Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575349 Posts in 73144 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 12:18:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  One Strong Girl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: One Strong Girl  (Read 33662 times)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: One Strong Girl
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2018, 06:25:31 am »
Please keep on going. Great story line.
K+

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2018, 06:25:31 am »

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2018, 02:40:46 pm »
I like where this is going.

Offline muscleboy007

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2018, 07:44:11 pm »
I really like where this is going! Maybe a suggestion have her put up against a muscular guy that is of similar size so that she has to struggle abit

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2019, 10:04:54 pm »
Thank you. I'm in the middle of a new chapter. Hopefully, I'll have something up in a couple of weeks.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2019, 08:08:20 pm »
Next chapter. Enjoy....

Rene had first period with Chad, an honors pre-calculus class, and as much as she enjoyed Gary’s penis, she wanted to make Chad pay. She picked out a t-shirt that she had long since outgrown, and struggled to get into it. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. It was perfect, almost see-through it was so tight, she could see the splits in her big delts, and her chest was so huge that the shirt pulled up in the front, revealing her bulging abs.  She plumped her breasts, fixing her cleavage for maximum effect. Her nipples  looked as big as thumb tacks. She put on her lipstick in front of the mirror. She smacked her lips. “Looking good, Miss Muscles.” 
   She strutted in to to class and sat right next to him. He tried to smile but he was obviously intimidated by her show of power. “Hi,” he whispered. She could swear he was actually shaking. She looked at him and said nothing. “You’re mad at me?” He said. “Come on.” He tried touching her bicep but she pulled away. “I’m moving on Chad. You had your chance.”
   He shook his head. “Okay fine, I’ll be all kissy kissy with you in public if that’s what you want.”
   “Too late.” She thought about dropping that she had a new boyfriend, but she didn’t. After all, she did still have a big crush on Chad.
   She ran into Gary at x-block; he practically jumped for joy when he saw her.  He didn’t kiss her or anything, he obviously wasn’t sure whether Rene was cool having this be a public thing, and to be honest, she didn’t know either. “We working out today?” Gary said.
   She looked around to see if anyone was listening. She felt a little hypocritical after the way she got all bent out of shape with Chad, but this was different. Gary was a nerd. “Sure, if you don’t mind doing it a little later, like after football?”
   “That’s okay, I can wait,” Gary said.
   “Great,” Rene said, and gave him an awkward little no-breast-contact hug, which was a challenge with her rack. “You sore from yesterday?”
   “Oh my god, so sore. Does it always hurt this much?”
   Rene laughed. “Nah, you get used to it. The first couple times are always the worst.”  He was a skinny little guy, but he was actually kind of cute in his dorky puppy kind of way. “Gary,” She said, nodding at his enormous erection. “Maybe you need to do something about that. You’re going to scare somebody with that thing.”
   He squatted down a little to try to hide it. “Come on, you said you wouldn’t embarrass me.”
   “Nothing embarrassing about that thing. You should be proud. Too bad you can’t show off your muscle like I show off mine.”
   “Very funny.”
   She leaned into his ear and making sure that no one was watching, put her hand on it.  “It’s your secret powers,” She whispered.

As soon as school was out, Rene headed over to the football coach’s office. The coach practically jumped out of his seat when she walked in. “Wow,” he said.
   Rene laughed. “Thanks, coach, glad you like,” she said,  throwing her arms into a double biceps for his enjoyment.
   “Wow,” was all he could say. That and the bulge in his pants, which Rene winked at. “You look pretty okay, yourself,” she said. She loved that her new body had that effect on grown men.
   “Yeah well we better not go there.” 
   “I’m really just here to tell you I want to take you up on your offer. Football?”
   “Oh. Yeah? Really? Great. Let me get you a uniform.”
   She followed him to the equipment room. She stood by the door while he looked through sizes. “Make sure it’s big enough for these, Coach,” she said, fondling her breasts. “My t-shirt’s definitely a little on the small side, did you notice?” 
   “I don’t think I’m allowed to answer that question, Rene.”
   Rene laughed.  “You’re funny, coach. What’s your name?”
   “Coach Branton.”
   “I know that. Don’t you have a first name?”
   “Not for you I don’t. Here you go, try this one.” He handed her a jersey.
   “Oh thanks.” She took off her t-shirt.
   “Jesus!” He turned around, but not before taking a good look at the equipment.  “You trying to get me in trouble?”
   “Oh, I’m sorry, Coach Branton! I wasn’t thinking.”
   “Well go ahead and put it on now. Go on!”
   “Okay fine,” She said. “You’re no fun. What do you think?” It felt a little tight around the shoulders.   He looked stunned. “Are  you kidding me? You need a men’s large.”
Rene laughed. “I could have told you that coach. I’m going to need big pants too. Look at this ass,” she said, flexing it.

She was the last player on the field, and she made a show of it, swiveling her hips as she walked. There were gasps and groans and even a few ‘oh my gods’ as she approached. When Branton saw her, he blew his whistle.  “As you can see, we’ve got a new player today. Her name’s Rene, I’m guessing most of you have seen her around campus.”  There were a few nervous laughs. “She’s never played football before,  so let’s line up offense-defense so we can give her an idea of what she needs to do.”
   Branton called her over. “I want you to line up here,” He said, moving another player out of the way. “When they snap the ball, I want you to try to get by Johnson here”—He pointed to a skinny, six foot four kid that she had never met before—and go after the quarterback.
   “Which one is the quarterback?” Rene asked.
   Branton walked over to Chad. “Right here,” He said.
   “Okay, coach,” She said, giggling. “No problem. What do you mean ‘snap the ball?’
   Then they lined up. She got down in her sprint position and winked at Johnson. “Go easy on me okay? I’m just a girl.”
   Rene was a little late for the snap but it didn’t matter. She flattened Johnson and hit Chad so hard he fumbled the ball. The defense picked it up and scored. Chad, stunned, stared up into her eyes. “Hi hon,” Rene said. “You okay?” She snuck her hand onto his penis as she was standing up.  Branton blew his whistle as Johnson was helped off the field. “That was good Rene. Real good. But I think for know, we’re going to line you up over here,” he said, indicating the spot across from Meehan.

It was lonely in the girls’ locker room after practice. She stood under the shower head  and dreamed of showering with the boys, watching them soap up their bodies, checking out their units, and watching them watching her, feeling herself, her muscles her tits, her clit…she began to touch herself, felt the blood rushing into her clit, when she heard something. She opened her eyes and there was Chad was standing there naked, his penis hard.  “What are you doing here?”
   “What do you think?” He said, smiling.
   She grabbed him by the cock and pulled him in. He took the  bar of soap from her and started on her back, which she flexed for him. His penis was up against her glutes, and she flexed those too, rotating her hips for him and grinding. She turned and grabbing him by the back of the neck, shoved her tongue down his throat.  She felt so powerful, like she could easily bend, break and destroy him.
   She pulled away, and flexed her huge arms. “Look at these,” she said. “Look at this huge vein on this huge muscle,” she said, running her finger along it as she flexed her right arm. “Are you ready to worship me?” She said. He nodded. Her arm was so big it filled up both of his hands. “Aren’t I just huge?” She said. He grabbed her chest, which she flexed for him, squeezed her long, hard nipples until she winced. “Imagine how big this chest will be after I put on fifty more pounds of muscle,” she said.  She hit her lats spread and they were so big they filled his hands.  “How big and strong am I?” She said.
   “So big,” he said.  He rubbed her ripped abs, and then dropped to his knees and started on her smooth diamond calves, working his way up to the veiny, bulging quads, the huge hamstrings, and finally her giant, swollen clit. She felt it grow even more under his touch. It felt so big and swollen and achy that she thought she was growing a penis. She grabbed him by the back of the head, and jammed it into his mouth. He gagged for a moment before going to work on her, licking and teething it, sucking on it.  She felt so powerful that she thrust into him, trying to jam it down his throat, and then she felt a sensation she had never had before, like she was about to blow. “Oh, oh, oh my god,” she said and thrust faster. She grabbed his head with both hands and held him there. “Oh my god!” She said and blew her wad into his mouth. She let go of him, and he hungrily licked up every last drop of her oozing juices.
   “That was so hot,” he said. “I’ve never seen a girl cum like that.”
   She lifted him onto his feet and started making out with him, feeling up his body, flexing for him, and then finally grabbing his penis with both hands. “I want this inside so badly,” She said.
   “Oh my god, me too.”
   She bit her lip. “But we can’t,” she said, “Not yet. How about I just deep throat you and drink up all your cum?” She said.
   She dropped to her knees. “Want me to flex my huge, yoked traps for you while I take you down my throat?”
   “Yes!”
   She got to work, licking and sucking, and then, slowly, she pulled him in by his ass and took him all the way down. When she licked his balls, he began to moan. He finally came, collapsing onto her shoulders. She got into a squat position and lifted him with ease, continuing to suck down and lick up every last drop of his cum. “What’s it like being with a woman this strong?” She whispered, licking his ear.   Then she suddenly remembered Gary. “Oh my god I have to go!” She said, putting him down.
   “Aw really, I was hoping we could have another round.”
   “Not today big boy. See you tomorrow? In practice? Hope you’re not too sore.”

It was 5:30 by the time she got to the gym. Gary was still there, waiting.
   “I’m sorry,” she said. “You should have gone ahead and started.” She was surprised at how horny she got seeing Gary there like that, just waiting for her.
   “I did do a few things. I did some curls, I really want a biceps,” He said, flexing his tiny little bump.
   “Silly, you’re supposed to do arms last. Okay, well how about we do some pull-ups.”
   “I don’t know how.”
   “Well I’m going to help you okay? Come on.”  She guided him over to the pull up bar. “Can you reach it? Here.” She grabbed him by the waist and lifted him up there. “How did you do that?” Gary said.
   Rene smiled. “Okay, so now what you want to do is think about pulling your elbows down towards your waist.  It’s really hard at first, so I’ll help.”
   He started, but barely got anywhere until she helped. “Feel that?” She said, as she lifted him over the bar.
   “I think I got it now. Maybe help a little less?”
   When he had finished ten reps, she lowered him to the ground. “Not bad!” She said. “How do you feel?”
   “Tired. That was hard.”
   “My turn. Mind if I take off my shirt? I’m a little overheated.” He looked nervous. “Don’t worry, there’s no one here, it’s late.” She threw her shirt off. “Want to just say hi?” She said, bouncing her breasts a little. He grabbed her right breast and hungrily sucked on it. “Easy now! Let’s save something for later.” She jumped  up on the bar, waited until she was totally still, and then slowly pulled herself up.
   “Oh my god, your back is so huge,” Gary said. She held each rep at the top, her chin an inch over the bar, until her back felt like it was going to explode. She watched herself in the mirror; she was looking absolutely massive, her arms big and thick, and it was getting her so hot. She saw Gary behind her with his hand on his crotch. When she finished ten, she jumped down and turned to face Gary. He looked more scared than excited.
   “You are huge,” he whispered. She looked at his bulge and licked her lips. “How about I use you for a set of shoulder presses?” She said. She put her hands under his arms and lifted him, making sure to run his cock through her breasts while she did it. She did ten before carrying him into the restroom. She dropped him and ripped off his shorts.
“Oh my,” she said. “Looks even bigger than yesterday.” She was licking her lips without even thinking about it. She yanked off her shorts, grabbed his cock and started touching herself with it, moaning. “My own personal giant dildo,” she whispered. 
   “Can I stick it in?” he asked.
   “Not yet, Gary, just let me do this for a minute.” She could  have come just like that but she didn’t want to yet. “Okay, Gary, get down there and take care of me.”
   She admired her huge muscles in the mirror as Gary worked on her aching, swollen clit. She wondered how long it would take her to put on fifty more pounds of muscle. Why not be the biggest high school girl ever? She wondered.

Offline elgat

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2019, 11:14:58 pm »
Great update, hope to se more soon!

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2019, 12:59:48 am »
Love it

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2019, 02:39:02 pm »
yes love this story

Offline iwouldntgothere

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2019, 02:57:24 pm »
A real winning story that I hope theres still a chance for continuation? If not at least would help others to read this fantastic writing Johnny!

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2019, 04:04:47 am »
This story is so hot! I love her attitude! Her flirtyness with the Coach, her directness with the shy nerd, the lust over her own muscles, and best of all, her budding domineering relationship with Chad. I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses once she's gained 50 pounds of muscle, and maybe a few inches in height!
Please continue!!!!! K+

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2019, 06:01:18 pm »
Thanks, I had forgotten all about this story. If and when I have time to continue, what would you like to see happen? Can't promise any particular outcomes but will try to satisfy....

Offline iwouldntgothere

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2019, 05:29:18 pm »
Thanks, I had forgotten all about this story. If and when I have time to continue, what would you like to see happen? Can't promise any particular outcomes but will try to satisfy....

Fully trust any direction you would choose to take, but surely would have to continue along the lines of becoming the biggest high schoolgirl ever and beyond! Whether or not she would fall into being a queen bitch as she is when angered or tested, or more of a gentle soul like she was with Gary after realising their similar starts, would be two interesting paths to follow. Anycase, any updates would be greatly appreciated by all!

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2020, 12:27:10 am »
Hope y'all don't mind me bookmarking this one.  Took a while to find  and I'm going to post a new chapter. 

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2020, 01:52:33 pm »
Oh man, I just read this story today, it's fantastic!!

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2020, 09:03:27 pm »
Hope y'all don't mind me bookmarking this one.  Took a while to find  and I'm going to post a new chapter.

That's awesome news, johnnylm.  :clap: Can't wait to read more of this great story!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  One Strong Girl

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View