Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572712 Posts in 72108 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 05:10:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected  (Read 104141 times)

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Re: UFWL Grudge Matches
« Reply #195 on: October 24, 2016, 05:34:36 pm »
Sue Gafner vs Nicole Bass

The camera cuts to the backstage area, Sue is walking down the hall towards the ring area dressed in a purple leotard and knee-high leather boots, when she reaches the entrance curtain she stops and takes a deep breath, her mind is focused on one thing- winning. She clenched her fists as she thoughts lingered on the one person responsible for her predicament. If it hadn't been for Shawn Michaels, she might never been forced into accepting Nicole's challenge to fight in a steel cage. Her focus snapped back to the present as her name was blared over the loudspeaker, she pushed aside the curtain and stepped out onto the entrance stage, the crowd was on their feet whistling and chanting her name. Sue bows and waves to the crowd, she flexes her right bicep as she runs down the ramp and rolls into the ring, she stands beside ref Christine Pomponio and glances nervously up at the steel cage suspended from the rafters.

Jillian: you can tell by the look in her eyes that Sue is feeling uneasy heading into this matchup. I can't say I blame her, especially when she has to face Nicole Bass.

Kim: I doubt you'd ever willingly get in the ring with Nicole, she'd tear you apart.

Jillian: Not as quickly as she'd drive you into the ground like a tent stake.

DX's music blares over the loud speakers, Nicole emerges from behind the cutain dressed in a black leather bikini and a pair of thich-high leather boots with Shawn Micheals beside her. The camera zooms in on Nicole and Shawn's faces. Shawn tells the camerawoman that nobody can defeat Nicole. As they reach the foot of the ramp, Shawn stops and pats Nicole on the rear as she rolls into the ring, Shawn walks around ringside and joins Jillian and Kim at the announcer's table.

Shawn: Good evening ladies, mind if I join you?

Jillian: (giggles) It's our pleasure to have you here tonight.

Kim: (rolling her eyes) You can be my boy toy.

Shawn: (grins) I'm nobodies boy toy, but in your ladies cases I might make an exception.

Kim and Jillian: (exchance glances and giggle like school girls) He's so dreamy.

Sue and Nicole stare each other down in the center of the ring as the cage is being lowered. Christine goes over the rules of the mathc and reminds Sue that if she loses then she has to join DX. Sue nods. The cage is secured in place by the crew, Christine calls for the bell and quickly distances herself from the combatants. Sue and Nicole go for an collar and elbow tie-up, Nicole pushes Sue back against the call wall, Sue grunts as she struggles to push back against Nicole, Nicole drives her right knee into Sue's abdomen. Sue doubles over, Nicoe drives her knee into Sue's chin. Sue stumbles back into the corner, Nicole grabs the ropes and presses the sole of her left boot against Sue's throat. Sue flails her arms gasping for air. Nicole pulls her foot off Sue's throat and takes several steps steps back, she gives Sue the crotch chop.

Sue rushes out of the corner and charges Nicole, she barrels into her larger foe shoving her back against the side of the cage. Nicole grabs Sue by her shoulders and shoves her onto her rear. As Sue gets to one knee, Nicole grabs a handful of hair and jerks Sue to her feet. Sue slams her fist into Nicole's belly, Nicole laughs it off and scoops up Sue and bodyslams her onto the canvas. Sue sweeps Nicole's legs out from under her and kips up, Sue bounces off the ropes and leaps into the air, she brings her elbow down on Nicole's abdomen. Sue drags Nicole to her feet, Nicole rakes Sue's eyes. Nicole scoops up Sue and rams her back against the cage wall and then bodyyslams her to the canvas. Sue rolls onto her side clutching her back, Nicole stomps Sue's left knee.

Sue rolls to the edge of the canvas and pulls herself to her feet, she crouches down and gestures to Nicole. Nicole charges at Sue, Sue drops onto her belly and connects with a drop toe hold, Nicole's face slams against the cage wall. Sue grabs Nicole's wrist and pulls uher up to her feet, she Irish whips Nicole into the corner, Nicole grunts as her back hits the turnbuckle. Sue charges Nicole, Nicole ducks down and slams her fist into Sue's abs. Sue drops to her knees, Nicole grabs Sue's throat with both hands and lifts her into the air, Sue flails her arms as she gasps for air. Nicole laughs and connects with a ring shaking choke-slam. Nicole goes for the cover.

1 2 ... Sue kicks out, Nicole yells and slams her fist down on Sue's abdomen, she drags Sue to her feet and hedbutts her forehead, Sue stumbles back , Nicole grabs Sue's throat, Sue drives her knee into Nicole's groin. Nicole drops to her knees clutching her groin, Sue lands a spinning heel kick to the left side of Nicole's head. Nicole grunts as she she falls onto her side. Sue grabs Nicole's ankles and flips her over into a Boston Crab. Nicole screams as Sue leans back further into the hold, Nicole reaches out and grabs the bottom rope. Christine orders Sue to break, Sue refuses to release the hold. Nicole grabs the middle rope and pulls herself up, she flexes her powerful legs and flips onto her stomach, she gets one leg free and slams it into Sue's groin.

Nicole rises to her feet, she throttles Sue's throat and hoists her into the air, Sue flails her legs and tires to kick Nicole, Nicole laughs and hurls Sue into the cage wall. Sue hits the canvas facefirst with a grunt. Sue staggers to her feet and glares at Nicole, she shouts at Nicole and hits a front double biceps pose. Nicole lunges and swings her fist at Sue, Sue ducks and kicks Nicole in her groin. Sue whips Nicole into the ropes, she leaps into the air and drops Nicole with a flying crossbody. Sue rises to her feet, she climbs to the top turnbuckle in the northwest corner of the ring and grasps the cage wall, she starts to climb up the cage. Nicole gets to her feet, she runs up behind Sue and brings her forearm up between Sue's legs.

Sue falls from the side of the cage, her back hits the canvas with a thud. Nicole presses her right foot on Sue's abdomen and steps over Sue, Sue groans as Nicole's full weight bears down on her midsection. Nicole drags Sue to her feet and shoves her head between her knees, she lifts Sue up onto her shoulders, Sue reverses momentum and connects with a hurricanrana. Sue rises to her knees and wraps her legs around Nicole's throat. Nicole flails her arms and claws at Sue's thighs. Tighter and tighter Sue squeezes, Nicole struggles in Sue's powerful grip.

Shawn: Excuse me, ladies.

Shawn gets up form the announcer's table, and runs up to ringside, he reaches through the cage bars and yanks on Sue's hair. Sue screams and releases her grip around Nicole's throat, Sue gets to her feet and glares at Shawn with gritted teeth. Shawn wags his finger at Sue. Sue shouts at Shawn to get lost, as she's argueing with the heartbreak Kid, Nicole is already back on her feet, she sneaks up behind Sue and locks on a full nelson, she shakes her like a ragdoll. Sue groans as Nicole presses down on the back of her head. Sue flexes her biceps and breaks Nicole's iron grip. Sue collapses onto her knees, Nicole wraps her arm around Sue's throat and hoists her off her feet, Sue elbows Nicole's ribs repeatedly, Nicole slams Sue onto her back. Nicole climbs up to the top turnbuckle and starts scaling the side of the cage. Sue stumbles to her, she grabs Nicole's ankles and pulls her off the side of the cage, her chin strikes the canvas hard.

Sue climbs uo to the top turnbuckle and dives off, she splashes down across Nicole's back. Shawn motions to the back, X-Pac, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn emerge from backstage and run down to ringside, Shawn orders them to take position around the ring. Sue stares in disbelief as DX surrounds the cage. Nicole gets to her feet and she drops to her knees behind Sue and brings her forearm up between her legs. Sue cries out as she drops to her knees clutching at her groin. Nicole bends over the kneeling Sue and clubs her across the back of the neck with her forearm. Sue collapses onto her stomach, Nicole plops dow beside Sue and locks on the crossface face. Sue screams and pounds her free fist on the canvas. Christine is asking Sue if she's ready to submit. Sue yells no as Nicole cracks on the pressure. Sue moans loudly as pain racks her body. To her relief Nicole releases the hold, She quickly realizes it's only to prolong the pain.

Sue crawls towards the ropes as Nicole looks on, a sadistic grin stretched across her lips. Sue pulls herself to her feet and glares at the smirking Nicole. Sue hops onto the top turnbuckle and crouches down, Nicole charges at Sue. Sue goes for a dropkick, but X pac grabs her hair through the cage bars and slams the back of her head against the cage. Sue topples to the canvas. Nicole presses her heel down on Sue's upper back and flexes her biceps, she steps back and sits down in the corner waiting for Sue to rise. Sue staggers to her feet, she rushes at Nicole. Nicole hops up and lunges at Sue tackling her to the canvas. Nicole stomps Sue's chest as she gets to her feet. Sue rolls to the edge of the ring, as she's getting to her knees, Road reaches through the bars and sprays a green mist into Sue's eyes. Sue screams and rubs at her eyes, tears stream down her face.

Nicole drags a blinded Sue to her feet, she tucks Sue's head between her knnes and lifts her onto her shoulders, The ring trembles as Nicole connects with a devastating powerbomb. Nicole bends down over Sue and spits in her face. Nicole climbs up to the top turnbuckle and and sclales the cage wall. Sue rolls weakly on her back and crawls towards the cage door, Christine unlocks the cage door and holds it opens. Sue grabs the bottom rope and pulls herself onto the ring apron. Nicole reaches the top of the cage and starts to climb down, As Sue sticks her head out of the cage, Billy Gunn slams the cage door into her head and pushes it shut, Nicole grunts as she her feet touch down on the ringside floor. Christine calls for the bell, she climbs out of the cage and raises Nicole's arm in victory. Shawn leaps into Nicole's arms and hugs her, the rest of DX huddle around her, patting her on the back.

Road Dogg and Billy holdopen the cage door, Nicole grabs Sue by the wrists and pulls her out of the cage, the lays her on the ringside floor. Shawn kneels down beside Sue and sits her up cradling her in his arms, he strokes her hair and smiles. Sue's eyes snap open, she stares up at a gloating shawn and sighs. Shawn helps Sue to her feet, and pats her on the butt.

Shawn: Welcome to the group, babe. You lost and now you're one of us. you're are a woman of honor aren't you.

Sue sighs and nods her head. X-pac hands Sue a black t-shirt with Degeneration X Rules printed across the front in big green letters, she pulls the shirt over her head. Sue gives a crotch to the crowd and tells them to suck it, the rest of DX follows suite. they made their way up the ramp while continuing to crotch chop the crowd, Sue smiles and tells the crowd to suck it once more.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #195 on: October 24, 2016, 05:34:36 pm »

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #196 on: October 24, 2016, 09:28:44 pm »
Birthe Mack vs Lee Hyeon Joo

The camera cuts to backstage, Monica Brant is interviewing rookie newcomer Birthe Mack, Birthe is dressed in a black sports bra and red thong, her muscles glistening with sweat.

Monica: We're back, and now I'm here with the lovely Birthe Mack. Welcome Birthe, how does it feel to finally make it to the big leagues.

Birthe: (grabs the mic) It is of course an honor to be here in the UFWL, there's no other place I'd rather show off my wrestling skills. All the people in attendance and watching in front of their tv should ark this day as the start of my ascent to the top. (Flexes her biceps and grins) There's a lot of talented girls here, but I'm going to prove to the world that I'm the best.

Lee Hyeon Joo: (walks on camera and snatches the mic from a shocked Birthe's hand) Big talk for a little girl, you think you're so strong. Well, you're in for a rude awakening when you step into the ring with me. I'm not the kind of girl who will just lie down and take what you give me. If you're as good as you say you are, then you'll have no problem facing me tonight.

Birthe: (offers Lee her hand) I accept your challenge,

Lee: (looks down at Birthe's hand then slaps it away) Spare me the formalities, just meet me in the ring. (drops the mic and pushes past Birthe as she head towards the ring area as Birthe looks on)

Birthe shakes her head and follows after Lee.

The camera cuts to the announcer's table.

Jillian: It looks like both women have something to prove, I wouldn't want to cross either of these ladies. Both these ladies are in fantastic shape, I an't decide who to root for.

Kim: Me neither, but I think these ladies are going to put on one heck of a match.

The arena lits dim as Birthe's music echoes over the loud speakers, Birthe walks out onto the entrance stage, the crowd is on their feet clapping and hollering as Birthe hits a most muscular pose, she grins and struts down the ramp, her arms swing at her side, she slaps hands with fans and rolls into the ring as Ref Christy Resendes looks on. Birthe hops up onto the top turnbuckle in the southwest corner of the ring and sits down, the crowd flies further into a frenzy as she hits a double biceps pose and kisses each of her flexed biceps.

Lee walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a yellow and black striped bikini, she runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, she stands in the corner opposite from Birthe and flexes her biceps, Birthe hops off the turnbuckle and walks up to Lee and starts screaming in her face. Lee slaps Birthe across the face. Birthe stumbles back rubbing her cheek, she snarls and charges Lee, Lee hops up onto the top turnbuckle and dives off, slamming her feet against Birthe's chest. Birthe grunts as her back hits the canvas, as she's getting up onto her knees, Lee comes up behind Birthe and pulls her arms behind her back and presses her right her on the back of her neck. Birthe screams as she struggles to wrench her arms free. Lee releases Birthe's arms and drop kicks the back of her neck.

Birthe rolls towards the redge of the ring and rolls off the apron, she bends over with her hands on her knees, she glares up at Lee and sneers, Birthe climbs up onto the ring apron. As Birthe gets halfway through the ropes, Lee charges and drives her knee into Birthe's chin causing the german beauty to get her arms tangled in the ropes. Lee points and laughs as Birthe struggles to untangle her arms. Lee says "Let me help you out, Birthe, " she walks up to Birthe and gives her a hard shot to her left bicep, Birthe screams as Lee pummels on her abdomen with her fists. Lee grabs a handful of hair and pummels Birthe's forehead.

Christy steps in and orders Lee back, she untangles Birthe's arms from the ropes as LEe stands back with a broad grin stretched across her lips. Birthe rubs her left bicep, she growls and charges Lee, Lee sidesteps and shoves Birthe from behind, Birthe hurdles through the ropes and tumbles to the ringside floor. Lee rolls out of the Birthe and pulls Birthe up by her hair. Birthe slams her fist into Lee's abdomen. LEe grunts and doubles over, Birthe scoops up Lee and rams her back against the security barricade. Birthe pulls Lee to her feet, Lee jams her thumbs in Birthe's eyes. Birthe screams and staggers back rubbing at her eyes, Lee tackles Birthe into the security barricade, she sits Birthe up with her back against the barricade, and presses the sole of her foot against Birthe's throat.

Christy begins a ringout count.

Lee pulls her foot from Birthe's foot and stomps her groin, she pulls Birthe to her feet and bodyslams her back against the steel steps.

Lee stomps the back of Birthe's left knee and laughs.

Birthe groans as she rises to her knees.

Lee stands behind a kneeling Birthe and wraps her arms around her throat. Birthe flails her arms wildly.

Lee shoves Birthe onto her face and rolls back into the ring.

Birthe staggers to her feet, she stumbles towards the ring. As she climbs up onto the ring apron Lee grabs a handful of her hair and drags her to her feet, Lee drapes Birthe over the top rope and slams her heel down on the back of Birthe's head, Birthe flops onto the canvas and grunts. Lee rolls Birthe onto her back, she stands on her hair and pulls up on her wrists. Christy admonishes Lee and orders her back, Lee steps back and throws up her hands. Birthe rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her knees and glares up at Lee. Lee grabs Birthe's left wrists and jerks her to her feet, she whips Birthe into the corner, Birthe's back hits the turnbuckles with a grunt. Lee hooks Birthe's arms under the top rope grabs her by the wrists and presses her foot against Birthe's abdomen. Birthe screams as Lee tugs hard on her wrists, pain racks her shoulders.

Christy forces Lee to release the hold, and tells her "one more stunt like that and you're disqualified." Lee shrugs and steps back and allows Birthe a few moments to recover. Birthe winces as she tries to flex her left bicep, she glares at Lee. Lee stands in the opposite corner with her back to Birthe and pats herself on the rear. Birthe scowls and ignoring the pain in her arm charges Lee, Lee drops onto her belly and connects with a drop toe hold, Birthe trips and her forehead collides with the exposed metal of the top turnbuckle, Birthe lays spread-eagled on her stomach, Lee flips Birthe onto her back and sits her up, Lee sits down facing Birthe and squeezes Birthe's waist with her powerful legs, Lee tucks Birthe's head under her left armpit and presses her forearm against Birthe's throat, Birthe screams and flails her arms as Lee arches her back and pulls on Birthe's neck.

Christy leans down and asks Birthe if she wants to submit. Birthe moans and says no. Lee leans back further, Birthe screams intensify as pain racks her whole body, She screams her submission. Christy calls for the bell, Lee refuses to release the hold. Christy orders Lee to release Birthe, but Lee ignores her. Christy reverses the decision and declares Birthe the winner. Lee shoves Birthe to the mat and turns her focus onto Christy. Birthe groans a sigh of relief as she crawls towards the apron. Lee argues with Christy and orders her to rereverse the decision. Christy refuses. Lee drives her knee into Christy's groin, she grabs Christy by the arms and flips her onto her back, Lee locks onto Christy's right arm with the armbar and threatens to break her arm. Christy screams as Lee breaks her arm.

Lee stands up and stomps on Christy's right elbow, she turns and sees Birthe inching towards the apron, she straddles Birthe's back and locks on the camel clutch, Birthe screams as Lee pulls back on her chin. Six musclebound female security guards storm the ring wielding night sticks and stun guns. Lee releases Birthe and scrambles out of the ring and into the crowd before security can catch her.

Jillian: (looking dumbfounded) I can't believe what I've just seen, Lee totally brutalized both Birthe and the ref.

Kim: It's not often you see such heinous behavior, I hope Stephanie Mcmahon punishes Lee for her actions.

Jillian: Go to commercial, we'll be right back with Kristen Graham.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #197 on: October 25, 2016, 12:36:02 am »
Kristen Graham vs Jennifer olsem Louwagie

The camera cuts to the inside of Kristen Graham's locker room, Kristen is lifting a heavy barbell over her head and dressed in a pink sprots bra and thong, she grunts and drops the weight to the floor, she grabs a towel and wipes down her sweat drenched body. Monica approaches Kristen.

Monica: Well, that's a lot of weight, Kristen you must be pretty strong.

Kristen: (shrugs) Yeah, I guess. I have to be to have a body like this.

Monica: Maybe one day I'll have a body like yours.

Kristen: (laughs) Maybe.

Monica: You're scheduled to face Jennifer Louwagie in a straight jacket match tonight. Why would you accept such a match.

Kristen: I figure if I'm going to make it big in this business I'm going to have to leave my comfort zone. (puts her hands on her hips) Jennifer Louwagie is a tough woman from what I've heard, so I'm going to need to be at the top of my game.

Monica: So far you have one win over Stacie Tovar. How would you describe her.

Kristen: (lowers her head and then looks into the camera) Stacie is tough, she's driven to be the best. People say that we're a lot alike and that we'll never be satisfied unless we're number one. But there's only room for one at the top. I-

Jennifer: (walks on camera with her hands behind her back) That's right, there's only room for one at the top and it's going to be me. Why don't you stick to Crossfit before you get hurt in the ring, you'll can't cut it here. Leave wrestling to the professionals. (walks up to Kristen and revealing the strainght jacket behind her back) Do you like it, I had it custom fitted just for you. IT's going to look beautiful on you. Tell you what, put it on now, and I'll spare yoiu all the humiliation I'm going to put you through you. (holds the straight jacket out to Kristen).

Kristen: (slaps the straight jacket out of Jennifer's hand) If you want me in that straight jacket, you're going to have to force me into it, And I'm not going down without a fight.

Jennifer: (leans in close to Kristen's right ear) Fine, but don't say I didn't give you ample warning. (licks Kristen's ear and smirks she turns and walks out of the dressing room humming to herself)

Kristen (her cheeks blush as she forces a smile) Crazy witch. (she shrugs and walks out of her dressing room).

The camera cuts back to the announcer's table.

Jillian: Looks like Jennifer is trying to get inside Kristen's head, there's no better way to mess your opponent then mess with their mind. Makes me wonder what she tastes like.

Kim: I hope Kristen knows what she's getting into. Jennifer looks much stronger.

Jillian: Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Jennifer emerges from the back dressed in a camoflague bikini, she holds the straight jacket over her her head and shouts "It's a perfect fit for Kristen" as she walks down the ramp, she rolls into the ring and tosses the straight jacket into the northwest corner of the ring. She motions for a microphone and sits down on the top turnbuckle as Kristen walks out onto the entrance stage. Ref Terri Gold watches her intently.

Jennifer: Kristen, I'm going to give you one more chance to get into this straight jacket, I already know that I can beat you, I just to let you save face in front of your fans.

Kristen: (shakes her head) There's no wy you're putting me in that straight jacket. And I'm going to prove-

A masked muscle woman runs out from the back and strikes Kristen across the back with a wooden paddle, Kristen lurches forward and drops to her knees, the masked woman drags Kristen to her feet and powerbombs her off the front of the entrance stage, she laughs and runs to the back.

Jillian: Whoa, that mystery lady just powerbombed Kristen from ten feet up, she's got to be hurting right now.

Kim: Somebody stop her.

Kristen sat up clutching her back. She winces as she gets to her feet. Jennifer rolls out of the ring and charges Kristen., she grabs a handful of Kristen's hair and slams the back of her head against the side of the ramp. Kristen slumped down against the entrance ramp. Jennifer grabbed Kristen's ankle and jerked her off her feet, she dragged Kristen towards the ring. Jennifer bent down over Kristen and laughed in her face. Kristen raked Jennifer's eyes. Jennifer yelled and stumbled back, Kristen staggered to her feet, she lunged and speared Jennifer to the ringside floor. Kristen grabbed Jennifer by her wrist and pulled her to her feet, she goes for the irish whip but Jennifer reverses it and knocks Kristen onto her back with a fierce clothes-line.

Jennifer stands over Kristen and lets out a bellowing roar as she throws back her head and flexes her biceps, she scoops up Kristen and dumps her onto the ring apron, she rolls into the ring, and lands an elbow drop to Kristen's chiseled abdomen. Jennifer sits by Kristen's head, she scoots up and lays Kristen's head in her lap, she strokes Kristen's hair as she makes purring sounds.

Jennifer: I told you I was going to humiliate you. If only you would have took my advice. guess that's what happens when you sacrifice brains for brawn. (drags Kristen to her knees) Poor Kristen, I'm going to hve fun with you (she drapes Kristen face down over her knee and gives her ass a hard swat it leaves behind a red handprint, she swats Kristen's ass a second time and then a third)

Kristen cries out as each swat stings her cheeks. She grits her teeth and flails her arms, the back of her hand catches Jennifer across her ear. Jennifer snarls and shoves Kristen to the canvas. Kristen staggers to her feet, she rubs on her reddened ass cheeks and sneers at Jennifer. Jennifer grabs the straight jacket from the corner and
walks towards Kristen. Kristen crouches low with her hands on her knees never taking her eyes off the straight jacket. Jennifer lunges, Kristen sidesteps, she drops to her knees and brings her forearm up between Jennifer's legs. Jennifer grunts and drops to her knees. Kristen jerks the straight jacket out of Jennifer's hands and shoves Jennifer's right arm into the jacket. Jennifer elbows Kristen's groin, Kristen grunts and drops the straight jacket.

Jennifer pulls out her arms and turns towards Kristen with fire burning in her eyes. Jennifer grabs Kristen by the throat and lifts her off Jennifer. Kristen fails her arms as Jennifer connects with a ring shaking choke-slam. Jennifer presses her heel down on Kristen's forehead as she hits a front double biceps pose, Jennifer bends down and spits in Kristen's face. Kristen slams her foot against Jennifer's groin. Jennifer straddles Kristen's waist as she drops to her knees, Jennifer slams her fist into Kristen's groin. Kristen groans and clutches her groin. Jennifer throttles Kristen's throat as she slams the back of her head against the canvas. Kristen pounds on Jennifer's abdomen, but Jennifer seems unfazed and laughs it off. Jennifer drives her knee into Kristen's groin. Kristen throws her hands over her groin.

Jennifer grabs Kristen's hair and drags her to her feet, she leads Kristen over to the ropes. Jennifer presses Kristen's throt against the top rope and smashes Kristen across the back of the neck with her forearm. Kristen flails her arms as she gasps for air. Kristen grabs the ropes and pushes herself away she turns and drives her knee into Jennifer's groin. Jennifer drops to her knees, she headbutts Kristen's groin. Kristen drops to her knees. Jennifer knife edge chops Kristen across the throat, Kristen flops onto her side rubbing her throat. Jennifer pushes herself to her feet and grabs Kristen's ankles, she stomps repeatedly on Kristen's groin. Kristen moans as each blow strikes her tender groin. Jennifer clamps on the figrue-4-leglock, Kristen screams as Jennifer arches her hips.

Jennifer: (smirking) Don't even bother to try tapping out, the only way for this to end is to put yourself in the straight jacket. Be a good little girl and do as you're told. (kristen screams and shakes her head Jennifer frowns) Stupid girl why won't you give up.

Kristen: (tears streaming down her face) I'll never surrender to you.

Jennifer: (smirks) Then I guess I'll have to crank up the dial on the pain meter. (Releases the figure-4 and gets to her feet)

Jennifer rolls Kristen onto her stomach, she straddles her back and locks on the camel clutch, she digs her fingers into Kristen's forehead with one hand and pulls back on one side of her mouth with her other hand. Kristen screams and writhes in agony in Jennifer's powerful grip. Jennifer releases the camel clutch and gets to her feet. She grabs the straight jacket and leans over Kristen.

Jennifer: This is your final chance, put the straight jacket on or I'm going to make sure you never wrestle again. Do you understand me.

Kristen rolls onto her back and glares up at Jennifer, begrudgingly she sticks up her arms, Jennifer smirks and slips Kristen's arms into the sleeves of the straight jacket. Jennifer lifts Kristen into a seated postion and crouches down behind her, she she fastens the buckles on the back of the straight jacket and then crosses Kristen's arms  and secures the sleeves. Ref Terri raises Jennifer's arm in victory, Jennifer draws back her hand and pummels the top of Kristen's head. Terri grabs Jennifer's wrist, Jennifer knees Terri's groin and hoists her over her shoulder, she slams Terri to the mat with a Samoan drop, and gets to her feet. Jennifer drags Kristen to her feet, shoves her head between her knees and drives her head onto the canvas. Jennifer bows to an infuriated crowd and walks to the back.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #198 on: October 26, 2016, 04:15:22 pm »
Dara Torres vs Lita

The camera zooms in on the announcer's table.

Jillian: We've just word that Dr. Michi Ritz has just finished examining both Birthe Mack and Kristen Graham and that they're both injury free. Jennifer certainly showed Kristen no mercy in that last match, the crowd is still pumped up about it.

Kim: It's been a wild night so far, makes you wonder what could happen next.

Jillian: you can never tell with these women, all of them are hopped up on adrenaline and ready for action. Let's take you to the back where Monica is standing by with Olympic legend Dara Torres.

The camera cuts to the backstage area. Dara is standing next to Monica, dressed in a American flag biniki, her muscular physique glistening with sweat. She smiles and waves to the camera.

Monica: Thanks, Kim and Jillian. I'm here with my favorite swimmer of all time, the beautiful and strong Dara Torres. Dara, you have a Tables match with Lita tonight. Do you have a plan going into the match.

Dara: (takes the mic) I'm a legend in the pool as much as Lita is in the ring, as a member of Team Extreme she's shown she has the will and the determination to go toe to toe against any foe bigger or smaller than her. But I came to win tonight and that's what I intend to do.

Monica: Powerful words. Well, good luck in your match tonight. Back to you, ladies.

The camera cuts back to the announcer's table.

Kim: Sounds like Dara is pretty confident is herself, let's hope she can back up her words in the ring.

Jillian: She should be, she's got a six inch height advantage over her opponent and she's been swimming most of her life. I think Lita is in for a world of hurt.

Dara's music blares over the loud speakers as the camera pans over to the entrance stage, Dara emerges from behind the curtain to a round of thunderous applause. Dara bows and blows a kiss to the crowd, she slaps hands with fans as she makes her way down the ramp, she rolls into the ring and stops beside Ref Denise Austin. The Olympic legend sits on the top turnbuckle in the southeast corner of the ring as she awaits the arrival of her opponent.

Lita's music blares over the loud speakers as the 4 time WWE's Women Champion and Hall of Famer runs out onto the entrance stage. She throws up the Team Xtreme sign and runs down the ramp, she slides into the ring and rolls to her feet. Dara hops down from the turnbuckle and meets Lita in the center of the ring.

Dara: (offers her hand to Lita) It's an honor to wrestle you, let's put on a good show for everyone who came to see us.

Lita: (nods and shakes Dara's hand) May the best woman win.

Both ladies take a step back, Dara raises her hands over her head. Lita accepts Dara' test of strength challenge but quickly discovers she hands won't reach, she lunges and knees Dara in her groin, Dara grunts as she doubles over clutching her crotch. Lits screams and places Dara into a headlock then drives Dara's head onto th canvas with a textbook ddt. Dara rolls towards the edge of the ring, her left arm and leg hanging off side of the ring apron. Lita bounces off the opposite set and ropes and drops onto her rear and slides towards Dara, Dara rolls off the ring apron, Lita slides off the apron and crashes into the security barricade.

Dara gets to her feet, she bends down over Lita and grabs two handfuls of hair as she jerks the former Women's champion to her feet. Dara drives her knee into Lita's abdomen, Lita doubles over and grunts. Dara scoops Lita up and bodyslams her onto the edge of the security barricade, Lita falls into the front row. Dara reaches over the barricade and drags Lita to her feet, she lifts Lita up for the vertical suplex, Lita thrashes her body and reverses into a falling ddt. Lita gets to her feet, she climbs up onto the ring apron and crouches down. As Dara gets to her feet Lita dives off the apron, Dara throws up her hands a second too late and Lita connects with a flying crossbody that knocks Dara onto her back.

Lita kips up and stoops down over Dara and taps her index finger on Dara's pecs. Dara lashes out and grabs Lita's throat, Dara sits up and raises to her knees, Lita slaps the side of Dara's head. Dara rses to her feet as Lita lands several quick jabs to Dara's abdomen, Dara seems unfazed by the assault, she hoists Lita into the air with one hand and choke-slams her onto the ringside floor. Dara drags a dazed Lita to her feet and whips her face-first into the ring post. Lita grunts and slams down onto her back. Dara reaches under the ring and pulls out a table, she sets it up along the south side of the ringside floor. Dara scoops Lita up and dumps her onto the tabletop, she climbs onto the table and pulls Lita to her feet and tucks the wrestling legend's head between her knees. Lita reverses with a back body drop, Dara lands onto the ringside floor with a grunt. Lita dives off the table and brings her elbow down on Dara's abdomen.

Lita rolls to her feet, she grabs a handful of Dara's hair and jerks her to her feet, Lita grabs the back of Dara's head and slams her forehead against the tabletop. Dara presses her palm against her forehead and winces. Lita drops Dara with a Russian leg sweep, she gets to her feet and lifts Dara into a sitting position, Dara slams her fist into Lita's groin, Lita snarls and rams her knee into Dara's chin. Dara grunts as Lita stomps on her groin. Lita grabs Dara's wrist and pulls her up and delivers the twist of fate to her stunned foe, she scoops Dara up and tosses her onto the table, Lita climbs onto the table and stomps Dara's abdomen. Lita climbs up to the top turnbuckle with her back to Dara and gives the crowd the Team Xtreme sign and then backflips off the turnbuckle and connects with the Litasault which snaps the table in two, Dara lays sprawled out over the broken table.

Ref Denise rolls out of the ring and raises Lita's arm in victory. Lita bows to an estatic crowd as Dara stirs. Lita grabs Dara's hand and pulls the Olympic icon to her feet, she leans Dara against the side of the ring. Dara lowers her head as she realizes the outcome of the match. Lita grasps Dara's right hand and shakes it.

Lita: (pats Dara on the back) You should be proud of yourself, you gave me quite a challenge.

Dara: (nods and smiles at Lita) Yeah, you were the better woman tonight. Maybe next time I'll beat you. (she wraps her arms around Lita and pats her on the back).

The crowd erupts into thunderous applause as Lita helps Dara around the ring and up the ramp, they stop at the curtain and bow once to the crowd, the crowd's roar echoing throughout the arena as they disappear into the back.

Jillian: (Yelling trying to be heard over the crowd) That's good sportsmanship from both ladies and a stunning win by Lita, I never thought she would have beat Dara.

Kim: (nods in agreement) This is one match that these ladies are sure to remember. Good job ladies, and especially to Lita. First a commercial, and then we'll be back with Diamond.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #199 on: October 26, 2016, 08:26:35 pm »
Diamond vs Venom and Hellga

The camera cuts to Kim and Jillian sitting at the announcer's table.

Jillian: We're back and ready for more action, because Diamond takes on Bad Gladiators Hellga and Venom. I tell you Kim, the gladiators have been fueding for so long that no one remembers how it started, and it will only heat up from here.

Kim: True, these two factions are determined to put the other out of commission once and for all. And with Gold and Dallas having defected from the Good Gladiators, it's only a matter of time before one of these teams falter.

Jillian: I can't imagine what Diamond was thinking when she agreed to this handicap match. She's going to need help putting away the mighty Hellga and the lethal Venom.

Kim: I hope Diamond knows what she's up against. Monica is standing by with the lovely and flawless Diamond.

The camera cuts to the back hallway, Diamond is dressed in her American Gladiators outfit, the Queen of Wrestling Championship belt strapped around her waist.

Monica: First of all, Diamond. Congratulations on your win over Wendy Lindquist. You truly deserve the title.

Diamond: Well, I always thought this Diamond looked good in gold. Wendy was a phenomonal opponent, I would love the chance to face her again even if the title isn't involved. She's a spirited competitor and a lot of fun to fight. And she's so beautiful too. Hi, Wendy (waves and smiles to the camera).

Monica: Now that you're the champion you're going to have a lot of the girls coming after you. Are you prepared for any possibility that someone is going to defeat you?

Diamond: I'm not worried in the least, because I didn't get where I am by being lazy. No matter who comes for my title, they'd better be ready to face my awesome power. I'm the champion and I'm going to keep it that way. I just want to-

Hellga: (walks on camera with Venom and Steel) Save your words for later, bimbo. You don't deserve to be champion and Venom and I are going to show the world why. We're going to stomp you into the ground.

Venom: (snickers) Who cares if you beat Wendy Lindquist or not, that doen't prove anything. I could beat her with my eyes closed. (high-fives Steel)

Hellga: I hope your ready for the ass whupping that we're going to give you tonight.

Dianmond: (leans in close to Hellga's face) Bring it.

Hellga slams her fist into Diamond's abdomen. Diamond grunts and clutches her midsection. Hellga tosses Diamond over her shoulders and carries her down the hallway to their locker room, Venom opens the door and Hellga tosses Diamond inside. Steel shuts the door behind them, she walks over to the corner and watches Diamond get to her feet.

Diamond: (glances around the locker room) Why did you bring me here. Our match is supposed to be in the ring.

Venom: (chuckles) A champion is supposed to be prepared for any situation, Don't worry we're not going to take the title from you, not yet anyway. I hope you don't mind but Steel is going to referee this match.

Diamond: (rolls her eyes) fine, then let's do this.

Diamond charges Venom, Hellga barrels into Diamond knocking her onto her back. Diamond rolls back and onto her feet. Hellga and Venom grab each of her wrists and whip her into the wall. Diamonsd grunts as she collides with the wall and drops onto her rear. Hellga pounces on her back and wraps her arms around Diamond's throat, she hoists the flailing Diamond up onto her feet and leads her over towards the row of lockers against the wall. Venom opens one of the lockers and grabs a long piece of rope and ties one end around Diamond's right wrist, the other end she ties around Diamond's waist and pulls on it so that Diamond's right arm is pinned at her side. Diamond kicks Venom in her groin, Venom drops to her knees. Diamond reaches behind her and grabs a handful of Hellga's hair and flips her over her shoulder.

As Diamond struggles to loosen the rope knot with her free hand, Hellga gets to her feet, she grabs Diamond's throat and shoves her back up agasinst the lockers. Venom lunges and knees Diamond's groin, she steps back and laughs at Diamond. Hellga opens another locker and shoves Diamond's head in, she slams the locker door on Diamond's neck. Diamond falls to her knees. Venom stomps on the back of Diamond's shoulders. Hellga presses the locker door closed on Diamond's neck, she laughs as Diamond lets out a blood curdling scream. Hellga pulls Diamond's head out of the locker and scoops her up, she bodyslams Diamond onto the wooden bench in front of the lockers. Diamond rolls onto her side clutching the small of her back.

Venom: (crouches down beside Diamond and cups her chin in one hand) You thought this was going to be an actual match. We set you up ever since you became the champion. If you would have been smarter, you might have avoided this pain, but now we have you at our mercy, and there's no one here to help you. No Zap, no Ice, no Siren. Well, you're going to hear sirens when we've grown bored with you.

Venom presses her booted heel down on Diamond's jaw, Diamond glares up at Venom and spits. Hellga grabs Diamond's ankles and flips into a Boston Crab, Diamond screams and flails her left arm. Venom kneels down in front of Diamond and slaps her across the face. Steel chuckles as she continues to stand in the corner savoring every second of Diamond's punishment. Venom presses her booted heel down on Diamond's left hand, Diamond screams. Hellga breaks her hold on Diamond and kicked her in the ribs, she grabs Diamond's hair and jerks her to her feet, She grasps Diamond by her right elbow and leads her into the showers. Venom turns on the faucets, Hellga bodyslams Diamond onto the shower floor. Venom grabs a bar of soap from the soap dish and stuffs it into Diamond's mouth.

Venom: A champion is supposed to be fresh, don't you like getting cleaned up. It might be an improvement for you.

Diamond spits out the bar of soap and glares at Venom. Hellga hooks her arms underneath Diamond's arm and lifts her up onto her feet, she holds Diamond under the shower head, within seconds both them are dripping wet. Venom grabs the front of Diamond's top and rips it down the middle, she squeezes and pushes up on Diamond's exposed breasts. Hellga smiles as Diamond begins to moan. Venom knees Diamond's groin. Diamond doubles over, her moans a mixture of agony and pleasure. Steel stands in the entryway with one hand down down the front of her shorts moaning under her breath.

Suddenly, Wendy Lindquist bursts into the locker room, she runs up behind Steel and suplexes Steel to the floor, Wendy charges Venom, she grabs Venom around the waist and squeezes her tightly. Hellga knife edge chops the back of Wendy's neck, Wendy's arms go slack at her side and she collapses into the shower floor. Venom stomps on the back of Wendy's head. Hellga rolls Wendy onto her back, Venom rips off Wendy's bikini top and shoves it into her mouth. Hellga rips off Wendy's bikini bottom and wraps it around her neck. Diamond sits up and yells at Hellga to leave Wendy alone. Venom slaps Diamond across the mouth and grabs the bar of soap, she crouches down beside the unconscious Wendy and shoves the bar of soap into her mouth.

Six female musclebound security guards storm the locker room, they pounce on the Bad Gladiators and quickly restrain them ,securing the handcuffs around their wrists, they drag Venom and Hellga out of the locker room kicking and screaming as Diamond crawls over to Wendy. The camera fades to black and goes to commercial.

Offline Tom4036

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #200 on: October 27, 2016, 06:37:28 am »
 :cool2:  Love the beating Diamond received from Venom and Hellga, they showed her who the real Gladiators are.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #201 on: October 29, 2016, 05:53:10 pm »
Hulk Hogan/Scott Hall/Kevin Nash vs Cory Everson/Cameo Kneuer/Rachel Mclish

Jillian: And we're back for our final match of the night, and it's a six person tag match as Cory Everson, Cameo Kneuer and Rachel Mclish take on Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. Can you think of think of a more fitting main event to end the night Kim.

Kim: (shakes her head) Not in recent memory, let's take you to the back where Monica is standing by with the ladies.

The camera cuts to the backstage, Cory, Cameo and Rachel are dressed in matching red bikinis and black knee-high leather boots, their hard muscular bodies glistening with sweat.

Monica: First of all, let me say how fantastic you ladies look tonight. And I'm looking forward to your match against the New World Order. Any guess on who's going to win tonight.

Rachel: (smiles and winks into the camera) What a silly question, it's going to be my friends and I, We're women, we're strong, and we're not afraid to step in the ring against anyone, man or woman. Scott Hall, I'm coming for you.

Cory: (Smirks) Hogan thought he could intimidate us when he and his lackeys challenged us to test our skills against theirs. Well, the Mr. Hollywood Hogan is going to be seeing stars when this night is done. (flexes a front double biceps pose and grins at the camera) He better be ready for these pythons, because Corymania is going to run wild on him.

Cameo: (runs a hand through her hair) The NWO is such a joke nowadays, they're just a bunch of goons who want to run their mouths and attack people when their backs are turned. They're going to learn the hard way to respect their opponents, And Kevin Nash, you better never take your eyes off me, because if you do- (snaps her fingers) finishing you.

Monica: Thanks ladies and Good luck in your match tonight.

The camera cuts back to Jillian and Kim

Jillian: Looks like these ladies are ready for action, but I can't help but feel they shouldn't have accepted this match so eagerly. Sure there's no doubt about their abilities, but size advantage is really going to be a factor once Nash gets into the ring.    

Kim: Speed is really what's going to help Rachel and Cameo, they'll have to keep from getting grabbed by by their male opponents if they want to have a chance at winning, stick and move.

The arena lights dim, Cory, Cameo and Rachel strut out onto the entrance stage side by side, they flex their biceps for the cheering crowd, they bow and then run down the ramp and slide into the ring, Ref Christy Resendes pats them down for foreign objects and goes over the rules of the match.

The NWO's music blares over the loudspeakers, Hogan Hall and Nash walk out onto the entrance stage flashing their signature poses, they walk down the ramp and roll into the ring. Ref Christy pats them down for foreign objects. Cory Cameo and Rachel huddle up, tey high-five, then Cory and Cameo climb out onto the apron on the southeast side of the ring. Nash and Hogan climb out onto the opposite corner of the ring apron, Rachel and Hall lock hands in the center of the ring, Hall grins as he forces Rachel's back against the ropes, Rachel grunts and knees Hall's groin. Hall pulls his hands free and steps back. Rachel bounces off the ropes and smashes Hall across the chest with her forearm, Hall stumbles back and regains his footing, Rachel charges him and leaps into the air, Hall catches her in his arms and connects with a sidewalk slam, Hall goes for the cover,

1...Rachel lifts her shoulder off the mat, Hall slams his right fist down on Rachel's abdomen. Rachel rolls towards the edge of the ring, she pulls herself to her feet with the ropes and glares at Hall. Hall runs at Rachel, Rachel lunges and rams her shoulder into Hall's stomach, Hall flops onto his back, he rolls to his feet and runs to his corner and tags in Kevin Nash, Nash charges Rachel, Rachel rolls out of the ring and glares at Nash. Nash leans over the ropes and gestures for Rachel to get in the ring. Rachel climbs up onto the ring apron, never taking her eyes off Nash as she climbs back into the ring. Nash lunges and grabs a big handul of Rachel's hair, she screams and flails her arms as Nash presses her over his head like a barbell.

Cameo runs into the ring and kicks the back of Nash's right knee, Nash drops to one knee, Rachel lands safely on her feet and lands an uppercut to Nash's chin. Nash hits the canvas with a grunt, Rachel flops down beside Nash's head and wraps her legs around his throat. Nash flails his arms and slaps on Rachel's legs, Rachel grins and tightens her grip on Nash's throat. Hogan runs into the ring, he grabs Rachel by her hair snd slams her back onto the canvas. Cory tries to climb into the ring but Ref Christy stops her. Hall and Hogan lift Rachel up in a double vertical suplex and bodyslam her onto the canvas as Christy argues with Cory. Nash gets to his feet, he pulls Rachel up by her wrist and headbutts her forehead. Cameo runs into the ring and drop kicks the small of Nash's back, Nash pitches forward and falls into the ropes.

Rachel rolls onto her stomach and crawls towards her corner, she pushes herself to her feet and tags in Cameo, Cameo storms the ring and charges Nash as he's getting to his feet, Nash sidesteps Cameo and slams his fist across the back of neck, Cameo grunts and collapses onto the canvas.Nash drags Cameo to her feet and whips her into the NWO's corner, Cameo grunts as her back collides with the turnbuckles. Nash marches into the corner and slams his fist against Cameo's midsection and tags in Hall. Hall climbs into the ring and presses his booted heel against Cameo's chest. Hogan pulls Cameo's arms behind her back as Hall pulls back his heel from Cameo's chest and presses it against her throat. 

Cory hops off the ring apron and runs around the ring, she grabs Hogan's ankles and jerks him off the ring apron. Hall leans over the ropes and shouts at Cory. Cameo springs out of the corner and catches Hall with a forearm across his throat. Cameo staggers to her feet and stomps Hall's abdomen. Cameo runs to her corner and tags in Cory, Cory runs into the ring, she leaps into the air and slams her elbow down on Hall's chest, Hall rolls towards his corner and tags in Hogan. Hogan and Cory at each other in the center of the ring, they engage with the collar and elbow tie-up, Cory shoves Hogan's back against the ropes, she knees his groin. Hogan grunts and slides his arms around Cory's waist and pulls her up close to him. Cory groans and slaps Hogan's ears repeatedly. Hogan releases Cory and slams his fist into her abdomen. Cory lunges and Knees Hogan's groin, she scopps her up in a vertical suplex and power slams him to the canvas.

Cory goes for the cover. 1...2... Hogan kicks out, he grabs a handful of Cory's hair, Cory screams as Hogan yanks on her hair, she slaps him across the face and pulls him to his feet, Hgan drops to his knees and low blows Cory. Cory doubles over clutching her crotch, Hogan ddts Cory driving her head onto the canvas. Hogan sits down on Cory's chest. 1...2...Cory kicks out, she slams her heel against the side of Hogan's head. Hogan falls onto his side with a grunt, Cory grabs Hogan's ankles and flips him over and loclks on the Boston crab, Hogan screams as Cory leans back into the hold.

Nash storms the ring, he charges Cory and slams the heel of his foot into the back of her head. Cory staggers forward towards her corner and falls flat on her face. Rachel and Cameo slap the top rope trying to spur Cory on. Cory crawls towards the ropes, with a surge of stregth and adrenaline she springs to her feet and tags in Rachel. Rachel climbs back into the ring and charges the prone Hogan, she grabs his wrist and pulls him to his feet, Hogan lunges and rakes his fingers down Rachel's face. Rachel throws her hands over her eyes. Hogan whips Rachel into his corner, he charges her slamming his shoulder into her abs. Rachel grunts and slides down in the corner, her arms hooked around the top rope. Hogan cups Rachel's chin in his right hand and kisses her mouth, he scoops her up and bodyslams her onto the canvas. Hogan climbs to the top rope and leaps off, he connects with the leg drop across Rachel's throat. Hogan goes for the cover.

Cameo starts to climb into the ring, Cory grabs a handful of her hair and tosses her of the apron, he head banging against the side of the steel steps. 1...2...3. Christy raises Hogan's arm in victory. Cory climbs into the ring, clapping as she walks up to Hogan, she slides her arms around his waist and gives him a celebratory hug.

Rachel sits up clutching her throat, she yells at cory as she staggers to her feet. Cory presses her palm against Rachel's chest and shoves her into Hall's arms, Hall connects with the Outsider's edge. Nash pulls Rachel to her feet, and shoves her head between his knees, he connects with the JackKnife powerbomb. Cory stands over an unconscious Rachel and spits in her face. Hogan hands Cory a can of black spray paint. Cory kneels do beside Rachel and spray paints 'NWO Rules' down Rachel's back. Hogan and Cory high-five, they roll out of the ring and head to the back. Cameo rolls into the ring and checks on Rachel.

Jillian: I can't believe what I just witnessed, Cory has betrayed her sister for the NWO, what is going through her mind.

Kim: Never mind that, I think Rachel may need medical attention, she took a leg drop an outsider's edge and a janckknife powerbomb within moments of each other. Shecould be gravely injured. I've just been told that we're out of time for this week. Tune in next week for another exciting episode of Friday Night Carnage.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #202 on: October 31, 2016, 04:50:38 pm »
Vickie Gates vs Michelle Ralabate

Jillian: And welcome back to another exciting episode of Friday Night Carnage. Last week was one heck of a show wasn’t it, Kim.

Kim: That’s right. Jillian. I’m still amped up from the Six person tag that saw Cory Everson betray her best friend and sister for the NWO. I’ve just got word that Monica is in the back with Rachel and Cameo right now.

The camera cuts to the backstage area.

Monica: Cameo, last week your sister turned her back on you and threw you off the ring apron, and now is a member of the New World Order. How does that make you feel?

Cameo: It’s still hurts to think my own sister could do such a thing (wipes tears from her cheeks) I thought we were pretty close but-

Rachel: (snatches the mic from Monica’s hand) I don’t know what got into Cory, but whatever it is, I want to beat it out of her, you don’t betray your family or your friends for any man, Cory, I demand to know why you betrayed us. (Hands the microphone back to Monica and storms off)

Monica: (looking dumbfounded)  Back to you ladies.

The camera cuts back to Kim and Jillian.

Jillian: Heated words from Rachel, it doesn’t sound like she’s going to stop until she makes Cory explain herself.

Kim: Hopefully, we can all get some answers from Cory.

The arena lights dim, Vickie walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a black leather bikini and knee-high leather boots, she stops at the head of the ramp and flexes her massive biceps to the delight of the capacity filled arena. She runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, she stops and stands beside Ref Carol Semple in the center of the ring.

Michelle’s music blares over the loudspeakers, she struts out onto the entrance stage dressed in a blue silk bikini, the crowd is on their feet cheering as clapping as Michelle hits a most muscular pose, Michelle sprints down the ramp and rolls into the ring, she shoots Vickie a look that says ‘come and get me’. Vickie glares at Michelle as she approaches the center of the ring, she points at Michelle then holds up three fingers, telling her she’s leaving on her back.

Ref Carol calls for the bell and steps away from the two competitors. Vickie offers Michelle her hand and says “May the best woman win.”  Michelle shakes Vickie hands and tells her she intends to. Vickie sneers and jerks on Michelle’s arm pulling her up against her body, she knees Michelle’s groin and forces her down to one knee. Michelle slams her fist into Vickie’s abdomen. Vickie grunts and drops to both knees. Michelle headbutts Vickie’s forehead knocking her onto her back.

Michelle throws herself onto Vickie and grabs her by the throat and starts choking her. Vickie thrusts her palm against Michelle’s chin, Michelle rolls onto her back as she releases her grip from Vickie’s throat. Vickie rolls to her feet, she stands over Michelle and stomps on her abs repeatedly. Michelle grunts and rolls to the edge of the ring apron, she pulls herself to her feet and glares at Vickie, Vickie smirks back at Michelle and flexes her right arm. Michelle’s eyes widen as Vickie’s bicep bulges with thick hard muscle and corded veins.

Vickie turns her back to Michelle and taunts her by slapping her own rear. “Come and get me, if you dare.” Vickie chuckles. Michelle charges at Vickie, Vickie sidesteps and locks her arms around Michelle’s waist, she picks her up and suplexes her onto her shoulders. 1…2… Michelle kicks out. Both competitors get to their feet at the same time, Vickie slams her fist into Michelle’s abdomen. Michelle doubles over with a grunt. Vickie rams her knee into Michelle’s forehead. Michelle grunts and flops onto her back.

Vickie flips Michelle onto her stomach and stands over her, she bends down and grabs Michelle’s wrists and pulls up on her arms as she presses her booted heel against the small of Michelle’s back. Michelle screams.

Jillian: And looks like Vickie is hanging ten with that wicked surfboard, I don’t know how long Michelle can hold out.

Kim: Fight it, Michelle.

Vickie pulls back harder on Michelle’s arms. Michelle’s screams echo throughout the packed arena, tears stream down her face as Vickie presses her other heel on Michelle’s upper back. Carol crouches down beside Michelle and asks if she wants to submit. Michelle shakes her head and continues her struggle to free herself. “Give up, Michelle, you can’t escape my hold. Until you do,  I’ll continue to ride the waves. Cowabunga.”

“I’m not going to surrender to you, kiss my ass. Vickie.” Michelle screams at the top of her lungs. Vickie sneers and pulls back Michelle’s arms even further threatening to dislocate them. “Wrong answer.” Vickie chortles. Michelle screams as her shoulders explode with pain, she cries for the ref and tells her she submits. Vickie releases Michelle’s arm as Carol calls for the bell,  Carol raises Vickie’s left arm in victory as Vickie stands with one foot on Michelle’s upper back.

Vickie crouches down beside Michelle and slaps her across the back of her head. “Next tell I tell you to give up, you better do it and fast. Lucky for you I was in a good mood and decided not to hurt you too badly- this time.” Vickie stands up and kicks Michelle in her ribs and rolls out of the ring.

Jillian (applauding) What a great win by Vickie, that’s how you show some who’s in charge.

Kim: I think Michelle is due a trip to the infirmary to see if anything’s broken.  But in the meantime let’s go back to Monica who’s standing by with Stacie Tovar.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #203 on: October 31, 2016, 09:12:52 pm »
Alundra Blayze vs Stacie Tovar

The camera fades in on the backstage area. Stacie stands beside Monica dressed in a blue sports bra and black thong; she runs a hand through her hair and sighs.

Monica: I’m here with the beautiful and strong Stacie Tovar. Stacie, you have a match with Alundra Blayze, one of the biggest legends in wrestling. She has a lot more experience than you, are you going to be able to handle her?

Stacie: (grabs the mic from Monica) Are you asking me if I’m afraid to step into the ring with Alundra?  (Throws back her head and chuckles) Not in the least, those who have seen me compete in CrossFit now what I’m capable of.  Alundra, when I step into the ring with you, you better be ready for the beating of a lifetime, because I’m going to give you a beat down you’ll never forget.

Monica: So far you have one loss against Kristen Graham, is a rematch somewhere in the future.

Stacie: (glares at points at the camera) Let me tell you something about Kristen, her win over me was a fluke. Next time I get her in the ring, she’s going to be the one lying on her back. (Shoves the mic back to Monica and walks off camera).

Monica: Back to you, ladies.

The camera cuts to Kim and Jillian.

Jillian: Stacie with some choice words for both Alundra and Kristen, let’s hope she can back it up in the ring.

Kim: She’s going up against an experienced pro, she better be on her A-game when it comes to Alundra, or else she the one getting pinned.

Stacie walks out onto the entrance stage; she furrows her brows and sneers as the camera zooms in one her face. She struts down the ramp with her head held high; flexing her biceps she climbs onto the apron and kisses her biceps. Stacie steps through the ropes and marches up to Ref Stacy Keibler. She turns and glares out at the entrance stage with her arms folded across her chest.

Alundra’s music blares over the loud speaker, the WWE legend walks out onto the entrance stage, dressed in a rainbow striped leotard: The crowd is in a frenzy chanting and stomping their feet, Alundra waves to the crowd as she runs down the ramp and rolls into the ring. She stops and crouches down with her hands on her knees.

Stacie walks up to Alundra and screams in her face. “I’m going to show the world that I’m better than you in every way.”

Alundra stands straight up and pokes Stacie’s chest with her finger. “You got a big mouth; I guess I’m going to have to shut you up for good.”
Stacie rears back and gives Alundra a hard slap across her face.  Alundra staggers back and rubs at her cheek, she snarls and charges Stacie. Stacie lunges and knees Alundra’s groin, she grabs Alundra’s wrist and whips her into the southwest corner of the ring. Alundra grunts as her back hits the turnbuckle. Stacie charges Alundra, Alundra rolls out of the corner and shoves Stacie into the corner; she slams her knee into the small of Stacie’s back and connects with a bridging German suplex. 1… Stacie kicks out; she gets to her feet and kicks Alundra in the chin. Alundra rolls away and gets to her feet as Stacie approaches.

Stacie grabs Alundra’s wrist and whips her into the northwest corner of the ring, Alundra grunts as her chest strikes the turnbuckle, as she staggers back, Stacie sneaks up behind her and nails her with a Russian Leg Sweep, Alundra rolls out of the ring, she glares at Stacie as she walks around the ringside floor. Stacie leans over the ropes and beckons to Alundra. Alundra hops onto the apron, she grabs the sides of Stacie’s head and leaps off the apron, Stacie’s neck bounces off the rope, she grunts as she flops onto her back.

Alundra rolls back into the ring and drags Stacie to her feet, she knees Stacie’s abdomen and shoves her head between her knees, Stacie reverses with a back body drop, and Alundra grunts as her back hits the mat. Stacie grabs a handful of hair and drags Alundra to her feet, she scoops up Alundra and body slams her onto the canvas. Stacie drops down over Alundra and hooks her leg.

1…2… Alundra kicks out; Stacie pounds her fist and the canvas and pulls Alundra to her feet. Alundra slams her fist into Stacie’s abdomen, Stacie grunts and doubles over, Alundra wraps her right arm around Stacie’s throat and drives her head onto the canvas, and she sits up and gives Stacie a hard slap across the back of her shoulders. Alundra pulls Stacie to her feet and lifts her up for a vertical suplex, Stacie flails her legs and reverses momentum, and she lands safely on her feet and bashes Alundra across the chest with her forearm.

Alundra flops onto her back and rolls towards the edge of the ring. Stacie chases after her, she lands a glancing blow to Alundra’s ribs as she rolls off the apron. Alundra gets to her feet and walks around the ringside floor. Stacie rolls out of the ring and chases after Alundra, she tackles the WWE legend and both women slam against the security barricade. Stacie sits up and clutches the right side of her head. Alundra gets to her feet first and drags Stacie towards the ring steps; Stacie draws her knees up to her chest and shoves Alundra against the steel corner post. Alundra grunts and falls onto her stomach.

Stacie gets up and laughs as she stomps on Alundra’s upper back, she backs away and watches as Alundra staggers to her feet, Stacie charges Alundra, Alundra drops onto her stomach and trips Stacie with a drop toe hold, Stacie’s forehead collides with the edge of the ring apron. Alundra drags Stacie to her feet and whips her into the security barricade. Stacie grunts as her knee strikes the barricade and drops to one knee. Alundra kicks the small of Stacie’s back. Stacie staggers to her feet; she spins around and nails Alundra across the throat with her forearm.

Alundra flops onto her back; Stacie winces and clutches her left knee. Stacie pulls Alundra to her feet and whips her back into the ring, Stacie groans as she climbs up the ring steps favoring her left knee. Alundra sits up groggily and gets up onto her knees; Stacie charges Alundra and slams her heel into Alundra’s chin. Alundra flops onto her back and grunts. Stacie grabs both of Alundra’s wrists and pulls her up to her feet. Alundra kicks the side of Stacie’s left knee, Stacie yelps and drops to one knee. Alundra drives her elbow into Stacie’s chest knocking her onto her back.

Alundra grabs Stacie’s ankles and drags her into the corner, she climbs up to the top turnbuckle and dives off and brings her elbow down hard on Stacie’s abdomen. Alundra goes for the cover. 1…2… Stacie lifts her shoulder off the canvas. Alundra throws up her hands and slams her fist down on Stacie’s abdomen. Alundra gets to her feet, breathing heavily she pulls Stacie to her feet and scoops her up. Stacie elbows the side of Alundra’s head and drives Alundra’s head onto the canvas.

Stacie rolls Alundra onto her back and goes for the cover. 1…2….Alundra barely manages to kick out just before Ref Stacy’s hand hits the canvas. Stacie rises to her knees, her eyes widen as she clutches the sides of her head, and she screams and pummels Alundra’s forehead and chest. Stacie pulls Alundra to her feet, she shoves Alundra’s head between her knees and pile drives Alundra’s head onto the canvas. Stacie straddles Alundra’s waist and pins the WWE legend wrists against the canvas. 1 … 2 … 3. Stacy Keibler raises Stacie’s arm in victory as she staggers to her feet, Stacie bends down and clutches her left knee.

Jillian: I don’t believe it; Stacie Tovar has defeated Alundra Blayze. What an incredible victory.

Kim: I never thought it was possible, Congrats Stacie.

Stacie limps out of the ring and up the entrance ramp; she raises her fists in the air and howls a wolf.

Jillian: Hold on, Kim, I’m getting word that Pauline Nordin and Christy Resendes are brawling in the back.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #204 on: November 01, 2016, 03:54:40 pm »
Christy resends vs Pauline Nordin

Footage from backstage area plays on the jumbo Tron. Pauline and Christy are kicking and screaming as they struggle to break free as they’re restrained by security.

Monica: All heck has broken loose here in the back, Christy and Pauline were brawling but now security has quelled the brawl, though both women still have a lot of fight left in them.

Jillian: Can you tell us why they were fighting in the first place?

Monica: It seems they were discussing who was stronger, then they started to pose down and then the fists starting flying but security quickly broke up the fight.

Kim: Looks like they couldn’t wait until they got in the ring.

Jillian: (Rolls her eyes) No, Kim. I guess not.

Monica: (Taps her headset) Hang on, I’m getting word from Stephanie McMahon herself that she is going to change their match in a hardcore rules match, there’s a referee on her way to officiate the match.

The security guards release Christy and Pauline as Ref Carol Semple approaches. Christy and Pauline glare at each other from across the hall. Pauline yells at one of the security guards as they fall back further down the corridor.

Monica: Well ladies, looks like I better find a safe place to watch, these ladies are ready to tear each other apart. (Walks off camera)

Ref Carol calls for the bell. Christy and Pauline lock up in the center of the floor. Their arms bulge with thick hard muscles as they struggle to force the other to their knees. Pauline snarls as she is slowly pushed down to one knee, she lets out a loud scream and pushes herself back up onto both feet. Christy’s eyes widen as she feels her left knee touch the floor, she growls and head-butts Pauline’s groin. Pauline presses her heel against Christy’s chin and shoves her onto her back, wasting little time she throws herself onto Christy and wails on her abdomen with her fists.

Christy gives Pauline a hard slap across her face and shoves her off, Pauline springs to her feet and nails Christy with a hard kick to her hip. Christy rolls to her feet and lunges at Pauline, she slides her arms around Pauline’s waist and squeezes her. Pauline slams her fists down on Christy’s upper back, Christy grunts and drops to her knees but manages to keep her grip on Pauline. Pauline rakes her fingers down Christy’s face. Christy screams and throws her hands over her eyes. Pauline laughs and drives her knee into Christy’s chin.

Pauline: (Leans down over Christy as she continues to rub at her eyes) Still think you’re stronger than me, if so why are you lying on your back. (Grabs two handfuls of Christy’s hair and jerks her to her feet) Why don’t you fight back?
Christy slams her fist into Pauline’s groin. Pauline grunts and doubles over and clutches her groin. Christy grabs Pauline’s wrist and whips her into the wall, Pauline grunts and staggers back, Christy nails Pauline with the sidewalk slam and goes for the pin. 1…2… Pauline kicks out just before Carol’s hand comes down for the third time. Christy stands up and presses her foot down on Pauline’s abdomen. Pauline flails and grabs Christy’s ankle, she jerks Christy’s leg out from under her, and Christy flops onto her back.

Pauline stands up and grabs Christy’s right ankle, she repeatedly kicks the back of Christy’s right knee. Christy screams and clutches her knee. Pauline lets go and stomps Christy’s abdomen. Pauline grabs a steel folding chair from along the wall and raises it over her head, she swings it down at Christy, Christy rolls out to the side as the chair strikes the carpeted floor., she gets to her feet as Pauline goes for a second chair shot, Christy sidesteps the chair shot and drives her knee into Pauline’s groin, the chair falls from Pauline’s hands. Christy shoves Pauline’s back against the wall and lands several knees to Pauline’s groin. Pauline hunches over clutching her groin as Christy takes a step back.

Christy: Not talking so tough are you now, Pauline. (Walks up and slaps Pauline across the face). Answer me when I’m talking to you.

Ignoring the pain in her groin, Pauline snarls and launches herself at Christy, she scoops up Christy and rams her back against the wall, a large crack forms on the wall from the impact. Pauline flips Christy onto her back and sits down beside her head, she wraps her legs around Christy’s throat and squeezes tightly, and Christy flails her arms as she gasps for air.

Pauline: (Smirking as she tightens her grip on Christy’s throat) Say it, say I’m stronger or I’m going to make you pass out.

Christy: (Gives Pauline the middle finger which is blurred by the Censors) F##K you, Kiss my ass, bitch. (Whimpers as Pauline tightens her grip even more)

Pauline: (Chuckles) Fine, when you wake up in the infirmary, don’t say I didn’t give you the chance.

Christy’s arms drop to her sides, her head lolls to one side. Ref Carol crouches down beside her, she lifts up Christy’s right arm and releases it, and her arm falls limp at her side. Carol raises her arm a second time; it falls at her side once more. Carol calls for the bell as Christy’s arm drops to her side for the third time. Pauline releases her legs from around Christy’s throat and gets to her feet; Carol raises her right arm in victory.

Monica: (Runs up to Pauline) Pauline, what do you have to say now that you’ve beaten Christy?

Pauline: (Brushes her hair from over her right eye) who, you mean that loser lying passed out on her back. Don’t make me laugh, Christy thought she was tough? (Chuckles) Who was she fighting against that she could make that claim? Tell Christy when she wakes up, that if you mess with the best, you go down like the rest. And that goes for any women who thinks she’s stronger than me. Get out of my way. (She pushes past Monica as she walks off camera).

Monica: (Looks into the camera and shrugs) back to you, Kim and Jillian.

Jillian: That’s Jillian and Kim, but I forgive you Monica. Wow, that wasn’t a match that was a street fight. Pauline really showed Christy whose boss.

Kim: (Nods) it’s time for a word from our sponsors, and then we’ll be right back as Sarah Hayes gets ready to take on Yaxeni Oriquen in a match that’s unheard of- A Saddle match. We’ll explain the rules when we come back.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #205 on: November 01, 2016, 07:47:28 pm »
Sarah Hayes vs Yaxeni Oriquen

The camera fades in on Kim and Jillian.

Jillian: A Saddle match, never before has a match like this been seen before in the UFWL, the goal of the match is to strap the saddle around your opponent’s waist. Several types of riding gear have been scattered around the ringside floor.

Kim: I can’t think of a more degrading thing to be ridden around the ring by your opponent with a saddle strapped to your back.

Jillian: (Smirking) I heard you like this sort of thing, so you should be used to it.

Kim: Shut up, I don’t know who told you that but it’s simply not true.

Jillian: Just kidding. Monica is standing by with Sarah.

The camera cuts to the backstage area. Sarah is standing beside Monica dressed in a blue sports bra, cowhide print leather vest, a pair of assless leather chaps over a black thong and a Stetson hat perched on her head.

Monica: Hello, Sarah. It looks like you’re ready for your match against Yaxeni tonight, go cowgirl.

Sarah: (Giggles and smiles into the camera) I know right. Yaxeni is a strong woman, so I’m going to have to keep her from gaining momentum. And I hope she’s ready to wrangle with a big strong Texas girl, and if not I’m going to ride her all the way around the arena.

Yaxeni: (Walks on camera and slaps Sarah’s hat off her head) you need to stop drinking the water in Texas, because you’re hallucinating if you think you’re going ride me around anywhere.

Monica: Are you saying that you’re going to win, Yaxeni?

Yaxeni: Why would I say otherwise? This cowgirl here is going to be carrying me around, and that’s a promise. (Glares at Sarah) You got something to say before I destroy you inside the ring?

Sarah: (Pokes Yaxeni’s chest with her index finger) Plenty, but I’m going be doing all my talking in the ring with my fists.

Yaxeni: (Chuckles) we’ll see, honey, we’ll see. (She pushes Sarah aside as she walks towards the entrance curtain)

Monica: Good luck, Sarah.

The camera cuts to Kim and Jillian.

Jillian: Well, it looks like Sarah and Yaxeni are more than ready for this match, I can’t hazard a guess as to who will win, but neither lady can afford to lose this match.

Kim: Wait, a saddle match is the exact same thing as a Straight Jacket match, except a saddle is used instead of a Straight jacket.

Jillian: (Lowers her face into her hand and sighs loudly) you’re a real genius aren’t you, Kim.

Yaxeni walks out onto the entrance stage in her bare feet and dressed in a black bikini, she stands at the head of the ramp and flexes her massive vein covered biceps. She gyrates her hips as she struts down the ramp and rolls into the ring, and stands beside Ref Carol Semple. Yaxeni crosses her arms across her chest and waits for Sarah to make her entrance.

Sarah’s music blares over the loud speakers as the Texas Cowgirl walks out onto the entrance stage , the capacity filled arena bursts into thunderous applause as Sarah blows kisses to her fans. She shouts Yee-Haw and sprints down the ramp; she climbs up the ring steps and climbs up to the top turnbuckle in the northwest corner of the ring. She turns and stands with her back to the ring and flexes her arms for the crowd.

Yaxeni charges the distracted Sarah and shoves her off the turnbuckle, Sarah grunts as her hip collides with the ring steps as she tumbles to the ringside floor. Ref Carol grabs Yaxeni by the shoulder and spins her around. “One more stunt like that and you’re out of here.” Carol shouts.

Yaxeni: Stupid, there is no disqualification in this match. Just ring the bell.

Carol steps back; she turns and gestures to the timekeeper.

Sarah sits up and clutches her left hip; she grabs her hat and grunts as she gets to her feet, she tosses her hat into the crowd, a young lady fan in the front row screams with delight as she catches the hat.  Yaxeni rolls out of the ring and walks up behind Sarah, as Sarah turns Yaxeni lands a hard kick to her abdomen, Sarah doubles over and Yaxeni grabs the back of her head and slams her forehead against the ring apron. Sarah flops onto her back, Yaxeni stomps on Sarah’s abdomen, she drags her to her feet and scoops her up and slams her down on the thinly padded ringside floor.

Sarah crawls towards the ring steps and pushes herself to her feet, Yaxeni charges, Sarah drops onto her stomach and trips Yaxeni with the drop toe hold, the side of Yaxeni’s head collides with the steps as she falls onto her stomach. Sarah kips up, she grabs Yaxeni’s wrist and pulls her to her feet. Sarah bellows and grabs Yaxeni by the throat; Yaxeni jams her thumbs into Sarah’s eyes. Sarah staggers back and throws her hands over her face. Yaxeni charges and nails Sarah across the throat with her forearm.

Sarah grunts as her back strikes the floor. Yaxeni stands over Sarah and presses her heel down across Sarah’s throat. The crowd starts to chant Sarah’s name which only serves to annoy Yaxeni, she flips off the jeering fans and drags Sarah to her feet.

Yaxeni: Let me show you what I think of your heroine.

Yaxeni grabs the back of Sarah’s head and slams her face into the steel ring post. Sarah stumbles around for a few seconds then collapses onto her back. Yaxeni scoops Sarah up and dumps her onto the ring apron and rolls her back into the ring, she grabs the riding crop from off the ringside floor and rolls into the ring. Sarah slowly gets to her knees, she screams as Yaxeni smacks her across the back with the riding crop. Yaxeni smacks her back a second time, Sarah snarls and grabs Yaxeni’s ankles and jerks her off her feet.

Yaxeni scrambles to her feet, both ladies get to their feet at the same time. Yaxeni swings the crop at Sarah’s head, but Sarah catches her wrist in mid-air and lands a hard kick to Yaxeni’s abdomen. The crop falls to the floor; Sarah snatches it up and smacks Yaxeni across the top of her head. Yaxeni flops onto her back as she clutches her head. Sarah holds the crop over her head and grinds her hips as she stands over Yaxeni. Sarah leans down in Yaxeni’s face and laughs.

Sarah: How do you like being hit with a riding crop, don’t feel so good does it?

Sarah grabs a handful of Yaxeni’s hair and pulls her up into a sitting position. Yaxeni slams her fist into Sarah’s groin. Sarah grunts and drops the crop onto the canvas. Yaxeni gets to her feet and knees Sarah’s groin. Sarah drops to one knee, Yaxeni stands behind Sarah and pulls off her vest and chokes her with it. Gasping for air, Sarah claws at Yaxeni’s hands. Yaxeni drags Sarah into the northeast corner of the ring, she slides her arms underneath Sarah’s and hoists her onto her feet and locks her hands behind Sarah’s neck. Sarah screams as Yaxeni climbs up the ropes backward and hoists Sarah off her feet. Yaxeni sits down on the top turnbuckle and rocks Sarah violently.

Sarah screams and grits her teeth. With no rope break or disqualification there was little she could do to escape the hold. Yaxeni chuckled and threw Sarah down onto her stomach. Sarah groaned and rolled onto her back. Sarah staggered to her feet; Yaxeni leaped off the top turnbuckle and nailed her across the forehead with the ax handle smash. Sarah collapsed onto her back with a grunt, she groaned as she pressed her palm over her forehead.

Yaxeni pulled Sarah to her feet and lead her to the ropes, she pressed Sarah’s throat against the middle rope and pressed her left foot on the back of Sarah’s neck. Sarah flailed her arms weakly. Smirking, Yaxeni leaned over the top rope and hooked her hands over Sarah’s chin and pulled back hard. Sarah screamed as the top rope dug into the back of her neck and pained flooded her back. Sarah whimpered as Yaxeni pressed her knee into the small of her back.

Yaxeni: Have you nothing to say, Sarah. I promised that I would destroy you in the ring. And remember, anything goes, so there’s no use in tapping. (Leans in close and kisses Sarah’s ear) I’m in control and there’s nothing you can do about it. Maybe I’ll go easy on you if you go ahead and put the saddle around your own waist, while you still have the strength to do so.

Sarah whimpers echo throughout the arena, Yaxeni nods and pulls her hands from off Sarah’s chin. Sarah breathes a sigh of relief and collapses onto her back beside the ropes. Yaxeni grabs Sarah’s wrists and pulls her to her feet, she sets Sarah up in the vertical suplex and power slams Sarah to the canvas. Sarah lays spread-eagled on her back, Yaxeni leans down and prods Sarah’s face with her finger, she rolls out of the ring and grabs the saddle, and she sets the saddle on the ring apron and rolls back into the ring. Yaxeni grabs the saddle and sits it down on its top, she scoops the unconscious Sarah in her arms and lays her face up on the saddle, as Sarah starts to stir, Yaxeni finishes securing the strap around Sarah’s waist, and she quickly hooks the backup straps around Sarah’s shoulders and thighs.

Realizing her predicament Sarah thrashes about on her back, Yaxeni chuckles and gives her a hard slap across her chest with the riding crop.

Yaxeni: Shut up.

Yaxeni rolls out of the ring and grabs a riding bit and feed bag and rolls back into the ring, she secures the riding bit in Sarah’s mouth and then the feed bag. Sarah glares up at the smirking Yaxeni. Yaxeni chuckles and flips Sarah onto her stomach, she mounts the saddle and smacks Sarah’s ass with the crop.

Yaxeni: Giddy up, horsey, Giddy up.

Sarah pushes herself onto her hands and knees and crawls from ring post to ring post in a clockwise direction. Sarah whimpers and winces as Yaxeni continues to smack her ass with the crop, laughing the whole time.

Jillian: Wow, What an incredible win by Yaxeni, I have never seen anything like this. Maybe you have in your bedroom, Kim.

Kim: (slams her fist on the table) you can’t prove that.

Jillian: (smirks and cocks her eyebrow at Kim) let’s go to the back where Monica is standing by with Jitka Harazimova.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #206 on: November 02, 2016, 06:09:57 pm »
Jitka Harazimova vs Lesa Lewis

The camera cuts to the backstage hallway, Jitka stands beside Monica dressed in a green bikini.

Monica: It’s good to see you again, Jitka. Are you excited about your match with Lesa?

Jitka: (Chuckles) I can’t help but be anything but excited, since I’ll get to take out the trash tonight when I toss Lesa in the dumpster, after all it’s the most fitting place for her.

Lesa: (Walks on camera) you must be crazy if you think I’m the one going inside the dumpster. (Pokes her finger in Jitka’s face) Let me tell you something, I’m one tough bitch, and if you get in my way I’m going to run your ass over.

Jitka: (Holds her hand in front of Lesa’s face) you’re all talk, you taken too many chair shots to the head. Everyone knows that you don’t stand a chance against me. And tonight I’m going to prove it.

Lesa: Damn right, we’re going to prove it. I’ll meet you in the ring. And don’t you dare keep me waiting. (Shoves Monica aside and storms off towards the ring area, Jitka watches her disappear through the curtain)

Monica: Back to you, Kim and Jillian.

The camera cuts back to Kim and Jillian.

Jillian: (Shakes her head) how many times do have to tell her it Jillian and Kim. Anyway, this promises to be one dirty match. (Presses her hand over Kim’s hand) No, I don’t mean that kind of dirty.

Kim: (Shoots Jillian a puzzled glance) what’s that supposed to mean, my mind’s cleaner than yours. Never mind. As the fans at home can see, a dumpster filled with trash has been placed in front of the entrance stage to the left of ramp. Once one of the women has been thrown into the dumpster and the lid closed, the match is over.

Lesa walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a black leotard and knee-high leather boots, she points to the dumpster and says “That’s where Jitka belongs” and struts down the ramp, she rolls into the ring and stands beside Ref Denise Austin.

Jitka’s theme blares over the loud speakers as she walks out onto the entrance stage. She stops at the head of the ramp and points at Lesa. “You may as well climb in now, because that’s where you deserve to.”  Jitka runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, wasting no time she charges at Lesa, Lesa lunges and tackles Jitka through the ropes and they both crash down onto the ringside floor. Lesa gets to her feet first and stomps the back of Jitka’s head.

Jitka rolls towards the ramp and gets to her feet, Lesa charges and locks her arms around Jitka’s waist. Jitka slams her forearm across the back of Lesa’s neck, Lesa’s arms drop to her side as she falls to her knees. Jitka scoops up Lesa and rams her back against the edge of the ring apron.

Lesa flops onto her stomach and grunts; she clutches her back as she gets up onto her knees. Jitka lands a hard kick to Lesa’s ribs. Lesa snarls and latches onto Jitka’s ankle, she forces Jitka to the floor and clamps on the ankle lock. Jitka screams and flails her arms as Lesa adds more pressure to the ankle lock. Jitka pounds her fists on the thinly padded floor, tears streaming down her face. To her relief Lesa releases the ankle lock and pulls her to her feet.

Jitka drops down to her knees and slams her fists into Lesa’s groin. Lesa doubles over clutching her groin; Jitka grabs Lesa’s hair and leads her towards the dumpster. Lesa elbows Jitka’s ribs and whips her face-first into the side of the dumpster, Jitka grunts as her back hits the floor. Lesa stomps Jitka’s abdomen repeatedly. Lesa leans over Jitka and spits in her face. Jitka sits up and nails Lesa’s groin with her fist.

Jitka gets to her feet; she scoops up Lesa and rams her back against the dumpster. Lesa flops onto her stomach with a grunt. Jitka scoops up Lesa and tosses her onto the ramp, she climbs up onto the ramp as Lesa is getting to her feet, Lesa leaps into the air and dropkicks Jitka off the edge of the ramp, Jitka hits the floor hard and lands beside the dumpster. Lesa dives off the side of the ramp and lands an elbow drop to Jitka’s abdomen; she gets to her feet and kicks Jitka in the side of her head.

Jitka rolls onto her side and clutches her head, Lesa pulls Jitka to her feet and tosses her over her right shoulder, and she carries her around and up the ramp and body slams her down onto the entrance stage right in front of the dumpster. Lesa leans down over Jitka. “It’s time to take out the trash.”

Jitka sits up and grabs the front of Lesa’s bra and bottom and flips her into the dumpster. Lesa sits up in the dumpster, her face and torso coated with pudding and ketchup, she reached up and grabbed Jitka’s ankles and pulled her into the dumpster. Jitka flopped down onto her back. Lesa grabbed a rolled up newspaper and smacks Jitka across her face. Jitka grabs Lesa by the throat and throttles her. Lesa rakes her fingers down Jitka’s face. Jitka screams and covers her eyes.

Lesa rips open one of the garbage bags and grabs a metal bowl, she slams it down on the top of Jitka’s head. Jitka slumps back, lying face up in garbage. Lesa pulls herself up onto the entrance stage and slams the dumpster lid closed. Ref Denise calls for the bell, and raises Lesa’s arm in victory.

Lesa: (Crouches down on top of the dumpster) I told you I’d put you where you belong. Now get used to your new home. (Raises her fists over her head and walks to the back).

Kim: I’ve heard of trash talk but this-

Jillian: (clamps a hand over Kim’s mouth) don’t even go there. When we come back, the UFWL’s first ever Mixed Tag Championship match will take place.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #207 on: November 03, 2016, 06:05:12 pm »
Jennifer Dempster/Kendell Hogan vs Shawnae Jebbia/Christian Boeving

The camera cuts to the backstage area, Monica Brant is standing beside Jennifer and Kendell, Jennifer is dressed in a pink bikini, Kendell in a yellow tanktop and black shorts.

Monica: Jennifer and Kendell, are you looking forward to your match tonight?

Jennifer: (Grabs the microphone) Kendell and I are honored and excited to challenge for the mixed tag titles. Our opponents may be tough but this is going to be our night. Do you hear that Shawnae, you and Christian are not walking out of this match with the titles?

Kendell: (Nods) You’re looking at the first Mixed Tag Champions, you better believe it. (Fist bumps Jennifer).

Jennifer: (hands the mic back to Monica) let’s give them hell. Jennifer and Kendell walk towards the ring area.

Monica: (Grins) Good luck, and back to you, Jillian and Kim.

The camera cuts to Jillian and Kim.

Jillian: About time she got it right. Well, Kim. It’s anybody’s guess who’s going to walk away with the mixed tag titles. Of course in this kind of match, the women are allowed to fight with the men.

Kim: (scratches her head) Then wouldn’t that be an Intergender match.

Jillian: (Glares at Kim) Tomato, Tomato, Kim. Call it what you will but no what matter what you call it, we’re about to have a title match. And we happen to have the titles right here with us. (Motions to the title belts sitting on the table.) I love these kinds of matches, Kim. I myself love to wrestle men, I could beat any one of these men in the back. With you, you’d have to wrestle someone like Pee-Wee Herman, though you still might struggle against him. That is if you can find him, I suggest you start at the South Trails Cinema. Just tell to zip up his pants before you challenge him.

Kim: F##K you, Jillian. (Clamps her hands over her own mouth.) Pardon me.

Jillian: (Smirking) Maybe after the show, sweetie. I’m trying to work right now.

Kim: (Blushes) That’s not what I meant and you know it.

Jillian: Tease.

The arena lights dim, Jennifer walks out onto the entrance ramp swing her hips from side to side, her pumps her fists as Kendell follows closely behind, cupping his hand over his ear soaking in the deafening roar of the amped up crowd.  They sprint down the ramp, Jennifer’s breasts jiggle slightly with each step, and they roll into the ring and walk to the southwest corner of the ring. Ref Carol Semple pats them down for foreign objects. Kendell high-fives Jennifer and climbs out onto the ring apron and leans against the top turnbuckle.

Shanwae and Christian jog out onto the entrance stage hand in hand, Shawnae dressed in a green bikini and Christian in a pair of green swim trunks. They strut down the ramp, Christian climbs onto the apron and sits down on the middle rope, he pushes up on the top rope, Shawnae shakes her butt for the crowd as she climbs into the ring, Christian stands on the northeast corner of the ring apron.

Shawnae and Jennifer meet in the center of the ring, they locks eyes, neither making the first move. Jennifer lowers her head while keeping her gaze on Shawnae, Shawnae smirks at her.

Jennifer: I didn’t make it this far to lose to a chump like you, We can still be friends outside the ring, but in here, you’re no friend of mine. (Offers Shawnae her hand)

Shawnae: Grins and shakes Jennifer’s hand) Fair enough, but you’re not leaving with the titles around your waists.

Ref Carol calls for the bell. Jennifer and Shawnae with a collar and elbow tie up in the center of the ring, the hard bulging muscles on their arms straining as they both try to gain the upper hand. Jennifer grits her teeth and starts pushing Shawnae back towards the ropes. Shawnae grunts and knees Jennifer’s groin, Jennifer doubles over, Shawnae grabs Jennifer’s wrist and whip her into the corner where Christian is standing. Jennifer grunts as her back collides with the turnbuckle.

Christian raps his arms around Jennifer’s throat, Shawnae charges and leaps into the air, she splashes down on Jennifer, Jennifer grunts and staggers out of the corner, she manages to take a few steps before she collapses onto her stomach. Shawnae presses her heel on Jennifer’s upper back. Jennifer groans and rolls towards her corner, she springs to her feet and as she reaches to tag her partner Shawnae grabs her around the waist and suplexes her to the canvas.

1…2… Jennifer kicks out; she gets to her feet first and gives Shawnae a hard slap across her face. Shawnae snarls and lunges at Jennifer and tackles her to the canvas, Jennifer and Shawnae roll around the canvas slapping and pulling each other’s hair. Jennifer connects with a hard knee to Shawnae’s groin. Shawnae rakes her fingers down Jennifer’s face. Jennifer rolls off of Shawnae and covers her eyes. Shawnae rolls to her feet and runs to her corner and tags Christian’s hand.

As Jennifer rubs her eyes, Christian climbs into the ring and struts up to her. Jennifer pulls her hands down from her face, she gasps as Christian slowly approaches, a big grin stretched across his lips.  Jennifer turns to run, Christian lunges and grabs a handful of her hair. Jennifer screams and claws at his hand. Christian pulls Jennifer up close to him, his chest pressing against her back, he slides his arms around her waist and squeezes her as he hoists her off her feet.

Jennifer screams and flails her arms. Kendell charges into the ring and slams his elbow into the side of Christian’s head. Christian releases Jennifer and grunts as her staggers back. Ref Carol grabs Kendell by the shoulders and orders him to his spot. Kendell shouts at Christian and climbs back out onto the apron, he leans into the ring and holds his outstretched hand for Jennifer. Jennifer charges Christian; she leaps into the air and connects with a dropkick to his chest. Christian staggers back into the ropes, Jennifer runs to her corner and tags in Kendell.

Kendell leaps over the top rope and lunges at Christian, he tackles him through the ropes and onto the ringside floor. Jennifer slaps the top rope with her hands and shouts for him to get back in the ring. Shawnae hops off the apron; she drops down onto her knees and crawls around the edge of the ring unnoticed by Jennifer. Kendell and Christian trades punches as they get to their feet,  Kendell slams his fist into Christian’s abdomen and drives his head onto the thinly padded ringside floor with the ddt.

Jennifer catches Shawnae sneaking up on her from out of the corner of her eye, she turns and shouts Shawnae, and Shawnae springs to her feet and grabs Jennifer’s ankles and jerks her off the apron. The back of Jennifer’s head grazes the edge of the ring apron as she falls to the floor. Shawnae laughs and points as Jennifer clutches the head of her head. Ref Carol yells at Shawnae to get back to her corner, Shawnae hums as she returns to her spot on the ring apron.

Christian scoops Kendell up and tosses him back into the ring. Kendell rolls to his feet and runs to his corner, he stares down at the ringside floor where Jennifer is rubbing the back of her head. Kendell shouts at Jennifer to shake it off and get her head back into the game. Christian sneaks up behind Kendell and low bows him between the legs. Shawnae leans over the ropes and holds out her hand, shouting at Christian that she wants a piece of Kendell. Christian grabs Kendell by the wrist and tosses him into the corner, Christian tags in Shawnae.

Shawnae climbs into the ring and places Kendell in a headlock, Christian kicks Kendell in his abs. Shawnae drives Kendell’s head onto the canvas. Shawnae drops down onto Kendell and hooks his leg. 1…2…Jennifer stomps on the back of Shawnae’s head to break the count.  Ref Carol orders Jennifer back to her corner. Shawnae grabs Kendell’s wrists and pulls him to his feet, Kendell lunges and knees Shawnae’s groin, he staggers to his corner and tags in Jennifer.

Jennifer climbs up to the top turnbuckle and dives off, she connects with the dropkick to Shawnae’s chest. Jennifer rolls to her feet, she grabs Shawnae’s ankles and flips her into the Boston Crab. Shawnae screams and pounds her fists against the canvas as Jennifer leans back adding further pressure on Shawnae’s legs and back. Christian climbs into the ring and runs to aid Shawnae, but Kendell intercepts and lands a dropkick to Christian’s chest, Christian stumbles back and falls through the ropes and crashes to the ringside floor.

Ref Carol kneels down in front of Shawnae asking if she’s ready to submit. Shawnae shakes her head and says Jennifer can kiss her ass. Jennifer shouts at Shawnae to give up and that the titles belong to her and Kendell. Shawnae buries her face in her hands trying to hide her tears from the camera and the crowd. Admitting defeat, Shawnae slaps the canvas several times. Ref Carol calls for the bell and declares Jennifer and Kendell as the Inaugural Mixed Tag Champions.

Ref Carol rolls out of the ring and retrieves the title belts, she rolls back into the ring and hands them to Jennifer and Kendell, the new champions hug and hold hands as they raise the belts over their heads one handed; they strap the belt around their waists. Shawnae gets up onto her knees and clutches her back as tears stream down her face, she glares at the new champions with gritted teeth. Christian climbs into the ring, he kneels down beside Shawnae and drapes his arm over her shoulder and tells her everything is going to be alright. 

Jennifer and Kendell approach their defeated foes; Jennifer offers Shawnae her hand, Shawnae stares at Jennifer’s hand for several seconds and then returns the gesture, Christian shakes Kendell’s hands and all four competitors gather in a group hug.

Jillian: (Nods) Now that is what you call good sportsmanship. Both teams put on an amazing match. Congratulations to the first ever Mixed Tag Team Champions.

Kim: Are you sure you don’t mean Intergender.

Jillian: Just let it go, Kim. (presses her hand to her headset.) Hold on, I’m getting word that Monica is standing by with Rachel Mclish.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #208 on: November 04, 2016, 04:28:21 pm »
Amelia Wall vs Alexandra Asamaki

The Camera cuts to the backstage area, Monica is standing beside an infuriated Rachel Mclish.

Monica: I’m back here with Rachel –

Rachel: (snatches the microphone out of Monica’s hand) Where the hell are you hiding Cory, I’ve been looking for you everywhere, I demand you explain yourself, and if I have to keep searching for you then I’m going to tear this place apart until I do. Are you avoiding me because you’re scared? Well you should be, because when I find-

Monica: (Points behind Rachel as she backs away) Look out behind you.

Rachel turns, the last thing she sees is the steel folding chair slamming down on top of her head. She collapses onto her back on the carpeted hallway floor. Cory drops the chair down on top of Rachel’s torso and grabs the mic from out of Rachel’s hand. Monica glares at Cory but keeps her distance.

Cory: You got something you want to say Monica. No, I didn’t think so. (Crouches down beside the unconscious Rachel) You want answers Rachel. Well. Let me tell you something, I’m the best, if I want to keep it that way, I can’t burden myself by keeping trash like you around. I’m shooting for the stars while you linger in mediocrity. If you or anyone else gets in my way, I’m going to bring you down and hard. (Stands up and stomps on Rachel’s abs and tosses the mic to Monica) Better call the janitor to clean this trash up. (turns and walks off camera).

Monica: (Leans down to check on Rachel) Someone gets the EMT”s. I think she may have a concussion.

The camera cuts back to Jillian and Kim

Jillian: Looks like Cory just sent a message to everyone in the federation, and That it’s a bad idea to mess with her, as Rachel Mclish has learned first-hand. We’ll update you on her condition later in the night.

Kim: I hope she’s alright. That’s was pretty despicable of Cory to attack her from behind like that.

Jillian: A good move on Cory’s part.

Amelia walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a black bikini and carrying a sledgehammer in her hands, she smiles at the crowd as she struts down the ramp and climbs into the ring, she places the sledgehammer down on the apron and stands beside Ref Carol Semple and flexes her biceps.

Alexandra sprints out onto the entrance stage in her bare feet dressed in a backless blue leotard, she waves to the crowd as she makes her way to the ring, she slides into the ring and rolls to her feet, she hops up and down on the canvas and glares at Amelia. Amelia smirks back at her and kisses her own biceps.

Ref Carol calls for the bell, they lock uo in the center of the ring, and Amelia drives her knee into Alexandra’s groin and pushes her into the corner. Amelia smashes Alexandra across he chest with her forearm. Alexandra grunts and doubles over. Amelia slams her fist into Alex’s abdomen. Alex snarls, she grabs Amelia by the sides of her head, bends her down and drives her knee into her forehead. Amelia flops onto her back.

Alex hops up onto the top turnbuckle and dives off, Amelia rolls to the side as Alex’s elbow slams hard against the canvas. Alex clutches her right elbow and screams. Amelia gets to her feet, she stomps down on Alex’s right elbow. Alex sweeps her legs and knocks Amelia onto her back. Alex and Amelia get to their feet at the same time, Alex grabs a handful of Amelia’s hair and swings her into the corner, she mounts the middle rope and pummels Amelia’s forehead with her left fist. Amelia grabs Alex’s hips and shoves her to the canvas.

Alex grunts as the side of her hip strikes the canvas, Amelia grabs Alex’s ankles, Alex draws her knees up to her chest and shoves Amelia back, Amelia stumbles back and falls through the ropes crashing to the ringside floor. Alex clutches her hip as she stumbles to her feet, she climbs up to the top turnbuckle as Amelia get to her feet. Alex dives off the turnbuckle and throws herself at Amelia. Amelia grabs her sledgehammer and slams the handle across Alex’s abdomen.

Alex collapses onto her back on the ringside floor; Amelia drops the sledgehammer onto the floor and pushes it under the ring with her foot before the ref can notice. Amelia grabs a handful of Alex’s hair and jerks her to her feet; she whips Alex into the security barrier, Alex grunts and falls to her knees. Amelia scoops up Alex and body slams her down onto the steel steps.

Alex screams and clutches her back, Amelia laughs and kicks the side of Alex’s head. Amelia scoops Alex up and dumps her onto the ring apron, she climbs back into the ring and drags Alex to her feet. Alex staggers across the canvas in a dazed stupor. Amelia kicks in the crotch, Alex doubles over, Amelia shoves Alex’s head between her knees and hooks her arms. Amelia leaps up and drives Alex’s face onto the canvas.

Amelia flips Alex onto her back and straddles her head, she presses her crotch into Alex’s face. 1…2…3. Carol raises Amelia’s arm in victory. Amelia stands up and flexes a most muscular pose over the prone Alex. Amelia laughs and rolls out of the ring, she retrieves her sledgehammer from under the ring and runs u the entrance ramp as Alex begins to stir.

Jillian: Clever strategy by Amelia. If your going to use a weapon, don’t get caught using it by the ref.

Kim: Alex is awake and she doesn’t look happy with the outcome of this match, I can’t imagine how she must be feeling after losing like that.

Alex: (Rolls out of the ring and approaches the announcer’s table.) I’ll tell you how it feels, Kim. (reaches across the table and grabs Kim by her hair and drags her across the top of the table, she gives Kim a hard slap across the chest and shoves her head between her knees.

Jillian climbs over the table and and dives off, she tackles Alex to the thinly padded ringside floor, she helps Kim to her feet and brushes her off.

Kim: Thanks Jillian. I owe you.

Jillian: Nobody beats up on you but me. (Laughs) I guess now is a good time to go to commercial.

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
« Reply #209 on: November 04, 2016, 08:01:10 pm »
Wendy Lindquist vs Steel and Venom

The camera fades in on Monica Brant and Wendy Lindquist in the back, Wendy in dressed in a light blue bikini and barefoot, she smiles and waves into the camera.

Monica: Last week, you tried to come to Diamond’s aid after she was beaten down by Hellga and Venom in the Bad Gladiators locker room. And now this week, you’ve accepted Steel and Venom’s challenge to a handicap match, do you some ind of plan to overcome these overwhelming odds.

Wendy: (Grabs the mic from Monica) Venom and Steel can be sneaky; you have to watch them at all times. My plan is just to keep on them and not give them time to rest. And Diamond has agreed to watch my back to make sure they don’t pull any crazy stunts like last week.

Monica: How did it feel when they stripped and humiliated you in the shower?

Wendy: They got the drop on me, but this time I’m ready. I’m going to take them out one by one if I have to. Steel, Venom, if you’re listening, you better look out because Wendy indquist is going to dominate you tonight. (Hands the mic and walks towards the ring area.)

Monica: Back to you, Jillian and Kim.

The camera cuts to the announcer’s table.

Jillian: Wendy got what she deserved last week, she had no right to interfere in the Bad Gladiators business, I applauded when they stripped her down in the shower. No doubt that Venom and Steel are going to teach her a lesson she never forgets.

Kim: Well, I’m rooting for Wendy, I hope she teaches the Bad Gladiators a lesson.

Jillian: (Smirks) We’ll see, We’ll see.

Wendy Lindquist walks out onto the entrance stage, Diamond following close behind. Wendy halts at the head of the ramp and hits a double biceps pose, she runs down the ramp and somersaults into the ring, Ref Carol Semple stands in the center of the ring. Wendy sits down ion the top turnbuckle in the southwest corner of the ring.

Diamond walks over to the announcer’s table and sits down beside Kim and places a headset over her head.

Kim: Welcome Diamond, it’s a pleasure to have you here.

Diamond: Thanks, Kim. I’m a big fan of yours.

Jillian: I hope you’re not out here to cause any trouble?

Diamond: I’m just here to make sure my friend isn’t ganged up on. That’s all there is to it.

The Bad Gladiators’s theme blares over the loud speakers as Steel and Venom walk out onto the entrance stage dressed in their gladiator’s outfits. Wendy hops off the turnbuckle and walks towards the north set of ropes and yells at the Gladiators as they head down the ramp. Venom whispers sin Steel’s ear, Steel laughs and points at Wendy. Wendy backs up as Venom climbs onto the apron and she playfully gyrates her hips, Steel climbs up the ring steps and climbs up to the top turnbuckle and crouches down.

Wendy’s eyes meet Venom’s, then shifts her gaze toward Steel. Venom walks up to Wendy and pokes her chest with her finger. Wendy slaps Venom’s hand away and yells in her face. Venom shouts back at Wendy, the two of them take turns shoving the other back; Wendy raises her hand and gives Venom a hard slap to the face. Steel dives off the turnbuckle and lands a dropkick to Wendy’s chest. Wendy grunts as her back strikes the canvas.

Ref Carol calls for the bell as Wendy leaps to her feet, Wendy crouches down and shifts her gaze from Venom then to Steel as they slowly stalk towards her. Venom lunges, Wendy smashes venom across the chest with her forearm, Steel grabs a handful of Wendy’s hair and slams her onto her back. Wendy rolls to her feet, Venom slams her fist into Wendy’s abdomen, Wendy doubles over, Steel comes up behind Wendy and pulls her arms behind her back. Venom pummels Wendy’s abdomen with her fists as Steel laughs.

Venom slaps Wendy across the chest and knees her groin. Wendy grunts and doubles over. Venom drives her knee into Wendy’s nose. Wendy’s head snaps back, Steel releases Wendy’s wrists and kicks the back of her right knee. Wendy takes to one knee and covers her hands over her nose. Steel wraps one arm around Wendy’s throat, and hooks the other around Wendy’s left elbow. Venom leans in Wendy’s face and spits in her eyes.

Jillian: I doubt know how Wendy plans to escape that Crossface chicken, but she better do it soon.

Kim: Come on, Wendy, Fight back.

Diamond: What are you doing Wendy; don’t let them get the better of you.

Wendy clenches her right fist and elbows Steel’s side. Steel snarls and chokes Wendy’s throat tighter with her forearm. Venom kneels down in front of Wendy and slaps her across the face.

Venom: There’s no escape, Wendy. You were foolish enough to accept our challenge. Didn’t you realize that you can’t win against the two of us. (Leans in close to Wendy’s right ear.) Steel is going to punish you until you beg for mercy. Though don’t expect too much mercy from us, we’ve got to teach you what happens when you meddle in our affairs. Hurt her Steel.

Steel nods, she lifts Wendy to her feet and leads her into the southwest corner of the ring. With Venom’s help, Steel lifts herself onto the top turnbuckle and sits down, Wendy still struggling in her grasp, she chokes Wendy with both arms. Wendy claws at Steel’s hands and forearms. Venom pummels Wendy’s abs with her fists. Steel chuckles and kisses the back of Wendy’s head, she smirks as Wendy struggles in her powerful grip.

Venom points up at the ceiling then at the canvas. Steel nods and stands up on the top rope and dives off the turnbuckle and slams Wendy facedown onto the canvas. Wendy groans as she rolls onto her back. Venom bends down and grabs a handful of Wendy’s hair and jerks her to her feet. Wendy drops to her knees and low blows Venom between her legs. Venom stumbles back rubbing her groin. Steel grabs Wendy by the throat, Wendy elbows Steel’s groin. Wendy stands up and scoops up Venom and body slams her to the canvas. Venom rolls onto her side clutching her back. Wendy knees Steel in the groin and shoves her head between her knees.

Wendy lifts Steel onto her shoulders and goes for the power bomb, Steel reverses into the hurricanrana, she goes for the pin. 1…2…Wendy barely manages to kick out. Steel rises onto her knees and slams her fist on Wendy’s abdomen. Wendy cries out as Steel presses her hand down on Wendy’s groin. Venom stumbles to her feet; she stomps repeatedly on Wendy’s chest.

Diamond: (Clenches her fists as she watches from the announcer’s table) I need to get in there and help.

Kim: This is Wendy’s battle, I know she can come back and win it.

Jillian: Wendy got herself into this, let her get herself out.

Venom sits down behind Wendy’s head and wraps her legs around Wendy’s throat. Wendy flails her arms as she gasps for air. Steel laughs and slams her fist into Wendy’s groin.

Diamond throws off her headset and storms into the ring; she grabs a handful of Venom’s hair and drags her off of Wendy. Ref carol calls for the bell. Diamond body slams Venom to the canvas. Steel charges Diamond. Diamond lifts Steel overhead and presses her like a barbell. Diamond stands with her back to the entrance stage, Gold and Hellga rush down the ramp and storm the ring, they run up behind Diamond as she’s about to press slam Steel and kick the backs of her knees.

Steel lands safely on her feet as Diamond drops to her knees. Hellga scoops Diamond up and military press slams her to the canvas. Gold grabs Wendy’s wrists and pulls her to her feet and whips her into the northwest corner of the ring. Hellga drags Diamond to her feet and whips her into the southeast corner of the ring. Gold whips Wendy out of the corner at the same time Hellga whips Diamond, Diamond and Wendy collide in the center of the ring. Hellga scoops up Diamond and tosses the champion over the ropes, Diamond crashes down onto the thinly padded ringside floor.

Gold, Hellga, Venom and Steel circle around the unconscious Wendy, they take turns stomping her abs and chest. Steel stands over Wendy, she lifts Wendy into a sitting position and rubs her groin in Wendy’s face. Gold rolls out of the ring and grabs a mic, she rolls back into the ring and stands behind Wendy, she gestures to Hellga and Venom. Venom rips off Wendy’s top and throws it into the crowd. Hellga rips off Wendy’s thong and throws it into the crowd.

Gold: I’ve got a message for Diamond, if she’s woman enough to face me, then she accept my challenge. Diamond I want a title match at Unrestrained. A 2 out 3 falls Kiss My Ass match. Give me your reply by the end of next Friday or else I’ll do the same to you as we’re about to do to Wendy.

Steel steps behind Wendy and pulls her arms behind her back, Gold pulls down the back of her jeans and shoves her ass cheeks in Wendy’s face. Steel laughs and presses Wendy’s back harder on Wendy’s arms. Venom and Hellga chuckle at the unconscious Wendy’s predicament. Glod pulls her ass out of Wendy’s face, she turns and shoves her exposed groin against Wendy’s mouth. Gold steps back and slams her booted heel down on the top of Wendy’s head. Steel releases Wendy’s arms and lets her drop onto her back, Steel kneels down and strokes Wendy’s hair.

Gold: It’s too bad you weren’t awake to know what’s going on Wendy, but I’m sure you’ll find out soon enough.

Gold climbs out of the ring, Venom and Hellga follow close behind. Steel lingers behind for a few more moments gazing down at Wendy’s prone form. She pats Wendy on the head and she’s she’ll see her some other time, Steel gets up and follows after her allies.

Kim: (Shaking her head) How degrading, How could they do such a thing to Wendy?

Jillian: I don’t know, it looks like fun to me. We’ll be right back after this commercial break.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Armking] UFWL Grudge Matches-Tournaments-Contests~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View