Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574165 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 12:00:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bimbo Bodybuilders
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bimbo Bodybuilders  (Read 82769 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Bimbo bodybuilders
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2016, 12:09:36 pm »
Awesome work El_Roy like always. Also btw. I bought a couple of your books. Awesome worknow mate. Really couldn't have been more satisfied. This is just an aside. But would you ever revisit like the obscenely hypermuscular like you did in "waiting for Corinne"?
Thank you very much! I appreciate it.
I'm glad you enjoyed my stuff.
I've been thinking about such a story lately. As soon as I have a little time, I'll post something.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2016, 12:09:36 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2016, 12:10:15 pm »
Moira watched with fascination as the pair's muscles grew and grew. Chloe's hardcore regime of drugs and hard training, combined with ridiculous amounts of food and well-timed rest did wonders. After a week, the pair was moving into bodybuilder territory. They spent a lot of time admiring their growing muscles. It was as if the treatment had released a power already present in them. Moira accompanied them on a shopping trip after one of their insane workouts. The sudden growth had made it harder and harder for them to fit into their skimpy outfits. Their look was simply getting ridiculous now. Since Moira managed their finances and Crissy had not yet adjusted to her being cut off from her parents' support, this seemed to be more prudent.
In the shop, the pair was all squeals.
Moira was immediately annoyed as they grabbed pink shirt after pink shirt, holding them against their enormous chests and declaring them "like so cute" and "totally sexy and stuff". The salesperson stared at her customers, unable to understand what was going on. The sight was a little hard to process.
For Liv and Crissy, it was annoying to find that none of these clothes fit them anymore. They were too small to fit a single one of their boobs, let alone their entire monstrous torsi.
In the end, they had to leave, clearly disappointed.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2016, 06:04:01 am »
"That's like totally bad. I like wanna have a new outfit!"
"Yeah! Where's like the cute stuff? That's so mean. Just cos we're like so like the swolest and stuff, we like aren't going to look like sexy?"
The girls were seriously upset. Moira didn't know what to say. Honestly, she had no idea. She didn't care about fashion, so she had no concept of how to clear this up. Unless ...
"Girls, I like have to call ..."
Her voice trailed off. What did she just say? Had she just gone Valley Girl? Never go Valley Girl! She shook her head as if to get this out of her mind. Moira took a deep breath, then said:
"Okay. I got this. I know a shop that can help us."
"You can? Moia, you're like awesome! You like always get rid of like all our problems and stuff!"
Crissy gave her a rather sloppy kiss on her cheek. Liv said:
"I like totally love you. You're like so nice all the time. We like totally have to do something for you!"
"Yeah. Like totally!"
Moira didn't know what to say now, so she just blushed.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2016, 08:16:20 am »
A little later, she told Chloe of her experience.
"So we went to Laverne's."
"Seriously? The drag queen shop?"
"Yeah. What else could I do? Where do you get outfits for big-titted bimbos with shoulders like linebackers and a fashion taste like Barbie on sugar?"
"I guess you're right."
"I was. The girls loved it. They tried everything. The boys were quite happy. I mean, how often do you get to see women who actually share your taste in fashion?"
"You've got a point there. Let me guess, you took a lot of pictures."
"Sure."
Moira showed her her phone. Chloe whistled.
"Wow. That's the most Jessica Rabbit outfit I have ever seen. And they're both rocking it."
"Of course, we had to buy it. We bought everything. I have never spent so much money in so little time."
"Wait, are those bunny outfits?"
"What else?"
"And you got them to flex?"
"They practically insisted."
"That's like so hot."
Moira grimaced:
"It's contageous. I knew it."

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2016, 11:21:00 am »
And so it spreads! Love Moira's attitude to the whole thing.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2016, 09:35:05 am »
Andy's return was fast approaching. Liv and Crissy were still training as hard as they could. They had really packed a lot of muscle on their frames over the last days and weeks and Moira was finding it harder and harder to concentrate when the two were around. One of the problems was that the drugs Chloe was injecting them were making them ever more aggressive and horny. Watching the two hulks work out was hard, hearing them fight over nothing was annoying and listening to them squeal with horniness was exasperating. Moira was having a hard time not declaring her lust for them.
She desperately longed to touch them, to kiss them, to fondle their huge boobs, to squeeze their muscles, to be cradled by them. Crissy and Liv were completely oblivious to her. It was not that they didn't like her. Not at all. They adored her and insisted that she was their nicest friend. Moira hated that.
She wanted to be desired by them.
As Andy's return loomed closer, she had to make her move.
Chloe sat down next to her:
"What's up, girl?"
"I don't know. I want to fuck them. Seriously. I don't want to lose out to their dumb guy."
"You've got to tell them , then. I don't think they'd be able to get it on their own."
"I guess so."
"You know what, we're going to take them to karaoke night. They get to wear their crazy outfits, you sing a few song with them and then ..."
"That's stupid."
"If it's stupid and it works, then it ain't stupid."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2016, 07:02:30 am »
That evening, the people at the karaoke bar fell unexpectedly silent. Liv and Crissy arrived with squeals of happiness, followed by a nervous-looking Moira. The whole process of getting them here had proven to be more complicated than she thought. The girls had insisted on spending three hours styling themselves, and they were amazing. They showcased their outrageous bodies in matching tight dresses and had opted for four-inch heels that boosted them up to crazy heights. Just when they were finally done, they had looked at Moira and said:
"We like totally thought about it and we like agreed that we want to give you a make-over."
"But I'm fine as I am."
"Sure, you're like totally okay, but tonight, we want you to feel glam! So you're like going to get a look that's like way better than now and stuff."
She tried to resist, but the girls practically begged her. In the end she gave in. She just couldn't resist the combined power of their boobs and muscles.
They went to work on her. Two more hours fled as she was washed, massaged, made-up, styled, dressed and sexed-up. When the girls finally revealed her look, Moira found it hard to believe it was her. They had been surprisingly sensible about this. Liv and Crissy hadn't just repainted her. They had actually discovered her strengths and played up to them.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2016, 09:04:56 am »
Nice, good to see Moira maybe finally letting loose, she may get used to being a bimbo yet. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2016, 08:23:28 am »
She stood there in her sophisticated little black dress that showcased her comparatively long legs and did its best to hide her rather small breats. Her lips were carmine and plump. For the first time, the injections really worked. Moira couldn't help pouting and throwing a kiss at the mirror. She looked hot!
The hairstyle was equally flattering. She never expected to look this good. They had used her natural tendency to go curly and had constructed a rather complex hairdo that looked both smart and sexy. The blue was gone, but she didn't miss it. As the two musclewomen helped her stand on her heels, she grinned.
By the time they were at the location, her confidence had waned.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2016, 06:53:27 am »
Happily, no one seemed to care about her. The appearance of Liv and Crissy flooded everybody's consciousness and made them completely oblivious to Moira. On one hand, it allowed her to relax a little, on the other hand, she felt a slight pang of envy. The statuesque muscle-bimbos walked onto the bar floor as if they owned the place. The frat guy trying to sing a drinking song choked. All eyes were on them. As they went to their table, there was a flurry of sharp remarks and elbow bumps by envious and angry girlfriends and wives.
The trio sat down. Crissy leaned back and took a deep breath, making her outrageously huge chest wobble. She almost had a wardrobe malfunction. Liv gave her dress a quick pull to hide her friend's nipple. No sense in getting thrown out before even having a chance to sing.
While an angry looking wife tried to sing about her heart going on, the aforementioned jocks turned up at their table. The boss jock said:
"One of you girls wanna do a song together?"
Liv nodded:
"Like, sure. What are we gonna do?"
"It's a surprise."
Moments later, they were fumbling their way through being the ones they want. Liv was butchering the lyrics, the guy was murdering the tune and together, it was glorious.

It went on that way all evening. The jocks took turns at asking the girls to sing with them, continually ignoring Moira. She didn't mind, she was gay after all, but a little attention would have been nice. Maybe just asking ...
Somehow, Moira wasn't having fun. She stared as Liv and Crissy sang about plastic fantastic. They were wonderful. She just had to finally tell them what she wanted. What she desperately craved.
Eventually, the trio left the bar, not without flirting with the jocks and exchanging phone numbers. Crissy blew the away by giving them a goodbye flex of her powerful arms. The jocks gasped and almost invited her for tryouts.
By then, the trio was quite drunk, but not completely intoxicated. They crawled to the next bar and crashed there, getting themselves more drinks. Immediately, they were surrounded by more men that tried to hit on them. For Moira, this was getting exasperating. Every attempt at telling them had been destroyed either by her own shyness or by some other big man butting in.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2016, 06:18:20 am »
At last, they were stinking drunk. Moira managed to hail a cab and have the two bimbos climb in. The driver's eyes went wide. Crissy laughed idiotically and said:
"You like never have seen boobs like these and stuff."
Liv guffawed and latched to Crissy's huge chest and pulled her dress down. Her gigantic breasts flopped out. Each tit was about as large as her head. Liv gave Crissy's nipples a pull and said:
"But look at her tiny, tiny nipples. Aren't they like the tiniest?"
The taxi driver choked.
Moira tried to concentrate. She also tried to remember her address. That wasn't easy. Liv giggled and rambled on about Crissy's tits and her muscles. The driver was now desperate to watch, continually adjusting his mirror to catch a glimpse of the girls' powerful, sexy bodies.
Crissy declared:
"You like don't have to believe anything of what she like says. And stuff. She's like a total bimbo. I mean, she like even lost her panties somewhere. I dunno."
Liv produced an idiotic squeek and said:
"I like never had any panties on."

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2016, 07:25:47 am »
Haha, all these situations and Moira's just there, trying not to lose her shit while Crissy and Liv do all these incredibly sexy things without even realizing that their non-bimbo friend is totally jazzing on their insane bodies. I like that, I hope to see it continue for a while yet before she finally is able to get with them like she wants. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2016, 07:14:16 am »
Somehow, they managed to get home. Crissy and Liv took Moira in their midst and carried her up to their apartment. There was a lot of stumbling involved, but eventually, they ended up on the couch.
Crissy declared:
"We like totally have to get her a glass of water. It's important to like stay hyderted and stuff."
Liv agreed:
"Yeah, like for the skin. I'll like get it."
She got back up and almost fell on her face, instead catching herself by grabbing Moira's shoulder. The shorter woman slumped off the sofa and landed on top of her. Moira felt Liv's huge bouncy boobs under her chest. The situation was odd, yet comfortable. She slurred her words, but managed to say:
"That's like sooo nice."
She hugged her friend and got all touchy. Liv was still trying to get up, but Moira just clung to her.
"Jeez, Moia, you like gotta get off me if you like want a glass of water."
"But I don't want a glass of water. I want you!"
She immediately blushed. She had said it out loud. This was so embarrassing. Liv gently caressed her head and said:
"I like like you too, Moia. You're like our best friend ever."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2016, 07:53:51 am »
Moira got her glass of water. Liv managed to get her off her boobs with a firm, yet convincing push of her powerful arms. After finishing it, she dozed off. The two girls looked at their friend, sleeping all cozy on her couch. They smiled as far as their lips allowed. Then, Crissy said quietly:
"I like think that she might be a lesbian."
Liv was all surprised:
"Like seriously?"
"Yeah. I mean, like listen to her and stuff."
Moira rolled over on the sofa and went "booooobs" before producing a raspberry sound.
The two bimbos sat down on both sides of her and started thinking. One could really feel the struggle of understanding going on behind their botoxed foreheads. Eventually, Crissy said:
"Maybe she's like in love with us."
"That's like totally a thing. She's like always around and she's like always nice and she has time for us and stuff. That's what I'm like when I'm in love."
"Girl, you're like that to me too."
"Yeah, like maybe I'm in love with you too?"
There was more pondering. They sat there, their muscular arms crossed on top of their spherical tits.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2016, 09:35:18 am »
Moira woke up. She just had to piss. She struggled to her feet, still quite drunk. She heard some moans and groans next to her. Where was she? A look around confirmed she was at the casa de bimbo. So much was clear. Her eyes locked on the bed. On it there were two bodies. And what bodies they were! She abruptly realized that these were Liv and Crissy, kissing and licking each other's gargantuan lips as they tried to squeeze their outrageous boobs into each other. Their bulging, powerful muscles moved smoothly and with extreme grace. She saw Liv's rock-hard, x-shaped butt-cheeks grind against Crissy's waiting crotch.
Somehow, her urge to pee had disappeared. Instead, she was horny as hell. She stared at the two girls and was hit by a pang of jealousy. A pang? No. It felt as if she had been stabbed in the heart. How could they do this to her?
She'd been trying to get them to notice her, to want to fuck her and now this? This was all they could come up with? First this Andy asshole, and now this? Her face turned ashen.
She stumbled to the door and left.
As she struggled to descend the stairs, she vowed revenge. Absolute, brutal, merciless revenge. Total and incredible vengeance! She'd break their little bimbo hearts. They wanted bimbo? They'd get bimbo! If they couldn't resist each other, they wouldn't resist her!
Moira emerged from the building completely confused, laughed maniacally and threw up into the next garbage can.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bimbo Bodybuilders

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View