Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572847 Posts in 72120 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:23:12 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK and Ireland Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini, Wellness and Fitness  |  Sightings of FBBs in gyms or elsewhere in London/UK
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sightings of FBBs in gyms or elsewhere in London/UK  (Read 38234 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Sightings of FBBs in gyms or elsewhere in London/UK
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2014, 05:07:26 pm »
 Was on the same flight back from Omaha as Wendy McCready. The opportunity never arose to say hi but she represented the UK brilliantly in Omaha.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline dangermouse

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2014, 02:54:41 pm »
Had the opportunity of seeing Louise Rogers, an absolute knockout in real life

Offline robotobiceps

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2014, 07:52:44 pm »
We're having a mini heatwave in the UK at the moment and this can sometimes present itself with some surprising and pleasant sightings around London. Whilst living and working around London I've been lucky enough to catch a few moments of muscle especially during the summertime.

A few highlights include the FBB that used to regularly come into the department store I worked in and spent quite a bit of time shopping around the area I worked in. Sometimes she'd come in with her kids if it was the school holidays, sometimes she'd be on her own, always she'd be smoking hot and wearing a vest top to show off her chiseled biceps and shoulders. If it was cold she'd take her jacket off when she was in the store, you could tell she loved the attention. She must've been in her late 30s to early 40s but she had the body of a goddess and I let her know after serving her a couple of times. From then on she'd often give me a cheeky smile if we mad eye contact and she would tense her arm to make her bicep pop for me. What a tease. Unfortunately, she seemed happily married and was at least 15 years older than me.

I've also spotted a lady around East London a couple of times that looks a bit like Louise Rogers, but I don't think it's her. Once with a friend walking around Spitalfields in a black cropped sleeved hoodie and leggings showing off an amazing set of abs and shapely legs, the next time was a bit more mind blowing though. On my way to work one morning, it was really foggy and a bit chilly. You couldn't really see a lot in front of you as the fog was so dense, but I could make out the shadow of someone jogging towards me. Then as the figure became clearer I could see it was the same woman I'd seen before. She wasn't scared of the low temperatures though. She was in a black sports bra and leggings showing off the same incredible abs along with well rounded shoulders and a stocky pair of guns on her. I've hoped to see her again on my way into work, but I now have a different route into work since moving house. :(

Which brings me to my new spot. On my way to work on Wednesday I was pleasantly surprised to catch the site of some really nice abs and a great set of shoulders on a lovely young lady. She turned down the alley I usually go down when I'm nearly at my office, so I found myself following her for a bit. She wasn't walking too fast and she stopped to light a cigarette and I passed her. As I turned off towards my office I decided to get my camera phone out and as she passed by I sneakily took some quick snaps, just to make sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me in the morning! It wasn't. You can see her abs in the photo and her amazing traps. I cropped her face though. It's probably bad enough that I've taken her photo without her knowing.

Then this morning. Same time, same place. The same awesome lady crossed my path. Different outfit, but still incredible and beautiful. This time I managed to get a couple of different pics showing her round biceps and her tapered back and shoulders.

London is a cosmopolitan city and I don't think she's British. I thought she might be a Brazilian living here, but her body shape doesn't match the usual Brazilaian stereotype. She seems to skip leg day and spend most of her efforts on her upper body. I don't mind that, I'm more of a bicep man than a leg man anyway. :)

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2014, 02:57:16 pm »
Well done that man  :bravo:  Yes she looks hot, and that fact, plus the fact she smokes, strongly suggests she is not British  :thanks:

Offline Gourmetguy

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB - The way women should be :)
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2014, 04:10:45 pm »
Just been walking down oxford road manchester and there was a female bodybuilder handing out leaflets for a gym.
She was about mid to late 20s and had nice big biceps. The biggest I have seen on a girl in real life. I was too shy to talk to her.
I think it was the gym group. She must be an instructor there.
you shouldn't have to ask for karma if it is deserved

Offline sthenolagnia

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2014, 05:20:34 pm »
Was just walking around Kingston, SW London. Saw a woman with very toned, fairly muscular arms, her veins were very prominent and a couple of people took a second glance. She was in her early 40s at least and had very tanned, leathery skin, but was fairly hot.

Offline Gourmetguy

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB - The way women should be :)
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2014, 04:11:54 pm »
Just been walking down oxford road manchester and there was a female bodybuilder handing out leaflets for a gym.
She was about mid to late 20s and had nice big biceps. The biggest I have seen on a girl in real life. I was too shy to talk to her.
I think it was the gym group. She must be an instructor there.

I was wrong. She works for Banatynes. The chepstow street branch I think.
Mqy be worth a guided tour ;-)
you shouldn't have to ask for karma if it is deserved

Offline chris007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2014, 08:30:13 pm »
I too was in Kingston today, having a burger at 5 Guys and I saw a woman walk past the window in gym attire who had big muscled thighs.  Was lunching with some work colleagues so didn't want to make it obvious.

Best sighting I had was about 3 years ago in Billericay, Essex. I saw a huge female bodybuilder 3 Saturday's on the trot in Billericay High Street. The first time was with my wife and young son, so opportunity to check her out was minimal. However the following week I went back to the high street (on my own), at a similar time, and I saw her again.  Unfortunately she was with her boyfriend or husband who looked like a mean dude so I admired from afar. I guess she was late 20s or early 30s, long blonde/brown hair, about 5' 4.  She looked close to competition and was huge all over.  Excessive Google search has never highlighted who she was.  She was simply too big to be not a serious bodybuilder.

Offline chris007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2014, 08:41:15 pm »
Just to add, I used to work in London for a number of years and have seen the following:

1. Karen Spencer (I think that is her name) who was a female bodybuilder who featured in a Virgin mobile phone add about 8 years ago. Saw her at Liverpool street station in shorts and sports bra. I spoke to her, got a picture on my mobile and a feel of her bicep. Very friendly.

2. Saw a couple touring around St Paul's. The girl looked in her early 20s and had huge quads (about 4 years ago).

3. Used to regularly see a cute short blonde woman on the morning commute walking past Mansion House.  She had huge calves, clearly looks like a gym instructor.

4. I also used to see a dark haired woman, near the Lloyds building who had enormous calves.

Offline paul2000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2014, 09:49:57 am »
I have seen a huge caucasian woman walk around Liverpool Street station also, accompanied sometimes with a black girl. Huge girl, trying to work out who she is, might be corrina martin as i know she used to work around there.

Offline martybong2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2014, 12:55:37 am »
Saw a big girl in Eastleigh, Hampshire yesterday.
Big everywhere, big fake tits and obviously had work on her face too. She was just in cut off hot pants and a short vest top. Dark leathery tan all over and a very obvious roid gut, with a wide prominent sixpack. She was walking around with this huge guy. She looked a hell of a lot like Debra D'Andrea.

Offline Barry Allen

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2014, 07:43:32 am »
We're having a mini heatwave in the UK at the moment and this can sometimes present itself with some surprising and pleasant sightings around London. Whilst living and working around London I've been lucky enough to catch a few moments of muscle especially during the summertime.

A few highlights include the FBB that used to regularly come into the department store I worked in and spent quite a bit of time shopping around the area I worked in. Sometimes she'd come in with her kids if it was the school holidays, sometimes she'd be on her own, always she'd be smoking hot and wearing a vest top to show off her chiseled biceps and shoulders. If it was cold she'd take her jacket off when she was in the store, you could tell she loved the attention. She must've been in her late 30s to early 40s but she had the body of a goddess and I let her know after serving her a couple of times. From then on she'd often give me a cheeky smile if we mad eye contact and she would tense her arm to make her bicep pop for me. What a tease. Unfortunately, she seemed happily married and was at least 15 years older than me.

I've also spotted a lady around East London a couple of times that looks a bit like Louise Rogers, but I don't think it's her. Once with a friend walking around Spitalfields in a black cropped sleeved hoodie and leggings showing off an amazing set of abs and shapely legs, the next time was a bit more mind blowing though. On my way to work one morning, it was really foggy and a bit chilly. You couldn't really see a lot in front of you as the fog was so dense, but I could make out the shadow of someone jogging towards me. Then as the figure became clearer I could see it was the same woman I'd seen before. She wasn't scared of the low temperatures though. She was in a black sports bra and leggings showing off the same incredible abs along with well rounded shoulders and a stocky pair of guns on her. I've hoped to see her again on my way into work, but I now have a different route into work since moving house. :(

Which brings me to my new spot. On my way to work on Wednesday I was pleasantly surprised to catch the site of some really nice abs and a great set of shoulders on a lovely young lady. She turned down the alley I usually go down when I'm nearly at my office, so I found myself following her for a bit. She wasn't walking too fast and she stopped to light a cigarette and I passed her. As I turned off towards my office I decided to get my camera phone out and as she passed by I sneakily took some quick snaps, just to make sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me in the morning! It wasn't. You can see her abs in the photo and her amazing traps. I cropped her face though. It's probably bad enough that I've taken her photo without her knowing.

Then this morning. Same time, same place. The same awesome lady crossed my path. Different outfit, but still incredible and beautiful. This time I managed to get a couple of different pics showing her round biceps and her tapered back and shoulders.

London is a cosmopolitan city and I don't think she's British. I thought she might be a Brazilian living here, but her body shape doesn't match the usual Brazilaian stereotype. She seems to skip leg day and spend most of her efforts on her upper body. I don't mind that, I'm more of a bicep man than a leg man anyway. :)

Stalking much?

Offline robotobiceps

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2014, 09:30:13 pm »
I don't think so. I just recalled some memories of spots I've had over the last few years and then recalled a recent spot. I take lots of photos on my phone all the time. I just happened to have it handy when the lady crossed my path. I took some quick snaps and shared them on here as others have shared photos before.

Offline Sir Bob

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2014, 05:00:04 pm »
Spotted a fbb in Bank in a Pret a Manger.
She was a PT. She was very short and with a big black dude. But she was thick and cut. Great shoulders, back and arms and you could see how the ppl 's eyes popped out when they say her muscles.
Not someone I recognised but a pleasant sighting.

I used to be a member at Gymbox and used the Bank gym at weekends....there's a female PT there who is at least a physique size FBB.  Might be same.

S

Offline rob_85

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2014, 06:11:04 pm »
Spotted a fbb in Bank in a Pret a Manger.
She was a PT. She was very short and with a big black dude. But she was thick and cut. Great shoulders, back and arms and you could see how the ppl 's eyes popped out when they say her muscles.
Not someone I recognised but a pleasant sighting.

I used to be a member at Gymbox and used the Bank gym at weekends....there's a female PT there who is at least a physique size FBB.  Might be same.

S

Saw a woman in Garfunkels in St Paul's (which is fairly close to Bank?) definitely a FBB as she had great shoulders and arms. Noticed her as she walked past as I was having food with my gf. Could be the same woman? Not cut but still pretty big!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK and Ireland Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini, Wellness and Fitness  |  Sightings of FBBs in gyms or elsewhere in London/UK

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View