Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575406 Posts in 73186 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 12:26:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bimbo Bodybuilders
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bimbo Bodybuilders  (Read 82847 times)

Madgab14

Re: Bimbo bodybuilders
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2016, 10:18:03 pm »
El Roy you've done it again! Another great story! This is like good and stuff

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2016, 10:26:16 pm »
El Roy you've done it again! Another great story! This is like good and stuff
That was like the best compliment ever and stuff. Like totally.

Thank you.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2016, 08:18:25 am »
Only then did she notice her friend next to her. What the hell? Where did she get that one? The other woman was almost as hot as Crissy, the brown hair maybe making her look a little less stupid. As soon as she opened her mouth, Moira noticed her mistake:
"Hi! I'm like Liv. I'm Crissy's BFF and her total motivator and BSF."
"Do I want to know what BSF is supposed to stand for?"
The two girlies high-fived and shouted:
"Boob Sisters Forever!"
Moira gave off a groan. The girls' boobs swayed as their hands connected. She desperately wanted to suck on their nipples and squeeze the taut plastic boobs stuck to Crissy's chest. Sarcastically, she said:
"Okay. That's wonderful. So, what do you want?"
"We like totally need your help. You're like so intelligent and we need someone who can figure things out and stuff."
Her friend joined in:
"Yeah! Crissy like totally told me you're like the smartest. She says you're like eyeing stain."
"Like what?"
"Like that guy with the hair and the tongue."
Moira had to squint involuntarily to understand what they were trying to say. Just watching their plump lips move was far enough. Maybe it was best not to go down that road.

After some deliberation, the two women finally managed to explain what they wanted. Apparently, they both wanted even bigger, faker tits (the thought made Moira smile blissfully) and then, they wanted to grow even more muscular (The smile was now accompanied by a certain wetness in her panties). Listening to those airheads about amping their bimbo bodies to 11 was incredible. She really wanted to be with them as they went through their transformation.
However, the big problem was money. And they somehow expected her to be able to find the funds to pay for all this.
Moira leaned back. The pair was continuing its chattering. It was fascinating to listen to them going on and on about nothing. She nodded to herself. She'd find a way to get them the money.
"Okay, listen." They didn't, still going on about the size of their boobs and how big they were going to be. "Listen!"
Crissy and Liv turned to their homely friend. They had to admit, Moira could really do more. She had black, mid-length hair with a stark blue highlight and was otherwise scruffy and shapeless. Her clothes did everything to cover her completely and her look wasn't feminine at all. Like not even make-up!
It was clear to them that "Moia" wasn't even trying.
Moira slowly explained what she had in mind. The two girls nodded carefully. It wasn't clear they understood what she was saying.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2016, 02:38:02 pm »
The next day, Moira's project went live. She set up the camera and had Liv sit down in front of it. The brunette was smiling oddly with her overstuffed lips and looked seductively at the camera. Crissy was right next to her and was cheering her on as silently as she could. Moira said:
"Pull down your shirt a little more. We want to see a lot of cleavage."
She fought back a blush as Liv revealed her taut, freckled, bulging breasts and the cuts of her well-trained pecs. The two women had insisted on pumping up hard and who was she to stop them. Instead, Moira had left the camera running. This would come in handy ... later.
"Does it like look good like this?"
Crissy declared:
"It's like totally awesome! You're sooo sexy, Liv!"
Liv squeezed her boobs together with her strong arms, mashing her biceps into them. Moira almost spat out her coffee. What a view! She wondered if people would actually understand why this woman wanted even bigger tits.
It was hard to see the point.
"It'll do. Just remember to say everything as I told you."
"Yeah, sure. I like totally got this!"
"Alright then. Let's get going."
"Woo, I'm like going to be a star and stuff."
Crissy replied:
"You're like totally my star already. My pink, swole boob star!"
"You too, Crissy, you're my super-cute, sexy girl star."
Moira rolled her eyes but immediately stopped when Crissy bumped her massive plastic tits into the side of her head.
"Isn't she the cutest?"
"Let's get going, please."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2016, 07:47:56 am »
"Yeah, so, like, hello. I'm like Liv, and I like totally love my big fake boobs. They're like so big and like ..."
Her voice trailed off. Moira's shoulders fell. This was the fifth take. She couldn't believe it. How could girls who knew everything about make-up and hair care and training be so airheaded they didn't even manage to say their little speech?
She thought for a moment. Watching Liv stumble through her announcement was both exhilarating and tiring. By now, Moira was desperate for a break just to take care of her horniness. Crissy's honest nervousness at Liv's desperate attempts of publicity was heart-wrenchingly cute. Moira just wanted to kiss these poor girls' puffed lips and tell them everything would be alright and they'd get their big tits and massive muscles and everything would be alright.
They just had to do one usable take.
Well, desperate times ask for desperate measures. She took a marker and started noting the words on sheets of paper. Maybe this would help.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2016, 11:46:38 am »
When they were finally done with recording, Moira sat down with the pair in her living room.
"Want some coffee?"
Crissy chirped:
"No, thank you. It's like really bad for your skin. I only drink uncabonded room-temperature mineral water."
Moira's face grew longer. Liv joined in with her friend:
"You're like so health-conscious! That's like totally awesome and stuff!"
Before Moira could get a cup for herself, some alarm went off on Liv's phone. She immediately fished it out of her cleavage, making their host bite her lip.
"Ooh ... Crissy, my girl, we like totally forgot about the time. We like have to do our afternoon workout."
"But the gym's like really far away now. We'll never make it in time!"
"Shoot. I should have been more careful. Now we're going to miss the best window for muscle building."
Moira decided not to ask. Instead, she heard herself say:
"You could train here. I can ask my neighbor for some weights. He's a jock, I'm sure he has a few."
Their eyes lit up.
"That's like the totally best idea! Wanna join us?"
"No ... I'm really out of shape. I'll just sit there and ... watch."
The women cheered. Apparently, that was a good idea.

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2016, 12:50:29 pm »
Loving Moira's character... Makes the whole story work so much better! Love the work, please keep it up!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2016, 07:59:21 pm »
Loving Moira's character... Makes the whole story work so much better! Love the work, please keep it up!
She does make it easier to write.

Thank you!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2016, 07:22:09 am »
For Moira, the next minutes were painful heaven. She watched as the pair went through their routine. They started with simple bodyweight exercises, push-ups, planks, sit-ups. Watching their muscular bodies contract, stiffen and relax was incredible. She had to struggle to remain calm, at least outwardly. Of course, the unwitting bimbos did what they could to make the experience even more powerful. They drank water from their designed bottles, little streams of water running from their plump, artificial lips. Their bodies were soon glistening with sweat, pearls of water rolling down their tanned skin and their taut boobs.
When they did planks, Liv declared:
"When we like get our big boobies, we'll just lie on them and stuff."
"Yeah. Like then, we'll have to find something else. But we'll like totally have big muscles then, so it's like going to awesome and stuff."
They went on to sit-ups, lifting their tight sculpted torsos, their abs bunching up. As she held Crissy's feet, Liv said:
"Come on, girl, do it like hard! I want to see those totally tight abs grow!"
"I'm like doing what I can, this is like getting so hard!"
"Think of our big boobies. Think of our big muscles. Think of Andy's big cock!"
"I'm like thinking as big as I can!"
Once the "warm-up" part was done, the girls were drenched in sweat. Now, they took the weights Moira had carried in awkwardly. She was amazed by the women's strength. They picked them up quickly and started pumping out reps synchronously. Watching their tuned-up bodies work was hard for Moira. She longed to kiss them, to lick them, to get squeezed between their plastic tits and their big, tight muscles. She had to excuse herself. The women didn't care, continuing their grunting and moaning.
She shut the door of the bathroom and delivered herself from her drenched panties. She was soaking wet with lust now. Her hand went to her crotch and she started masturbating feverishly as the workout went on. Occasionally, she'd glance through the door-slit and fire herself up again. She craved them, but she didn't want to give them the satisfaction or scare them away.
What if they refused her? How awkward would that be? She'd just explode with shame.
Outside, the session was nearing its end. Crissy and Liv's arms were shaking with the strain. Their muscles were well-engorged with blood and power, they were glistening with sweat. The veins were popping out, every part of them was clearly visible under their bronzed skin.
As they finally stopped, they sighed at the same time and broke out into exhausted giggling. Liv said:
"We like totally did that at the same time and stuff!"
"Yeah, that was like totally weird. I'm like really tired, though."
"We like have to shower now."
Moira stumbled out of the bathroom as fast as she could. She cursed herself for not taking a camera with her and setting it up. That was creepy as hell, but she had to watch them!

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2016, 10:17:42 pm »
DAM! I was hoping they would walk in on her :( Oh well, still a great chapter :)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2016, 06:39:06 am »
She stepped outside and saw the two girls undress. She stopped in her tracks and so did the two bimbos, their wonderful physiques glowing. Crissy squeaked:
"Oopsy! I didn't know you were like still there."
There was a lot of awkward blushing.
Moira tried to get out of it by mumbling something about towels, but Crissy had carelessly exposed her breasts now. Moira stared at them. They were perfectly round and fake and seemed to be bolted onto Crissy's steel pecs. Whenever she moved her arms, her breasts rose or fell. Watching them was hypnotic and a little weird. The woman laughed:
"Woo! You like totally wanna see my boobs and stuff!"
Moira hesitated.
"Err ... I ..."
"Don't worry. Everybody wants to see them. Creepy people like also wanna touch them but I like don't let them. Unless they're cute."
Liv interrupted:
"Crissy, they like can't be creepy and cute at the same time and stuff."
Crissy giggled:
"Gee, you're right, Liv. She's like totally right." She stated the following with absolute seriousness. "They can't be both. If they're like one, they're like not the other. Totally." She nodded to herself.
There was a pause while she returned to her previous thought. Moira was unsure of what to make of it. On the other hand, she didn't want to break the spell.
"So like if you want to look, that's like okay. And you can also like touch them."
Liv added:
"Cos you're like not creepy."
Moira would have disagreed. She felt like an absolute creep.
Crissy insisted.
"Come on. Like touch them. I totally like it."
Moira extended her finger slowly, causing the two bimbos to stare at her advancing fingertip. When she touched Crissy's skin, it felt weird. She gave the boob a little push. The implant made it quiver. She repeated the motion, causing Crissy to giggle.
"Hey, stop it. You've got to like totally give them a good squeeze! Like that."
She grabbed her plastic tits and squished them between her fingers. The implant was made even tighter by the pressure, making it look even faker.
Liv did the same and declared:
"It's like so awesome when the boobs are like so really fake, like for real."
"You're silly, they're like fake! Not real."
"That's what I said."
Liv pulled up her shirt and let the fake plastic tits plop out. She embraced Crissy and they mashed their boobs together.
"Moia, you like totally have to squeeze our boobs. You have to like understand and stuff."
Moira wanted to correct them, but then, she just dropped it and grabbed the first pair of big plastic tits she could find. As soon as her fingers dug into the blown-up flesh, Crissy flexed her pecs, tightening them even more and mashing them together.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2016, 03:27:09 pm »
Moira was shocked. That was some move. Crissy and Liv laughed blissfully at the joke. For a second, Moira wondered what it would be like to have tits like these and be able to control her body like this. The situation was ridiculously sexy. Liv did a little trick with her pecs, making her boobs bounce first together, then alternately. Crissy was enthusiastic:
"Isn't that like the best? We like totally have to teach you how to do this and stuff if you can't do it already, Moia!"
"Err. Not yet, no."
"Ooh, we'll like teach you! You'll be our boob student!"
Liv said:
"Yeah! Totally. We'll be boob teachers."
"Boob perfessors."
"Yeah!"
They high-fived and embraced again, their muscular bodies mashing into each other.
Their host was drooling now.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2016, 07:18:52 am »
The next day, the buzz hit. The video was an instant smash hit. Within hours, the pair had several dozens of supporters that pledged quite a bit of money, subscribers eager to see more and a lot of insulted people that protested the girls' appearance and their lifestyle. The controversy further increased the coverage they already received and soon, the pair did regular little shows on the net. Every few days, they'd appear online, posting videos and selfies, chatting with admirers and scorning the haters. Moira had them model cute outfits, train, stretch, talk about their lives, eat, kiss and share styling advice and the pair took to it with absolute dedication.
As their popularity rose, the outfits got even skimpier and fans sent them more stuff. For Crissy and Liv, this was heaven. They were getting even more attention than before and all the little gifts and friendly encouragements made them giggle with glee. Moira was very careful not to burst their bubble. She had taken the opportunity and started filtering all the messages the girls got. No point in making them angry or depressed. She wanted her sexy bimbos to be happy bimbos.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2016, 03:55:05 pm »
Soon enough, the money was there. The girls were amazed: Moira showed them the account information.
"That's like so much!"
Liv giggled happily:
"I like totally can get my big, round boobies now."
"Yeah girl!"
They high-fived:
"Boob Sisters Forever!"
Moira smiled. The girls were wearing tiny pink crop tops with their names in silver printed on their bulging tits. Their well-trained arms stretched the short sleeves and their relentless workouts had given them ripped biceps which they flexed whenever possible. Combined with their daisy dukes and the four-inch heels, they were so absurdly sexy that Moira was about to masturbate again. She had still managed to conceal her true feelings, but it was getting harder every day.
"So, girls, you have a lot of money. I think you should tell the viewers how you're feeling and what you're going to do with all that cash."
"Yeah, so we like totally are going to get our boobs done. Like together. And Moia is like going to go with us. She's our chopper one."
Liv chimed in:
"She's like totally going to watch over us when we get our big titties and stuff. And then, we're going to like train the hardest, cos we wanna have big muscles!"
"Totally!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2016, 06:10:59 pm »
By the way, the next few parts will be about boobs, but there will be muscle immediately after this. And then, some serious growth!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bimbo Bodybuilders

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View