Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574159 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 11:07:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  Melly Sevoy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Melly Sevoy  (Read 112941 times)

Offline geekboy II

• Activity:
    0%
Melly Sevoy
« on: February 27, 2011, 07:00:31 am »
Melly Sevoy, Indonesian Muscle Girl.

As you can see, she is big. Never seen her compete but there's nothing wrong with that.

Currently uploading her workout videos. Will post it when they're done.

Forum Saradas

Melly Sevoy
« on: February 27, 2011, 07:00:31 am »

Offline robby

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Melly Sevoy
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 07:33:59 pm »
Didn't saw a thread about her. She is a true powerful beauty.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline deleuze3

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 01:29:10 am »

Melly is super, her friend too!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool2:

Offline deleuze3

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 07:33:37 am »

zxcv II

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 03:08:02 pm »

some new pics of this powerhouse !

thanks for karma

Offline deleuze3

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 07:45:50 pm »
The photo speaks for itself (one of the best quintet of asian muscle women i think !!!!!!) it seems its getting more popular in asia!!!!! :

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 08:31:59 am »
Recent pictures.

Unicron

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2015, 03:47:23 pm »

femcepsfan

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2015, 08:19:41 pm »
Pecs from heaven

Offline M-DRAGON

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2016, 12:00:42 pm »

Unicron

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2017, 06:46:32 pm »
We need some hard stats on her.  Age, height, and weight!

Haven't heard from Melly since the summer of last year, but from what I know of her stats:

Age 39
Height 5'4"
Weight over 140 in the off-season

I'll update the next time we correspond.

Unicron

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2017, 10:55:10 pm »
When it comes to women being comfortable enough to convey their admiration for other women, subtle worship in this manner is the best worship. The co-host can't help herself. ;D Melly is feeling empowered.

Unicron

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2017, 08:28:37 pm »
When it comes to posing, the most muscular gives Melly a strong sense of self for the reasons that it complements her genetic makeup the best and displays a maximum amount of muscle mass. Not only is it her signature and favorite pose, it is her most dominant. It's her ideal way for exhibiting imposing size, strength and power all at once.

Jokingly, I called her Sanca Kembang, which is Indonesian for reticulated python. The story behind the name comes from Melly saying that she would "squeeze" when doing the pose. Indonesia's deadliest predator does exactly that, squeeze and crush its prey, and being that Melly was (retired for now) regarded as Indonesia's #1 female bodybuilder for many years, Sanca Kembang seemed a fitting nickname for her and her impressively powerful pose. I think of it as her showcasing her size to it fullest, squeezing the competition as they pale in comparison on or off stage, and a symbol of her decade long reign as Indonesia's most iconic female bodybuilder.

Offline toto12

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2021, 05:12:01 pm »
Melly Sevoy, the pioneer of female bodybuilding in Indonesia, knows that true beauty comes from within - her muscles and bulging biceps are just part of the package.

Growing up in Lampung, South Sumatra, as the second youngest of seven siblings, Melly learned about the hardships of life early on: her father passed away when she was 5, and her mother had to work hard to make ends meet.

“I had to drop out of high school because we didn’t have enough money,” she recalls. “Even when I was still in school, I had to work on the side because I didn’t want to burden my mother.”

That is fantastic to see lot of girl lifting weight a,nd dream to become a Female Bodybuilder. In the 20 eme century there are not so many Female Bodybuilder and less huge girls, nowadays we can find si many massive and gorgeous muscle girls  :heart:
Congrate to Melly to inspire lot of Asian Girls for becoming Female Bodybuilder  :-*

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  Melly Sevoy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View