night out.”

Offline ImperatrixRattus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2017, 01:28:20 pm »
Last thing you'd want to hear Death say after a one night stand is "See you soon baby!"   :D

Lovely update.  The physicality of each woman came through beautifully in their bedroom style, and complemented their portfolio as...y'know, agents of Armageddon. Color me too curious for my own good though, I would kinda want to see just what Patrice, or Pessa or whatever she goes by gets up to.

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2017, 08:24:33 pm »
Thanks for commenting Rattus.

Color me too curious for my own good though, I would kinda want to see just what Patrice, or Pessa or whatever she goes by gets up to.

Going with the Latin thing, I think she would be Peste, so Pessa would work although I had never heard that name before.  To be honest, I'm not sure I would be up for writing that/able to make it work, I actually cut back Faye's sections by a paragraph or two after it got a bit past where I really wanted it go.

Anyway, I think that's it for this one.  As I said, I intended it to be a one part story so it already ran a bit long.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2017, 10:45:28 pm »
It was a great construction. Not usual from what we read.

Offline jstans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2017, 01:05:11 pm »
And I suppose the men's names were just plucked out of the air, draight?  :clap:

Offline ImperatrixRattus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2017, 03:20:40 pm »
Solid story.  Achieves what it set out to and was a hoot along the way. <3

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2017, 08:16:36 am »
Fantastic. Superb. There aren’t enough superlatives.

I didn’t get the references until the end.

Prodigious talent to write that. I hope you keep writing and posting. K+

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [draight] The Sanctuary
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2017, 11:25:07 pm »
I was playing around with the idea of writing a female muscle themed homage to one of my favorite horror stories for Halloween.  I kinda left it to the last minute so... anyway, I hope to have the second half done tomorrow.

The Sanctuary
by draight

There was no doubt that once upon a time the Smith-Moorefield Estates had been a vision.  Even today it maintained the vestiges of grandeur; a testament to the time and effort that some ambitious young architect had no doubt poured into their debut project, their chance to make a name for themselves.  Four symmetrical enclosed quads had offered a space for greenery and recreation; children’s play structures and benches arranged amongst grass lawns and shrubberies.  At the intersection where their interior corners met a central tower rose to a height of 15 stories.  A striking example of brutalist concrete architecture.

Now, as Amanda and Richard passed through into the northwest quadrangle, the grass was dried and dead, large patches given entirely over to dirt.  The few pieces of the play structure that hadn’t been broken had rusted beyond use, the wooden benches rotted and graffitied.  The concrete walls framing the space were greyed and dirtied, covered in spray-painted names, figures and obscenities.  The windows of the interior facing apartments were mostly dark, shades drawn.

Richard let out a breath, watching it mist in the cold autumn air before it was dissipated by a passing breeze.  “It isn’t much to look at,” he said after a moment’s consideration.

“I guess not.”  Amanda looked up at the central tower. It loomed tall over the courtyard, seeming to stare down at them.  At this time of day, its shadow would be falling over the square’s eastern counterpart, its large frame blotting out the sunlight and casting the apartments there into cold shade.  “Did you expect something else?”

“I’m not sure,” Richard admitted, “there’s really surprisingly little in the books about this place considering the size of it.  Honestly, before we were assigned to come down here I’m not sure I even realized that the place existed.”

“That’s kind of the point.”  Amanda flipped open her binder and began to rifle through the pages.  “Two hundred and eighteen units, almost all of them reportedly occupied as of the last assessment.  Federally subsidized housing, but in many cases it’s unclear what the actual occupancy numbers are.  Outgoing calls to emergency services over the last twenty years at only twenty percent of the national average for communities with similar social and economic demographics.  It’s functioning with hardly any support from police or city resources, so something about this place works apparently.”

“Maybe,” Richard said doubtfully.  “I mean, take a look around; it’s a dump.”

“It could do with some restoration, sure,” Amanda admitted, “but in the big scheme of things that isn’t so bad.”  Rich grunted in response.

They turned at the sound of feet to find two figures moving along one of the cracked walkways around the courtyard.  The woman seemed to be of indeterminate age; her hair was dark and full, but her face was lined and weary, pinched by the cold.  She walked slowly and tiredly, holding and guiding a young girl by the hand.

“What’re you doing?” the woman asked, seeing that she had drawn their attention.  The young girl kept walking for a second before she realized her companion had come to a stop.  She hopped up and down in place, once, twice, before coming to a stop and looking up at the two newcomers with quiet, dark eyes.  Amanda smiled at the girl, who glanced away shyly, while Richard addressed the woman.

“We’re here to do an appraisal of the property,” he said as the woman stared at him suspiciously.

“What sort of appraisal?” she glanced down at the girl, pulling her in closer against herself.

“The general facilities,” Amanda cut in with a smile, “to make sure everything is running smoothly, assess liabilities, things like that.  Actually…” she glanced down at the binder, “it’s kind of strange, but we don’t seem to have any record of the contact information for the current maintenance team, do you happen to know who we should speak to about that?”

“You’re with the city?”  The woman’s tone and expression had lightened somewhat as she addressed Amanda, even if she had ignored her question.

“That’s right, yes.”  Amanda nodded.

The woman considered this information for a moment.  “There’s no maintenance team.”

“What do you mean?” Richard asked, but she just shrugged.

“We get by,” she replied coldly.

“I’m sorry,” Amanda chuckled, trying to lighten the mood, “we haven’t introduced ourselves; I’m Amanda Swann.”

“Richard Forrey.”  Rich echoed Amanda’s laugh, the sound seemed to fall flat in the cold, still air.

“Mary.”  She seemed to be warming to them slightly, despite herself.

“And your daughter?”  Amanda hunkered down to smile at the girl.

“She’s…”

“I’m Penny,” the girl said in a quiet but clear voice.

“What a pretty name.”  Amanda straightened back up, pleased that the comment seemed to have drawn a smile from the girl.

“But there aren’t any issues?” Richard pressed Mary for information.  “Plumbing, the elevators, anything like that?”

“Sometimes, but we fix it.  Seems like whenever anything breaks, there’s someone here that can fix it.  We help each other out.”  This last part was declared with a degree of pride… and a hint of something else.

“I’m sure that you do.  But if nothing else, it seems like it’s been a while since this place has had a proper cleaning,” Richard indicated the walls of the courtyard.  “I’m sure that you all wouldn’t mind having the place brightened up a bit?”

“The graffiti?” Mary thought about it for a moment.  “It’s all so old, I don’t think anyone hardly even notices it anymore.”  Amanda frowned, looking over at the stained walls nearest them.  Now that she checked again, the truth of Mary’s words was clear.  The vast majority of the paint was faded and chipped; figures and names reduced in illegibility in most cases.  It almost seemed sad to Amanda that the art, as crude as most of it had probably been, should be left in this halfway state.  Absentmindedly, she stepped away from the conversation towards one wall, seeking a closer glance as Richard and Mary continued to talk behind her.  “Besides,” Mary continued, “I don’t know if it’s a great idea to have too many people going through here, it can be dangerous.”  Richard’s response was lost on her.
She stopped in the archway leading to the enclosure, looking over the wall.  Here, a spikey-haired man had been stenciled, his face faded or worn away.  A bit further down, someone had emblazoned the wall with a signature, now reduced to “ack Ra…,” a stylized knife serving for an underline.  She turned away from this and her gaze fell on a piece covering much of the opposite side.  She took a deep breath as she looked it over. 

In contrast to the others, this one seemed fresher; it was still completely intact, if somewhat faded.  A looming, shadowy figure seemed to stare down at her from the wall.  Its skin was so dark that it hardly contrasted with the raven color of its long streaming hair.  The figure’s white eyes stood out vividly, pulled wide as though in fear or rage, as she stared into its deep pupils.  Rage seemed more likely judging by the snarl of a mouth.  Its dimensions seemed cartoonish; a massively wide barrel chest flanked by arms that seemed almost as thick.  This trailed down to a narrowly cinched waist where the figure was suddenly cut off.  The entirety of its torso had been depicted as though in shadow; its clothes and the shape of its body indeterminate, besides it’s obvious size.  Only that face; the burning eyes, the wild hair were detailed.  Looking down from this, Amanda found, in lieu of any sort of signature, a small scrawl of words: “In the Mother’s arms.”

She frowned, looking back up at the figure.  A mother?  The torso, depicted as it was, did seem masculine in its size but its shadowy cover hid any suggestion of sexual characteristics.  The face though… yes, she could see it now.  Despite the harshness of its expression, the shape was feminine; the curve of jaw and nose, the shallow placement of the eyes, that wild hair.  “In the Mother’s arms,” she mused, looking at those same arms as she thought.  She shivered.  Abruptly, she noticed the silence and glanced back, finding Richard and Mary staring at her from the courtyard.  She blushed and hurried over to them.

“So sorry to take up so much of your time,” Amanda said by way of apology.

“It’s no problem,” the woman responded.  “If you all really are here to try to assess the place… well, I was saying you should probably speak to Ms. Woodridge.”

“It seems that she is sort of ‘in charge’ around here,” Richard interjected, “she looks in on everyone, coordinates help when people need it.  She may be able to give us some of the info we’re looking for.”

“We’ll do that then.  Thank you for your help.  And thank you, young lady,” Amanda said to the little girl before turning back to Mary, “your daughter is adorable.”

“Say ‘thank you’ Penelope,” Mary told the girl.

“It’s Penny,” she responded, but the two were already walking away as though the conversation had been completed.  Richard looked over at Amanda and shrugged.
----------

The interior of the main tower was in a similar state as the courts.  The main lobby had been outfitted with a security office which now stood abandoned as the two let themselves in.  Whatever furniture had once been placed there seemed to have long since been scrounged or thrown away, leaving the room bare.  The walls here too were dotted with various images, these in better condition due to their protection from the elements.  Richard ignored these, muttering to himself at how cold it was inside and taking down notes on the state of the facility.  Amanda joined him.  After several minutes they approached the elevator to go up, entering the rickety car with some trepidation when it finally opened for them.  To their delight, it delivered them to the 12th floor without incident.  They knocked on 1205 and waited several minutes before it was answered.

Carol Woodridge proved to be a middle-aged woman possessed of a great deal of intensity.  After grilling Amanda and Richard on their names, occupations and purpose on her doorstep she allowed them into her small apartment where it seemed that she was in the process of preparing food.  They seated themselves awkwardly at her kitchen table as she offered them tea before making a big show of putting her cooking aside and sitting down, sweeping her graying hair back.

“Everything is quite all right here, I can assure you of that,” she declared after a moment’s silence as they politely sipped at the tea.

“I grant you, everything that we’ve been able to find about the property seems to back you up.  The question is, how is that possible?” Richard asked.

“I’m afraid that I don’t understand you.”

“Even though the facilities are functional, you must agree that they are in a state of some disrepair,” Richard explained.  “But that point aside, we pulled some information from police and emergency services before coming out here.  Why no-one noticed the trend before I can’t say, but considering the rates of the neighboring developments this place is incredibly anomalous.”

“Police?”  A small sneer flickered across Ms. Woodridge’s face.  “Why bother with them?  Sure, they come down when called, but they don’t care about this place?  They don’t get results.  They come and listen to us and then they shake their heads and go home and forget.  Maybe there’s a file rotting away somewhere, but much good that does us.”  She shook her head, “I may not look it, but I’ve been here a long time, seen plenty of things.  One thing I didn’t ever see was results from the police.”

“What are you saying?” Amanda asked.  “That you just let things happen now without filing reports?”

“No.”  Ms. Woodridge shook her head.  “It’s safe here now.  Things have gotten better.  Everyone here is helpful, community minded.  Troublesome elements know to stay away.”  She smiled.  “People know it’s not worth it.”

“Mary Greaves said...” Richard began.

“You met Ms. Greaves?”

“And Penny, yes,” Amanda said.

“Her little niece, yes.  Isn’t she adorable?”

“She said that there had been accidents… and worse.”

“Oh,” Ms. Woodridge chuckled, “Mary.  She hasn’t been with us as long as some, and she gets confused sometimes.  Still…” she leaned in over the table dramatically, “things have happened here.  There was the young man found with his back broken after he broke into one of the apartments here and tried to make off with everything.  Then the man who beat his wife and was found with every bone in his body broken the next day.  The scumbag rapist who…”

“Excuse me,” Amanda interjected in alarm as she shot a glance at Richard, “these are recent stories?”

“No, no!” Ms. Woodridge laughed.  “Well, there was one case a few years back.”

“Do you have names, anyone we could speak to?” Amanda pushed.

“Oh, I can’t even remember,” Carol waved a hand, “many of them have passed on, God rest them, or moved on to other homes.  I’m sure that there are records regarding those cases with the police or whoever.  They’re few and far between.”  Amanda saw that Richard had jotted down the details, sketchy as they were, in his notes.  “In any case, I’m afraid that I can’t do much to help you.  I try to keep tabs on the neighbors here as best I can, but it’s not as though I keep a list or anything like that.  It’s good that Mary thought of me though, I’m glad to know about your business here.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.”  She smiled, but the expression somehow made it clear that the interview was over.  They voiced their appreciation and left.

The paused for a moment in the chill of the lobby, capturing their thoughts.  “I guess that I’ll make some calls around,” Richard said after a moment, “see if there are any more complete files that we can get access to.”  He turned to her. “Amanda?”

She didn’t hear him.  As the sun had begun to sink outside, a beam of light had pierced through the window of the front doors to splash against the wall by the security doors.  She stepped closer to read the scrawl that had been written underneath the window.  There was no figure here, neither security guard nor shadow, but where one would have sat were the words; “In the Mother’s arms.”
----------

“This is everything I was able to find.”  Richard dropped the heavy storage box onto her desk with a loud bang.  “Records going back years.”

“And?”

“The last thirty years or so are really light, as we already knew.  No references to any of the stories that Ms. Greaves or Woodridge were talking about.”

“What are you saying, that they made them up?”

“Maybe.”  Richard shrugged.  “The few calls to the police have been for really minor things generally.  I’m not sure why they would make up stories about people being killed.”

“So could someone be covering the stories up?” Amanda asked, nonplussed.

“Why?  It seems more likely that they were confused, or referring to things that happened way back when.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well.”  Richard indicated the box.  “When you go back a bit further, the story really changes.  It seems that Smith-Moorefield was a downright nasty place to live, even for the area.”  He began pulling out folders throwing them down on the desk.  “Homicides, home invasions, overdoses.  Everything that you would expect.  And to give her some credit, Woodridge wasn’t exactly wrong; most of these cases were never resolved.”

Amanda reached out tentatively to open one of the folders.  “Girl found slain in one of the apartments, nine years old.  Jesus.”  She kept reading.  “Father out of the picture, the mother couldn’t be found.”  She turned the page.  “Three men found murdered the next day in a possibly related homicide.  The cause of death seemed to be bludgeoning with a blunt instrument, possibly a sledgehammer or club judging by the state of the bodies… ugh.”  She closed it.

“There are several more after that, men killed in similar ways.  Police thought that it might have been a serial killer or vigilante, but then it stopped and pretty much no more reported violent crimes from then on to today.”  Richard shrugged.  “So… a vigilante starts killing people in Smith-Moorefield and… what?  Everyone starts getting along and it stops?”

They thought for a moment.  “I found something too,” Amanda said after a minute, “I didn’t think it was important, more just odd but…”  She pulled out several files of her own.  “The most recent records that we have for occupancy on the building.  It’s highly incomplete, it only accounts for about a hundred thirty of the units but look.”  She indicated the list, after a moment Richard shrugged.  “Almost entirely women,” Amanda clarified, and he nodded in realization.  “Several men, so I dug a bit further and as far as I can tell the men are almost all longtime residents; all of them in their mid-fifties or older.”

Richard’s lips moved as he worked through the information.  “Almost entirely women, what one would expect to be a highly dangerous area, stories of men dying in brutal, mysterious ways…  This is what, a defense mechanism?  Creating stories, spreading them through the neighborhood to keep men away?”

“Maybe.”  Amanda shrugged. 

“So why would they tell us?  It was easy enough for us to check.”

“I don’t know,” Amanda admitted.  “But something about it seems off, right?”

“Sure, but all other points aside, do you really think that would even work?  Dangerous people are going to be scared away by ghost stories?  It doesn’t make sense.”

“No.”  Amanda chewed at her lip.  “It doesn’t.”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [draight] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View