Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574165 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 12:04:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bimbo Bodybuilders
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bimbo Bodybuilders  (Read 82769 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bimbo Bodybuilders
« on: September 03, 2016, 06:08:23 pm »
This plot came out ahead in the recent poll.

Enjoy.

Bimbo Bodybuilders
by El_Roy_1999

Crissy and her friend Liv were stretching. Most people watching this would probably be turned on or turn green with envy. The young women were the exact fit of today's beauty ideal. They were tall, slim, toned and very flexible. Crissy had long blond hair and a surprisingly deep tan. She clearly had a set of breast implants that gave her an astonishing cleavage that drew attention to her pink and grey sports bra. Combined with her make-up and her well-trained butt, she was the archetypal bimbo. Liv was quite similar. She also boasted an enhanced bust, but had brown locks that went well with her freckles. As they went trough their warm-up poses before hitting the cross-trainer, Crissy said:
"So I've been like totally been thinking about what Andy wants."
Andy was her boyfriend of a few months. He was a super-hunk. Liv was quite envious of her. Crissy kept talking about what a god he was in bed. Liv asked:
"So? What does he want? What more could he like want when he's got someone like you?"
"I think he wants someone who's like just as much into fitness and stuff as he is, you know?"
That was true. Not only was he a hunk, he was also really good at gymnastics. He could do all the really hard exercises on the bar. Just thinking of him clearly made them both horny.
"You know that's like really hard? I mean, he's like been doing this for ages."
"That's true, but I like totally want to spend more time with him. Also, I want to surprise him, and stuff."
"Surprise him?"
By now, they were on the cross-trainers, sweating. It was clear that these two women had tremendous stamina.
"Yeah. He's like totally going to Europe or Arabia or something. I want to like really blow him away when he's back. You know, just show him I know my stuff."
"Sounds like a plan."
"Yes, totally."
Crissy continued for a while, then asked:
"Liv, you're like my absolute BFF. Like my best bestie."
"Yes ..."
"So, would you like help me? It's going to be hard, so I'll like need you."
Liv thought about it for a second. Actually, she hardly did. Crissy was her best friend since and for forever. She just had to help her.
"Sure. What do we do?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Bimbo bodybuilders
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 07:07:00 pm »
it sounds interesting!!!
keep going on!!!
K
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 07:58:23 pm »
Like Caino said, it looks interesting.  There are definitely possibilities for humor.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 05:50:18 am »
Please keep going.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 06:45:14 am »
A month later, the pair was pumping iron. They had switched their workout routines and incorporated more weights. Also, their nutrition had changed and they had found a few interesting supplements.
The pair had switched their thin bodies for fit ones and looked quite amazing now. Their arms were visibly toned and they boasted some very nice abs. Many people admired them for their looks and the girls showed their bodies even more. Crissy now usually wore crop tops to display her abs and her navel. She had a piercing on it that drew even more attention to her core.
"Crissy, I like totally love your jewelry. It looks so awesome on you. Really cute and stuff."
"Thank you, Liv. You should totally also get one. Your abs like totally need to be seen. They're getting like really hard."
"It's like because of your motivation. You're such an inspiration."
"Thank you. You're the best." Crissy laid down on the bench and gripped the barbell above her. "Can you like spot for me? I'm totally going to do my sets super straight now."
Liv nodded and got into position. She watched the weights go up and down. Crissy was sweating and struggling, but she managed to rack the weight. Liv jumped up and down and clapped her hands:
"Awesome. You like moved so much weight! That's incredible!"
"Yeah. I thought about Andy and the weight like got totally light. It's just that I feel so awesome: I talked to him over Skype and he totally misses me, so I sent him a pic of my incredible abs and he was so happy."
"Like happy happy or horny happy?"
"Horny happy, of course. So I wanna make it even better for him. I wanna be the fittest."
"You're gonna be the fittest. Don't worry. I'm like totally going to motivate you."

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 06:52:17 am »
Well this got interesting. Veeeery veeeeerrry interesting.

Offline sicktick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 07:12:27 am »
I'm excited to see where this goes, keep it up. Plus if I don't get in on the ground floor with your stories, all of a sudden I have a lot of catching up to do

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 09:38:16 am »
great!!!
but please, write a little more for every chapter
K
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 03:43:42 pm »
The gym regulars had followed the two women's gradual transformation with a certain interest. They had slowly continued developing their bodies over the last two months and had definitely become very fit.
Right now, Liv was cheering Crissy on.
"Come on, my girl, push it up! You can do it!"
Crissy was straining to extend her legs, pushing hard against the plate. The weights slid upwards slowly, her thighs swelled and finally, the sled locked. She sighed.
"Whoa. Thank you. This was just what I like totally needed."
She got up, her legs still quivering from the effort. Her body had visibly changed. Two months ago, she had been fit, but still girly. She had rather narrow shoulders and other than some visible abs, there wasn't too much of a sign of the intensity of her training.
Now, that had changed. She had developed a slight V-taper, her shoulders had grown and her arms were now well-muscled. Her thighs would have been more appropriate for a professional dancer and her butt was divine and swollen. Combined with her super-tight boobs, she was slowly leaving the fitness-model-type and turning herself into someone appropriate for physique class.
Liv had equally improved her looks in this way. The pair was amazing when they worked out together. They were rigorous, disciplined and never skipped on their training. The other customers had taken some inspiration from them.
As Liv laid down to train her legs, Crissy said:
"So, Andy is like totally coming home for a week. I have a couple of days to get my stuff like ready. So he's totally going to be blown away and stuff."
Liv strained against the weights:
"So, what do you like have planned?"
"I'm going to like totally get ready for him. I've got everything lined up and stuff. I'm going to get my lips injected so he like really wants me to like totally suck his cock and stuff. I'm also like going to a spa and stuff, so I get all relaxed. You wanna go with me?"
"Like totally! We're going to like be totally sexy!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 05:03:34 pm »
At the spa, the girls were enjoying massages, the sauna and every kind of skin care. They drew a lot of attention, parading around in skimpy bikinis and high heels. Their newly enhanced lips had a slight duckiness to them, but they enjoyed them and honestly didn't care about any haters. When one of the other guests sneered at them, the pair gave her a pitiful look and kissed. Liv mumbled:
"Whoa, Crissy, you're like totally lezzing on me."
"I know, girl. It's coz you're like so super hot."
"She's gone now. We can like stop."
"But do you want?"
"Nah. This is like way too good to stop."
They continued, and Liv wondered how Andy was going to feel, getting blown by this super girl. She wondered what it would feel like to get licked by her. She got even hotter thinking about this.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2016, 02:37:44 pm »
The girls met again a few weeks later. Liv had trained on her own during Andy's stay, and she had made good progress, staying religiously on her schedule. Crissy looked positively glowing.
"It's so awesome! He's like a total god in bed. He's nice and cute and funny and then, when we're horny, he like takes out his super cock and I feel like I'm totally going to wet my panties!"
"That's great! So you've been like having a great time?"
"Like totally! He's the sex god and stuff. His dick is like so huge, I barely get my lips around it!"
"Ahem!"
A woman sitting next to the pair at the café gave them a judgmental look. Crissy blinked incredulously at her. She wore yoga pants and a pink tanktop with "LOVE" printed on it that showed off her rock-hard abs. The girl just shook her head and continued:
"When I like blow him, it goes down my throat and I like used to choke, but I trained with a dildo and now ..."
"Ahem!"
"What?"
She stared at the woman.
"I'm sorry, but this is a public area. Could you not talk about this?"
Crissy frowned and said:
"Yeah. Whatever. Come on Liv, we're like going. This woman won't get any and she won't hear about it too."
The woman grumbled something, but Crissy paid and got up.
Liv replied:
"Yeah. This is like so stupid. They all want sex, but like they don't want to think about it. Stupid. Also no wonder they get ugly. All that frowning."
Crissy nodded:
"Frowning is ugly. It makes you like old and stuff."
"We don't frown. That is, unless you make us, woman!"
The other guest tried to ignore them.
Crissy declared:
"We're like getting botox and there won't be any frowning and stuff. So we'll be young and sexy and you'll be old and ugly."
They strode out.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2016, 11:17:09 am »
That evening, Crissy was with Andy. Actually, she'd been with him all the time for days. It was just so nice to be with him. She'd wake up in the morning and greet him with a kiss and a blow-job. They'd eat and work out together. Then, they'd usually fuck for a while. Nothing stressful, just to pass time and enjoy each other's company. They would then either work out some more or go for a walk at the beach or go shopping. Andy had a lot of free time and money to spend, so both options were widely available. When she walked through the hot sand, wearing her tiny bikini and holding hands with her huge hunk, she'd feel wonderful and just a little proud. All the jealous people staring at this perfect couple ... Just looking at their faces was so funny and satisfying.
They'd eat ice cream or have some drinks, then they'd find a secluded part of the beach and enjoy themselves some more. In the evening, it was either the movies, or a fancy restaurant, or meeting with Andy's friends. These guys were also really hot, but nowhere near Andy's level. One evening, as they were fucking, Crissy said:
"Hey, Andy, I've got like a question."
He was just squeezing her wonderfully taut butt.
"What is it?"
"I wanted to ask you: Would you like mind if my friend joined us?"
"A threesome? Really?"
"Sure. My girl Liv, she's heard like so much about you and she's like my total BFF, so I thought, maybe three is better than two."
Andy's mind raced. This was even more of a fantasy come true. Not only did he have this hyper-sexy bimbo girl, but now she wanted to bring a friend ... He could feel his heart beat even faster.
"Is she hot?"
"She's as hot as me."
"Cool. She can come whenever she wants."

Offline martybong2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2016, 12:47:50 am »
I totally get it. Good job!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2016, 02:33:23 pm »
Indeed, a couple of days later, Andy arrived at her apartment. He still couldn't believe his luck. The whole situation was totally crazy. Over the last months, his formerly thin girlfriend had become a fitness junkie and she definitely looked the part. For him, this was awesome. He loved fit women, spending a lot of time oggling them on the internet. Having Crissy become fit had been a dream of his, and it had come true.
He rang the doorbell and waited. Moments later, he heard giggles and some scrambling inside. He could hear the clicking of high heels. The door was flung open and he looked at his girlfriend and her companion. The girls wore white bathrobes and smiled at him with their big pouty lips. Liv said:
"Woo! He's like really cute and stuff."
"He sure is. He's like the cutest. Come in!"
Andy barely managed a "Hi, girls!".
She grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. Andy got out of his shoes and Crissy handed him a cocktail.
"I made it like myself and stuff."
She licked her pink lips and gave the second glass to Liv. The other woman lay her plump, full lips on the straw and sucked gently. She stopped and licked a lone drop from the plastic. Andy commented:
"That's delicious."
Liv grinned:
"I know. Crissy is like the best!"
When he was finished, he asked:
"What's with the robes?"
"They're totally a surprise. We like thought it would be better to show you in the bedroom."

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2016, 05:51:05 am »
Great. And the Story has so much room for more.
Please keep going

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bimbo Bodybuilders

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View