Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575024 Posts in 73055 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 11:16:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Authors: [J Wilson & B Rose] Granny Charlotte
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Authors: [J Wilson & B Rose] Granny Charlotte  (Read 36749 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Authors: [J Wilson & B Rose] Granny Charlotte
« on: August 23, 2016, 05:34:44 pm »
Granny Charlotte
by J Wilson & B Rose

This is the first of a multiple chapter story, one that will include 15 total chapters, written by myself and Boss Rose from Deviantart.com, this story concerns muscle growth, strength growth, strength feats, incest, and in later chapters will definitely not be safe for work. But hopefully you guys will enjoy the story. I will be doing these parsed out, two chapters a week. Here is the first one, the second one will be out on Saturday.

Chapter 1- Introduction

"Randall dear! Give me a hand will you!"

Randall laid on his back in his father's garage. It was a hot summers evening but the concrete floors and walls provided good protection from the heat. He was sweating and grunting as he pushed the heavy barbell up. A burning sensation spread through his strong arms as he brought the barbell down for another repetition.

"Randall! Help me out here!" His grandmother Charlotte stood in the open garage door. Two heavy grocery bags weighed her thin arms down. It looked like her limbs would break like twigs from the load.

"Sorry granny Charlotte." He huffed and pushed the barbell up. "I gotta finish my reps."

Charlotte dragged the bags over to him and looked down. Randall rarely saw her face from this angle. At her humble height of 5'1 she usually had to tilt her head way back when they made conversation. Charlotte was one of those old women who never really lost their charm and beauty. Sure she was 72 years old and it showed, her face was wrinkled and her lips dry but her lime green eyes had never lost their glow. And her hair was thick like a red squirrel's tail, even if a bit grey. It wasn't unusual for old men to whistle at her in the streets.

"Oh Randall my dear boy, you are so motivated at times you know that. You make me proud." She put her bags down at sat down on the short stair that connected the garage to the house.
Randall pushed the bar all they way up set it in place with a clank.

"You're just gonna sit here all day or what?" Randall sat up on the bench and grabbed a towel.

"No I'm going to sit here until you help me carry these bags into the kitchen so I can make my grandson a healthy meal." She smiled at him with a row of healthy white teeth.
Randall sighed and grabbed the bags.

"That's my boy. What use are those big muscles if you're not going to use them huh?"
Randall took the stairs in one leap and Charlotte scurried after.

Randall put the shopping bags down on the kitchen table.

“I’ve wanted to talk to you about something Randall...” She said

He rolled his eyes. Here she goes again.

“I think it’s well past time that you went to college. I mean you are a smart boy! You know technical things like computers and telephones. I don't want to watch my favorite Randall waste his talents sweating in his father's basement."

"Hey, I don't feel like going to college. I'm actually looking for a job okay?"

"It's been more over year now Randall and you haven't even had a single job interview." She put down a bag of oranges and walked over to Randall. She barely reached his chest when she looked up at him with worried green eyes. "If I had been your mother, I would've thrown you out by now."

Randall sighed, he wanted his grandma to drop it. "Whatever, I might just go there for the parties? Who knows?"  He grinned at her.

Charlotte once again glowered at him. "Most youngsters just goes to college for parties and hook-ups, not for learning things. A good education will make all sort of high paying jobs available to you, especially if you get good grades."

Randall sighed, "And who’s going to help you if I’m not around? I mean mom and dad are away all the time?"

Charlotte looks a bit worried, "Well, I would miss the help that you provide, but I want what's best for my grandson, the best education, the best job, and if you have to move far away to get those things, then I'll make due. I'm not exactly helpless."

Randall snorted, "Yeah, but you needed help carrying in groceries, that's not exactly helping your case."

Charlotte got flustered and rose to her feet. "Look, there are tons of men in the neighborhood who can do what you have done, and would be willing to, cut the grass, lift heavy objects, paint the house, take out the garbage, so don't give me any more excuses. Now help me pack up."

“Nah, I gotta get some more reps in.” He said and Charlotte gave him a look of severe disappointment. “What?” Randall shrugged. “You said you could make do without me!”

Randall was back down in the garage, pumping iron for all he was worth. Why did Charlotte have to be so nagging all the time? He could go to college when he was damn well ready for it!

THUD!

“What the hell?” Randall looked up, the sound had come from above. “Granny? Are you alright?”

No answer. A strange feeling spread through his stomach.

“Charlotte?!” He took the stairs in two strides and burst into the kitchen. A bag laid on the floor, it was open and potatoes had rolled out from it. Charlotte was also on the floor, lifeless next to a stool. The cupboard was open above her. Blood ran from her head and her right hand was at an awkward angle.

He fumbled to get his phone out, his quarrel with his grandma over college forgotten.

As he looked down at her in the ambulance, holding her left hand in his, he whispered to her.

"I'm sorry Grandma, this is all my fault.”
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Granny Charlotte
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 09:24:42 pm »
Chapter 2 - Sickbed

Randall walked in circles in the hospital corridor. A vending machine stood humming by the far wall. He picked up his cell phone and checked the time. As soon as he put the phone back into his pocket he forgot what time it was and picked it up again. A door opened and the doctor, holding a clipboard, stepped out.

"Good news young man, your grandmother will be just fine." He gave Randall a brotherly slap on the shoulder. "We will have to keep her here for the remainder of the week to make sure that she hasn't suffered any brain damage. Just, standard procedure." He flipped through the papers on the clipboard.

"And her arm? It looked bad when I-"

"You know. Just between you and me son." He quickly looked around and then leaned in close. "Your grandmother would have been pretty bad off it weren't for. Well." He cupped both his hands in front his chest and made wide circular motions. "Her massive tits. They cushioned the fall." He grinned and set off down the hall.

Randall stepped into the room where Charlotte laid. Everything in it had the same hospital green color.

"Randall! Oh do come over here!" Charlotte raised her undamaged arm.

"Granny!" Randall ran over to her and gave her a hug. Her graying red hair tickled his neck. She smelled like cough medicine.

"You are squeezing me." She put a hand on her bandaged forehead. "It still stings."

"Sorry. You ok?" Randall down next to the bed.

"Don't you worry. The doctor gave me this." She pointed to a pink rubber band on the nightstand. .

"Physiotherapy. For my arm." She frowned. "Frankly, I'm more worried about my little Randall. Are you going to eat properly when I'm not cooking for you?"

Randall let out a laugh. They talked like this for a while until Randall's had to get something to drink. He put the chair back and gave Charlotte a hug. She held on to him with her frail arm and whispered in his ear.

"I thought I was going to die Randall. When I fell." Her voice broke. "And I thought about you. You don't think you're smart enough to go to college. But you can do anything! You hear me!" She was almost crying and held on to him even tighter. "You need someone that believes in you. You hear me Randall? I want to see you have the life you deserve"

"I- It's okay granny. Just calm down okay. Rest for a bit." He gave her a kiss on the cheek. Her watery lime green eyes met his one last time before he closed the door between them

The buzzing vending machine felt warm as he leaned his head against it. That was quite the freak out. But she was right. This was all his fault and it was time to make up for it.  Randall sighed and went to get his laptop. He couldn't let her down, he decided to take her advice and began applying to colleges. He was sure that she was going to make it through this fine, but just in case something like this happened again, he wanted to be set up well for the future, and getting a college education would do that for him.

"Randall dear?" He came back to the present as Charlotte called from the other room.

"Yes Grandma?"

"What were you doing out there?”

"I'm thinking that you were right, I do need to at least try to go to college, to get some experience in the outside World, I mean I have barely left this state all of the 18 years of my life, I need to get out there, and going to college will help me do that. So I got my laptop and started applying to colleges all over the World."

Charlotte's eyes were starting to grow moist with tears, but these tears were of joy.

"Oh Randall, I'm so proud of you, I just know you'll get in!"

"Thanks Grandma, I know you're right, college will do me good. And I'll do my best to stay away from girls as well."

"Come on, you don't think your Grandma doesn't know when you're lying? They are going to be all over a handsome boy like you."

"Okay, I'll swear that  I will concentrate on my studies as best as I can."

"Well, that's better, the doctor said that I should be able to come home the day after tomorrow."

"Yup, I will make sure you'll be safe and well taken care of. And I want you to try to get stronger, so something like this won't happen again. I'll teach you how to lift my weights."

"Oh I couldn't, I'm an old lady!"

"No, you're my Grandma, you want the best for me, and I want the best for you, and the best for you would be to get in better shape, so you can take care of yourself while I'm away."

"Oh, alright, since you're doing something for me, I'll do that for you."

They hugged.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 03:57:34 am »
Chapter 3- Accepted

Clank! Randall heaved the barbell into the rack above him and sat up.

"Any news yet?" Charlotte carefully made her way down the stairs to the garage. Her huge jugs wobbled with every step.

"They said they'd give me a call before the 25th. So any minute now I guess." Randall sighed. "Honestly I don't think I can take another rejection."

"The schools don't know what they are missing. Don't you dare give up just yet."

Randall smiled at Charlotte and shook his head. Then he noticed her clothes. "What is that even?" Randall said and pointed at the bright yellow spandex body suit his grandmother wore.

"I found it in your mother's wardrobe." The torso was white with colorful splatters all over it. "I think she picked it up sometimes during the eighties."

"You don't say?" Randall studied her outfit. He had never seen his grandmother in such revealing clothes. She had quite the pudgy stomach hanging out and her thighs were floppy and shapeless. But her boobs looked amazing, round and overflowing.

"Shall we get started dear?" Charlotte held up the pink rubber band the doctor had given her.

"Nah, put that down." Randall walked over to the dumbbell rack by the wall and picked up the tiniest weight he could find."Let's try this one instead. It's very light, but still a real weight." He handed it over to her. "I'll show you how to use it."

Charlotte shook her head, "No, no, I'm much too old to start working out with weights, I don't look like a he-man or anything like those women on ESPN."

Randall sighed, "Just lifting weights will not get you that big, Grandma, those women take a whole lot of drugs, like steroids, growth hormones, and fat blockers to get that big. You will look better, in better shape, for sure, but unless you had some kind of weird genetic thing to get you big, there's no way that's happening. Now, here, see what I do."

Randall handed her the weight and got a 40 pound dumbbell that was sitting nearby and started to curl it showing perfect form. He nodded at her to copy him and she did, a look of concern on her face. But soon that look was replaced with a look of glee and awe as she felt a pump for the first time.

"Oh look, I'm doing it, and it feels kinda good, kinda weird, but kinda good."

Randall laughed, "That's it grandma, this is going to be great for you, you'll be in much better shape, you're gonna be able to lift your own heavy bags without help. You won't even need me around here anymore."

Charlotte stopped the reps and her smile went away. "Of course, I'm always going to need you honey, you're my grandson, and you're going to need me too."

"I didn't mean it that way, Grandma, I just mean that if I'm away at whatever college accepts me, I know that you're going to be okay, going it alone for a while."

Charlotte sighed and started to curl the 2.5 pound dumbbell again. "That is true, that fall scared me a lot, I'm glad it's not as serious as it could've been, if I were in better shape, the chances of me falling like that again would be much less. Okay, I will work out from now on, we'll do something that makes the both of us happier, I'll lift weights, you'll go to college."

“If they ever call that is.” Randall sighed. “I wouldn’t know what to do if-” Randall fished his phone out his pocket and stared at the screen. “It’s them!”

“Well don’t just stand there boy! Answer!” Charlotte said.

“Hello?” Randall put the phone to his ear. “Yeah, that’s me alright. Yes sir. Is it true? When?” Randal's face lit up. “Absolutely! Yes! Yeah see you then! Thank you so much sir!”

“Well?” Charlotte said.

“I’m in granny! I’m going to college! I did it!”

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 09:26:52 pm »
Looks great so far. I really like the setting. One of my all time favorite stories is "The Elderly Amazon Next Door" by you. I'm looking forward to reading more. Hopefully much more ;)

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 10:22:42 am »
Chapter 4 - Tiffany

1 month later.

Randall sat on a green beanbag in the library. Papers with lecture notes were strewn around him and he was writing on his laptop. This far corner was his favorite spot, it was well hidden in the cookbook section, where no student ever went. A window stood slightly open next to him. Some students were having a barbecue in the sun. Faint laughter and bass heavy music could be heard from outside.

"You aware it's Saturday?" She said.

Randall looked up and blinked a few times. "What?"

A blonde girl stood by the bookcase in front him. She had pool blue eyes and a pointy nose with freckles. A t-shirt with the school's mascot (a hammerhead shark) was stretched over her breasts.

"Saturday! You know the day when you’re free from school." She plopped down on the bean bag next to him.

"I've heard of it. What about it?"

"Only nerds go to the library on a Saturday." She said and smirked.

"That would make us both nerds then wouldn't it?"

"Nah. You are the one who's here to study, so you are the only nerd here." She leaned back and put her legs up on Randall's bean bag. "But nerds usually don't have buff arms like that."

She poked his arm with her foot for emphasis. The girl wore daisy dukes that showed off all of her shapely legs. Her thigh muscles were clearly visible under the tanned skin.

"You- uh- do we know each other?" Randall felt warm.

"Kinda. I see you at the gym sometimes."

"That's right! you are the girl who always talks on her cell phone in the squat rack." Randall said and grinned.

"Fuck you." She let out a bubbly laugh that made Randall's stomach flutter. "I'm Tiffany by the way."

"I'm Randall." He said.

"Cool. Nice to meet you." Tiffany stood up in one smooth motion. "Me and a couple of guys from the track team are having a barbecue." She nodded at the people outside. "You wanna join?"

"Sorry. I have an exam on Monday." He sighed and pointed at the papers.

"Come on nerd. That's what Sundays are for." Tiffany grabbed a cook book from the shelf and held it up like she was a bikini girl on a game show. "We are cooking lamb legs." She said in teasing tone.

Randall ran his eyes over Tiffany's thighs and calves. Was she flexing them for him?

"Fuck it. I'm in." Randall slammed the laptop shut. "Legs are my favorite after all."

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 07:59:28 pm »
Finally getting into growth/NSFW areas

Chapter 5- Big Changes

4 months later - 2 days before christmas

Randall struggled to untangle the cord with the colorful lights He stood in the living room by the half dressed Christmas tree. Christmas carols played from the radio in the kitchen and snow fell heavily outside the windows.

"Let me help you with that." Randall's mother said.

She looked like a younger and taller version of her own mother Charlotte. Her hair was bright red and curly and her eyes green. She was a bit on the heavy side with round full cheeks. She wore a knitted shirt with little red reindeers on it.

"Thank you!" Randall said and sat down in the sofa. "I just don't have the patience."

"You don't seem to have much patience at all these days." His mother said and grabbed the chord. "Especially not for school."

"Mom, please." Randall sighed. "It was a really hard exam. Tiffany failed it too. It's no big deal."

"Just don't make it a habit."

"Don't worry so much, every one fails at least one."

They both sat silent for a while as she untangled lights.

"So when do we get to meet her?" She said.

"Who? Tiffany?"

"Yes. Both me and your father are curious about what kind of girl our son is seeing."

"This summer maybe? I haven't asked her yet."

"You tell she is welcome."

"Randall!" His father shouted from the kitchen. "Charlotte wants to talk to you! Uncle Steve has got their webcam working!"

Randall sighed, he was happy that he had got into college, but if his Grandma Charlotte heard that he wasn't doing too well, she would be disappointed. She had got him to promise that he was going to try his hardest, but that was before he met Tiffany, Tiffany was amazing, fun to be with, incredibly athletic, she had amazing stamina in the bedroom. She was everything he wanted in a woman.

He got down in front of the computer and clicked the receive message button, and then, right in front of his eyes, his Grandma showed up and blew his mind!

"Wow, Grandma, is that you? I can hardly believe it! Look at you, you look completely different from the last time I saw you!"

It was true, while her hair remained the same, the rest of Charlotte was completely different, her face was more slender, her wrinkles less apparent, her neck was somewhat thicker, less lined with fat. Her shoulders were broader, and those had to be shoulder pads, no way were those muscles?!

Charlotte giggled, "Well, I took your wanting for me to be in better shape seriously, and what can I say, when you showed me how to lift weights 6 months ago, I took to it like a fish took to water. Maybe you were wrong when you said that a person couldn't get big without drugs, because I certainly feel big."

She backed up and did a double biceps pose, his eyes got big when he saw her biceps become hard baseball sized peaks of muscle!

"Holy shit! I'm sorry I mean wow, I didn't think that could be possible, a woman your age growing so big within 6 months with no drugs? You must have had amazing muscle building genetics you didn't know about."

"Maybe, and I've gotten so strong too, your Uncle Steve used to help me moving things around the house, but not so much anymore, all I need his help with is mechanical stuff, like the computer. But if I need to move the couch or chair to vacuum, I do that all by myself now."

"Wow, Grandma, that's amazing! It's a shame I can't visit you, I'd love to see what kind of weights you can put up."

Then Charlotte giggled, "Why can't I just show you now."

Then she leaned down to the side of the desk and picked up a pair of 50 pound dumbbells and backed up a little and did a set of alternating bicep curls with them. Randall watched with his mouth wide open and for the first time noticed that he had a full erection in his jeans.

"Um, Grandma, something came up around here, I have to go, but I love you, I hope to see you in person soon!"

He turned off the camera to his computer and shut down Skype, then went to the adjoining bathroom, locked himself in, got naked in the shower and used the soap as lube as he thought about his grandma transforming herself into a bodybuilder, it made him blow a huge load.

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2016, 07:59:00 am »
Here's a new chapter for you all! Things get even more NSFW.

Chapter 6 - Wonderful Tiffany

5 months later, summer.

"Well, this is where me and my parents live." Randall said.

He held Tiffany by the hand as they walked into the garage. She was wearing a pink summer dress and dragged a matching travel case behind her. She'd been running a lot during the winter. The muscle of her fit legs shifted beneath the skin for each step.

"Wow, that's your barbell?" Tiffany walked over to the bench and checked the weights."This is like 500 pounds! I don't think I've ever seen you lift that much in the gym."

"Eh... Well I find it easier to do it at home for some reason." It was a lie. Randall had no idea who had loaded the bar with so much weight. He hadn't used it since last Christmas and he was pretty sure he didn't use 500 pounds back then.

"Wow Randall I don't think there's a lot of people who can do that." She drew her hand over his bicep and mischievous smile spread across her freckled face. Her lips were soft, her tongue warm and wet when they kissed. "Why don't you show me your bedroom?"

Tiffany pushed him down on the bed and pulled the dress over her head. She threw it on the floor and straddled him with her strong legs. Randall couldn't resist running his hands over her smooth abs and down her hips.

"I'm so damn lucky to have a girlfriend like you."

"Luck has nothing to with it." She said and pulled his 8' dick out. With a few jerks up and down she had him rock hard and swollen.

"Oh fuck." Randall threw his head back when he felt her tongue all over the head of his penis. "Oh yes Tiffany."

Slowly she ran her tongue up and down until his entire length was sopping wet and dripping with saliva. She grabbed the base and pushed as much of his shaft down her throat as she could. Randall moaned as she easily took more than half of it.

"Oh damn!" He was breathing heavy. "You suck dick so damn good!"

"I'm just warming up." She said and threw her head back to get her blonde hair out of the way before diving in. A gurgling sound escaped her throat as she engulfed his entire dick. With a slopping sound she let him slide out of her throat.

"Holy shit! You did it!" Randall couldn't believe it. "Have you been practicing?"

Tiffany coughed and wiped her mouth. "Everything for you baby." She smiled.

Randall grabbed her round ass and threw her on her back. She gasped when his dick slid into her pussy.

"Careful." She said. "You're so thick remember? Let me warm up a bit."

He nodded and they made out while he slowly fucked her back and forth. Easing inch after inch into her wet snatch. She was so damn tight! Randall had to use all his will power to be gentle and not fuck her like a jackhammer. After a what felt like forever he could finally push his full length into her.

"Oh shit Randall." She grabbed his muscular back and started bucking her hips. "Faster. Faster!"

Randall was happy to obey and soon the whole bed was creaking. She was moaning loudly and Randall grunted like an animal. He flipped her over and pounded her from behind while grabbing her firm butt. His balls smacked against her pussy as he plunged into her again and again. Randall could tell that she loved it, she was pushing back with the same rhythm.

They went at it for a full hour of non stop fucking. Tiffany's hair was a mess and her body was covered in sweat as she arched her back in pleasure and fell back shaking.
"Oh my god. That's what, five times in under one hour?"

"For you that is." He smiled and put one leg on each side of her shoulders so that his stiff dick dangled just before her face. "I haven't cum yet."

"Yeah you keep bragging about that stamina of yours." She licked her lips and started sucking him off even more ferociously than before. Even when working this fast she could take more than half of him. She used her hand to jerk of the rest of his dick.

Randall had been with a couple of girls before Tiffany and they all paled in comparison. Normally he could last for however long he wanted to but when Tiffany decide to make him come he couldn't last for more than five minutes. This time was no different.

"Oh fuck!" He grabbed the back of her head and pushed all of his dick down her throat. His body shook as he shoot load after load into her mouth. She coughed and thick sperm ran from her mouth but she kept trying to swallow it all.
"Huarghl." She threw her head back and his dick slid out. Randall kept blasting cum over her and the bed until he collapsed next to her.

"Holy hell Randall. I don't think I'll ever be able to swallow one of your loads." She grinned, still covered in his mess.

Randall embraced her and pulled her real close. They laid silent for a while, listening to each other's breath. Randall loved these still moments. He let his hands travel up and down her fit body.

"You wanna go out for dinner tonight?" He said and kissed her neck.

"Well screw you." She turned around and the sight of her beautiful face made his stomach jump. "You should have told me that before you fed me with a gallon of cum!."

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2016, 08:15:13 pm »
Chapter 7- Confrontations

Randall was cleaning up around his room as Tiffany was in the shower, just then, a knocking was heard on the door. He didn't think anyone else was going to be home, so he was surprised and shocked. Then he heard his grandma's voice.

"Randall? Can I come in?"

"Um, sure grandma, you know what, why don't I come out, I was just cleaning up a little in here."

"If you're in there, then who's in the shower?" she asked, concerned.

"Actually, it's my girlfriend, Tiffany, I brought her home to surprise everyone, but no one was home last night, so I just showed her around a little and we slept together up here... just sleeping, no funny stuff."

"Oh don't lie to me, young man, I can smell the smell of sex from here."

"Okay, yes, sorry I lied, we did have sex last night. Are you disappointed?"

"I'm more disappointed in you lying that having sex, I know how young people are these days, so I can understand that, now more than ever."

"Huh, what do you mean by that?"

Charlotte faltered for the first time. "Nothing, really. I just feel because of how old I am, how much experience I have, that I know how young people think. You're young, full of hormones and need to get them out."

Randall opened the door, to find his grandma wearing a tight dress that showed off her incredibly improved figure, which was much bigger, much harder than he saw it so many months before.

"Wow, Grandma, you look great! You must be working out a lot! You look better than female bodybuilders less than half your age!"

Charlotte smiled wide, her eyes on his face, but for a brief instant, they went down to his pants, where he had developed a tent. "Oh thanks honey, it's all thanks to you, if you hadn't gotten me interested in lifting weights all those months ago, I would still be an old, frail woman. Now I feel like I'm in my 30's again! I have so much energy and strength!"

"Even your face looks much younger, you definitely don't look to be in your 70's."

"Why thank you dear, you say the nicest things." Charlotte smiled at him.

Randall couldn't help but run his eyes all over his grandmother's muscular body. She was just so damn huge! Everywhere! The flower patterned dress struggled to contain all the beefy muscle. Her shoulders were so wide that she could barely fit through a door frame! Her arms sported biceps bigger than bowling balls. Thick veins snaked beneath her skin, thick and pulsating with blood. She was so ripped that her muscles looked harder than diamonds. Muscular legs shot out from her short dress like two meaty tree trunks with pear shaped quads hanging out. Her breasts looked to have grown as well, but it was probably because of her rock hard pecs that were pushing them forward.Whenever she moved the slightest her breasts bumped and wobbled against each other.

"Uhm, hi?" Tiffany said.

Randall spun around. She had a towel wrapped around her and her hair was wet from the shower. How long had she been standing there?

"Oh! You must be Tiffany!" Charlotte said and pushed Randall aside. "You're the one who's messing up my grandson's education."

"Me?!What?!" Tiffany put a hand or her chest.

"Oh yes you are." Charlotte had to lean her head back to stare Tiffany right in the eyes. "Randall was doing great until you came along and starting dragging him off to parties and what not."

"Charlotte please-" Randall said.

"You know what I say is true." Charlotte kept staring Tiffany down.

"Leave my girlfriend alone!" Randall grabbed Charlotte's shoulder and yanked her back. Charlotte spun around and faced him. Her eyes were dark with anger. "Look what she is doing to you Randall! The boy I knew would never put a hand on his own grandmother!" She walked up close to him and pushed him against the wall with her massive tits. "Apologize now."

"No you should apologize for talking to my girlfriend like that!"

"Randall, you have a real attitude problem, I might have to spank that out of you."

"Charlotte, I'm a grown man, I can do what I want, and I don't need my grandmother over my shoulder, Tiffany and I have fun together, we're in love, and you're not going to tear us apart."

Tiffany grabbed his hand.

"Yeah, you don't have to listen to that freak, look at her, she looks like she could enter the Mr. Olympia contest."

"Why you little harlot! Sure, I got muscular, but I'm still feminine as well, look at my figure, and look at yours, I make you look like a little boy, bitch."

Charlotte emphasized this sentence by doing a couple of womanly poses, showing off her incredible rack, and her bodacious backside, which strained the fabric of her outfit.

Tiffany scoffed at this. "Yeah, well at least I'm a real woman, you know what me and Randall did last night? We fucked all night long, hour after hour of pleasure, something I bet you haven't done for 30 years, you muscle bound old maid."

"Haha, I wouldn't be too sure of that you trollop, see with this body of mine, I'm getting all the attention when I go to the gym. I bet a body like yours doesn't even get a second look."

Randall finally put a stop to this. "Charlotte, me and Tiffany are going out for a while, and if you're still here when we get back, then I'm going to a hotel with her instead, I don't need you messing with my love life, like you mess with my school life."

"Fine. But I'm going to make sure that you finish your education. Trust me." Charlotte said and walked out.

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2016, 06:32:10 am »
Chapter 8 - Pushing too hard

Randall and Tiffany walked hand in hand out of the restaurant. It was getting dark outside but inside the mall it still felt like day because of the bright lights.

"Thanks for dinner baby." Tiffany said and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Randall couldn't help but feel proud when he noticed that pretty much every man that walked by them threw envious looks his way because of the smoking hot blonde on his arm.

"I need to tell you something." He said. "About that barbell in the garage. I could never lift that much."

Tiffany raised her eyebrows. "Oh, so you just said that to impress me?"

He shrugged. "Yeah I guess. I'm sorry for lying like that. Truth is. I've never benched more than 350."

"We are together because we like each other you know. Not because of how much you can lift." She cocked her head. "But hey, I appreciate that you are honest with me now." She gave him as kiss on the cheek.

Randall was relieved that she took it so well and they kept on talking as normal. They were just about to walk out the big sliding doors of the mall when they passed the local gym. It had huge glass windows where you could look in and see the gym rats working out inside.

"Hey, what do you say we work off that dessert we had?" Tiffany said and pointed at the gym.

"What? Right now?"

"Why not? My coach wants me to work on my upper body strength." She grabbed his arm and started walking towards the entrance. "And I kind of want to see if you are lying about how much you can bench again."

The gym was as good as empty at this hour, except for two huge muscle studs who were squatting crazy amounts of weight in the far end corner. A cheesy techno beat was pumping in the background.

Tiffany was working out in her underwear, which kind of looked like typical gym wear anyway. A black sports bra with matching briefs. She laid on the bench with the bar above her.
"Come on! One more!" Randall said and Tiffany let out a little grunt as she pushed the bar all the way up.

"160 pounds. Not that bad huh?" Tiffany said and sat up. She was sweating and her the lean muscles of her arms were pumped. Randall felt his groin tighten at the sight.

"Yeah yeah." Randall said. "I think you can do even more." He picked up two 20 pound plates and added them to the bar.

"No hang on. That's too much for me." Tiffany shook her head.

"You can do it I'm sure. Come on, 5 reps!" Randall placed himself behind the bar to be able to spot her.
Tiffany sighed and got back under the bar.

"All right then." She grabbed it and lifted it down. Her arms were shaking but she managed one slow rep and straightened her arms out breathing heavily.

"Come on! Can't you do more than one?!" Randall shouted.

"I can't do any more Randall!"

"DO IT!"

Tears were building up in her eyes as she brought the bar down, her whole body was trembling.

"I can't! Get it off me!"

"NO! Lift it!"

"I CAN'T! I'M NOT A MUSCLE FREAK LIKE YOUR GRANDMA!"

Randall was taken aback. He just stood and stared at Tiffany pinned beneath the bar, too weak to move. In that moment she didn't feel like her girlfriend. Just some whiny weak girl unable to do anything.

"HELP ME!" She screamed as the weight squeezed her.

A hand gripped the bar and lifted it and Tiffany rolled off the bench coughing. Randall looked up to see who had removed it.

"Very bad form Randall." Charlotte said with the barbell in one hand. She was pumping it up and down like it was a toy. "I didn't think my own grandson would be such a worthless spotter."

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2016, 07:46:43 pm »
Granny Charlotte Chapter 9- Winners and Losers

Chapter 9

Randall stared at the muscle goddess before him. She was wearing the same bright yellow tights with the paint splattered top as she had when they had first started working out together. Only now it was stretched to the absolute limit. Her arms were as thick as her own waist and when she pumped the barbell the bicep on her right arm swelled into the size of a football.

"I- I-" Randall stuttered. He could only stare at her body and feel his erection grow. Tiffany just sat at the floor and stared as well.

"You both have horrible technique. I'm quite surprised any of you has managed to build any muscle at all." Her aged yet beautiful face bore a look of contempt. She kept pumping, her voice and form completely steady and not showing any form of exhaustion. "I should probably teach you how to lift properly." Whenever her arm moved her massive boobs wobbled like two watermelons.

"Like you know anything!" Randall said. "I'm the one who taught you."

"And now I have surpassed you." Charlotte smiled and put the barbell back. "I thought that was obvious."

"You are just some roided up freak! I can still lift more than you!" Randall gritted his teeth.

"Oh Randall boy." Charlotte laughed. "That almost sounded like a challenge!"

"You bet it was!"

"Well than my dear grandson. How should we settle who's the strongest?" She said and put her hands on her full hips in a most superior pose.

Randall was so mad that he couldn't recognize that his grandma had reracked the 200 pounds with one hand, with no effort whatsoever, he was just so tired of her interfering with his life that he saw red.

"Okay, how about this, bench pressing the same weight, whoever can do more reps wins, then we do the same with squats. Then the final contest will be an arm-wrestling match.”

“Sounds good.” A smile spread over Charlotte’s beautiful face. “But if I win you’ll come train with me at my house whenever I tell you too.”

“Yeah whatever. But when I win, you’ll apologize to me and Tiffany for being such a pain in the ass! And you will stay out our lives!”

Charlotte chuckled and shook her head at him being all angry. " Sure, should we get started? How much should we bench press?"

Randall put a 25 pounder on each side of the barbell.

"250 pounds, bitch!"

Charlotte sighed, "Okay, seems pretty heavy, would you like to go forward, to set the pace?"

"Yeah, sure whatever."

Randall gets down and takes the heavy weight off the bar, bringing it down to his chest with complete control. Tiffany cheers him on as he reps it out, again and again.

"18...19....20....UGH....2...1."

Randall has to rack it, not able to do anymore. But he was confident that his grandmother couldn't do more than than.

"Beat that, you old bag!"

Charlotte kept her tongue, she knew her grandson was pigheaded and had a temper at times.

"You should treat your grandmother with more respect, little boy, and I'm about to show you why."

Charlotte got down, her muscles bulging in her skin tight workout gear as she reached up and seemingly easily snatched the 250 pounds off the rack, without a grunt, she brings it down to her chest and with full control brings it back to the top. She does this again and again, the same control, the same speed, never tiring out, even as she reached her 21st rep, she looked fresh as a daisy. She wondered if she should go beyond 22, or just win the contest. She decided to do 25 reps, but looked like she could've done more.

"Looks like I win contest number one."

She stands up confidently, her chest thrust out from the movement, her huge watermelon sized breasts straining the material something fierce.

Randall was in awe, his mouth wide open as he saw his grandma press 250 pounds easily for 25 reps, then stand up and stretch her chest out, the biggest boobs he had ever seen now looking even bigger. His cock was rock hard in his shorts.

"Next?"

"Squats." Randall said and walked over to the rack. "500 pounds!" He added the weight to the bar and got under it.

"Sure." Charlotte said and crossed her arms, pushing her tits up. Randall had to focus not to stare. "Just don't hurt yourself now dear."

Randall scoffed and lifted the bar. He bent his legs and straightened them out. Up and down, slowly. He reached 15 and his legs were burning. He kept going to 25 and was shaking. But he pushed himself all the way to 35! With legs like jelly he racked the bar and stumbled out from beneath it. He was more than pleased with himself, never before had he done so many reps with that kind of weight. "Your turn." He said with a confident smirk. Sure, Charlotte was crazy strong, but no way could she beat that.

Charlotte just raised her eyebrows and stepped in beneath the bar. She placed her thick shoulders beneath it and unracked. Her leg muscles bulged and swelled as she brought it down. The ass that took shape before Randall and Tiffany as Charlotte squatted was out of this world. It was massive and completely firm and it seemed to grow bigger for each rep. His dick grew even harder and he leaned forward to hide it from Tiffany. This turned out to be completely unnecessary because she was just as hypnotized by his grandmothers muscled backside as he was. She had 10 reps done in a heart beat. Randall couldn't help but be impressed by her technique. Charlotte finished 20 reps and wasn't even breathing more than normal. Her face was blank, almost bored. She passed 30 reps and still didn't show any signs of exhaustion. Randall felt a knot in his stomach. He knew she was strong. But this was too much, he couldn't fool himself anymore. Charlotte was so much stronger than him. She finished 40 reps and racked the bar with a clang.

"I win again." She said.

Randall's voice was an angry grunt. "We still have to arm wrestle." He said and walked over to one of the tables by the gym entrance.

He felt a warm hand on his shoulder. The gentle touch sent shivers through his skin. "Randall dear." Charlotte said. "I don't want you to feel weak."

"What?"

"You are a very strong boy Randall. I'm proud of you."

"Whatever. Are we doing this or not?"

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2016, 08:57:14 pm »
Chapter 10 - -Look me in the eyes

Charlotte sat down on the other side of the table and put her muscle bound arm up. "Whenever you are ready Randall."

Randall put his own arm up and gripped hers. His own arm suddenly looked scrawny in comparison.

"Tiffany, count us down." Randall said.

"1..." Tiffany said.

"Look me in the eyes boy." Charlotte said and fixated him with her lemon green eyes.

"2..."

He met her gaze and he was struck by how beautiful she was. She had wrinkles and crow’s feet but didn't look a day over 50. Her hair was red and with streaks of grey in and flowed around her like a graceful fire. Her lips looked full and inviting.

"3!"

Randall's bicep swelled up as he pushed for all what he was worth. He leaned with his whole body to power his arm downward.

"I said look me in the eyes boy." Charlotte's arm hadn't moved the slightest. "Look your grandmother in the eyes." Her arm started moving, slowly. Randall pushed back but the decent of her beefy arm was unfazed. He stared at her bicep that grew bigger every second, veins snaked out beneath her skin, pumping with blood to fuel the immense ball of power that was her bicep. He pushed, again and again but Charlotte was unstoppable. "Look at me Randall!" He met her eyes and his arm crashed into the table.

"Fuck!" Randall moaned and drew after air. "Oh shit!" He gripped the table as he thrust his hips back and forth.

"Randall?" Tiffany said.

Randall took a deep breath and tried to calm down. What was happening?

"I win again." Charlotte smirked and got up from the table. "Come over to my house tomorrow at 8 and I'll show you a thing or two about lifting." Charlotte snapped her fingers at the two muscle studs at the far back of the gym. "Come here boys."

"Do you know them?" Tiffany asked as the two mountains of muscle walked over to them. They were a couple years older than Randall and they were just as ripped as Charlotte was.

"If I do." Charlotte giggled and walked up to the blonde one of the two. She grabbed his tank top and dragged him down to a passionate French kiss. "Let's go boys, I've got some cherry pie at home that I bet you'd love to bury your faces in." She slapped the ass of the other guy, he was taller and had a black goatee. Randall watched her firm ass sway from side to side as they walked out of the gym.

"Tiffany, be a good little doll and clean up your boyfriends mess. I know you like that stuff." Charlotte shouted over her shoulder.

"What did she mean by that?" Tiffany said and turned to him.

"Uh- No idea." Randall said and set off towards the showers to clean up his cum filled pants.

After Randall was done in the showers, Tiffany was waiting near the entrance to the gym, she was worried about him.

"It's unfair that your grandma did that to you, you're not really going to train with her, are you?"

Randall couldn't look Tiffany in the eye. "Yeah, I made the bet, so I'm going to have to, I'm not going to like it, but I'm a man of my word, I said I'd go to college and I did, and I said that I'm going to train with her if I lost, and I lost. I don't know how she got so strong, but maybe if she teaches me her techniques, I'll get as strong as her. Look, Tiffany, I think it's best if you go back to home. I'm just not feeling all that good right now, I'd be no use to you tonight."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure, don't worry about it, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay." Tiffany kissed Randall on the mouth, he responded, but only a little. He wasn't looking at her when he did so.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 06:27:13 am »
Chapter 11 - Walking in on Granny

Randall arrived at his grandmother’s house the next morning. The house was lovely with white picket fences and a glassed porch. It hadn’t been painted since his grandfather died and it’s green paint was flaking. The garden however was well kept. Randall remembered when he used to mow the lawn here because the lawn mower was to heavy for Charlotte. How silly that seemed now. "Charlotte! I'm here. Where are you?"

He knocked on the door but she didn’t answer so he went right on in. The hallway was empty. He looked upstairs, in each of the bedrooms, expecting to find her sleeping.. But she wasn't up there, so he went into the kitchen and got himself a soda. He then went near the basement door and heard grunts, both of higher and lower register. Charlotte had to be working out already.

Randall opened the door of the basement, hoping to see what Charlotte was really lifting, since what she used at the gym looked effortless to her. But Charlotte wasn’t lifting.

The basement had totally changed since he last saw it. It had been turned into a complete gym. There were weights everywhere. Barbells, dumbbells, bars and weight plates. A huge circular bed was by the far end of the room. And on the bed amongst satin sheets and big pillows were his own grandmother, engaging in a 3 way. One man was fucking her from behind while she had the other's huge cock in her mouth, she was completely naked, her physique fully on display for his eyes and it was spectacular to say the least!

Her shoulders were wide, capped with muscle the size of muss melons, her arms were huge, they had to be at least 18" around, her chest of course was always enormous, but they had less sag because now they were being supported by a pair of thick, strong pectoral muscles. Her stomach was a heaving in and out, but Randall could see the 8 separate blocks of muscle in spades! Her legs were taut and toned, big as tree trunks, strong as a hydraulic press as the huge muscle man held them while thrusting his huge cock in and out of her pussy.

Randall didn't make a noise, but he couldn't help it, he pulled down his shorts and underwear and started jacking off to this ultra-hot spectacle, this was hotter than any porn movie he had ever seen!

The two men were fucking Charlotte hard and fast. The blonde one in her mouth and the dark haired one from behind. Their balls made slapping sounds as their thick meat tubes plunged into her. Randall couldn't believe the size they were packing. Whenever they slid out it they seemed to go on for ever. The guy with the goatee had at least 12 inches and the blonde guy was only slightly smaller! But Charlotte took them both balls deep again and again.

"Faster boys. Don't play around with that muscle pussy. Give me what I need!" She took his dick back in her mouth and slurped it all the way down her throat.

"Holy shit Charlotte!" The guy with the goatee said. "You've been working that vag hard haven't you!"

Randall jerked of harder and harder while watching Charlotte get fucked like a porn star in heat. He couldn't help but feel inadequate compared to his grandmother's lovers. They were both so much more muscular than him and had dicks so much bigger than his. The men were both breathing heavy but Charlotte tirelessly forced them deeper into her. The smell of sweat and dick was in the air.

"Ah- Ah- Ah!" The blonde guy grabbed Charlottes head and thrust into her mouth as he came. His balls twitched as he pumped his load down her throat. He kept at it for a long time and Charlotte gulped it all down. The guy fucking her from behind grunted and started shaking as he came in her as well.

"Holy hell Charlotte!" The guy with the goatee pulled out his cum covered shaft from her pussy. "You're amazing!"

"We are not done yet." She stood up in all her muscular glory. "Or are you little boys too tired?"

"Damn it man." The blonde looked at his buddy with the goatee and grinned. "Where did you find this bitch?"

"You don't get to call me that." Charlotte's voice was stern.

"Uh- Sorry I just-"

"Come here blondee." Charlotte grabbed the tall man by the neck and forced his head down between her impossibly muscular legs. There wasn't much he could do to resist her strength. "Now eat me out good and never call me that again." She was still standing up and the blonde guy had to sit down to eat her out while holding on to her trunk thick thighs.

"Take it easy with him Charlotte." Goatee said.

Charlotte smiled and grabbed him by the ass with her powerful arms. What happened next left Randall breathless. The old woman lifted the man clean from the floor. The biceps of her arms ballooned into a rock hard peak of muscle. She moved him upwards until his dick was level with her lips. All 12 inches were dangling half erect in front her. Her lips parted and she swallowed it all the way down to the balls. The man moaned in pleasure as Charlotte let her tongue slide out to lick his balls. His shaft was still buried in her throat. Muffled sounds came from between her legs were the blonde man still tried her best to pleasure her cunt.

"Oh Charlotte!" Goatee said. "You got me hard again!"

Charlotte didn't answer, she was too busy pumping his whole body back and forth to work his dick. Randall was close to blowing his load. And it looked like Goatee was close too! He was grunting and thrusting his hips into her face. Randall stroked himself to match the rhythm of the blow job he was witnessing. He could only imagine what it would feel like to be sucked off like that.

"Fuck!" Goatee started shaking. Charlotte kept him steady in the air like it was nothing. Randall couldn't hold it anymore and shot spurt after spurt into his pants. The man wasn't faring much better and collapsed around Charlotte's neck.

"That's all?" She sighed and gently put him down on the mattress. "Now it's all up to you blondee." Charlotte said and pushed the guy down on the mattress. She positioned herself into a 69 position and went to work on blondes dick. With her back turned to him Randall had full view of her pussy and ass. The sight of her thick lips made Randall's dick harden again. He couldn't believe his grandmother's skill, she already had the blonde guy blasting another load into her mouth.

"You boys are hopeless." Charlotte stood up and looked at the men laying exhausted before her. "And I'm still not done." She looked around the room and her green eyes met Randalls.

Randall was lying there, panting, a wet spot on his pants, he didn't have the time to duck out of the way before his grandmother saw him.

Offline BossRose

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2016, 07:24:53 pm »
Chapter 12 - The deal

Charlotte smirked wide and walked sensually towards her hiding grandson, still completely naked and showing no sign of being ashamed of it at all. And why would she be, her body was a marvel of muscular perfection, her 8 pack abs an inch deep between segments, even though she was relaxed. Her pecs holding up her immensely huge boobs up on a shelf like she was 23 instead of 73. Her arms were huge, bulging with muscle, leading up to wide, muscle capped shoulders, and that lead up to a beautiful face that looked at most 55 years old. In short, she was a Goddess!

"So, does my grandson get off on my muscles? Or was in the fact that I wore out two huge, muscular men like they were my playthings? Or was it both those together? You know something, Randall, over the last 6 months, I've had more sex than I had the last 55 years combined, these men are just the latest in my harem of sex slaves."

Randall was shocked, but hearing his grandmother talk like this aroused him, his spent cock boned up pretty quickly, of course, her awesome body may have had something to do with it.

"Wait, how is any of this possible? No one grows huge muscles and super strength, not to mention incredible sexual abilities and stamina in just 6 months!"

Charlotte giggled, "Actually, one did, you see, after you showed me how to lift, I became obsessed with it, I started working out longer and longer each day, the fat just melted away, the fatigue, the pain, just melted away, being replaced by pleasure, pleasure that I found intensified when I fucked someone after a good, hard, heavy workout. Now my stamina is through the roof because I work out for 8 hours a day, fuck for 5 hours a day, and because my metabolism is at an all time high, I only have to sleep 4 hours a day, getting a full night's sleep in half the time."

Randall had found words hard to say as his cock throbbed with Charlotte's impossible story. "What... what do you do with the other 7 hours?"

"I study things that interest me on the internet, pictures, morphs, stories, all about female strength, muscle, and sexuality. But also a little bit about psychology and behavioral science. You want to know why?"

Randall nods, on the edge of his seat to know the answer.

"Because, Randall, I needed a way to motivate you, one that I hadn't tried yet, so I set this whole thing up for your benefit, knowing that you would stumble upon your grandmother sexually dominating and wearing out two huge, hung men. You know you want to do what I say more than ever now, your mind is being controlled by your cock."

"How can it not be, look at you, you're the most perfect woman on the planet, you're a Goddess!"

"What about Tiffany?"

"Tiffany doesn't even come close to comparing to you. If I dumped her, would I have a chance of getting the same treatment as those two?"

Charlotte smirked. "Oh, I don't know, Randall, I think you just aren't big enough, strong enough, or big enough down there to warrant my attention.”

Randall’s voice broke. “Please! I beg you! I’ll do anything!”

Charlotte raised and eyebrow. “Will you pick up the slack and do something about your embarrassing grades?”

“Yes! Anything if you’d just let me worship your body!”

“Tell you what Randall. If you get all straight A’s by the next summer I’ll let you do that.” She smiled seductively at him. “I’ll even let you put that cute like dick inside of me.”

“Please! I will! I’ll do nothing besides study!”

“You might build some more muscle if you are serious about having sex with me.” Charlotte chuckled. “I don’t want to hurt you see. But I tell you what, while you're home, I show you some of my techniques that got me this big and strong, you use them while you're at school, while also doing your absolute best in your subjects, and when we meet again next summer..."

“...I’ll get to sleep with you.” Randall moaned.

“That’s a deal.”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2016, 06:10:52 pm »
Granny Charlotte Chapter 12.5- Granny's Motivation techniques

Randall sat in his dorm room by the computer. He was leafing through a book in the light from a plastic lamp. More books and notebooks laid spread over his desk and bed. Randall sighed and leaned his face into his hands.

"Incoming call: Charlotte" appeared on the screen. Randall clicked it.

"Merry Christmas!" Charlottes voice sounded from the speakers. "How's my favorite grandson doing?"

"Merry Christmas." Just hearing Charlotte's voice made Randall's dick harden. He sighed. "I have a lot on my plate right now."

"Is that so? Studies not going well?"

"Yeah- Well I'm doing better than ever actually." He said. "I've completed every course that I've missed and now I'm all straight A's."

"That's my boy. It's amazing how far you can come with some motivation isn't it Randall dear?" Charlotte snickered.

"That's the problem." Randall sighed. "I've been doing nothing but studying and working out for the last 6 months. I'm not sure I can keep this up anymore." He slammed his book shut. "I mean I'm studying even now! On Christmas eve!"

"Quit your whining. You do remember that I won't fuck you unless you get all A:s" Charlotte said.

"I don't know if I can do this granny. I'm just so tired and I've got a test coming up after Christmas that's really hard and-"

"Quit it boy." She said. "Turn on the webcam."

Randall did as he was told and Charlotte's beautiful face appeared on the screen. A knitted red shirt covered her broad torso. It had little white Christmas trees on it.

"How much do you deadlift Randall?" She said.

"Uh- about 800 pounds."

"That's very impressive dear. You have been working out hard haven't you?" Charlotte took a few steps back from the camera. Her head went out of view. She had grown even more since last summer! Randall got light headed when she dropped her skirt. Nylon tights were stretched over her ripped muscular legs. Her thighs had to be bigger than his waist!

"Are you in dad's garage?" Randall said.

"Yes, i am." Charlotte said and started loading plate after plate onto a barbell on the floor Her arms bulged and swelled beneath the shirt. Randall wished she would take it off too. "I brought some new weights here, your old ones are way too light for me." She added the last plate with a clank. "That's it. 1200 pounds."

"No way you are going to deadlift that!" Randall's heart was beating rapidly. "That would be a new world record!"

"You should know better than to doubt me." Charlotte said and got out an iron chain. "But no. I'm not going to deadlift that." She fastened the chain at both ends of the bar. "How big is your dick Randall?"

"What?"

"You heard me. How big is it?" She stood with her hands on her hips.

"Uh- about 10 inches."

"My my! Aren't you a growing boy!" Charlotte fished out a huge metallic dildo. It was ribbed and thick as a beer can. "This one is about 14 inches. It's one of my favourites." She squatted down by the bar and connected the chain to the dildo. Then she walked over to the camera and sat down. She leaned back and spread her rippling muscle legs.

"Take a good look Randall." She started rubbing her panties through the nylons. "This is what you'll get if you are a good boy and study well." Charlotte moaned and ripped her nylons apart. "Get your little dick out Randall. Fondle it for me,"

Randall didn't need any more encouragement. He dropped his jeans and gripped his dick. He was fully erect.

A little squeal of delight escaped Charlotte. "Not bad dear. That's a fine looking piece you have there." She gripped her white frilled panties and tore them off like tissue paper. "Oh you are getting your old granny a bit excited now!" She thrust her pussy towards the camera. It had thick lips and her clitoris was swollen and protruding. A neatly trimmed bush of grey hair sat above it.

Randall's hand pumped his shaft up and down, a trickle of precum flowed from the tip.

"Stop it!" Charlotte said. "Don't blow your load now, I'm just getting started."

Randall groaned and let go of his dick.

"Good boy." Charlotte walked back to the bar and picked up the dildo. "Now just watch and don't touch your dick. You can cum when I tell you to."

Charlotte slid the first inches of the dildo into her old snatch and stood up. The chain was just long enough to let her stand up straight with the weight still on the floor. The mighty dildo hung from her pussy.

"You see, I've been working out every part of my body." She smiled at Randall. While standing completely still the dildo was pulled up into her pussy, slowly it disappeared inch by inch until the chain was completely pulled.

"See how my cunt is more powerful than your whole body!"

Her pussy sucked the dildo in, lifting the 1200 pounds from the floor. Veins spread from between her legs, thick as an index fingers. Charlotte was sweating. She pulled the dildo all the way in, all 14 inches of it. then she let it out ever so slowly until the weight hits the ground. Then she brought it back up in her snatch, and then back down again. It went up and down, rep after rep as her pussy heaved the weight that no man in the world could lift with his whole body.

"Oh Charlotte you are amazing!" Randall gripped his dick and started jerking it furiously.

"Hands off boy!" Charlotte said.

Her pace increased. Faster and faster the dildo went in and out. Charlotte started moaning and the dildo was slick from her flowing juices. This old muscle granny was fucking her self with an 14 inch dildo connected to a 1200 pound weight by using nothing but the power of her beefy snatch.

"Cum Randall." Charlotte moaned. That command was all he needed. Spurt after spurt of his cum was shot over the screen while Charlotte's muscular body shook from her earthshaking orgasm.

When Randall came back to his senses, Charlotte was gone.

Granny Charlotte Chapter 13 - Cumming Home

Chapter 13

6 months later

Randall came home looking completely different from when he left, he had gained 45 pounds of pure muscle in the year that he was gone, going from 225 muscular pounds to 270 pounds of bodybuilder glory. He had gained over 25 pounds since his Christmas present, that of Charlotte showing off her inhumanly strong pussy muscles, 400 pounds more than Randall's max deadlift at the time, 200 pounds more than he could deadlift now.

Before he left college, he had seen Tiffany for the first time in about 8 months, she was with a new guy, one that he had blown away in pure size and masculinity. Tiffany stared at him, she was obviously turned on by Randall's appearance, but Randall paid no attention to her, despite her obviously being a little bit more fit and muscular in her own right, he only had one thing on his mind, or rather, one person.

He was about to knock on the door when it opened, Charlotte must've been waiting for him, because she threw the door open, threw her arms around his massive body, easily lifted him up and hugged him to her body, squishing her massive tits against his 8 pack abs. Charlotte was wearing a robe, tied tightly around her now tiny waist, that he knew was plated with an 8 pack of her own.

"Mmm, my baby grandson has grown so big for his grandma, hasn't he? But just because you're so big doesn't mean Grandma can't carry you around like she did when you were a baby."

She picked up his taller, massively muscular body in a cradle carry over the threshold and into the living room, setting him down on the couch.

"Now, I know we have both been waiting for this moment, present that report card, mister, and we'll see if you have earned your reward."

Randall smiled wide as he took his report card out of his pocket, as the motivation that she provided 6 months before brought him to the finish line with straight A's across the board. He handed it to her, smiling with pride as Charlotte looked over the grades with a satisfied smile of her own.

"Very good, Randall, I knew you could do it, and just for that, you get to worship my awesome 74 year old body. And reap the fruits of both of our labors."

With that she stood up and untied the knot of her robe and let it flutter to the floor, she had a tiny red bikini bikini underneath that did nothing to hide her incredibly muscular, sexy body that didn't look anywhere near as old as it was.

Randall's cock went from semi-hard to steel hard and he started drooling as Charlotte went through pose after pose, showing off her insane size and definition, her nipples noticeably rock hard as she smiled sensually for her 20 year old hunk of a grandson. She ended with a most muscular pose that showed off her insane shoulders, arms, pecs, and of course, her breasts, which looked even bigger and perkier than before, if that was possible. He couldn't hold back, he started spurting precum in his tight blue jeans, which of course showed through. Charlotte purred like a predator cat as she approached him

Randall's heart drummed in his chest as his muscular grandmother straddled him. Her lime green eyes pierced him and Randall realized how much she looked like his own mother.

"You ready for this?" She purred.

Randall stared, his breathing heavy with lust.

"Every man or woman I've had sex with have been spoiled." She leaned in towards him. "Once you've had me Randall no other woman will ever be enough for you. Is that what you want?"

"Oh god yes." He said. "I have-"

Charlotte grabbed his chin and plunged her tongue into his mouth. Never before had he experienced a kiss like that. Wet, warm and strong. He ran his hands all over her marvelous physique. Rock hard sweaty muscle everywhere. He moaned into her mouth and pressed his whole body against her. She unzipped his jeans and pulled out his dick.

"My my." She pinched him lightly making him moan. "You seem to have grown everywhere. This has to been more than 13 inches. And the thickness..." Teasingly she ran her hand up and down his length. "Oh, we are going to have a lot of fun you and I."

She gripped his dick harder and her pace increased with slopping sounds. Randall could smell his own precum. Holy shit did she know how to work a dick! She gripped and twisted in a way that made him crazy. It was only by mustering all of his willpower that Randall could keep himself from shooting cum all over his grandmother.

"I'll be honest Randall dear. I didn't think you'd last this long." She giggled. "Let's see how you handle this." A warm wetness engulfed him.

"Oh god Charlotte!" Randall cast his head back. "Oh fuck!"

His own grandmother had swallowed every damn inch of his 14 inch dick like it was nothing. He remembered how Tiffany had been struggling when sucking him off. Charlotte smiled at him, or at least with her eyes because her throat was stuffed with his meat. Her tongue slid out and playfully licked his balls, sending shivers through his whole body. Randall gripped the couch hard as Charlotte pulled her head back and let his dick out, now wet from her saliva.

"I see you're doing your best to hold on." Charlotte chuckled. "But it's time for me to finish this." She positioned her mouth just above his dick. "I reckon one proper stroke should do it."

"I'm not the same little boy any more Charlotte." He said. "I've been training hard every day to become your perfect lover. I can go on for hours without cumming,"

"Big words from a big boy." Charlotte's tongue darted out and licked the tip. "But when granny Charlotte wants her cum, the boys always cum." And with that she slowly slid her mouth down over his dick. Randall threw his hands up and let out a groan of pleasure. It felt like he was melting inside her mouth, so warm and wet. How could it feel this good? It was like her tongue, lips and throat all pulsated against his shaft. Inch after inch disappeared down her throat and the warm sensation spread. Waves of pleasure traveled down his length. His body shook and he thrust his hips against her face. With a scream he shot his load down her throat. Randall trashed around as the orgasm took hold of his body but Charlotte's strong arms grabbed his ass and held him firmly in place. Burst after burst of cum was pushed down Charlotte's throat and Randall could hear her gulp greedily as she swallowed. She didn't let a single drop go to waste. Randall collapsed on the sofa with his eyes rolled upwards and mouth hanging open. It felt like he had run a marathon.

"I told you one stroke was enough." Charlotte wiped her mouth. "But don't feel bad, you lasted longer than most does."

Randall was to blown away to answer. He realized that his own grandmother could make him cum whenever she wished.

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2016, 09:34:33 pm »
It's a story about a guy and his grandmother. What did you expect?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Authors: [J Wilson & B Rose] Granny Charlotte

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View