Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by ka on 26 Mar 2009
    • ka
  • #2 by lvorma on 25 Jul 2015
    • lvorma
  • #3 by Old Surehand on 15 Aug 2018
  • From her IG on 8/15/2018:

bigbeccaswanson:I retired from #powerlifting 13+ years ago, traveled allover the #world, got #married, 2 #pregnancies, only worked out alone in my basement, 44yo and that's how my body looks, #micdrop
    #powerlifter #powerlifting #stronglikebecca #strongestever #strong #strongwomen #worldchampion #recordholder #blessings #blessed #godcomplex #dom #alpha #alphawoman #queen #femaleledrelationship #domwife #beccaswanson #successful
    #happiness #happylife
    www.beccaswanson.com

This is how she looks today.
  • #4 by johnnylm on 15 Aug 2018
  • Wow, what a back. Still incredible!
  • #5 by ep92010 on 16 Aug 2018
  • holy hell - her back is like an aircraft carrier. and those calves!!
  • #6 by I like strong women on 20 Aug 2018
  • She is one big, beautiful  and strong-looking woman. I hope that she is happy now- and am curious if she is just visiting back home in Nebraska or if she has settled there with her family.
  • #7 by fluffy1 on 27 Aug 2018
  • She is married to a Pakistani Guy and She describes her relationship as Female Led Relationship,Dom Wife and Openly calls her husband as Cuckold and Usually talks about going out on dates with different guys.Imagine Married to the strongest woman ever and she does this to you.....
  • #8 by I like strong women on 28 Aug 2018
  • it would be impossible for most men to resist her or stop her from doing whatever she would want to do. Her husband is a very lucky man.
  • #9 by Patrick_Henry on 30 Aug 2018
  • She describes her relationship as Female Led Relationship,Dom Wife and Openly calls her husband as Cuckold and Usually talks about going out on dates with different guys.Imagine Married to the strongest woman ever and she does this to you.....

For real (?)

Could you (or someone) provide a link where Becca is posting this (?)..
    It sounds epic. Thanks.
    • Patrick_Henry
  • #10 by Old Surehand on 30 Aug 2018
  • #11 by fluffy1 on 30 Aug 2018
  • She describes her relationship as Female Led Relationship,Dom Wife and Openly calls her husband as Cuckold and Usually talks about going out on dates with different guys.Imagine Married to the strongest woman ever and she does this to you.....

For real (?)

Could you (or someone) provide a link where Becca is posting this (?)..
    It sounds epic. Thanks.
    On her Insta**** and  i also messaged her and she replied if i am not hurting anyone and we both are confortable then i should not be a problem....
  • #12 by johnnylm on 30 Aug 2018
  • Holy crap. I'm booking my ticket to Nebraska.  Can't wait to be mistreated by her.
  • #13 by paul2000 on 30 Aug 2018
  • She is happily married and has 2 kids, do not believe that at all.
  • #14 by johnnylm on 30 Aug 2018
  • Not so sure about that, she's got a #domwife hashtag; cheating in front of your bitch is usually a big part of that. Anyhow, one can dream....
  • #15 by paul2000 on 30 Aug 2018
  • there are two accounts and that one is a joke, look at her marriage one, she is happy and has been.
    Her husband is bigger than her
Pages:
Actions