Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572641 Posts in 72092 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:18:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  HerBicepsCam
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HerBicepsCam  (Read 113962 times)

irilitj

HerBicepsCam
« on: March 21, 2010, 07:49:38 pm »
hi everyone,

I've got a question about the site herbicepscam, I'd like to know if anyone of you have had any problems with "additional" payments or so - any scamming-risk associated with the site?

And generally what you're impression is as a user who has paid. Are the models most often willing to go nude, or not?   ::)

Thank you and looking forward to your answers!

Forum Saradas

HerBicepsCam
« on: March 21, 2010, 07:49:38 pm »

maximus1174

Re: herbicepscam
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 01:29:17 am »
Never noticed being scammed.  as for the models..I have experienced about 50-60% go topless.  You can usually tell byt he price per minute.  6.99 or 7.99 for 1 on 1 will go topless or nude.   Hope that helps....

zapanelas

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 10:20:03 am »
hi everyone,

I've got a question about the site herbicepscam, I'd like to know if anyone of you have had any problems with "additional" payments or so - any scamming-risk associated with the site?

And generally what you're impression is as a user who has paid. Are the models most often willing to go nude, or not?   ::)

Thank you and looking forward to your answers!

Herbicepscam has been  troublesome, for me anyway.

Its the only website that i ever had issues with payments.

At first it was ok,but suddenly they started to reject all my credit cards.(notice that this was only site i had problems with my credit cards.)
 I emailed them about it, and they said that they experienced some fraud problems with some users,specially from Africa,so they blocked a lot of other countries around the world including part of Europe.(this guyz need a world map ASAP !and a high school degree too)
 They checked me and said i had done several payments before,and was a good costumer,it had nothing to do with me,they just blocked my country,and asked me to add funds via Paypal.

they said it would take 2 to 3 days for the money to be added this away.
As soon as i payed $100 i never heard from them again .
 6 weeks of unanswered emails and complains,so i Reported them to MasterCard for Fraudulent website.And they added the funds after that.

So, answering to your question: "any scamming-risk associated with the site?" I would say: Yeah,big time!
in my book when a website does something like this and only adds the funds after being reported to a major corporation like Mastercard,yep it counts has a scam.

Ultimately:
I was a costumer  a of hbcam for a while and i guess that if u can pay with ur credit card(the funds will be added immediately) you should be fine.
 But if u need to do it any other way,think twice u might regret it like i did.

Anyway, hope nobody else was to experience that.Hope it helps.

bnasty

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 04:12:25 am »
ive never had any problems and have used them extensively....prices suck and there are supposed rules but some girls will go further than others and the price seems irrevelent in my experience....the girls that charge the max are simply the greediest.

motenak

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 06:30:48 am »
ive never had any problems and have used them extensively....prices suck and there are supposed rules but some girls will go further than others and the price seems irrevelent in my experience....the girls that charge the max are simply the greediest.
I agree with everything above including the most important part, IMO:  the girls that charge the max are simply the greediest.

dastex1971

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 02:35:12 am »
Never had any issues with payments. Occasionally after I buy a time block an error message shows up on the home page, but as soon as the page recycles I've always been credited the full amount.
Problem is it can really chew up your cash in a hurry. For that reason I hardly ever go one on one as thats usally about $6 per minute.
The girls that Ive found to be the most relaxed and willing to show some T&A have been Debbie B, Emery Miller (freaky), Nuryie, Marika and HotItalian. They will all drop their tops and bottoms at the drop of a hat!
I've not been able to get Aleesha Young to show anything more than her arms so dont waste your one on one cash with her. She's nice but way too expensive

Offline shanghai

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2011, 10:44:22 am »
I visite sometime and I never have probleme...

But some women are not nice and play with time ...

Offline cash000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 11:00:28 pm »
I've had mostly positive but mixed results with HBcam.

I've had trouble adding funds once or twice but it's normally ok.

I've been ripped off a couple of times by certain models, the worse being Rebekka K who basically stole my money by ignoring me in fantasy chat so she could  reply to her emails and then just cut me off.

Emery is great and so is Marja, Kris Clark too but the best by far for me is Lisa K. The woman is just crazy, will literally do anything and is so intense.

At the moment I'm gagging for Colette G to come on, even though I've heard she's a bit crap she's top of my webcam want list.

Offline jake5142

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 11:06:26 pm »
I payed tons of minutes there, always with my credit card, but last time, I did it by paypal, 200 hundred deposit, and NEVER GOT THE FUNDS TO TALK TO THE GIRLS.
I asked Mike lot of times, tons of emails, and never got a positive answer, even an answer.

Cant understand this, cause I was a 200 hundred per week client, ISNT THAT ENOUGH MONEY, to take care of your client?

I am so dissapointed with this situation, and I dont have any chance to get those credits back

Offline cash000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 11:11:19 pm »
Hang on? You spent brought $200!! on funds  and never got them??

That's hardly small change, have you considered legal action? Or at least the threat of it.

Offline Jeeby

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Is HerBicepsCam down?
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 08:53:56 pm »
I just tried visiting HBC. Is anybody else unable to visit?

s13envy

Re: Is HerBicepsCam down?
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 09:18:01 pm »
nope but it looks like they are having issues. none of the profile pics load for me...or maybe thats just me?

pikko

To be "Kicked" from HBC
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 04:49:58 am »
Hi,
tonite I was be kicked by a girl on HBC. What does it mean exactly? The girl was new for me, and I don't remember her nickname. May "kicked" people on HBC are not allowed to see girl after kicking them off?

Please, clarify me.
Thanks!
Bye

Offline ss123

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Re: To be "Kicked" from HBC
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 05:05:12 am »
FIRST !! lol

Not sure about HBC but most sites, chat hosts has ability to kick people off their chat and you could be banned from that particular chat room or host for unspecified amount of time.

You probably did something to annoy them enough to kick you off. Though, I've seen some chat hosts kick people off just leeching off free cams and not spending $$$.

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: To be "Kicked" from HBC
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 01:56:43 pm »
I wouldnt worry about it -- if you are kicked out of the room I dont think it is a total ban with your IP address stopping you from going back again -- you probably said something to annoy the performer or were sitting there with no money for too long so they got you out and viewed you as a leech.  My guess is you can go back again and they probably wont remember you unless you have some stupid name.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  HerBicepsCam

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View