Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574495 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 11:51:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Russian Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure, Wellness & Bikini  |  Yana Kuznetsova / Яна Кузнецова
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Yana Kuznetsova / Яна Кузнецова  (Read 58120 times)

JT75

Yana Kuznetsova / Яна Кузнецова
« on: January 04, 2017, 07:21:07 am »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JT75

Re: yana smith kuznetsova
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 07:24:41 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

clem

Re: yana smith kuznetsova
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 03:50:22 pm »
The most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

annkuk

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 01:56:39 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

annkuk

Re: Yana Kuznetsova / Яна Кузнецова
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 02:00:32 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

annkuk

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 03:12:12 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

annkuk

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 11:33:07 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

annkuk

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2017, 01:45:23 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

annkuk

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 08:56:25 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

annkuk

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 07:36:15 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

annkuk

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2017, 06:36:24 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

annkuk

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2017, 12:14:17 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2018, 08:56:38 am »
Self description

Dear friends, I greet you. My name is Yana Smith Kuznetsova, I am 29 years old. I live in St. Petersburg in Russia. I was born too, in this great city. When I came into the sport? - I can not clearly answer this question, since the word sport for me - a generalized word. At school I loved gymnastics, always went to there, handed over regulations as "excellent". And in the summer every year left for the south (thanks to my parents!). There every day, I went in for sports! A lot of swimming. The school went to different classes, such as Latin dance, karate, but unprofessional.

But in my favorite gym I came in 2007. My task was a bit ... getting fat. Yes, it is to gain weight. It all began
When I traveled to the south, I lost weight and Westley only 43 kilograms. For me, this was not enough, I could not gain weight. I did not gain fat, muscle, and that i went to the gym! i met my coach, who helped me a lot and made me happier to the three kilograms.
Sports and fitness - in my life! I am a very versatile person, very much like to acquire new knowledge, develop. I love to sew, fashion design,
like hairdressing ... I remember always someone has cut, painted ... Now I do it rarely. for a long time I worked in the restaurant business.
By the way, my costumes , my bikini for the competitions I made myself and come up with the image of my own, too.

I'll tell you a little about my merits;
my greatest achievement - this is a victory in the nomination "Hope of Russia" in 2003. Or it was the 2004th ... You'll forgive me ... So many years have passed, I do not remember the exact date. In the tenth grade, participated in the district, and then in the city competition among training centers on driving lorries ( «Best Driver» C "category). So I won the city competition, won the first prize! It was the only 1 girl among 40 boys. And, incidentally, the first woman in the history of such events. I was nominated, as well as 10 thousand gifted children, who took first place for any city competitions throughout Russia. Awarded 10 people, including me. I was very pleased! So, I - "Hope of Russia"! )

I have a son, he is now seven years old, he goes to the first class. I started to train my body is still being pregnant. I go to the gym, where i worked under the supervision of a personal trainer. We rocked me back, lower back, upper press, which is particularly needed in childbirth! I felt that I started to gain weight, so sharply limited the consumption of sweets. The feet have grown thin, and I myself have put on weight (the baby in the tummy grew up!). I did not have toxicity, always felt fine. Throughout the pregnancy, I gained 9 kg, I am well bore itself without Caesarean. a child under one year are exclusively breastfed. In general, breastfeeding is 2.5 years.

At the moment I'm getting ready to compete in fitness bikini, so my diet is pretty strict, but I'm used to it. What kind of products can not be found in my fridge? - List, I think, is too long.

My son is growing, and I'm not young. I want to be healthy, and that relatives do not hurt. But life - is a movement, it is a sport. I have experienced. I want to work in this area, because the gym is not going to throw. And I have to grow my son to the right direction to send! - Excellent plan! Let me come true!

What I see myself in twenty years? - I see myself successful, beautiful, with a fit body, rolling, happy, healthy, doing things what I love (I do not know what exactly, but at that time it will be a favorite thing!), I'll learn something more and experience life ...

Dear friends, I wish you never despair. Always, in any situation, seek profits, seek the positive side, even if everything is bad at first sight! Be strong, sensible, logical, do not be mumbled and rags. Become good, because the world is so much hatred and anger! Change your way of thinking, stereotypes, try not to think like everyone else! Think with your head! Less eating, keep an active lifestyle!

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2018, 09:40:11 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2018, 10:19:19 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Russian Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure, Wellness & Bikini  |  Yana Kuznetsova / Яна Кузнецова

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View